Sinful addiction

By romanticxwrites

"Valerio, fuck I- I can't it's t-too much" he grabbed both her wrists locking them in place behind her back w... More

โ•‘-๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
โ•‘-๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ
โ•‘-๐“๐จ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ
โ•‘-๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ
โ•‘-๐†๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ
โ•‘-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ
โ•‘-๐“๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž
โ•‘-๐‚๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
โ•‘-๐’๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž
โ•‘-๐‹๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง
โ•‘-๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ฅ
โ•‘-๐ƒ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐“๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐จ๐จ
โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž
โ•‘-๐‡๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ 
โ•‘-๐๐š๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฒ
โ•‘-๐Ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ž
โ•‘-๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž
โ•‘-๐ƒ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ 
โ•‘-๐“๐ก๐ž ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
โ•‘-๐‘๐จ๐œ๐œ๐จ
โ•‘-๐‡๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐
โ•‘-๐’๐ก๐จ๐œ๐ค
โ•‘-๐‘๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ
โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž
โ•‘-๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ
โ•‘-๐๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐ž
โ•‘-๐’๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐
โ•‘-๐๐ž๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ 
โ•‘-๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐˜๐š๐œ๐ก๐ญ
โ•‘-๐‡๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐›
โ•‘-๐‚๐š๐ง๐๐ฒ
โ•‘-๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
โ•‘-๐๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐‰๐ž๐ญ
โ•‘-๐‘๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก
โ•‘-๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐
โ•‘-๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ž
โ•‘-๐๐š๐ง๐ข๐œ
โ•‘-๐“๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž
โ•‘-๐€๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
โ•‘-๐ƒ๐ข๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐
โ•‘-๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
โ•‘-๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ
โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ
๐’๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ซ

โ•‘-๐๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ

69.6K 1.4K 1.3K
By romanticxwrites

Song: Lovely, instrumental - Billie Eilish, Khalid
𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚 & 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨
❀❀❀

" I love you"

"I love you"

" I love you"

"I love you"

There's no way I heard that right. "What?" I mumble.

"I thi- no. I- I love you."

Emotions rush through me, love. I've never really had the time to think about something like that. She can't be in-love with me.. there's no way.

"You don't mean that." I say.

"I do. I didn't think it was possible either at first but I know what I feel, and that- that's love."

Everything in my body shuts down. This was never supposed to happen. She can't love me, I can't love her, she's not even supposed to know I exist. Yet for some reason the only thing I want to do is to say it back.

Instead I do the only think I can think of, I tilt her head up by her chin and kiss her,  long. Deep. Gently.

I pull away leaning my forehead against hers. "You don't have to say to it back. I just wanted to tell you." She sinks back into my chest.

She doesn't seem the least bit bothered about it. I stay still, trying to figure out what the hell I'm supposed to do. So I stroke her hair until she falls asleep.

And then I leave.

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚
❀❀❀

The bed is empty. I sit up, looking around the room. I check the time on the clock sitting on the bedside table.

12:24. I've slept for over 17 hours. My body feels stiff, memories from yesterday reappear. Lily, Valerio. Fuck. Not only did I almost get kidnapped, I also told Valerio that I fucking loved him.

Which.. I guess isn't a lie.

I stand up but fall back on the bed from a sudden dizziness. My head starts throbbing. I only ate a pancake yesterday and I definitely haven't had enough water. To my surprise, on the table facing the bed is what looks like a freshly filled water bottle. I walk over to it and finish almost the entire thing.

I'm about to look for my phone when I remember that it broke. Remembering how the man carelessly slammed it onto the floor. All of my things, all my texts, all my photos, it's all gone.

I fight a tear away, wanting to try and recover without crying my eyes out. I make my way to the kitchen first where I see a note.

There's food in the fridge, eat. I'll be in my meeting room until about two, I have a meeting.

Dry as hell.

I open the fridge to loads of different meals, I take out the fruit salad and pour a glass of orange juice. I also make a toast along side it.

Hunger makes me finish it quickly, I put my dishes in the dishwasher then head back into my room.

When I took my bath yesterday I didn't bother styling my curls so today I look absolutely fucking insane. I shower, this time using my hair products and my diffuser.

It takes me 45 minutes before I finish. The air in the bathroom is humid and unbreathable. I escape out of the bathroom catching my breathe. My breathing must be messed up from yesterday or something...

I need air, I need to breathe. Its too humid in here. I'm only in Valerio's t shirt so I pull on a pair of his sweatpants too. If anything calms me down, it's him.

Opening the bedroom door, the first gust of cool air fills my lungs. I head towards the balcony, memories flushing over me.

"Figured it was a time for a new tattoo, it fits in well with the other ones, no?" 

Fuck no it didn't. Yet he still did it.

I walk over to the sofa, lying down in it so I can just admire the view. It's as beautiful as always.

It's definitely not as peaceful during the day, but if I manage to ignore the sounds, traffic, and people, then it might be a little prettier.

In the corner of my eye I see smoke, its barely there but when it comes to smoke? I have experience. I stand up and rush to the railings to get a better look.

Far away I see a small building on fire.

Fire...

"And there we go! All done. Now we just wait 20 minutes for them in the oven" She closes the oven door, facing me.

"20 minutes? Mommy I want them now!" I argue folding my arms over my chest.

"I know you do you cheeky thing" she pinches my chin. "I need to make a quick call, why don't you stay here and watch the cupcakes bake until I'm back?"

"Fineee." I sit down infront of the oven looking into it.

She lets out a little laugh then leaves the room while dialing a number.

I wait, for several minutes. Staring into the oven gets boring, so I quickly sit up but accidentally bump into one of the big buttons on it.

I shrug then leave the kitchen to go play with my dolls. Mommy got me a whole new expensive set on my birthday. I don't know how she afforded it but I'm happy she did.

A few minutes later a weird smoke smell fills my lungs, mommy taught me that smoke equals bad so I open my bedroom door and sneak through, following the scent.

It leads to the kitchen. I scream, loud. Fire consumes the kitchen and the entire living room. The fire alarm switches on. Our house is made of wood so It spreads fast, very fast. I freeze, Not knowing what to do.

"Mommy.." I whisper.

"M-mommy!" I yell falling backwards when a pice of the roof comes off.

The door bursts open. "Amara don't move, I'm coming!" She makes her way around the fire, running to me and picking me up. The fire spreads wider, our house isn't big so there aren't a lot of places to go.

She runs towards the back door, kicks it open and hurry's out.

"Are you okay, hunny? Oh my god.." she puts me down getting on her hunches.

"C-coco you need to get Coco! Mommy please!"

She looks back towards the house, worry plasters her face. Coco is our 7 month old cat, she's a snow, white color with beautiful blue eyes.

"Stay here, DONT move."

And just like that she's gone, disappeared into the house. I wait for her, wait for her to come out with my cat. I assume it might take a little longer since Coco loves hiding, but she'll make it.

I wait. And then I wait a little longer. I flinch when I hear a loud creaking noise.

A creaking noise starts, then a crash follows. All of a sudden the entire roof caves and the house falls to crumbs.

I run around the house expecting to see that my mom went out of the front door instead.

But she didn't.

My mother didn't make it out.

And it was all my fault..

I fall back with a gasp, landing back on the sofa. I force myself to look away from the fire and take deep breaths.

Valerio- I need Valerio.

I get out of my seat with shaky hands and make my way to the meeting room. I pass by a clock hanging on the wall. 14:18. Valerio should be done with his meeting by now.

The door's cracked open so I peak through to make sure it is before going in.

"First Antonio and now this? You know what this means Valerio." I hear a man say.

"Cazzo, I know" Valerio groans.

"This is bad." He says. "She's not safe."

She? As in- me?..

"I won't let anything happen to her."

"The Spanish are our greatest enemy. If they find out about her..."

"They won't, I won't allow it." Valerios voice gets more pissed.

"You can't be sure about something like that. You know she isn't even allowed to know who you are, yet still you sleep with her? Are you messing this up on purpose!?"

"It was a mistake."

Mistake?..

"You have to protect her, that is your job that is what you were trained to do. You cannot fall in love with her!"

"I know what my job is and I have not fallen in love with her nor will I ever. She's nothing but a client I'm forced to protect. I fucked up by letting her in here but it's just a way to keep her safe from the spanish mafia."

"She means nothing to me"

My heart drops. Mafia? It all makes sense now.

The guns, the overprotectiveness, the money, keeping me here.

I slap a palm over my hand as my body starts shaking.

I told him I loved him, I told a man that's been pretending this whole time that I loved him.

I fucking loved him.

❀❀❀

Heyyy...so don't be mad😃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 52.8K 69
"It's funny that you are saying this because if one of us is jealous, then it's you. Or did you forget that you just pushed the man I was dancing wit...
831K 12.8K 30
__ In which a young -soon to be mafia leader falls in love with a girl he cannot have, but is ready to take any risk to make her his but the thing...
30.3K 727 37
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...
13.3M 306K 34
โViolet tell me to stop and I will โž the feeling of his soft lips igniting flames throughout my body, my lower half becoming warmer every second I f...