Naruto Uchiha: the dragon emp...

By SithTrooperO9

A rewrite of my first fanfic. Decided for a rewrite as there were too many grammer mistakes, power scaling is... More

Prologue
A visit from the west
Night of the Uchiha Massacre
Summons and discoveries
A plague
Graduation and team 7
Team 7 and the mission to Wave
Mission to Wave
Mission to Wave part 2
Missions for team 7
The chunin exams
The forest of death
Preliminaries
Chunin finals
Dragon vs racoon
Konoha crush
Promotions and development
Search for Tsunade
Land of Snow
Sasuke retrival mission
Blood Prison
Blood Prison part 2
The War in Mist
Consolidating power
Journey to the west
Battle against the Sathar'i
War of Unification part 1: declaration
War of Unification part 2: seven days to the river Kresh
War of Unification part 3: Carathian campaign
War of Unification part 4: fall of Decapolis
War of Unification part 6: northern campaign
War of Unification part 7: assassination attempt
War of Unification part 8: war's end
The new emperor
Return home
Vs Deidara and Sasori
Reunions
Battle in a desolate forest
Fated battle between clansmen
The truth of Itachi Uchiha
8 tails capture
5 kage summit
Danzo's death and student vs teacher
The relics of the king
Demons of the ancient world
March of the Daevites
Operation: Sea Lion
The Battle of Stone
Blackfyre victories
Uchiha vs Uchiha
Death of a snake
The alternate world
The alternate world part 2
Clash of gods
10 tails jinchuriki
Kaguya Otsutsuki strikes
Showdown: Naruto vs Menma

War of Unification part 5: state of the world

393 12 2
By SithTrooperO9

-Elemental Nations-

''Still nothing yet?'' Minato asked his student, Kakashi Hatake.

''No word on Danzo yet, Minato sensei. The latest information we have is that he recruited a few nuke nin to his cause. Problem is... the info is three weeks old now.'' Kakashi answered.

''I see. Damn that Danzo. Because of him, the Fire Daimyo is cutting 20% of our annual budget.'' Minato cursed the old warhawk under his breath. ''And Naruto stole the gold reserves and kidnapped all the Harunos. The Leaf just lost it's richest civilian clan and our best merchants.''

''So our economy is still far from recovering.'' Kakashi commented in a low voice.

''Far is an understatement. By our best estimates, it'll take a decade to recover in the least. For the Leaf, our current best scenario is stagnation. Worst is a continual fall till we're not worthy of being even called a backwater village.'' Minato sighed heavily. He was extremely stressed out by all of this. He turned to look at a portrait of the late Hiruzen Sarutobi on the wall. ''I wish you were still around, old man. I could really use your advice.''

''How is lady Kushina doing, sensei?'' Kakashi asked.

''Recovering steadily but it'll be another three and a half years till she can be a functioning ninja again. Naruto's attack disrupted her chakra network severely but she's an Uzumaki and you know how they are.'' Minato said and gave Kakashi his next mission orders. In these troubling times, ninjas were currently doing multiple jobs with little time for rest.

Now that Danzo was a wanted criminal on the run and both Koharu and Homura were crushed to death, Minato appointed Shikaku Nara and Inoichi Yamanaka as his advisors. In these troubling times, they were the best people he could rely on. ''Anything master Jiraiya could tell us?'' Shikaku Nara asked.

''He sent word that both Menma and Mito's training is going well.''

''Good to hear but I was talking about whether or not the other villages were planning to move.'' Shikaku said.

''Cloud is becoming the dominant player. Economically, militarily and politically. Stone is still trying to strengthen itself after losing more than two thousand of it's best ninjas. Mist is a mystery. It remains neutral and isolated while the Sand isn't too much of a concern for now.'' Minato replied. ''As for the minor villages... Rain is still in it's neutral position, Waterfall is weak and Grass remains a mystery. The entire country is closed off.''

''Still thinking that Naruto may be in the Grass, Minato?'' Inoichi asked.

''Master Jiraiya has sent back word saying that Naruto is not in Grass. This after more than a month of constantly trying to get information on the Grass. They're not too much of a concern but I would still keep an eye on them.'' Minato said to the two. ''I still don't trust them. Not even a bit. What about the envoys we sent to Mist?''

''Failed. The Mist wants to remain neutral.'' Shikaku answered. ''The Inuzuka and Kurama clans are gone. The Haruno females are kidnapped while the males were killed. The entire side branch Hyuga are gone and they also kidnapped all the main branch young and females. Hiashi is still bitter at the loss of Hanabi. Then, Tsunade, her apprentice, Kurenai Yuhi, Anko Mitarashi, Yugao and her squad, the academy students... all gone. How was Naruto capable of doing such things in so little time?''

''Kotoamutsukami.'' Minato answered.

''Are you certain?''

''Yes. 100% sure, Shikaku. I should've known better than to simply trust Naruto with a jutsu as powerful as that.'' Minato cursed himself for not taking this possibility into account. ''For his control to have extended this far only means that Naruto has been planning this in some form or way for a long time.''

''Are you suggesting that Naruto was planning to conduct a coup? Like the thwarted Uchiha one, Minato?'' Inoichi asked. ''It seems... absurd and yet, so plausible. He had three powerful ninja clans under his control and several of the strongest and most trusted ANBU. Unlike the Uchiha clan however, we had no inside source to tell us this. If Naruto planned a coup as you think he would, Minato, then I think he would've succeeded.''

''Yes. Strangely enough, Naruto was not found in the castle. Not one trace of him remained. If Naruto wanted to, then maybe he could've pulled off his coup that night. But then again, most of our manpower had returned and defenses were on high alert. Only reason the Inuzuka and side branch Hyuga could steal the gold reserves and kidnap the children and Harunos was because most of them were on patrol. I think... Naruto believed he could not have taken the full Leaf force but it's just my thinking. I don't know why he did not pull it off.''

''A possibility but perhaps he just wants us to suffer. The Leaf village, in all of it's history, has never faced a crisis such as this before.'' Shikaku said. ''For falsely imprisoning him, I think. Although, with the whole Uchiha massacre thing, it's not completely unexpected and we just threw him in jail under lies. Naruto is smart, extremely smart, and I'm certain he has a plan. Whatever that plan is, I'm afraid to know what it is.''

(Hidden Mist Village, Land of Water)

''That's the report, sir.'' a soldier reported recent developments to the major. ''The factories are set and border security drones and forts are in place. Recruitment for imperial troopers from the native population has reached 10,000 men and women. Nearly 45,000 if we include all the other vassal states. The ninja ranks too have swelled now that dozens of wanted ninjas have joined.''

''Good work, trooper. What of the sky port and oil drills?'' the major asked.

''Going smoothly, sir. In three years time, it'll be ready. Large quantities of oil from beneath the sea have been harvested and shipped to the other vassal states.''

''Excellent. Prince Konstantine's pet, what do you have to report?''

''Several Leaf ANBU have been caught, sir. Shall I execute them?'' Mei asked for orders.

''No. Sent them for re-education. Let them serve as spies.''

''Yes sir.'' Mei recieved her orders and left to do as told.

''None of the troops touched her right, trooper? The royalty will be angry since prince Konstantine has her made his pet.''

''I assure you that none have not, sir.''

''Good. And what of those that I have selected?'' the major asked in reference to his own harem of ten female Mist ANBU.

''In mint conditon sir.''

''Continue keeping me updated on the progress, trooper. I want to know every detail.''

''Yes sir.''
______________________________________

-palace of Angband, Konstantia-

''How is our progress?'' Rhaella asked one of the communications officers in her palace. ''The war and the eastern developments.''

''Going well, my lady queen.'' the officer replied. ''Prince Konstantine and prince Daemon have successfully sacked the Decapolis. They're meeting up with Grand General Rukossovsky to finish the northern theatre.''

''Then we can move to the southern theatre. Good. And of eastern developments?''

''The eastern vassal states are rapidly industrializing, my lady queen. The commanders put in charge have given back their reports, saying everything will be ready in three years time.'' the communications officer answered. ''Recruitment is also going well. Nearly 50,000 soldiers have been trained and it is most likely that the number will increase.''

''Tell me about the tailed beasts then. Thet pose the greatest threat to the eventual eastern conquest.''

''The Cloud has the two and eight tails, Stone with four and five, Leaf with the nine tails and Waterfall with seven tails. The one tails is still reforming itself and so is the three tails. Reports tell us of a secret organization called the Akatsuki, which literally translates to dawn or daybreak, are seeking the tailed beasts. For reasons that are still unknown to everyone else.'' the officer replied.

''Order the commanders in the east to monitor their activity. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that they'll probably use it as a weapon.'' Rhaella ordered the officer and he typed the order. ''And tell me of the campaigns in Satharyo and Northumbria.''

''Going well. Grand General Rukossovsky's son has won a string of victories. Most of Satharyo is under Magogite control. When Army Group North is successful, they can join the Meschek campaign as part of the Grand General's plan.''

''Hmm, I see. Then the southern theatre is our only concern left it seems. And what of the breeding stock that were brought back from the east? Is it going well?''

''Certainly my lady queen. The women from the... Haruno clan that prince Konstantine brought are more fertile than the women of the non eastern lands. With the blood mages work, they're breeding like rabbits. Thanks to the complex ritual involving the other two clans, the new generation of Magogite soldiers are a mixture. They have the enhanced senses of those dog people, the white eyes of the Hyuga and Magogite dna. A generation who's sole purpose is to serve the Blackfyres. Their increased aging will make them fit for service in three years in which time they'll be fifteen or so years old, my lady queen.''

''Keep me updated on the progress of the campaigns. I want to know even the smallest details.'' Rhaella ordered and she left the war room to go check on her youngest daughter. She walked through the hallway and entered her room. ''Vicky, are you inside?''

''I'm here, mom.'' young Victoria Blackfyre answered. She was 9 years old and the youngest of her children. Naruto had even offered to be her personal teacher in the ways of war in the future. An offer that Rhaella accepted immediately.

''Are you having fun, my dear? Are you not hungry or anything?''

''No, mom. I'm fine.'' Victoria replied and her personal servant/ bodyguard came near her side. Hanabi Hyuga was kidnapped and like the side branch Hyuga, became a mindless servant to Naruto's will. Through magic, she was now five years older and given to Victoria as her servant. The young Blackfyre treated her more as a friend than a slave.

''You like your slave I see.'' Rhaella commented and her daughter made a slight puff.

''Mom, she's not a slave. Hanabi's my friend.'' she corrected her mother.

''Okay, okay, I'm sorry. Your new friend, right. I forget. Sorry about that, Vicky.'' she apologized and though her daughter calls Hanabi a friend, truth was that the Hyuga was just a mindless servant.

''Mom, when can big brother teach me how to be strong as him?''

''Konstantine? Soon. I promise. After the war is over, you'll be the strongest girl, Vicky.''

''Even stronger than big sister?''

''Well, your big sister is more of a planner. A scientist and not a warrior. While your big brothers are the sword, she's the one who makes the plans. Come, Vicky. Let's go to the dining hall and enjoy your favourite.''

''Thank you mom. Hanabi, come along.'' Victoria called for her friend to join her as well as they went to the dining hall.
______________________________________

-Svarrtleland, north of the continent-

Aboard the GNS Executioner, Naruto was in his personal room, looking at the maps and reading data. Progress of the war was going better than he thought. Reports of developments in the east also came and he had a sadistic satisfaction at the downfall of the Leaf. 'Serves them right.' Naruto thought darkly at their losses. Their economy was on the verge of collapse, their manpower nearly exhausted and they essentially lost three ninja clans and the richest civilian merchant clan. Much of the village infrastructure was destroyed with few attempts to rebuild it. The hospital was in a terrible state since Tsunade had been taken and brainwashed. The largest clan, the Inuzukas, were gone and 87% of all Hyuga were in Magog. The Kurama clan, a valuable asset was gone and here in the western lands, serving in the armed forces. Yugao and her squads of ANBU were the best the Leaf had to offer and now they're gone. Along with them were experienced jonins like Anko and Kurenai. Academy students were taken for indoctrination in Magog. The Leaf's situation was extremely terrible and Naruto felt a sadistic satisfaction at their current situation.

''That's the latest report, lord Naruto.'' Guren said as she gave the Uchiha a paper detailing the most recent of events. Naruto was carefully reading the report and Guren and Samui were a bit anxious.

His wife, Shizuka, and Delta were near his side and beside his feet were Yugito and Hinata. Naruto read the latest report of General Maximilian Rukossovsky's victory in the Battle of Tamarand Pass. ''Daena wasn't lying. The general is a good tactician.'' Naruto commented and the phone rang. ''Yes?'' he said and the one who called was Daemon.

''We're meeting up with the seventh fleet. Grand General Rukossovsky wants to meet in person aboard his ship, the dreadnought G.N.S Chimaera.'' Daemon told Naruto.

''Understood. I'll arrive in the corvus chambers shortly.'' Naruto said and put down the phone. ''Shizuka, Delta, Guren and Samui, with me.''

(G.N.S Chimaera)

Naruto and Daemon along with their escort were walking to meet the Grand General. Naruto brought Shizuka, Delta, Guren and Samui while Daemon brought Pakura and Shizune. They entered the Grand General's office and found it rather dark. Both Naruto and Daemon then drew their swords and pointed it at an assassin. But tensions subsided as Daemon sheathed his sword back. ''Rukh. Trying to sneak up on me again?'' Daemon casually asked.

''Just doing my job, prince Daemon and to test how sharp you still are.'' the assassin replied.

''You know him?'' Naruto asked.

''Yes. Rukh. He's a skilled assassin who fought alongside me in many battles.'' Daemon answered. ''Now though, he's the bodyguard of the Grand General.''

''You may enter.'' Rukh said and the two and their escorts entered the real office of the Grand General.

''Come in prince Konstantine and prince Daemon.'' the Grand General said as he sat on his seat and looked at exotic pieces of artwork. ''I am glad you could come here on such short notice.''

''The northern campaign is almost successful, Grand General.'' Naruto said. ''Two countries and their kings in the north of the continent or Svarrtleland remain a threat. Sihon king of Heshbon and Og king of Bashan. They're the only threats left.''

''Yes. They are. I have made strategies that will guarantee our victory.'' the Grand Genreral said and then turned to face the two. ''Tell me, prince Naruto. Do you know anything about art?''

''I... was never really the type who paid much attention to art, general.'' Naruto answered and the alarms rang.

''Grand General, my lords, incoming enemy ships!''
______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 254 14
A soldier died in the battlefield and now reincarnated as Kureto Uchiha the second son of Fugaku and Mikoto Uchiha and the younger brother of Itachi...
283K 7.4K 47
Rin Uzumaki-Namikaze was Kushina and Minato's sole daughter. A prodigy at a young age, she learned and mastered all the jutsus and seals her parents...
47.2K 1.4K 23
REWRIGHTING 2021 ( KakashixReader) You grew up in the Uchiha Compound. You were a warm independent loving type of person. You and Itachi did everyt...
23.2K 575 23
Hi this is my third story I have written, this being my second Naruto Fanfiction. This is based off of my first Naruto Fanfiction, Curse of Immoralit...