Best Partner- freenbecky

By Freens_BecBec

Freen and Becky are two famous police of India Who has solved many cases but what caught their attention was... More

1.Introduction
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
26. Part 2🔞🔞🔞🔞
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.

11.

1.3K 63 1
By Freens_BecBec

Becky's PoV
I just heard Freen say that she loves me and here I'm so happy that I screamed loud "I love you too Freen. Thank you thank you so much. You don't know how much happy I'm right now. I'll meet you now."

She was just silent. I took my bike keys and went down. It was already dark so mom who saw me asked "Where are you going at this time?"

I simply said "A important lead in Sarah's case mom. I have to discuss it with Freen I won't be coming home. I'll stay there."

Mom nodded and said "Ok I'll give you box wait don't eat outside and also give it to Freen she likes it."

I nodded while smiling ear to ear. My mom loves her but I don't how she will react when she'll know about our relationship. After a while she gave me the box. I said "Bye mom see you tomorrow."

She said "Come to breakfast bring Freen too."

I nodded and left. I'm so happy right now. I went straight to Freen's apartment. I knocked the door and Freen opened it. She was all shocked to see me there. She said "Becky what are you doing here?"

I didn't say anything and just went inside. She asked again "Becky it's late night."

I said "Mom gave you dinner."

She looked at the box I'm holding. She nodded and asked "On the call I.. I just..."

I said "It's ok Freen I know you atleast love me back. I won't force you. You know day after tomorrow is my engagement. And I was really broken but when you said you love me. I got some hope to live."

She had tears in her eyes. She said "Becky I don't what you to suffer in this society because of our love. It's just a dirt for other people."

She then sobbed. I immediately hugged her and said "I'm ready to face anything Freen until you're with me."

She broke the hug and said "Why do you love me so much Beck?"

I said "Because I don't know Freen. But I love you more than anything.."

She nodded and said "Fine let's have dinner now."

We went to the dining area. I took out the boxes while Freen arranged the plates. We sat next to each other and started to eat. I did a mess while eating. Freen wiped my lips and said "Such a baby."

I said "only for you babe." I then winked at her. She became shy and just ate the food. I just flirted with her the whole time.

After eating we were cleaning the dishes when someone knocked the door. Freen said "Shit is he back today. I didn't expect him."

She then ran to the door. I was just thinking who it could be. Is it her boyfriend or just a friend? I just wondered and went behind her.

.........TO BE CONTINUED.........

____________

Ok I'm really very busy so I'll update alternate days. Sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 2.1K 35
Freen and Becky have a encounter during a party attended with their husbands. Both are married and have a sad marriage but as they see each other thi...
93.3K 5.4K 58
Samanun is a ghost trapped in her mansion from 20 years ago. Everything changed when she met the new owner of the mansion Kornkamon, who resembles he...
115K 3.7K 22
Becky, a last year college student who fall for a professor, Freen Sarocha. Their journey is going to unfold with time. Many obstacle or difficulty m...
626K 22.2K 107
When a normal girl meet a monster woman, how will they solve everything and be with each other? Yes, this is a girl's love story. Lets find out! Warn...