Happy Chaos

Από Anonymousteenager69

After dying and being reborn on a planet called Ostradus, Ainsley had what seemed to be a perfect life. That... Περισσότερα

Authors note/warning
Introduction
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
NEWS & CHARACTER CHEAT SHEET (UPDATED)
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
MORE CHARACTERS
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY-NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE

CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE

396 28 14
Από Anonymousteenager69

SAGE

WE REACH THE PART of the castle where Tiens family was staying and violent sobs could be heard echoing through the halls. The smell of blood was suffocating yet familiar. Emotions of rage, loss, and grief were prominent. I close my eyes quickly and work to block out all of those feelings from them.

Kai, Kibas wife. Was sitting in the doorway to their room. The cries were coming from her. Tiens mother stood stricken against the wall. As straight as a needle. Seemingly not aware of her surroundings. There were numerous palace guards in the hallway.

"What's happening?" Tien asks one of them.

"Princess Kiba is dead, your majesty." Ahh so this is what has Mori so thrown off. Kiba was her pride and joy. The only child she loved.

I didn't feel an amount of sympathy toward her. I did, however, feel bad for Kai. She wasn't terrible or evil. She was kind-hearted and sweet. A lot of people didn't understand how someone like her could love someone like Kiba, but I understood it.

Saka approaches Kai. Crouching next to her, "Kai." She says softly while opening her arms. Kai sees and quickly falls into her arms. She holds her and rubs her back. She quickly glances up into the bedroom and her lips twitch up a little bit before going down into a frown. Kai continued to cry in Saka's arms, just not as hard.

Did I sense a mixture of sadness and yet satisfaction too?

Tien walks forward and glances into the room quickly. If it upset her she didn't show it. Her face remained blank, "I don't think it's safe for you guys to be here. I can't guess to why someone would kill Kiba but the fact that they managed to do this to her? And go undetected. I think it's best you guys leave."

"But what about the investigation? And what about catching whoever did this?" Kai says

"Saka will stay and make sure everything goes accordingly. Since I know Mother doesn't trust me to handle anything even though I'm ruling a planet."

"What's to say you or one of your little friends didn't do it?" Mori says and I scoff. Her eyes cut to me, narrowing, but Cyrus moves a little in front of me in a protective manner.

"For you to say that is straight-up disrespectful. I'd like to remind you, Mori, that you no longer hold any position of power here. Yours died with your husband and I took your place." I say, surprising myself. She goes to move closer to me but Tien steps in front of her.

"We need to determine the time of death and the cause but I highly doubt it was any of us because we've all been together. You, Kai, and your husband should leave the planet for safety because you possibly could be next."

"Please. Do you really think someone would be able to kill me?"

"Did you ever think someone would be able to kill Kiba?"

"Fine."

"So then I'll st—-" Saka starts saying but gets cut off.

"Quite frankly I don't give a shit what you do, Saka. You could be dead for all I care. You should be. I'd rather you be dead over Kiba and I wish that you were. Now, Kai, we should get going."

"But I want Saka to come," Kai says and Saka chuckles softly.

"I know I know. But I have to stay for now."

Kai nods her head and minutes later they're all leaving. They exited the castle and opened a portal to whatever planet they were currently living on. While Saka, Tien, and I didn't follow them Cyrus did to make sure that they left.

"We need to talk," Saka says to Tien who nods her head.

"Let's go to my office." They turn to walk away and I stay standing still. Tien only moves a foot before stopping, noticing I'm not next to her which makes me smile. She turns back towards me and extends her hand out to me. I grasp it and hold her hand while we make our way to her office.

I hated to admit it but when Ainsley came along, at first, I was scared that I'd lose Tien. That she'd stop loving me or would love me less. That she'd toss me to the side and forget about me. Of course, Ainsley is also my mate but I never wanted to lose Tien as my lover and partner.

Honestly some of that fear still lingers.

Soon enough we reach Tiens office and walk in. We could all talk freely in here given that it had been spelled to make it sound proof, as well as make it so there was no way anyone could record anything.

"So. Do you have something to confess?" Saka says, looking directly at Tien.

"I don't know what you mean. Could you elaborate?"

"Would you like to tell me about how you killed Kiba?" My brows furrowed at sakas words. What did she mean by Tien killer Kiba?

"What makes you think I'm the one who did it."

"Don't insult me like that, little sister. The crime scene has you written all over it." Saka says while a certain look passes over her face.

"It has me written all over it?"

"Yes. How don't play dumb Tien. I need to know."

"Fine. If you must know than yes, it was me."

"But why?" I ask, putting myself in the conversation.

"Yeah, why? Despite that you aren't close she's still your sis—" sakas sentence stops when Tien holds up her hand.

"Don't start up with the family bullshit. She was merely someone I shared DNA with. I found my real family. People who won't stab me in the back and people who care about me. People who truly care about me not for any other reasons than because of who I am as a person." Tien says, "but if you must know why I did it, it was because she attacked and tried to kill Ainsley."

"Wait, what?" Her and I say at the same time.

"Did Lux not tell you? Outside my office she attacked Ainsley and Lux saved her. With Kiba's tendencies I knew that she'd become obsessed with Ainsley. Especially with her little fascination with Lux. She did always envy you, Saka. So imagine what she'd do to Ainsley? Someone she could kill without any repercussions or by causing a scene— at least that's just what she assumed. Hell, she could kill Ainsley with a snap of her fingers. So, I took matters into my own hands and eliminated her." She shrugs "and killing her felt really good. It was like a weight off my chest. Plus, it gave me room to convince mother to leave and get her out of our hair."

"Is this something we'll tell the others or keep to ourselves?"

"Keep to ourselves. At least for the moment." We all turn to leave but before Saka opens the door I say,

"Oh, Tien. There's something that I wanted to mention to you. It was something that happened with Ainsley earlier. She burned Cynthia to death with magic." Tiens eyebrows shot up.

"But she's human? How is she burning people to death with magic?" She says and Saka sighs.

"We'll have to get everyone together to discuss things about Ainsley. I'll tell you both now, though. Ainsley is an elemental witch who has never had access to her power until now."

🤍🤍🤍
AINSLEY

"I HATE THIS game." Viviana groans "it feels like it's gone on forever."

"Well and Lux owns over half the board! And it isn't fair because she keeps giving Ainsley money and doesn't make her pay any of the fees." Renetta says while throwing her arms up.

"I don't wanna play anymore," Viviana whines while dramatically sliding off the bed and falling to the floor.

"Fine. We can stop I guess." Lucy says while shrugging "do you guys want to play another game?"

"I don't know...I feel like you'll win at any one we play. Or you'll let Ainsley win."

"Do you guys think it's really Mika?" I blurt.

"The palace sorcerer confirmed it."

"No... I know but it just seems weird. She was my friend."

"I know little one. Something that I've learned, though, is that no matter how close you are to someone there's still room for betrayal. I've seen kingdoms fall because of a trusted advisor. I've seen siblings and friends kill each other for power. It doesn't matter what planet and what solar system it's all the same. It's one of the reasons Tien rules with fear and not love. Love is unreliable and can be lost in seconds." Lucy says with a sad look "I've known people who have purposefully gotten close to people so they could plan their downfall. We do tend to look past the evidence that condemns someone we care about and love because we don't want it to be true. The only people you can truly trust are your mates."

"How so? If there's always room for betrayal."

"Because your mates can't physically harm you after they bond. Their brain prohibits their body from doing so. You see, when we mate and bond we become one. For example, I would ever be able to lift a hand at you with bad intentions since we are bonded."

"So am I bonded with them also?" I say gesturing to Viv and Ren. Lucy shakes her head.

"No, the only ones you're bonded with right now are Saka and I. And that's because we've bonded in your past lives. Given that when you bond your souls connect and every time you're reborn you have the same soul, ours are forever intertwined. Just like the others will be too when they bond with you. It's one of the ways I knew for sure it was you."

I smile at her words. I couldn't wait to bond with everyone.

"I wonder what's happening," Renetta says after a few seconds of silence passes.

"I'm sure everything is okay." Lucy says while shrugging "if it were an emergency Tien would have sent someone back to us."

"But what if they're hurt?" I say and she laughs.

"I highly doubt someone would be able to get one over Saka. Plus, if she were hurt or dead you'd know. And as long as she's alive she'd make sure no harm came to the others," Lucy says "and she won't die because I told her she wasn't allowed to."

A knock sounds at the door and Viviana gets up to open it. Standing there is Cyrus. She doesn't look panicked or harmed in any sort of way which is reassuring. Viviana moves to let her walk in and she closes the door.

"I have good news in a way. Kiba is dead and the rest of Tien and Sakas family are gone now. So we have them off our backs."

"Wait, Kibas dead?" Lucy says.

"Yeah. She was murdered. Tien, Saka, and Sage should be returning soon."

"Why once we figure one thing out something happens that makes things even more complicated?"

"I don't think this has any deal of importance in what we're dealing with at the moment." Lucy says "so I wouldn't worry your pretty little head about it, Viviana. Our number one priority is figuring out who else Mika is working with so we can be over and done with this situation."

It didn't take long for the others to arrive.

"There's been a lot that has gone on today. Would you guys like to hit the city for a little while? I know Sage and Ainsley were just there but it may be nice to just get out all together and spend some time together." Tien says and everyone nods their heads "perfect."

And then we went to the city and surprisingly there weren't any attacks and things were just peaceful. Everyone was chatting and laughing.

Lucy and Cyrus hadn't argued once. Which is all they've ever done when they've been together.

It was probably one of the best times of my life and I wanted nothing more than this to last forever.

I wish that Tien didn't have to rule a planet and I wish we could all just live normal lives. Hidden away from the world.

"What are you thinking so hard about?" Renetta says, bumping my shoulder.

"Just about how happy I am." It was like nothing else besides this moment existed. I wasn't thinking about Elizabeth and how worried I was about her, the hurt of Mika's betrayal, or kibas death. I was just in pure happiness and bliss.

"I was wondering. Would you wanna go on another picnic tomorrow?"

"Of course."

🤍🤍🤍

So this is a lighter chapter (minus the first part). I wanted them to spend some quality time together and just be happy. I feel like they haven't caught any breaks yet so I wanted to give them one lol.

Also, Lux is basically Ainsley's sugar daddy in monopoly. I just find that amusing.

Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!! Much love and appreciation to you all<33

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

39.2K 1.7K 12
Five immortal males. One heir to the Glass Throne. One huge secret. It should have been as simple as Kira laying low and not drawing attention to h...
15.6K 485 19
Everyone has a soulmate. Even if they don't want one. Xavier knight He has been waiting for his mate for years. For the queen to his kingdom He is...
Dark Desires Από Emma

Φαντασίας

2.1K 336 32
How much shit can a person go through before they're truly dead on the inside?" Life is a challenging journey. It can be even more difficult when thr...
34.3K 2.5K 23
After nearly two decades of being a species torn apart, the Fae are weighed with the heaviness of restoring what once was. New beginnings, new loves...