All for me Minsung :)

By CuriousBanana

Han Jisung, a cute, little omega, is the star of his village. His beauty was known throughout the land. Suito... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
not an update!
Chapter 10
11
12
13
14
At this point i forgot what chapter this is.
17
18
Not a update
I'm backkkkkk
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY AWESOME SQUIRREL
yall what?!!! 12k readsssss

16

801 26 15
By CuriousBanana

Jisung wore a big white shirt and black shorts. He dried his hair and walked out of the inn to meet with his mate. Minho was outside waiting for Jisung. He decided to take him on a date because the next three days, he would be busy.

"I'm here!" Jisung ran out, wet hair sprinkling on Minho. 

"Darling, you didn't dry your hair." Minho tsked. Jisung pouted.

"But i want foooodddd! Let's go!" Jisung pulled his mate's hands and dragged him to the  lively village below. Minho let him be dragged and smiled.

They reached the village and music blared around them. Food stalls were on the sides of the streets and people crowded around them. Jisung noticed the crowds and whimpered slightly. Minho noticed and smiled softly.

"Scared of crowds?" Jisung nodded.

"It's ok. You can hold my hand." Minho held out his hand out towards for Jisung to take. Jisung looked at it and took it. Minho beamed and they both walked from stall to stall. They tried different foods and played games. Jisung enjoyed every bit of it and haven't had this much fun since forever. Jisung had always been quiet and only kept to himself. 

It neared the end of the day when Minho carried a sleeping Jisung in his arms. They arrived at the inn and his placed Jisung on the bed. Minho showered and brushed his teeth before crawling back into bed with his mate. He spooned the younger and pushed his face in the younger's scent glands. His mate smelled 

delicious.

Minho hated when his wolf, Lee Know, took control. Lee Know was an possessive alpha and would go on a killing spree to whoever messed with him. 

Lee Know, I swear to god. If you think about taking control while I'm sleeping, I will block you for a month! 

Lee Know whimpered. Minho went back to getting drunk on the omega's scent. He licked his mate's neck and spread kisses along Jisung's neckline. Jisung whimpered in his sleep and shuffled closer to the heat behind him. 

Minho snapped out of the drunk trance and growled. Even when Jisung is asleep, the alpha's dominating growl had an effect on him. He shuddered and snuggled closer to Minho. Minho held   Jisung's waist tightly and breathed heavily.

He started to scent the younger and took in the sweet smell of his mate. Oh, how he wanted to do so much more to the younger. 

Wait.

My rut is...

Today.

Minho quickly threw the covers off and placed it gently on the younger. He packed some clothes and wrote a note for Jisung. He told the butler that Jisung was allowed to use any of the money that he had and the omega was not allowed at all in his room. 

Minho walked to the other side of the inn and tried to sleep. But he couldn't. He missed the omega. He missed the omega's smell, the omega's smile, the omega's bum on his dic-

Stop it Lee Minho! 

Minho smacked his head. He groaned. How was he supposed  to do the meeting? He closed his eyes and sighed. 

That'll be something for future Minho to do.

...........

"Minho?" That was the first thing that Jisung said when he woke up. He looked around and found a note on the bed side table. He picked it up and read the note.

Dear my lovely omega,

I unfortunately was called to some matters and will be gone for the rest of the week. Choi Soobin, my butler, will drive you back home. Please be good and I will attack you with hugs and kisses when i get back.

                                                                  Love,

                                                                            your Alpha

Jisung had already started to miss the older. He sighed and started to pack up everything. He wanted to spend time with his mate but of course, being a king has its downfalls. 

"Luna? Are you ready?" Jisung wasn't even married to Minho but was called that name.

"Yes! Just give me one second!" he slipped on a shirt that held the alpha's scent on it. He smiled and draped his bags over his shoulders. A young, rabbit-like boy stood in front of the door, waiting for Jisung.

"Let me carry those." Jisung reluctantly gave the bags to the younger and started to follow when he picked up a really strong scent. 

A very familiar scent.

"Soobin is your name right?" The younger boy jumped and nodded.

"Where is my mate residing for the night?" Soobin blinked.

"He's residing in the Pearl Blue Inn, Luna." Jisung nodded. Maybe it was just a lingering scent.

"Of course. Let's go then." Soobin smiled, thinking the Luna had fell for the trick.

Oh, but no. Jisung knew something was going on and he was going to find out.

................

"Ah! I forgot my other bags in the room! I'll go get them really quick." Jisung rushed inside and smiled at the old lady. He climbed the stairs and followed the strong scent. He walked all the way to the other side of the inn.

Why is his scent coming from the other side of the inn?

Jiusng reached the end of the hall and faced the door. The scent was so strong but Jisung was use to the alluring scent. He knocked on the door and waited for a response. 

Nothing

He knocked once more.

Nothing

Jisung growled in anger. He was mad that his alpha decided to keep a secret from him. 

"Minho! I know you're in there!" A shuffle was heard from the other side of the room. 

"Why are you here?" Jisung was going to faint. Minho's morning voice was way too deep to his liking.

"Why would you lie to me? How could you?" Jisung scoffed.

Another shuffle.

"Jisung..."

"What?"

"I'm in my rut."

oh

..............

Hey my bootiful babies. This will be my last update for the rest of the month because I'm going on a vacation (yay)

I made this one extra long? Idk

Maybe next chapter will contain smut 😏

We'll see.

But until next time,

author :) out 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.4K 3.2K 37
OMEGA Lee Felix, a working college student he has been working for lots of job just to make sure that he had enough money for his college tuition dis...
19.6K 874 15
Jisung lived a classic student life with his bestfriend and roommate, Hyunjin. One thing important about Jisung is that he was an omega, but not a r...
181K 5.4K 47
Minho was a recessive omega. Jisung was a pure blood alfa. What if they meet in a very curious situation? What if their eyes meet? What can happen...
6.3K 284 10
Minho (alpha) and Jisung (omega) have been happily mated for three years, but when Jisung gets kidnapped, he discovers more about Minho that he had n...