18

Y'all? We reached 5.4k!? Thank you guys so much!!

"Minho!" Jisung gave his alpha a big kiss on his cheek. Minho was startled but chuckled. 

"Did you miss darling?" Minho grinned.

"Only a tiny bit." Jiusng hugged the older and stuck his head in the alpha's neck. His scent flooded Jiusng's nose and he sighed contentedly. The past week, he had yearned for his alpha. According to Yeonjun, when Soobin is gone, he always is cranky and grumpy. Jisung was the same. He didn't talk to his friends for 2 days and he didn't even eat. 

"I missed you too." Minho gave a smooch on Jiusng's forehead and intertwined his head with the younger.

"Really?" Jiusng teased the other.

"Mhm. Of course i did, Milady." Jisung swore he felt the world stopped. His face turned a beet red and he yanked his hand out of Minho's grasp. He covered his face to hide the blushing madness. 

"I'm not a lady and i'm certainly not yours." 

"We're getting married aren't we? Soon, it'll be..." Minho pressed his lips to the younger's ear.

"Lee Jisung. Beautiful name don't you think?"

Jisung gasped and ran back into the castle, running through the twisted halls. Minho laughed and walked inside to go find his cute mate. He was just about to go up the gold stairs when he bumped into....

her.

"Minho! How are you? I've been soooo busy that i couldn't even see you! Did you miss me?" Her orange eyes blinked fast and her canines shinned in the light. Minho growled and pushed her aside. He walked past her and stomped up the remaining stairs. 

"Minhooooo. Haven't you miss me?" Miso's orange eyes shimmered to bright yellow, which meant desire. 

"No. Go away Miso. I don't want to see you in this household again." Minho walked towards his room, where his one only love was waiting.

"Aww. Is it that little mate of yours? Of course it is! Don't worry. I won't do a single thing to him! But about me leaving, i have no where else to stay. My carriage won't arrive until two days time. May i stay here till then?" Minho wanted to plug his ears on how she talked so much.

"Fine. But if you're up to no good, I won't hesitate to kill you. I won't let you leave just like that." Minho grumbled and went inside his chamber.

"Well, of course. I'm totally not going to do something about that  brat." Miso smiled evilly and her eyes shimmered back to red.

"Just you want Han Jisung. I'll show the kingdom who Jeon Miso really is."

........

.

..........

"Minho?"

"Hmm."

"Who was that girl?"

"No one you need to worry about."

"But-

"Go to sleep love. Tomorrow will be a busy day for our date." Minho whispered in the younger's ear, which tickled. Jisung nodded and snuggled his head into his mate's chest. He closed his eyes, letting the sweet darkness pull him in.

..............

"M-minho?" Jisung blinked the sleepiness out of his eyes. He looked around and saw nothing but a single lamp light shining in the middle of the room. He squinted to see past the darkness but it was too dark to see. 

'Minho?"

"Tch. Not Minho. Me." A auburn hair girl stepped out of the black darkness. Jisung gasped at her unreal beauty. Her red hair tumbled in tiny waves across her shoulders. Her blood red eyes glinted darkly in the light. Sometimes it shimmered to a nice dark orange to red. Her face was inhumane. Her eyes were cat-like. Her slender face and her red lips were not natural. Her lashes were so long that she looked through them in a flirtatious way. Her plump lips pulled into a cheshire smile. 

"The name's Jeon Miso. Heir to the throne and bride to the crown prince." Miso grinned. Her canines stuck out.

"I forgot to mention but I'm half vampire and half wolf so, I suggest you follow what i say." Miso walked in a circle around Jiusng.

"I want you to break up with Minho." Her malicious orange eyes flashed with red.

"H-huh?" Jisung tried to run but his feet and hands were shackled to the floor.

"Run away from him. Disappear. After all, you would break his heart either way. Am I right?" 

"Y-yes."

"You were planning to run away. Wait, that's not right. You HAVE to run away or else HE'LL come." 

"P-please don't tell Minho! I don't want him to feel heart broken. I'll do whatever you say just don't hurt him." Jisung's heart ached with sadness. Over the course of the time they had together, Jisung slowly fell in love with the handsome wolf. But he couldn't. After all, he belonged to someone else.

"Whatever you chose, you better be done in a week. Run away when you wake up or chose to leave when you have too." Miso shrugged.

"Wake up?"

"Oh right! This is a dream! Well, i created this dream to talk to you. Minho would never let me talk to you." 

"Right."

"Sweet dreams! Or Have a nice last 48 hours without him!"

.......................

"Jisung?" 

Jisung sat up and panted heavily. Felix, Seungmin, and Jeongin were standing at the foot of his bed, anxiously looking at him with wide eyes.

"Are you okay?"

"F-fine."

"Ok. Well, you have to get up. You have a date today!"

.................

Thank you so much for all these reads!! 

I am only able to update during weekends so look forward to a update every week!

Author :) out