13

Jisung sat in his mate's chamber, curled on the bed. Minho had comforted him but soon after, punished his friends's mates for making him cry. Jisung laid on the bed, sniffing his mate's intense scent that surrounded the chamber. 

He has a really nice scent.

Jisung could stay here all day and cuddle in his aroma. 

"Love?"

The door creaked open. Jisung turned to face his mate, who leaned on the doorway, smiling.

"Why are you smiling? Creep..." Jisung pouted.

"What? Do you not want me to smile at my mate, who's lying in MY bed?" Minho chuckled when Jisung hid his face in the covers.

Jisung waited for him to go but instead felt a dip in the mattress. He peeped out of the covers and saw his mate next to him, looking at him with heart eyes. Jisung hesitated but slowly came out of the covers. 

"What...What did you do with them?" Jisung said slowly. Minho smiled.

"Nothing that concerns you, love. Are you hungry?" Jisung nodded but froze. 

"Don't tell me...."

"I didn't cook them. Promise." Minho held out his pinky finger. Jisung wrapped his tiny finger around Minho's and squeezed it.

"You better. I don't think that my friends would forgive me for cooking their mates." Jisung giggled. Minho almost died right there. He would have died a happy man after hearing his mate's giggle. He could listen to it all night and fall asleep to the beautiful, melodic giggle that only his mate could make. 

"Do that again."

"Do what?"

"Giggle."

"I can't giggle on command!"

"Please!" Minho gave him his best puppy eyes.

"N-no! Don't act cute! It doesn't suit you..." Jisung turned away and let his head hit soft pillow, encased with his mate's scent. He felt Minho shift next to him and the next thing he knew, his mate's arms circled his tiny waist.

"H-hey! Let go of me!" Jisung tried to wiggle out Minho's grasp.

"Your waist is so tiny! I could circle my arms around you and couldn't feel you waist." Minho smiled at his perfect mate.

"Hmph! I don't like you."

"Well guess what?"

"...What?"

"We're getting married in two months. I know i could make you fall in love with me till then." Minho whispered this closely to his ear, which made Jisung shiver. 

"Good luck to you then." Jisung snuggled closer to his mate. Despite his words, his actions told something different.

"I think i already won you over, Sungie."

"Nope. Until i say so."

"You're the boss, love."

And my reason to live 

.............

HI

Author :) out