Chapter 4

They all walk to the village and see the lights and everything. Minho still feels weird but he ignores the feeling and tries to have fun with his friends. Finally, they made their last stop. The Forest. The same forest that Minho met the little, cute squirrel boy. 

"Do you....smell that?" Chan sniffed the air.

"Now that you mention it, i do." Hyunjin scrunched his face.

"It's really strong." Changbin pitched his nose. 

"It's probably an omega on his first heat or something. But this one is really strong." Chan shrugged. He turn to Minho to go back home, but he was looking at the direction of the smell.

"It smells...really good." Minho mumbled.

"Huh? That smells good?! It smells way too strong!" Hyunjin shuddered.

"It could be his mate~."Changbin sing-songed.

"I don't know. I'm following it anyways." Minho shifted his wolf and ran towards the strong scent. 

"Wait Minho!" Chan yelled. 

"Ugh. Why is always doing this?" Hyunjin rolled his eyes. Changbin shrugged.

"Let's follow him." 

The three boys shifted and ran towards Minho, trying to ignore the strong scent.

...................

Minho approached a village and was faced with a wooden house. It was decorated with love letters on the walls and flowers dotted the entire ground around it. Minho read some of them.

Please marry me Jisung!

Marry me! 

Date me! 

We are meant to be!

Jisungxme!

Minho scoffed. He looked up at the house and sniffed. It smelled like the boy he met at the forest 9 months ago. 

"Can you not run off like that?" Hyunjin panted behind him. 

"Do me a favor and knock on the door." Minho replied dead-panned.

"..."

"Well?"

Hyunjin rolled his eyes and knocked on the door. Minho's ears perked up and heard voices coming from the top room. He turned towards the other two and pointed at the window at the top. They nodded, confused, and walk towards the side of the house so that they wouldn't see them. The door opened with a creak.

"Hello?" A soft voice answered.

"Hi. Can i come in? I wanted to....." Hyunjin looked around for his friends.

"Talk to my mate! Yeah. My mate!" Hyunjin nodded in satisfaction. The bot with blond hair raised an eyebrow.

"Your mate? Um. Who?"

"Uhhhh. I din' know his name but he has brown hair?" Hyunjin was making things up at this point. 

"Oh. Do you mean Seungmin?" Hyunjin nodded. He didn't know who that was but it was someone that was in the house.

"I guess you can come in." The boy opened the door wider and Hyunjin entered. The three boys climbed the tree and looked through the window. They saw a tiny ball, curled up in the blanket. Minho cooed at the sight, knowing it was his mate.

"Drug the others." Minho ordered. They two nodded and opened the window slowly. They got the drugs ready and creeped to a corner where the other two in the room couldn't see them. Hyunjin  walked in the room and talked with a brunette, while the other two waited. Changbin got ready and sprung towards the blonde. He put a hand over his mouth and drugged the boy. Chan did the same. Minho scooped up his mate and looked at him with loving eyes. His mate was sleeping but he twitched around due to the pain. He looked over and saw Hyunjin carrying the brunette in his arms.

All mine now.

.....................

Rushed. sorry

Author :) out