Love & Affection

By princessmick_

Bria Murchison is a young girl in her 20's. She's been through hell & back dealing with people in & out of he... More

☮Sneak Peek☮
☮1☮
☮2☮
☮3☮
☮4☮
☮5☮
☮6☮
☮7☮
☮8☮
☮9☮
☮10☮
☮11☮
☮12☮
☮13☮
☮14☮
☮15☮
☮16☮
☮17☮
☮18☮
☮19☮
☮20☮
☮21☮
☮22☮
☮23☮
☮25☮
☮26☮
☮27☮
☮28☮
☮29☮
☮30☮
☮31☮
☮32☮
☮33☮
☮34☮
☮35☮
☮36☮
☮37☮
☮38☮
☮39☮
☮40☮
☮41☮
☮42☮
☮43☮
☮44☮
☮45☮
☮46☮
☮47☮
☮48☮
☮49☮
☮50☮

☮24☮

1.9K 72 0
By princessmick_

Bria POV (4.30.14)

Before I give yall the 411, I wanna say, I really miss August. We FaceTime from time to time but other than that.. We barely have time for each other. His work schedule doesn't agree with mine & it causes too much shit. Which is why I just want him to move in with me already.

Anyway, I'm doing more photoshoots. So many that I got a manager lol. Guess who? AMANDA. She's a great manager to be honest. And she so professional. Plus she keep everything simple. So as far as that, I'm cool. I still do photoshoots for other folks but not as often.

But, right now, I'm coming home from the gym. When I got here, a magazine was on my porch. I picked it up & it was a picture of me & Aug on the cover. The headline was 'August Alsina's New Boo?' Then it was some other stories on the sides. Although, the picture was cute. I was holding his hand & then another was us kissing. I walked in the house & sat it down. Agnes ran to me, she so hyper.

Me: "Hey mommy's baby!"

I crouched down & picked her up. I put my purse down & pulled my hair out of its ponytail.

Me: "Potty?"

I walked to the backdoor & let her out. I really need a doggie door.

??: "August Alsina's New Boo?"

I turned around to see August reading the magazines.

Me: "How the hel-"

I went up to him & hit him.

Me: "What the fuck?!"

August: "Why must you always hit me dawg?"

Me: "You scared me! How you get in?"

August: "What's my name?"

Me: "August, I'm no-"

August: "Amanda let me in." He laughed.

Me: "That's not funny, you scared me.." I pouted.

August: "So you mad na?" I rolled my eyes. "I'm sorry."

He pulled me to him & kissed me. He kept kissing me all over my face & I couldn't help but smile.

Me: "I missed you.."

August: "I know." I rolled my eyes.

Me: "You so cocky. Did you eat?"

August: "Bria.."

Me: "Huh?"

August: "Worry about you."

Me: "Nigga, you are me."

August: "I ate. I had-"

Me: "Popeyes." He raised a brow.

August: "See, you not worried about yourself." I laughed. "Did you eat?"

I walked pass him & opened the door for Agnes.

Me: "No, I left at 4 this morning & I haven't had a chance to sit down, but I'm fine."

August: "It's 10 at night. You haven't eaten ALL DAY?" I sat down & took my heels off.

Me: "It's not a big deal."

August: "THATS 18 HOURS." He yelled.

Me: "I told you I didn't have a chance to sit down & ion think yelling gone change the situation."

August: "Come on Bria, dats a long ass time. You can't starve your body."

Me: "I'm not, I'm fine baby."

August: "You gone eat."

Knowing better than to try to argue with him, I just went to take a shower. After I got out, I dried off & put on lotion. I put on my black lace pantie set & put on some spandex shorts. I put on a white tank top & put my phone on the charger, then went back to the kitchen. I hopped on a island & pulled him to me.

Me: "I love you, even tho you yelled at me." He kissed me.

August: "I love you too, but I yelled at you cause dat ain't coo'."

Me: "I-"

August: "What if I hadn't eaten fa dat long?"

Me: "I would kill you.."

August: "Exactly. Ion want nothin' to happen to you.." I looked down.

Me: "I'm sorry.."

He lifted my head & kissed my forehead.

Me: "What are you making?"

August: "Yo favorite." I smiled.

Me: "Yaaaay!"

He went back to cooking.

Me: "...When are you moving in?" I asked playing with my thumbs.

He turned around & crossed his arms.

August: "... Ion know yet." I sighed. "Soon.. Aight?"

Me: "Soon could be in 3 years.."

August: "3 years of flying back & forth.. Nah.. It'll be before that." I frowned. "I promise." I slightly smiled.

Me: "Okay.... Um... What made you wanna fly outchea?"

August: "I got a interview & I missed you."

Me: "A interview on the magazine?"

August: "Yeah.."

Me: "Oh... Well, uh, ok."

August: "What ima say?"

Me: "That you're single.. For now." He frowned. "Please.. I don't need that right now." He scrunched his face up.

August: "Dat? As in this relationship?"

Me: "... I wasn't saying that. I'm just saying, I don't want the world to know about us until we are ready.."

August: "We? I am ready. I've been ready. Fuck you mean?"

Me: "August.. I'm just saying I'm not ready for everybody to know, yet. That means everybody gone be riding what we have & ion want it to ruin us."

August: "Who gives a shit if they-" he stopped & took a deep breath. "Ima stop talkin be'foe shit go da wrong way."

Me: "I was-"

August: "I heard you. We aren't datin', got it." I frowned.

Me: "Why are you mad?" He ignored me & made my plate.

He sat it at the bar counter. I hopped off the island & sat at the bar counter. He gave me a fork & walked out the kitchen.

August POV

While I was watching Sports Center & rubbing Agnes, Bria came in the room. Her comment pissed me off for two reasons. One cause the way she said it was like she ain't need me & whatever gone come after right now. Two, if she can't claim me then it's a problem.

Bria: "You not gone say anything?" I ignored her. "Baby!"

I changed the channel, but she snatched the remote, making Agnes get up & jump down. She turned the tv off, so I pulled my phone out. She took that too, so I started playing with my watch.

Bria: "You are petty." I shrugged.

She climbed on my lap & straddled me.

Bria: "August.. You can't be mad because I'm not ready."

She grabbed my hand & used her free hand to force me to look at her.

Me: "Ian mad cause you not ready. I'm mad cause you act like you don't need me in yo life right now."

Bria: "Ima act like yeen just say that." I shrugged. "You know I need you so why would you ever say anything like that? When I said I didn't need that right now I was saying I didn't need the pettiness & feedback from the world. I just want it to be you & I for as long as possible. It had nothing to do with me not wanting you in my life."

Me: "Get up."

I moved her off of me & got up.

Bria: "I think you overreacting.."

Me: "I ain't." I got closer to her ear. "Alotta broads want yo spot, that'll actually claim me.. Don't let it get snatched."

I backed up & walked out the room.

----

Today I got a interview with Nessa. She my homie tho, so ian have no problem with it. When I get here, we greet each other & hug.

Nessa: "Thanks for coming."

Me: "It's nothing, ion mind."

Camera guy: "Ready?" She nodded. "3... 2.." He pointed to us.

Nessa: "Wassup yall! This is your girl Nessa & I'm here with the infamous August Alsina."

Me: "Wassup wassup."

Nessa: "How are you?"

Me: "I'm good, I'm alive so dats always good." She chuckled.

Nessa: "It is. So let's get straight to it. If you been on any type of social media, you know what I'm talking about."

Me: "Whatcha talkin' bout Nes?"

Nessa: "These rumors of you & your alleged girlfriend."

Me: "Whatcha wanna know?"

Nessa: "Well... Are they true? Who is this chick?" I laughed

Me: "Nah, man. They aren't. We just good friends & she just so happened to be in town & we linked up."

Nessa: "So you are single?"

Me: "Yeah, ya boy is on da market. Be'lee dat."

Nessa: "So you say she's a old friend, huh? Can we have a name? She looks familiar."

Me: "She's a... Model. Bria Murchison."

Nessa: "Yep! That's her! Well, if anything decides to spark up, let us know cause the Nation is going crazy! She's gorgeous by the way."

Me: "I'll be sure to let her know."

Nessa: "Now, rumors are kilt, so let's talk about your album!"

----

I walked in the room, seeing Bria laying on the bed. I sat on the edge & she looked up.

Bria: "... Hey."

Me: "Wassup." She cleared her throat & sat up.

Bria: "You still mad?"

Me: "I'm straight. I did whatcha asked." She tucked her hair behind her ear.

Bria: "You did?" I nodded. "... Thank you."

Me: "Whatever."

Bria: "I'm just not ready August. I mean, did you see how fast people reacted to the magazine? Shit, do you know how many people have threatened me within the last hour? I just don't wanna deal with that right now.. I wanna live worry free.. That's it."

Me: "It really don't matter, I told them whatcha wanted. You gone have yo worry free life." She sighed.

Bria: "And these 'broads that want my spot'?" She asked doing air quotes.

Me: "Whatcha thought nobody wanted me?"

Bria: "I know they want you but you said it like they got you.."

Me: "Well." She shook her head.

Bria: "You cheating on me again?"

Me: "Worry free life. Therefore, don't worry bout it."

Bria: "Fuck that, yes or no?"

Me: "Mane, real shit, I fucked-"

Bria: "Get out!" She yelled.

I laughed, while she got up. It's funny watching her be pissed. I grabbed her arm & pulled her to me. I held her hands down, since she was tryna hit me, & kissed her. She fought it, tryna get out my grip.

Me: "Chill out. Ian cheat on yo ass. I'm not mad no more. And you da only female dat got me."

Bria: "So why the fuck did you say that?!" I laughed.

Me: "It's funny watchin' you get mad cause you such a hot head.. Plus I like pissin' you off after you pissed me off." She hit me.

Bria: "I hate you." I kissed her & she kissed back.

Me: "I'm sorry I acted like that & spazzed on you."

Bria: "So I can't get replaced?"

Me: "You can't get replace cause it's no competition." She slightly smiled.

Bria: "I really hate you."

Me: "Do you na?" She nodded.

I picked her up & threw her on the bed.

Me: "Don't move."

I walked out & came back with some handcuffs.

Bria: "Chill out. This ain't pornhub, the fuck."

Me: "Ion think I asked. Take yo clothes off."

Bria: "Aug.."

Me: "Na." She sighed & stood up.

She stripped down into just her panties.

Me: "Hands up."

She smiled & gave me her hands. I cuffed her hands & feet. After I got undressed, I looked in her drawer for a condom.

Bria: "I'm on a pill.."

I put the condom back & ripped her panties off.

Bria: "You owe me some shit of panties now!"

I smacked her clit, watching her jolt.

Me: "I'll take you after."

I stuck two fingers in her, just to get her excited. Which indeed worked.

Bria: "Baby!" She moaned, releasing all over my fingers.

Me: "Still taste like mangos." I said licking my fingers.

I kissed her & she kissed back. I slid in & she gasped.

Me: "Exhale."

Bria: "*moans* shiiiiitttttt!"

Music to my ears. I hit her spot instantly & drove her ass crazy with the deep strokes.

Bria: "B-baby.. I need my hands!" I chuckled.

Me: "No." She squirmed, tryna get her hand out. "Tell me you love me."

Bria: "FUCK! I LOVE YOU August Anthony Alsina Jr!"

I leaned down & pecked her lips. I reached in my pants pocket & got the key. I unlocked the cuffs & her hand instantly went to my back.

Bria: "I can't hol-"

Me: "Yes you can."

Bria: "Aug!"

I went deeper & faster. I've never been this deep & by the way she scratching my back, I'm guessing she's enjoying it.

Bria: "Damn aug! *moans* August.."

I motion for her to cum & I pull out, then we released at the same time. I unlocked her feet & carried her to the shower. I helped her into the shower, since she couldn't walk frfr.

Bria: "August.."

Me: "Wassup?"

Bria: "I love you." I smirked & kissed her neck.

Me: "I love you too."

She faced me & jumped on me.

Me: "You know you a all star freak?"

Bria: "You love your all star freak."

-------------------------------------------------

Leave feedback. 

XOXO.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 1.4K 33
Scott Masterson and Rica Daniels have been linked since birth. Tragically, Rica was assaulted by a group of boys as a young girl, and wants absolute...
645K 24.7K 67
Kayla, 17. She is trying to do what she has to do to provide for herself. Kayla's dad was always there for her, loved ANC cared for her, they had a g...
74.5K 3.6K 36
"I freaking love you!" 'you, can't love someone like me. I'm too broken' ___ This book contains a few triggering topics ⚠️ 2024 edit: Looking back a...
44.6K 848 200
is it love? if it is will it last? just friends? I guess you will just have to find out heheh ⚠️the "prank" chapters i do not want that to happen to...