Damaged Raven

By Luc1anjames

Dumbledore was surprised when Harry Potter, the boy-who-lived, came to Hogwarts. He expected a saviour, what... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68

chapter 56

2.2K 67 4
By Luc1anjames

"Thanks for the breakfast Kreatcher." Delphi said to Kreatcher as she and the rest of the family plus Fleur sat down.

"You are welcome mistress." Kreatcher bowed. "Kreatcher lives to serve..."

"Yes, yes, we now. 'Kreatcher lives to serve his masters and mistresses'," Sirius said, rolling his eyes. "you don't need to say it every single time."

"Don't be rude Sirius," Bellatrix admonished. "Thank you Kreatcher." She added to the house elf.

Harry would have said something but he was a bit busy trying to finish off his breakfast and look normal while acting like his veela girlfriend was not rubbing her feet on his crotch as she sat opposite him while smiling innocently and eating her food. Though that was becoming increasingly difficult and he was barely resisting the urge to growl and take her on the table.

Fleur, sensing what she had caused, decided to help him out. She stood up and thanked Kreatcher for the breakfast before walking away, she walked out of the room and towards Harry's room. About thirty seconds later Harry came in and she tried to be a bit discreet when she looked at the bulge in his pants.

"Is something wrong?" She asked innocently.

"Woman you made it so you fix it." Harry said as he locked and silenced the room before gesturing to the bulge in his pants.

"If I must." She said with a dramatic sigh as she slowly walked towards him while swaying her hips, she placed her hands on his chest and pushed him against the door.

Her hands slowly slid up until she grabbed him by the back of his neck, she pulled him into a searing kiss. His tongue pressed against her lips, seeking permission which she gladly granted by opening her mouth. The two engaged in a high intensity snogging session in which Fleur had no problem grinding her hips against Harry's which caused him to groan in pleasure.

A short while later she pulled back with a gasp, she kissed his neck and began sucking on it for several moments before she gave it a long lick, she grinned at him and kissed him on the lips then gave him a seductive smile before she slowly slid down to her knees, her hands sliding down his body as she did so. Once she was on her knees her hands grabbed the waistline of his pyjama bottoms and pulled it down.

"I think..." She said in a sultry and erotic manner as she grinned up at him. "...it is time for me to finish my breakfast." She smirked before licking her lips.

"Oh fuck!" Harry blurted out a moment later.

"I am really sorry about this," Harry said to Bellatrix as the two sat together. "but you're going to need to contact this boyfriend of yours and tell him you can't see him for a while."

"It's...it's alright Harry."

"No...no it's not, I am incredibly sorry about this but between Voldemort and Libra it's better for you to not go out of the house for a while. As for this muggle you're seeing, I think it would be safer for both of you if you both stayed away from each other. He could die or be used as a hostage against us and I..."

"Harry," Bellatrix cut him off and placed her hands on his shoulders. "I understand, really I do. You're doing this for our safety and that is fine."

"You are taking this surprisingly well." Harry noted.

"Yeah...well..." Bellatrix removed her hands and sighed. "...he was nice at first...but he's been getting a bit boring if I'm being honest. Just my luck, first boyfriend was a werewolf while the next was too boring."

"Hmm, maybe I could go and find a vampire for you." Harry joked. "It'd be nice for you to experiment."

"Ha, very funny." She said with a fake laugh as she lightly cuffed him on the back of the head.

"Ow...abuse." Harry deadpanned. "Sorry but slaps just don't do it for me after getting shot, stabbed, thrown, kicked, punched, burnt, blasted and about fifty other things."

"This isn't a competition about who has been physically hurt the most." Bellatrix said, rolling her eyes.

"If it was then I'd win though." Harry smirked.

"Hey," Sirius said as Harry and Bellatrix appeared in the kitchen. "where were you two?" He asked while he, Delphi and Fleur were sat at the table.

"I went to go break up with my boyfriend." Bellatrix admitted as she and Harry sat down, Harry made sure to sit next to Fleur so she wouldn't be able to play her usual game of footsie with him. Enjoyable it might be but it would be nice to eat in peace.

"Oh...I am sorry mum." Delphi said.

"It's alright dear, it's not your fault." Bellatrix replied.

"What about Harry?" Sirius asked.

"He was following me and watching from a rooftop." Bellatrix answered.

"Why?" Sirius asked Harry.

"Between Libra and Voldemort plus whatever is left of his death eaters I thought it would be better to be safe than sorry." Harry shrugged as he began eating along with everyone else. "Libra members can recognise other Libra members, so I thought it would be better for me to come with. Speaking of which I am sorry but I would prefer it if you all stay inside the house for as long as possible, going out now is a risk and I would really like it if none of you leave unless you really have to."

"It's alright Arry, we understand." Fleur said.

"Good," Harry nodded. "also if you must leave the house then inform everyone else so we can at least find you."

"Mad-eye would love how paranoid you are being right now," Sirius said. "though to be fair you do have a good reason for it. I can't think of a better reason than having dark lords and assassins after us all. With that being said I have to deliver some news."

"Are you finally coming out of the closet?" Harry asked calmly between bites.

"Ha ha," Sirius said with a fake laugh while he rolled his eyes. "first of all I like women."

"We know, the last time you went out in your dog form you tried to hump at least two different sets of legs." Delphi replied. "The next time you do that I will take you to a vet and neuter you."

"I've been receiving similar threats since before I had even become a dog animagus my dear," Sirius gave her a small smile before turning to Harry. "second of all, I received a letter today. From Moody himself in fact."

"Good news or bad news?" Harry asked.

"I'm not quite sure, all the letter does is ask for a meeting and a small truce so there's no fighting in the meeting by either side." Sirius answered.

"What do they want to meet for?" Bellatrix asked with a worried expression.

"Didn't say," Sirius shrugged. "I don't think it's to attack us or anything. I mean you and me alone are formidable magic users, so are the girls but when you add Harry into the equation as well then they know it'll be hard for them to win."

"Don't get overconfident," Harry warned. "the last person I fought believed there was no way I could beat them, that person died. Voldemort and Dumbledore both thought they had me figured out as well, right now one has lost like ninety something percent of his army and the other has become hated throughout the country and is spending his time in Azkaban. Where did they say they want to meet? If they asked to meet here then do us a favour and tell them to fuck off."

"No, there is an address for one of the buildings that the order is using for their headquarters. I don't think it's their main headquarters, a back up one basically." Sirius responded. "They want us to meet there."

"Home field advantage," Harry said thoughtfully. "do you think I should go?"

"I think it might be worth it," Sirius answered after a few moments of thinking. "worst case scenario it's a waste of time or a trap...or both. But if it is then I have no doubt you'll be able to escape, but if we're lucky then it might end up being helpful."

"Fine, I will go, just me." Harry said, adding the last part to the others. "Wait," He said when they looked like they about to protest. "if it's just me then I can get in and out faster, plus I would not have to worry about you lot if things do go into a fight. Besides, you lot will need to stay in here anyway thanks to Libra. I am sorry but it is better my way and you know I am right."

"Fine," Bellatrix sighed. "but I want you gone from there the first sign of trouble."

"Yes ma'am." Harry said with a mock salute. The group then returned to eating while occasionally talking to each other.

It was then that Harry realised something, while Fleur could no longer reach with her feet she was now more than capable of using her hand. He sent her a mock glare, she simply smirked at him and continued eating. He shook his head and also continued eating, realising that if it was going to happen one way or another then he'd better finish up his food so he could go to his room and do it there.

"I am really not sure about this Alastor," Molly Weasley said as the order of the phoenix waited inside the headquarter building. They were currently in a room filled with various sofas and chairs, most of the order had chosen to sit apart from a select few that were fine standing. "I mean really, I don't know what Albus was thinking but he clearly was not in his right mind when he said it. He was in Azkaban for Merlin sakes! You cannot seriously be considering this!"

"Why not?" Moody shrugged. "It is clear to me that the boy at least knows what he is doing, better than Albus, that's for sure."

"Dumbledore was a great wizard!" One member said in defense of the headmaster.

"Aye, he was," Moody nodded. "a great wizard does not mean a great soldier nor does it mean a great general. Yes Albus was smart and powerful when it came to magic but he did not have the right mind to lead in a war."

Any further responses were cut off as the room suddenly became dark, a few of the order members panicked while the more level headed ones quickly pulled their wands out. However there was no need as a second later the room returned to normal apart from one key difference. Harry Potter was now in the room, sitting on a chair and facing all the order members. He wore his usual black outfit with pads included along with his white skull mask, his wand was also out and in his right hand.

Several orders members jumped back in shock while nearly all of them had their wands out and aimed at him. Harry looked at them and tilted his head slightly.

"I would stand down if I were you." Harry said in a warning tone. "Because if I even suspect that one of you are about to fire a spell then I am going to burn this whole building to the ground with all of you in it."

"Wands down." Moody barked as he lowered his own wand, slowly each and every order member lowered their wands as well. "You came," Moody said. "I wasn't sure if you would."

"I was tempted not to," Harry admitted. "now what do you cunts want?"

"Young man, that is no way to talk to us!" Molly Weasley said before anyone else could respond. "I am tempted to wash your mouth out!"

"Woman try that and I will either seal yours permanently shut or if I am in the mood then I will just shoot a big blast of fiendfyre down it, I'm sure it won't be the first time you would have another man's wand in your mouth, though it'll probably just be the first time someone other than you will enjoy it." Harry replied.

"Molly shut up!" Moody snapped at her when he saw she was about to open her mouth. "This is the boy that kills assassins and death eaters! Why are you talking to him like a five year old?! Use your head woman before it gets blown off!" Molly looked like she was about to say something but kept quiet under the glare from Moody and the rest of the order.

"Well at least today was not a total waste, I'm at least entertained." Harry commented.

"Can you remove your mask please?" Kingsley asked politely. Harry tilted his head slightly, he thought about it for several seconds before he slowly removed his mask and held it in his left hand.

"Great, now when you guys annoy me it'll be face to face." Harry said with a fake smile. "Now if you guys don't mind I have a hot veela waiting in my bedroom and I'd really like to get it over with." Harry turned to Molly when he heard her make a disapproving noise. "I don't know what your problem is, woman with the amount of kids you have I think you were either too stupid or uneducated to know how they are made or you were more horny then my veela girlfriend."

"Let's just get on with this." Moody said before anyone could reply. "As you know Dumbledore is in jail."

"Yes I do know." Harry said with a happy grin. "Trust me I was tempted to dance when I heard that the old asshole was in jail. I wonder if they'd let him share a cell with Snape, do you think they do little favours like that for lovers? I mean it's obvious that Dumbledore never hired Snape for his brains."

"They were not lovers!" One order member shouted.

"Well someone's jealous." Harry mock whispered. "Seriously, get on with this shit, I want to go."

"Last time I spoke to Dumbledore he admitted to me that he has made a lot of mistakes," Moody replied. "he also admitted how he had helped create Voldemort and how he had pushed you into becoming what you are."

"And what am I Moody" Harry asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Depends on who you ask, if you ask me then I would say you're a survivor and right now that is exactly what we need. Dumbledore had made one last request and asked that we all come to you for the fight against Voldemort." Silence reigned in the air for several moments before it was interrupted by a snort from Harry.

"Of course, even in Azkaban the old dickhead finds a way to annoy me." Harry said while shaking his head. "You all want me to do what? Lead you? Train you? What am I supposed to do? I don't know what you want from me."

"I think Albus wanted you to lead us..."

"Well that's good," Harry cut him off. "here's the problem...you lot are shit. I mean look at you all, yeah we got some aurors over here but you lot are not enough. I mean Moody, you are great but you are definetly not in top shape seeing as you're missing more of yourself then I am plus you are getting on in years. Who else do we have? Huh?" Harry asked as he looked around the various order members. "I see old people, I see people without experience, I see overweight people who are better staying in the kitchen including the red headed harpy over there, oh and look." Harry laughed when his eyes stopped on Remus. "The cowardly werewolf, what are you planning to do? Run when the fighting starts."

"I am not a coward," Remus said in a cold voice. "just because I do not throw killing curses at each and every person that I don't like does not make me a coward."

"Alright first of all I do not throw killing curses at each and every person I don't like, if that was the case then I promise this room would have a lot less living people in it." Harry said as he glanced around the room, causing more than a few people to become nervous. "Plus," Harry said when his eyes returned to Remus. "that's not why I am calling you a coward, you know exactly why I am calling you a coward. You are not the sort of person I can have watching my back in the field."

"I wouldn't betray you." Remus replied.

"Really? Because if memory serves me right then my father, my mother and Sirius were supposed to be your family, if memory serves me right then me and Bellatrix were supposed to be your family. When Bellatrix needed you turned and ran and she ended up getting married to an asshole and being forced to become a pet for Voldemort, when Sirius was in trouble you didn't even bother to find out if he really was the one that betrayed my parents and you left him in Azkaban then you tried to play happy families the second he was out. When I needed you let Dumbledore doom me to muggles and abuse. Everyone who trusts you ends up suffering, you are not someone I am stupid enough to trust with my life." Harry said, glaring at Remus with green flashing eyes. Remus looked like he was about to ay something but instead chose to bite his tongue and remain silent. "Not going to say anything? That's what I thought. What use are any of you all to me?"

"Some of us are trained and those who are not can be trained." Kingsley replied.

"Trained in what?" Harry asked. "What do you plan to train these people in?" Harry asked as he gestured to the order. "Shall we train them on how to stun their opponents? I don't stun, I find, I kill and then I am done. You lot are not cut out for this, how many have you ever killed before? What you all are trying to do is fight a war with civilians, even in the muggle army they make a point to at least train their soldiers before they send them out to fight. None of you are taking this seriously if you think you can just go stun these bastards and leave it at that, it might work now seeing as there are so many less of them but if it wasn't for me you'd all be stunning and stunning and stunning till the day is out.

If you were all trained then I might actually consider it, but right now you would just weigh me down."

"Come on, just give us a chance." One order member said.

"No, I am not having your bodies on my conscious." Harry replied as he stood up. "You all can just go and do whatever the fuck it is that you do because I am going to go kill Voldemort and I am going to deal with Libra. You all go home, kiss your loved ones and be thankful you're alive. I will deal with them."

"What if you can't?" Remus asked.

"Then you all can go and accept your fate because quite frankly you were useless against Voldemort and I do not need any of you. A group of untrained and undisciplined people does not make an army, I do not need nor do I want your help. There are a few of you that are good enough in a fight and I would recommend you all stay as aurors or join some official group or something because you are wasting your time here." Harry said just as Shadow flew into the room and grabbed Harry before pulling him into the shadows and taking him back to Grimmauld Place.

"So...have fun?" Delphi asked as everyone looked at him and waited for his answer.

"Waste of time," Harry sighed. "the idiots wanted me to take over the order. I basically told them to shove it."

"Why? They could have been useful."

"They are an undisciplined, untrained group of people who are likely only in that group because of Albus 'only stun' Dumbledore. I do not trust them to help me out, nor do I trust them to watch my back when curses are firing at me."

"Fair enough," Bellatrix said. "you've got a good point. It's better in a fight to just worry about the enemy instead of the enemy and your allies."

"Where's Fleur?" Harry asked.

"Upstairs in her room, or should I say your room." Sirius grinned. "Why do you ask?"

"I'm going to go check on her." Harry said before walking out the room.

"Oh is that what we're calling it now?" Sirius joked.

"It's what I'm calling it." Harry called back before he walked up the stairs and into his room to find Fleur relaxing on his bed with a book.

"Ah Arry, you are back." She smiled. "Is everything okay?"

"It's fine Fleur," Harry smirked. "now do you want to keep talking or should we just skip to the part where we remove our clothes?"

"Hmm...the second, definitely the second." Fleur grinned as she tossed her book away while Harry crossed the room and brought her into a searing kiss.

"Bella," Sirius said to Bellatrix the next morning. "you know that there is a newspaper article with Harry calling out Libra right?"

"Hmm," Bellatrix looked at the paper. "let's see." She said before she read the headline.

Harry Potter calls out Libra. The title read.

"Well...at least he doesn't waste time."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

497K 14.2K 54
―𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦 (𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯) 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤 �...
105K 3.3K 50
How would the wizarding world react to a Boy Who Lived who is much different from what they expected? One that is set to change the course of the mag...
302K 4.2K 79
What happens when the weasleys had another daughter but she wasn't like them at all What happens when a certain blonde boy becomes infatuated with h...
225K 10.2K 68
By: justbored21 Dumbledore was surprised when Harry Potter, the boy-who-lived, came to Hogwarts. He expected a saviour, what he got was a damaged boy...