Damaged Raven

By Luc1anjames

Dumbledore was surprised when Harry Potter, the boy-who-lived, came to Hogwarts. He expected a saviour, what... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68

chapter 52

2K 66 12
By Luc1anjames

Harry was jolted awake by three stinging hexes hit him in the chest, he looked up and saw he was in another cell. This time he wasn't tied to a chair, in fact he was currently at against a wall, he felt something on his wrists. He looked down and saw two metal shackles around his wrists, he saw they were connected to the wall behind him by chains.

He once again noted that he didn't have a shirt or anything covering the upper half of his body but also noted that he still had the 'L' on his chest from that dick Derrick and he could still feel where he got stabbed in the leg. He looked up and saw two Libra men standing on the other side of the room.

"Unbreakable chains that stop you from doing magic, don't bother trying to escape." The one on the left said without any preamble.

"Good to know." Harry said as he slowly stood up, he walked forwards as far as he could but couldn't go father than half-way thanks to the chains. "So, you two are my torturers today?" Harry asked.

"Yes, after you killed the last one they figured it'd be better to have two." The one on the right replied before sending a stinging hex at Harry's face, hitting him right on the forehead and causing him to grimace in pain.

"You're really tough now, I'd love to see you when I'm out of these chains." Harry growled at him.

"I have no doubt you would." The left one said before hitting Harry with two stinging hexes to the body which caused him to back up a few steps. "But for now, you'll have to settle with spending time in chains." He said before hitting Harry with a bone breaker in his left hand, causing Harry to scream in pain as he backed up and moved closer to the wall.

The right one followed up with a bone breaker to the right hand and a cutting curse that grazed the side of Harry's left shoulder, the left one struck Harry with a stinging hex at each broken hand before sending a light blasting curse that had Harry crash against the wall and slump to the ground.

"Are you ready to agree to the terms set by Libra?" The one in the right asked.

"Go fuck yourselves." Harry growled. "Though you two probably do that already. So let me amend my statement, go kill yourselves. Because when I get out of here, have no doubt that I'm going to kill you both."

"We'll take that as a no." The one on the left said before the pair began firing more spells.

This continued for several minutes before they had grown bored and hit Harry with a stunner to knock him out, they shoved some healing potions down his throat and performed a few healing charms on him to fix all the damage they caused. After all they weren't allowed to cause him any permanent damage.

"Daddy, he still hasn't changed his mind." Chloe pouted.

"He is a tough one, and we are having to limit our methods of torture to things that won't cause permanent damage."

"Isn't there a quicker way?" Chloe asked impatiently.

"There is, Potter has broken a certain unspoken rule, he got attached to others."

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?" Chloe asked with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Yes, soon the boy will be yours and yours only."

"Fuck!" Harry cursed when he was woken up by a harsh splash of water to his face, he looked up to see the two Libra soldiers from before. Harry had quickly realised that they didn't know about his ability to heal himself with water, if they did then they'd have only given him the minimum amount to stay alive. But to be fair it sort of made sense as it wasn't really a well known technique taught at Libra.

"Ladies and gentlemen," The Libra man on the left said, they weren't looking at him which lead Harry to believe that they were probably talking into one of those invisible floating mirrors which told Harry that something big was going to happen if they were going to show everyone and that he probably wouldn't like it. "you may see Harry Potter behind us."

"I still don't like you two." Harry said as he discreetly shifted all of the water on him so it would all go behind him and stay on his back, he would use it to heal himself when he could.

"What Potter has forgotten is that he is a member of Libra and Libra is above all." The one on the right said. "Potter seems to not be learning the old fashioned way, it's been decided that he has too many attachments."

"What...what are you two saying?" Harry asked slowly.

"Bellatrix Lestrange," The one on the left said. "Sirius Black, Delphi Riddle and Fleur Delacour."

"You're next." The one on the right finished.

"No!" Harry screamed as he charged forwards but was stopped by the chains holding him back.

"Shut it," The left one said as they both turned towards him and the left one hit Harry with a left jab to the face that caused him to stumble back. "you're chances are finished Potter."

"Those we named, Libra is coming for you." The one on the right said just as Harry dropped to his knees, his head facing down towards the ground.

"Don't." Harry whispered in a voice that was barely loud enough to be heard by the Libra assassins.

"Too late Potter." The one on the right said. "If these people are the reason you're not falling in line then they will be eliminated."

"There's nothing I can say to change your minds, is there?" Harry asked with a defeated voice.

"No." The one on the left said.

"Last chance to give up, do you want to take it?" Harry said like he wasn't the one who was tied to a wall.

"Confident." The right one said.

"Right...well...I guess I just got to kill you now." Harry said in a tone that made it sound like he was being forced to do chores for his parents.

"Go on then Potter." The left one laughed.

"Yeah, let the people see what you can do." The right one added. "Go on, what are you going to do?" He asked, but Harry didn't respond. "Go on, say something Potter..." He paused but Harry didn't say anything, he just continued looking down at the floor. "that's what I thought." The two turned away, they were about to walk out the cell and deactivate the mirrors when Harry spoke.

"There's no earthly way of knowing," Harry said in a sing song voice. "which direction we are going."

"What?" The left one said as he and his fellow Libra man stopped and turned back to Potter.

"There's no knowing where we're rowing," Harry continued. "or which way the river's flowing. Is it raining? Is it snowing? Is a hurricane a-blowing?"

"Shut it Potter." The right one said as he hit Harry with a stinging hex to the face as a warning shot.

"Not a speck of light is showing so the danger must be growing." Harry continued, ignoring the hex and the sting from it. "Are the fires of hell a-glowing? Is the grisly reaper mowing?! Yes!" Harry's head snapped up and he gave the two a truly murderous look as his eyes glowed a blazing colour of green, the intensity of his gaze actually caused the Libra men to take a step back. "The danger must be growing, for the rowers keep on rowing!" Harry said, voice slowly rising, as he got to his feet and walked forwards but was stopped from going further by the chains but he didn't stop trying. He kept pushing forwards despite the shackles hurting his wrists. "And they're certainly not showing...any signs that they are slowing!" Harry shouted as loud as he could.

Harry let out a massive scream as he kept pushing and trying to move forwards, he could feel the shackle scratching against his skin but he did not allow them to stop him from trying. His eyes may have been green but he was seeing red. The Libra were getting worried as Harry kept pushing forwards despite the shackles, it was only the knowledge that the shackles and chains were unbreakable that kept them from trying anything.

Harry let out one more scream as he felt his skin being ripped away by the shackles, he did not let this stop him and kept pushing. The pain was horrible but he kept going. One last scream happened before Harry stopped.

The Libra men had backed up in shock and horror, they looked down and saw Harry kneeling on the floor. That wasn't what shocked them, nor was it what shocked everybody else who was watching via the mirrors.

Harry panted heavily, his breathing was heavy and fast and his anger was at an all time high. The good news was that he was no longer in chains but the bad news was he had traded that for a lot of blood and skin which was why he was kneeling on the floor with damaged wrists and hands that had lost a fair amount of skin and blood. The water he had kept on his back shifted and transferred up his arms, it hurt horribly but repaired most of the damage on his wrist and hands but he was still missing a lot of skin on his hands.

He growled before charging at the Libra men, the two reacted quickly and began firing spells. Harry dodged them both and went for the one on the right first, he leaped at him and bite down hard on the man's ear while using his feet to send a wind blast at the other one which sent him flying back. Harry let go of the guy's ear but then used his teeth to grab the wand in his hand, he kicked the guy away and pulled with his head at the same time which resulted in the wand hanging in-between his teeth and the Libra guy stumbling backwards and into the arms of the other Libra man.

Harry span around and kicked into the air, a fire blast shot out from his foot and hit the two with an impact strong enough to blat them backwards into a wall. Harry aimed the wand with his mouth and shot a burst of water at his hands to heal them properly, he powered through the pain until his hands were fully healed. He spat the wand into his hand and then shot two killing curses at the other two. Harry waved his wand and opened the cell.

He walked out and opened the door when he was greeted with two other Libra men, he shot them with a cutting curse to their legs and then followed through with the same spells aimed at their throats. This wand didn't work as good for him as his usual wand so he had to put in more effort then usual.

He made his way down the hall when a door opened on his right, he sent a spell that caused the door to slam back shut and squashed a Libra man between itself and the doorframe. Harry shot a cutting curse at the Libra man's neck and then summoned his wand, Harry cast a spell using the wand but decided that the wand he already had was better so he tossed the wand away. Harry tapped his foot and sent out a wave of air which let him gain a general image of the environment.

Harry knew that he wasn't in the main Libra headquarters and was probably in a separate building as Libra owned a great many buildings all over the world, he didn't even know what continent he was in now. He continued going when he saw three Libra men come out from the opposite end of the hallway, Harry quickly fired a spell at the ceiling above them, the ceiling exploded and pieces of it landed on top of the Libra men. Harry followed up by casting a spell on the debris from the ceiling which caused it to explode while on top of the Libra men.

As Harry got closer he sent three spells to make sure they were dead even though it was pretty obvious that they were, Harry was feeling especially vindictive, he was getting close to the point where his thoughts would have just alternated between 'Die motherfucker! Die motherfucker! Die!' and just ways to make them die. He managed to keep part of his mind focused on his survival and that was the part that channelled the rage against the Libra men while also remembering how to fight so he wouldn't just charge and punch whoever was in his way.

That was lucky, going into berserk mode wasn't as effective with lots of opponents as it left him more vulnerable and open to attacks as he wasn't focusing on survival more than he was on just killing whoever was in his way. The pain from escaping the shackles was unintentionally helpful as it had occupied a large space in his mind and made him focus on healing himself more than his rage.

Harry saw a ring on one of the Libra men, he reached down and picked it up, realising it was one of those arrow rings that Libra had produced. He decided that it was more useful on his hand then on a dead bodies hand. He placed it on his left middle finger, he activated it and his hand was covered in the same material as the ring as a bow appeared frim his palm. Harry pulled on the string and an arrow formed. Harry continued walking.

A few moments later Harry found himself entering another hallway, a door opened on the right, Harry quickly fired off an arrow and the first person who came out. The arrow pierced through the person's throat, Harry then shot another two arrows to his chest before opening the door, and looking inside to find two more Libra soldiers. Harry quickly fire an arrow at one of them, hitting him in the chest. The other acted quickly and fired a fire ball at Harry, Harry ducked under the fireball and shot an arrow that pierced the man's leg.

Harry followed that up with two arrows to the guy's chest, he then looked at the other one he had shot. He could see that he was trying to get up so Harry shot one arrow at his gut and another at his chest. Harry left once he was satisfied with both their deaths, he continued walking out the door. He walked up the hallway when he saw a door further up the hallway open, Harry aimed an arrow as he walked and shot an arrow at the first person that came out and pierced her throat, a second person came out after and was hit with an arrow in his shoulder.

"Prisoner escape!" The Libra man yelled before firing a torture curse at Harry while using the open door as a cover, Harry leaned out of the wat of the spell and shot an arrow, this time he aimed for the door. When the arrow hit the open door it pushed it back and caused it to strike the Libra man which made him stumble back and made him easier to shoot, which was why Harry shot him in the chest.

Harry heard footsteps behind him despite the obvious attempt to stay quiet, a little tap on the floor sent out a small wave of air that allowed him to detect the person running behind him. Harry dodged to the side in time to avoid a knife that would have been a painful pain in his neck, literally, Harry quickly shot an arrow into the Libra woman's foot, causing her to scream in pain. Harry placed his right hand on her stomach, air travelled up his arm and to his hand just as he pushed and she went crashing through a wall.

Harry ended her with another two arrows, he picked up her knife in his free hand and walked forwards. One Libra man rushed towards him, Harry dodged the air blade that the man sent as he ran towards him. The man tried to kick him in the chest, Harry dodged to the side and took out the leg he was standing on by spinning and hitting it with his bow which caused the Libra man to fall onto his back, Harry threw the knife at him and the blade pierced through the man's shoulder.

The man yelled out in pain just as Harry pulled on his bow an two arrows formed at the same time, the man thought that he was about to get shot when Harry shot the two arrows at an approaching female Libra soldier. The female blocked it with a wind shield. The Libra man on the floor punched Harry in the leg but Harry powered through the pain and slammed his bow on to the man's throat, Harry pulled the string again and shot another arrow.

This time the female dodged it and sent a dark red spell at Harry, Harry dodged the spell and shot an arrow at the Libra soldier next to him and finished him off. Harry then rolled under a blue spell and fired multiple arrows at the female while closing the distance, the female dodged and blocked all arrows until Harry got close.

Harry tried to strike her in the face, she ducked as she stepped to the side and tried to strike Harry in the face, Harry ducked under and elbowed her in the stomach which pushed her backwards and into a wall. She aimed her wand at Harry when he struck it out of her hand using a roundhouse kick, he then quickly fired an arrow at her right foot, she raised her foot to avoid it just as Harry stepped back and fired an arrow at her other foot. The arrow pierced her left foot, she didn't get much time to suffer through the pain before Harry shot her in her right thigh then the centre of her chest. Harry shot another two arrows into her body before he walked away. Overkill? Perhaps, did Harry care? No.

Meanwhile people all over the country were watching what was happening. Many didn't like Harry for one reason or another but a lot of them were not comfortable with seeing him chained to a wall. Seeing him escape from the chains both terrified and amazed everyone, the imagery did not help their stomachs though. They would all admit that the healing was incredible even if they didn't know how it worked, they had all soon quickly realised that they were about to get a first hand look at Harry Potter, the assassin, when they saw him escape the cell.

They had also become surprised and a bit confused when they saw Harry go for a bow and arrow instead of a wand. Many of them, especially purebloods, thought that the bow and arrow was an outdated muggle weapon and didn't really think it'd do much good. It turns out they were wrong as Harry was managing to kill quite a few assassins with it.

Bellatrix, Sirius and Fleur where in the crowd of people watching at the ministry. The fact that they were now being targeted by Libra barely registered as they were more focused on Harry. Delphi wasn't here as she was still asleep when the group was contacted by Tonks and told them to go to the ministry because Harry was on the mirrors, the group quickly left to the ministry and were so concerned about Harry that they forgot to wake up Delphi.

Sirius was definitely not happy seeing his godson chained to a wall without a shirt, Harry had always been a strong person and usually always the most dangerous person in the room so it was hard to imagine Harry in a situation where he wasn't the one inflicting pain. Sirius also did not like Harry's method of escaping the shackles, did it work? Yes, was it fun to watch? Hell no. As Sirius watched Harry fight and kill Libra assassins he couldn't help but think that 'this was more like it'. He would never be happy about seeing Harry kill but he'd always chose that over seeing Harry get hurt.

Bellatrix was furious when she saw Harry chained to a wall, how dare someone do that to her boy?! She knew that she wasn't Harry's biological mother, but he was as good as her son. Seeing Harry damage his body while trying to escape was something she could do without seeing again. When he gets home, and she had no doubt that he would, she would mother the hell out of him. Not something she'd usually do but when you're adopted son escapes from a base full of assassins then exceptions can be made. She was so happy that he was escaping that she did not even care about how much he was killing.

Fleur had actually started crying when she saw Harry, her bond mate and love of her life, chained to a wall like a prisoner of war. 'Hadn't he suffered enough?!' She thought as she mentally cursed Dumbledore, Voldemort, Libra and all who have caused her mate so much suffering and pain. She was horrified when she saw him escape yet a small part of her couldn't help but admire his bravery and willpower. She couldn't help a grin when she saw him escape, despite the tears dripping down her face, she had no doubt that he would escape. After all her mate was no ordinary wizard, she just hoped he'd escape without getting hurt.

Harry's bow reverted back to aa ring, as it went from a bow to a metal fist Harry quickly backhanded one Libra solider on the back of the head with his metal fist before it turned into a ring. He dodged a punch from one Libra soldier by stepping to the side and quickly grabbing him from behind before pulling him up into the air then throwing him face first on to the ground, Harry followed up by stomping on the back of his head several times.

With that being done Harry continued moving, he needed to get to a window or some exit so he could get far enough away to either apparate away or summon Shadow to get him out. He kept going, holding a wand he had just taken from the last Libra soldier in his right hand, when he found himself in a hallway with several Libra men charging towards him from the other side. Harry quickly reacted and sent a large burning jet of flames from his left hand at them, the Libra men blocked with a wind shield but Harry increased the pressure and temperature of the fire as he got closer.

He waved his wand, and the candles that lit the hallway up were extinguished and the hallway fell into darkness, this didn't bother Harry much thanks to having Shadow as a familiar. Harry let up on his fire and got in close and conjured a knife for him to use instead of bright spells that would let them know his location. One Libra soldier tried to make a light with his own wand but Harry quickly killed him before much could be done. Once he was done with that, Harry got out of the hallway and kept going.

Later on he found himself in a large room, he saw a lot of prison cells in a line on each side of the room, each cell had at least ten people in it and there was ten cells on each side. He saw a table in the middle of the room with various instruments on it, like knives and hammer, clearly for torture. But Harry's eye's focused on the two Libra assassins next to the table, they saw him and one of them quickly fired a spell up in the air and a large alarm sound shouted out from it.

Harry shot a spell but his spells were aimed at the cells on his left, he opened up two cells before rolling under a black spell and throwing an explosive curse at the table, the table exploded and knocked down both Libra assassins. Harry quickly took advantage of that and shot a killing curse at one before throwing a killing curse at the other. The second killing curse missed its target, when the Libra soldier got up he was tackled back to the ground by the prisoners from the cell that began beating him to death. Harry began firing spells at each cell.

He didn't think that all of the prisoners would survive the night but if it meant that he'd have more back up then he frankly didn't care. Once that was done and all of the prisoners were free, Harry picked up a knife from the exploded table and waved his wand and made a leg holster on his right leg which he placed the knife in. He held a wand in his right hand as he picked up a hammer in his left.

"Who are you?" One prisoner asked.

"Wait, ain't you Harry Potter?" Another asked.

"If we survive today then I might just tell you." Harry said as he walked out of the room, the prisoners following after him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 32.3K 48
Harry had lived an awful life so far first his abusive relatives then this huge man comes in and tells him he is actually a wizard and he will be att...
103K 3.3K 50
How would the wizarding world react to a Boy Who Lived who is much different from what they expected? One that is set to change the course of the mag...
5.2K 67 34
Adopted from @potterqueen !FEMALEHARRY !DUMBLEDOREBASHING !WEASLEYBASHING/MOLLY BASHING !gooddarkside WARNINGS Abuse Depressing Dark side harry possi...
26.4K 902 22
Summary: Dumbledore was sure he had made the right choice. Ten years later Harry shows him just how wrong he was. With little regard for most, Harry...