Damaged Raven

By Luc1anjames

Dumbledore was surprised when Harry Potter, the boy-who-lived, came to Hogwarts. He expected a saviour, what... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68

chapter 50

2.3K 79 11
By Luc1anjames

"I still can't believe we're doing this." Sirius said as he, Harry and Bellatrix were sat around the dinner table. They looked over the pictures that he and Harry taken while polyjuiced as Dumbledore, there were some things that Harry wasn't willing to do so Sirius had stepped up and taken the potion and taken the photos. A few of the photos were taken with Kreatcher operating the camera since Harry and Bellatrix refused to be in the room when they were being taken. "This will be like the best prank ever."

"The Polyjuice was a good idea," Bellatrix admitted to Harry. "when did you get some of Dumbledore's hairs?"

"The last time I was in his office," Harry replied. "I had slapped him in the face and used the opportunity to swipe some stray hairs from his beard, I think that's why Voldemort is hairless, so nobody can imitate him using Polyjuice. Anyway, let's just go over the pictures."

"Right, well we got the embarrassing dancing," Sirius said as he looked over the pictures. "we got him kneeling down behind a dog and reaching to remove his clothes as the dog covers its face with its paws."

"I still don't know how you got me to agree to even pretend to do that." Harry commented. Sirius had told him what to do, then transformed into Padfoot, it was after that photo that Harry decided that Sirius was going to be Dumbledore in the rest of the photos. In fact that was the first and last photo Harry took as Dumbledore, the rest were all Sirius disguised as Dumbledore.

"We also have him picking his nose using his wand," Sirius continued, ignoring Harry for the time being. "one of him lovingly stroking a picture of Mad-Eye with one hand while reaching downwards with his other hand, some more embarrassing dancing, one of him trying and failing to lick his elbow, one of him trying and failing to lick his own foot, one of him hip thrusting wildly in the air..."

"I think I'm going to be sick." Bellatrix gagged and covered her mouth with one hand, while Harry did the same.

"one of him tap dancing," Sirius continued. "one of him doing the worm, one of him reaching into his robe as he stares at a bird..."

"Poor bird." Harry commented.

"One of him poking a...'woman's toy'...with his own wand."

"A woman's toy?" Bellatrix asked. "You mean you...where did you even get that?"

"I conjured one up for the photo." Sirius answered.

"Just for the photos?" Bellatrix asked suspiciously.

"Yes," Sirius rolled his eyes, knowing what she was thinking. "I took the pictures then put it in a box and had Shadow hide it in the old coots office."

"I can confirm the last part though I didn't know that I had given Shadow permission to hide a 'woman's toy' in Dumbledore's office." Harry sighed before looking at Sirius. "You did at least use the spell to mask your magical signature right?"

"Of course dear godson," Sirius nodded. "now back to the pictures."

"Must we?" Bellatrix asked.

"We must, besides there are only a few left." Sirius replied. "We've got one where Dumbledore is looking at a picture of a cat while twisting his own nipples."

"Where do you get this ideas?"

"We've got one where he tries and fails at doing a cartwheel, thought that was just because I overshot when I did it. The last picture is of Dumbledore lovingly stroking a picture of Grindelwald with one hand as his other hand reaches into his robe and his tongue keeps sticking in and out of his mouth."

"Okay, so send the pictures off to every wizarding newspaper we know about." Harry said.

"Already did that, I just wanted to show you the pictures." Sirius grinned.

"I hate you."

"I know."

"Have you two been do to the ministry?" Harry asked.

"Yes, we've made charges against Dumbledore, Moody and Kingsley." Bellatrix replied. "Tonks helped and mentioned to her boss how she tried to dissuade them and informed us about their plans, she also gave up all the info she had on the order."

"Wouldn't she get in trouble?" Harry asked. "I mean she joined an illegal vigilante group and didn't inform the ministry about the order's plans."

"The girls brilliant, played it off brilliantly." Sirius said proudly. "Made it seem like Mad-eye roped her into it and she was afraid of saying anything because Dumbledore was Chief Warlock and Supreme Mugwump plus had order members in the ministry so she kept quiet."

"That girl is more black material than Lucius's spawn." Bellatrix commented, she thought it was a shame that Tonks wouldn't have been accepted by her parents due to having a muggleborn father, but then again her parents were dead and pricks so who cared what they thought.

"What about Lupin?" Harry asked.

"Usually we would have done the same to him but we haven't for two reasons," Sirius said. "one because the ministry attitude to werewolves is appalling and two because...well we both cared about him, but now I don't think we can be friends with him."

"Still I'm surprised that Dumbledore wasn't able to escape the aurors with that phoenix of his." Bellatrix said, trying to change the topic.

"Yes...if only I didn't have Shadow keep him busy." Harry grinned. "It turns out that Shadow is much more aggressive despite being smaller. Speaking of Lucius, I need to talk to Narcissa about that actually." Harry said. He had no doubt that Draco was probably hoping to get revenge on him for killing his father, but if that happened then Narcissa would suffer and Harry rather liked Narcissa, he would send a letter later to tell her to keep him under control. "But first, I'm going to go say hi to Dumbledore."

Dumbledore was currently sat in an interrogation room in the ministry, the aurors had arrived at Hogwarts. They had Poppy heal him before taking him to this cell, he had tried calling Fawkes but for some reason Fawkes wasn't coming. He had spent some time being interrogated, he tried to explain what had happened and how Harry Potter had framed him but he could tell that they seemed reluctant to believe him. Now they had left him here and all he could do was wait for someone to come.

He had to admit that Harry's plan was genius, not something that he himself would have done as it was not his style, as for Voldemort he preferred a direct approach and simply killing off of his enemies. But Harry was different to both of them, that was something Dumbledore realised. Dumbledore had morals while Voldemort had his ego and a desire to make people know it was him, both had different things that they weren't willing to do. Dumbledore because he didn't believe they were right and Voldemort because he worried about his image or thought such things were beneath him. Harry Potter on the other hand was pretty much willing to do anything as long as he believed that he had a good reason.

He had to admit that what Potter had done was a move worthy of a Slytherin, if Dumbledore didn't react quickly then his reputation would be ruined, making things much more harder for him than before. He had also been informed that Bellatrix, Sirius and Harry were charging him with harassment, assault and various other crimes. These crimes would be added to killing those seventh years when he got to court.

"What you thinking about?" A voice asked, Dumbledore's eyes widened as he recognised that voice. He didn't get to respond as his head was slammed off the table, he groaned as his forehead protested in pain. His vision had become blurry, it took him several moments to clear his head before he was able to properly see the figure who had just sat opposite him. "My apologies," Harry said. "I forgot, never start with the head. It make the victim go all fuzzy and makes it harder for the victim to properly feel more pain."

"What are you doing here?" Dumbledore asked. "Are you going to kill me?"

"Dumbledore, if I was going to kill you then I would've done it in my first year by poisoning your food or shooting you from a distance." Harry replied. "All I wanted from you was for you to stop meddling in my life and stay out of my way. But that was clearly too hard for you. All you had to do was let me get rid of the murdering and raping scum, deal with the dark lord then let me just let me enjoy life. But you just wouldn't listen!"

"I can't let you continue as you have done so far."

"Yes you can, you sit back and don't do anything. Even a toddler could do it. I am not going off and killing each and every person I feel like it. Just the death eaters."

"What of those seven you killed at Hogwarts?!" Dumbledore demanded.

"Death eaters." Harry shrugged.

"They were students!"

"They were young death eaters," Harry said in an uncaring voice. "and you only have yourself to blame. You know your no killing rule, in another time and placed I might have admired it, respected it even but not when you're fighting in a war and risking lives for your beliefs. You knew I would push back if you pushed me so I pushed back. I figured that I could hurt your reputation and get rid of death eaters at the same time, win-win as they say. But you know what, I've got better thing to do than go back and forth with a stubborn old man. So here's what you're going to do, when you go on trial for everything, I want you to say you're guilty."

"Why would I do that?" Dumbledore frowned, wondering what Harry had planned, it was clear that the boy did have something planned and he did not like it.

"Several members of your order are currently in lock up," Harry said calmly. "it's no secret that you've made a great many enemies. It wouldn't be hard to have them killed and blame it on death eaters."

"No...no, you wouldn't do that. You only harm death eaters." Dumbledore said.

"Oh now you remember that?" Harry quirked an eyebrow. "I also kill anyone who gives me a good reason. Now you're going to confess to 'your crimes' and if you do then I won't go after your friends. If that's not enough incentive for you, Remus Lupin has been a thorn in my side, perhaps I should pay him a visit."

"You're a monster!" Dumbledore glared at him.

"I am what happens when a neglectful idiot is too stubborn to listen." Harry glared back. "You, Voldemort, Libra, you're all the same! None of you thought about what I wanted! None of you cared about what I wanted to be! Libra wanted an assassin, Voldemort wanted a dead boy and you wanted a hero! Well, all I want is to have a peaceful life! What about you?!"

"I only ever worked for the greater good of wizarding kind!"

"Bullshit! That's bullshit! The greater good is just a bullshit excuse! If you were working for the greater good then you would've actually tried to make an impact with all of your political power instead of leaving things as they are and you would've tried to actually do something against Voldemort instead of relying on a prophecy, Hitler and Grindelwald are just a few of the wizards and muggles over the years that have worked for 'the greater good', they each thought that their greater good would help the people, what makes your greater good so different from there's?! Huh?!" Harry waited for several seconds, but continued when he realised that Dumbledore wasn't going to respond. "I will deal with Voldemort and I will handle Libra when it comes to it but right now I am not dealing with you as well, so you have a choice. Say guilty at your trial or I go after your friend. Make your choice, and before you doubt my words I want you to remember that I gave Voldemort the same offer, we know how happened when he refused."

Dumbledore watched as Harry stood up, he saw Harry turn but Harry quickly turned back and hit Dumbledore with a jab to the face. Dumbledore's eyes had closed because of the pain, he opened them and saw that Harry was gone.

"I still can't believe that that happened." Daphne said to the girls as they all sat together in the great hall.

"Yeah, I wonder why Harry did it." Delphi said, wondering what had exactly gone through Harry's head when he decided to kill those death eaters. She knew they were death eaters, he wouldn't have gone after them otherwise.

"How are we so sure it was Harry?" Tracy asked.

"Three reasons," Delphi said. "the first is the fact that I've seen Harry practise his speed shooting and shooting multiple targets. It was exactly the same, the second reason is because mum sent me a letter than night saying 'Harry is going to do something, don't worry.', the third reason was because Harry sent me letter saying 'yes, that was me, don't tell anyone or I'll burn your hair.'."

"Oh."

As Dumbledore arrived in court he saw that most of the people there were scowling and glaring at him, he didn't know why as nobody had shown him any of the various newspapers that had the pictures that Sirius had sent them. Those pictures certainly did not help with his public image, especially the one with Grindelwald.

As Dumbledore sat down he looked around and checked to see who was in attendance, he saw several members of the order along with several Hogwarts teachers. There was also several high class ministry officials along with Amelia Bones, the temporary minister of magic since Fudge had been kicked out. The people had rallied to Amelia because they thought she would be a better minister in the war time.

He had also noticed that Harry Potter was in attendance along with Bellatrix and Sirius. When his eyes locked with Harry's he saw Harry grin and glance at the members of the order before looking back at him and winking. The message that Harry was giving was clear, he was basically saying 'cooperate or I'll go after the order'.

Dumbledore remembered Harry's words about how he had given Voldemort a similar offer but Voldemort refused and now had lost more than half of his forces to Harry already. Dumbledore didn't want to do this but he couldn't risk the order's lives, he couldn't have Harry take out the order and the death eater. Dumbledore was made to sit in the chair at the centre of the courtroom as the judge took his seat.

"Read out the charges." The Judge said when the trial had began. The herald nodded and began reading the charges.

"The charges against Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore are the following: harassment against Harry Potter and his family, abusing his position as headmaster of Hogwarts, failing to do his duty as Chief Warlock and Supreme Mugwump, tricking minors into magical contract, attempted assault and kidnapping against Harry Potter, bestiality, forming an illegal vigilante group, leading a vigilante group, conspiring with the dark lord Grindelwald, conspiring with the dark lord known as you-know-who and killing seven seventh year Hogwarts students along with use of the unforgivable killing curse. How do you plead?"

Harry couldn't stop his laughter at the face that Dumbledore made, the best he was capable of was supressing it so that only he could hear it. He could tell Dumbledore was wondering where a lot of those charges came from. Harry had Dumbledore charged with harassment for constantly trying to set up meetings and talk to him despite the fact that Harry made it clear that he was unwilling. Abusing his position was obvious as Dumbledore had constantly used his position as headmaster to force Harry into meetings.

Failing to do his duty made sense as not only did Dumbledore not put in enough effort to get Sirius a trial, he also allowed many death eaters to get off without a trial and didn't use all the power he had at his disposal to help the situation with death eaters as he was content with simply leaving things. The magical contract was simply because Dumbledore had indeed tricked Harry into a magical contract, attempted assault and kidnapping from when the order attacked him when he went after Lucius Malfoy. The bestiality charge came from the pictures involving the dog and bird that Sirius had taken, the Grindelwald charge also came from the picture.

The one about working with Voldemort was simply a result of people wondering why he kept working so hard to help and protect death eaters, people ended up coming to the conclusion that the was working with them and Harry wasn't going to correct them, nor was he going to tell them it was actually him who killed those seventh years.

Dumbledore found himself unable to speak, he understood why he was being charged with certain things but he couldn't for the life of him understand why he was being charged with bestiality or helping Voldemort, he definitely didn't understand why he was being charged with helping Grindelwald when he was the one who stopped him. Though he quickly realised that Harry was responsible, he looked at Harry and thought about their last conversation.

His words about how Grindelwald also thought he was doing the right thing had struck a cord with him as he realised that was true, that was something that had made stopping his former friend much harder. If Grindelwald had simply gone on a rampage then Dumbledore wouldn't have been so hesitant, but Gellert really did believe that he was doing the right thing. But...but he couldn't be the same, as far as he always remembered Dumbledore had always done what he thought was right.

But...when he was younger he had also thought that it was the right thing for muggles to be ruled by wizard kind, but he was older and wiser now so surely he knew better. Surely he was different from Grindelwald.

"Dumbledore," The judge said when Dumbledore hadn't replied. "how do you plead?"

Dumbledore paused before answering, he glanced at the members of the order and his Hogwarts professors. He glanced at Harry, who sat still as a statue but his eye weren't looking back at Dumbledore, no they were staring at the order members. Dumbledore also noticed how his wand was out.

"Dumbledore, how do you plead?" The judge repeated.

"I...I...I plead...I plead guilty." Dumbledore said, bowing his head. He had lost, he knew that now.

Dumbledore's answer sent the entire court room into chaos, people began shouting and screaming and it took the judge and aurors several minutes to regain order and quiet. At the end of the day Dumbledore was sentenced to life in Azkaban, only him 'admitting' his crimes and being as famous as he was stopped him from being given the dementor's kiss. However at his age it was highly likely that he would die within his first year at Azkaban.

Harry, meanwhile, had a large smirk on his face. Truthfully he wouldn't have started killing the order members, they were just sheep doing what they were told and most if not all of them thought they were doing the right thing. The death eaters were on his kill list for two reasons, one because of Libra and the second reason was because they attacked his family. As long as the order didn't give him the same reasons they'd survive.

Now he head one of his three big problems down, now he could focus properly on Voldemort and Libra.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.3K 50
How would the wizarding world react to a Boy Who Lived who is much different from what they expected? One that is set to change the course of the mag...
1.4K 37 10
Harry Potter did not have the best life growing up with the Dursleys. However, that all changed when he when he is nearly 10 and found out his herita...
1K 34 34
Tell me who I am, guess I don't have a choice. All because I liked boy. - Ellie Lovegood struggles with her past; she can't seem to forget about the...
5.2K 67 34
Adopted from @potterqueen !FEMALEHARRY !DUMBLEDOREBASHING !WEASLEYBASHING/MOLLY BASHING !gooddarkside WARNINGS Abuse Depressing Dark side harry possi...