Damaged Raven

بواسطة Luc1anjames

Dumbledore was surprised when Harry Potter, the boy-who-lived, came to Hogwarts. He expected a saviour, what... المزيد

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68

chapter 44

2.6K 88 19
بواسطة Luc1anjames

"Well..." Fay said as her eyes were wide open and she sipped her drink out of straw. "This is..."

"Bloody brilliant" Tracy said, her eyes were just as wide and now she sipped out of her straw.

"I'll say" Daphne said as she nodded in agreement before sipping out of straw.

Delphi, who was nearby and spending time drawing, rolled her eyes and looked at the girls who were fixated at the sight in front of them. Currently they were all in the room of requirement because Harry decided he wanted to train and the girls decided to accompany her. Delphi had chosen to do some drawing while he did so, the other girls had chosen something different.

"Are you three going to ogle my brother all day?" Delphi asked the three.

"Not all day" Fay said absently.

"Not all day" Tracy repeated.

"Just as long as he's shirtless." Daphne said. "Plus can you blame us?" She said as she gestured to Harry who was currently doing pull ups on a bar while wearing just trainers and shorts. He was either ignorant about what the girls were talking about or just deciding to ignore it.

"He's my brother" Delphi reminded them.

"Adopted brother" Daphne countered after taking another sip "plus he looks really good."

"Yeah, I mean look at him, I can't see any fat at all." Fay replied.

"I know." Tracy said in agreement. "Look at the arms and chests."

"I'm a bit focused on the abs." Daphne responded. "I mean I've hard of some people having six but I never thought you could have eight. Fleur is a very lucky girl."

"I think it works both ways." Fay replied. "Harry gets the super hot, rich Veela supermodel while she gets the rich, badass, superhot bad boy."

"Thanks Fay" Harry said as he hopped down off the bar "but I'm the luckier one."

"You know we're all going to miss you when you leave." Tracy said.

"When you say me are you referring to me or my body?" Harry asked with a grin as he got out a towel and began wiping the sweat off of himself.

"Both." The three girls answered at the same time.

"Should I tell Fleur she has to be worried?" Delphi raised an eyebrow at the girls.

"We're just looking." Daphne said dismissively.

"Yeah we know that if we interfere in their relationship then we'll probably get burned" Tracy said, "and I mean that literally."

"Are you guys ready for your owls?" Harry asked. "They start tomorrow after all?

"Well we've been pretty motivated to get it down." Fay said. "May or may not have had something to do with you threatening to beat us with real owls if we don't at least pass."

"Hey, what works is what works." Harry shrugged.

"What about you?" Delphi asked.

"Yeah, you're planning to leave at the end of the year." Fay said with a hint of sadness.

"Well, I do the owl exams and after the end of the year I have to go for a meeting with Libra. I don't think they're going to kill me because they would've tried to by now."

"Harry they did try to kill you," Tracy said. "remember? They wanted you to go into a tower full of Libra men and fight them? When you managed to avoid that they had two of them try to kill you, it was on the mirrors, does it ring any bells?"

"Those were tests, challenges, not them trying to kill." Harry said. "That was a 'if I die, I die' sort of thing. Luckily I didn't die. I was in a room with three of Libra's strongest members, scratch that, their three strongest members. If they wanted to kill me then they would not have left it up to chance by having me fight betas and deltas and omegas when it was proven already that I can beat them. If they wanted to kill me then they would've never given me a chance."

"What did you plan to do if they tried to kill you?" Fay asked.

"Either kill them or escape." Harry answered honestly "Beyond that I didn't really have a plan."

"What? No plan at all?" Daphne asked with disbelief.

"Do you know what the difference between me and you girls are when we enter a room?" Harry asked, the girls shook their heads in a negative. "When you enter a room you're biggest priority is deciding where you should sit, when I enter the room I always quickly look around the room, always, even if I've been in that room before. I look around and take note of everything in there from the furniture to the people to all the possible methods of leaving the room. I make my plans from there, I didn't know where they were going to take me so I couldn't plan until I got into the room."

"But what about Shadow?" Tracy said just as the bird in question landed on Harry's shoulder.

"Shadow can shadow travel and take me with him which is why it's safe to assume that Libra would've made preparations for him." Harry replied as he softly stroked him. "It's a pretty safe bet to think that they were ready to kill him if they see him, it's also possible to have wards to combat his shadow travelling. I'd rather not risk him unless I absolutely have to." Shadow let out a soft trill. "Yes, yes it's alright" Harry said to Shadow before turning to the girls. "As of the moment, the goal is survive and just work from that."

"Say goodbye Shadow" Harrys said as he and Shadow were in his room in the Ravenclaw common room on the day after school ended. "this is our last time in this room." Harry took a moment to look around. "Alright done, let's go" He said, Shadow jumped onto his shoulder just as he walked out the room. He walked down into the common room where Delphi was waiting for him.

"This is your last time here" She said with a sad smile, catching the attention of the other Ravenclaws.

"Yep" Harry nodded as he looked around the room. "It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but still, it's my last time here unless I come and visit in the future."

"You're leaving?" Padma Patil asked.

"Yep, I am not coming back." Harry said. "Unless I hear you lot are bothering Delphi, in that case I'd come back and murder you all."

"Thanks Harry" Delphi gave him a sweet smile whole the other Ravenclaws shivered in fear as he did not sound like he was joking at all.

"Alright, well bye guys" Harry said to the other Ravenclaws as he walked out of the room with Delphi.

Harry had spent some time saying goodbye to Flitwick and Slughorn, both of whom wished him the best of luck. And soon Harry found himself in a train compartment with Delphi and the girls as they travelled away from Hogwarts.

"It's going to be different without you here" Daphne said to Harry.

"Naturally" he nodded, "but you can still call me if you need anything, like if Malfoy ends up forgetting that I can just kill him."

"We'll do that" Tracy snorted.

"Hmm, this is our last time with all of us together on this train," Fay commented "are you sure you don't want to come back for another year?" She asked Harry.

"Pretty sure," He smiled "I've wasted enough time there. Plus if it was any other school then I would've taken my newts by now instead of doing my owls just this year. Plus there is the 'small' matter of Voldemort and Libra. I've got to deal with Libra and Voldemort hasn't responded to my offer yet."

"We're going to miss you Harry" Daphne said as she and the girls hugged Harry once they got off the train.

"Thanks" Harry smiled once they let him go. "For what it's worth, I never asked for friends and I never wanted friends, but I am glad that you three became my friends."

"Aw, look at him, he's become so soft" Fay joked.

"The fuck did you say?" Harry's green eyes narrowed as they suddenly brightened.

"Nothing, nothing!" Fay quickly backpedalled.

"That's what I thought" Harry sniffed.

"Yes, yes, you're still a badass" Delphi rolled her eyes.

"There was never any doubt in my mind." Harry replied, any further response was cut off by a black owl which flew down and dropped a letter into Harry's hands before flying off. Harry raised an eyebrow at the bird's retreating figure, eventually he read the letter. Shadow was on his head and was also focused on the letter, he couldn't read it but he just liked to pretend he could. "Ah" Harry said once he was done.

"What is it?" Delphi asked.

"Oh, I'm just going to go kill Voldemort now" Harry said in a calm voice now, as if he was telling them he was going off to buy some milk, though an undertone of anger was present.

"Wait what?" The girls blurted out in sync.

"The dark wanker has sent a rather disturbing letter" Harry said as he handed Delphi the letter, she immediately began reading it. "Basically he has Sirius and Bellatrix captive and is giving me the chance to go and rescue them."

"Wait, this could be a fake." Delphi said hopefully "They could be lying."

"Which is why you and me are going home to find out." Harry said as he grabbed Delphi by the arm, he then looked at the other girls. "Go home, don't worry we can handle this, we'll write to you later." Harry apparated the two back home.

"Kreatcher!" Delphi called once they were inside.

"Yes mistress Delphi?" Kreatcher popped in.

"Where's Sirius and Bellatrix?" Harry said quickly.

"Master dogfoot and Mistress Bellatrix went out yesterday morning young master, they've not come back" Kreatcher answered.

"Harry!" Delphi turned to Harry with a worried and horrified expression.

"Delphi!" Harry grabbed her by the shoulders and spoke in a firm and strong voice "Look at me, I said look at me, now are you listening? Delphi are you listening?!" Harry demanded as he shook her slightly, her eyes focused on him and she nodded. "Here's what is going to happen. I am going to get ready and then I am going to go over there and rescues Sirius and Bellatrix.

You are going to stay here, you're going to wait for me to come back. The Fidelius charm is still active, do not accept floo calls from anyone while I am gone. I don't care if it's the girls, Dumbledore or the ministry. I don't even care if it's Bellatrix and Sirius, you do not answer the floo while I am gone. Understand?"

"Yes Harry" She nodded numbly.

"You do not answer or open any letters that you may get while I am gone, you keep Kreatcher with you at all times until I come back. Until I come back I want you to keep your wand on you at all times and stay safe. They might be trying to lure me away so they can catch you. Do not do anything until I get back, do you got it?"

"I got it" She said weakly.

"Good" Harry kissed her on the forehead. "I'll be back soon." He turned and walked upstairs.

A couple of minutes late Harry had walked down the stairs wearing black dragon hide boots and trouser with knee and shin pads underneath, a black sleeveless shirt plus a black pad on each arm that served as both an elbow and forearm pad. He also had on a pair of fingerless gloves and his skull mask plus a knife holster on his left leg.

"Harry," Delphi said to him with teary eyes "be safe and save mum and Sirius..."

"I will Delphi" He said softly.

"And kill them." She added, looking him dead in the eye. "Get those death eaters who hurt my family and kill them."

"Consider it done." Harry said just as Shadow landed on his ocean and tugged on him, he sank into the darkness of the shadows.

Harry arrived in the hall of prophecies, it was a wide and large dark room with incredibly high shelves. Each shelve was filled with glowing orbs that Harry knew to be prophecies. The letter specifically told him to come here, he had no doubt that this was a trap. He was rather hoping that Voldemort would just leave him so he could focus on Libra but apparently the dark wanker had decided against that.

Harry walked around, keeping an eye out and staying on his guard. he was about to wave some spells to check for people when he caught something out of the corner of his eyes. He caught a prophecy that was labelled with his name,, if he head to guess then this would be the one that Dumbledore had talked about. He briefly considered taking it, when he realised that he didn't really give a shit about it.

"Hello Potter" A voice drawled, Harry turned to see Lucius Malfoy walk forwards. Laughter echoed throughout the room as a large amount of masked death eaters made themselves visible. Including two that walked up along side Malfoy with a hostage each. One hostage was Bellatrix, the other was Sirius and both had wands pressed against their neck.

"Malfoy," Harry nodded in agreement "you still look like a bitch." He added in the form of a greeting.

"Ha" Sirius snorted only to have the wand pressed further into his neck.

"A pleasure to see you too." Lucius replied sarcastically as he sneered at Harry. "Now, the prophecy if you will."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Harry asked.

"The prophecy, fetch it for us." Lucius ordered. "If you do then your godfather and adopted mother survive."

"Why me?" Harry asked "Why go through all of this when anyone of you could have gotten it?"

"A prophecy can only be removed by someone named on the prophecy" Lucius answered.

"Ah, and old Voldy couldn't get it himself?" Harry asked with amusement. "Funny how the 'most feared dark lord' of all time is incapable of sneaking into here and simply removing the damn thing yet is capable of sending his underlings to do it."

"Silence you filthy half-blood!" The death eater holding Bellatrix demanded. "You're not worthy of speaking his name!"

"Oh that bring backs memories I'd rather forget." Bellatrix groaned.

"In case you forgot, I duelled the fucker and lasted more than five minutes and nearly beat him, can any of you say the same?" Harry said as he span around and looked around and took note of how many death eaters there were, he estimated at least thirty. "Even he knows that, that's why he's sent so many of you."

"You're trying our patience Potter" Malfoy said in a warning tone.

"Hey, do you know what I did to your son?" Harry asked with a grin that was hidden underneath his mask. "Draco had a habit of not being able to shut his mouth, guess he get's it from you. I figured out how to shut him up and I did it by shoving his face directly into a fire, he's been well behaved ever since. How would you like the same?"

"You are out numbered Potter" One death eater reminded him.

"You're outclassed" Harry responded. "I've fought trained assassins and Voldemort himself, you think you all scare me."

"We have hostages" Another death eater said.

"No what you have are two people I care about" Harry replied "and you have not thought this through. Do you realise what taking hostages means?"

"It means you can't harm us without..." Lucius started only to be interrupted.

"No, it means that one way or another you're going to die." Harry cut him off. "If you had the balls to attack me then there was a very slim chance of your survival, but now you went after my family. You had better hope that you die today, because if you don't then I will find you and seeing as you're ll wearing masks and I can't tell who you are, so I'll have to kill every death eater I can find until you're all dead. This isn't a trap for me, it's you all signing your death warrants. If I don't kill you then I'm going to at least make sure you suffer."

Harry's eyes glowed brighter as he finished causing a few death eaters to step back. Many of them were now very nervous, even though they couldn't show it thanks to their masks. Memories of seeing Potter fight against their lord suddenly filled their head along with remembering what Potter did at the world cup.

"Now Potter, there's no need for violence" Lucius said, hoping to get through this situation without spells flying. "Just give us the orb and we'll let you go free along with your family."

"Counter offer, " Harry replied. "You give me one of them and I pick the orb up, you give me the other and I had the orb to you at the same time."

"Take Bellatrix" Sirius said.

"Sirius no!" Bellatrix was stopped from saying more by the wand digging into her neck.

"Deal Potter." Lucius said as he gestured to the death eater who held Bellatrix, the death eater grunted and pushed her away. Bellatrix glared at him before walking towards Harry and pulling him into a hug.

"Do you have a plan?" She whispered.

"I didn't survive this long without being able to think up plans." He whispered back just as she let go.

"Potter, the prophecy" Malfoy said impatiently.

"Shut it Malfoy." Harry rolled his eyes and pushed Bellatrix behind him just as he picked up the prophecy. "This what you want?" Harry asked as he casually tossed it up and down, making all the death eaters very uneasy.

"Yes, just give it to us and we can all part our separate ways." Malfoy said.

"I always thought you were stupid" Harry said "but know I know you're stupid. I am a man of action, you're all pricks that like to pick fights when you think you can win, let's not delude ourselves." Harry tossed the orb high into the air, the eyes of every death eater followed it.

Harry used the distraction and quickly got his wand out and fired two spells, the first was a disarming spell at the man holding Sirius and the second was a killing curse at the one that had held Bellatrix. The man holding Sirius was surprised to suddenly find his wand flying out of his hand, Sirius took the opportunity to get out of the man's grip and kick him in the balls. Shadow flew down t that moment and grabbed Sirius before pulling him into the shadows.

The other death eater's eyes widened when he saw the killing curse coming towards him, his eyes widened and he put up a shield on instinct when he remembered that the killing curse can't be blocked. Unfortunately he remembered too late and was hit in the chest by the spell. Harry then fired a bright lumos maxima to blind everyone a second after Shadow pulled Bellatrix into the darkness.

"MUM! SIRIUS!" Delphi shouted when the two arrived in front of her via shadow travel, she ran up to them and pulled them both into big hugs. "I knew you'd be alright!" She cried. "I knew it! What the hell happened?! We just got off the train when suddenly we got a letter saying you were kidnapped and..."

"Shush" Bellatrix said softly in a soothing voice as she cut her daughter of and hugged her back. "It's alright dear, we're fine."

"Yeah." Sirius added "We just took a trip to Gringotts yesterday and when we got out the bank we found wands pressed against our backs and demanding we follow them."

"I'm so glad you're okay!" Delphi said as tears filled her eyes, her head snapped up as a sudden thought came into her head. "What about Harry?!"

"He's stuck in a dark room with thirty or so death eaters." Sirius answered.

"So he's fine then?" Delphi asked as she sat Sirius and Bellatrix down. "Are you two hurt or anything?"

"But Harry..."

"Sirius," Delphi cut him off "let's focus on you and mum, I can hear all about Harry slaughtering a group of death eaters when he comes back or in the next daily prophet."

"Where is he?!" One death eater shouted, after Harry's Lumos spell they lost sight of him and the prophecy.

"Find the prophecy!" Malfoy ordered. "The dark lord will have our heads if we don't get it back!"

"You mean this prophecy?" A voice asked from the darkness, Lucius turned towards the source of the voice when a very familiar white orb smashed into his face and shattered into pieces, allowing a white wisp pf smoke to fly out from it as Lucius stumbled back and fell into the arms of another death eater.

"The prophecy's been destroyed!" The death eater shouted.

"Damn it!" Another shouted. "Where are you?!"

"Ha, ha, ha" A chilling laugh echoed throughout the room. "You all made some very big mistakes. Not only did you kidnap my family members..."

"Aaargh!" A scream was heard from one side of the room and the death eaters head snapped towards the sound.

"But you also upset my sister" Harry's voice continued, and a second scream was heard from the opposite side of the room. "and you made the mistake of refusing my offer of peace. But your latest mistake was attacking me in a dark room. I was a member of Libra, the hidden assassins."

"Get him!" One death eater shouted.

"Let the hunt begin!" Harry's voice shouted just as another scream was heard.

"Damn it" One death eater cursed as he and two death eaters behind him made their way to the exit, he had just managed to place his hands on the handle when he heard a noise, he turned just in time to see the two death eaters behind him get blasted straight into the walls on each side of the door, as they fell to the floor he felt himself get hit by a body bind spell. He fell to the floor just as two other spells struck his fellow death eaters.

He felt himself get kicked onto his back, he was only allowed a second before a knife was slammed into him.

Three death eaters walked in a straight line formation, their eyes constantly flicked left and right in an attempt to find Harry Potter. Suddenly they heard footsteps coming from behind them, the footsteps were quick and they turned just as quickly.

The one at the back turned just as he saw a wand near him and a cut formed on his neck.

Harry rolled past him to the second one who tried to fire a killing curse at him but Harry got close enough to grab his wrist and push it aside, causing the second death eater to strike the death eater that Harry had got past. Harry quickly span and shot a piercing curse to the last death eater, the curse struck him right in the chest. Harry then turned back to the second death eater and shot a piercing curse into his stomach. He followed up with two more to the chest and then hit the last death eater with a cutting curse to the throat.

"Stupid Potter" One death eater muttered as he looked around on his own for Potter, it should be easy, Potter was just a half-blood after all. He walked between all the prophecies, he occasionally took a glance back to see if Potter had managed to sneak up on him.

He looked forward, there was just darkness and more of those damn prophecies. He glanced to his right, more prophecies and nothing else, he looked at his left and saw the same thing. A quick look back showed nothing. Where the bloody hell was Potter?

"Excuse me" A voice whispered.

He turned to his right when a rope wrapped around his neck and pulled him, he stumbled forward and his head hit one of the shelves just as his hands accidently pushed one of the orbs, a surge of pain went through his body. He fell on to the floor, arms and legs shaking, he tried to talk but couldn't no matter how hard he tried.

"So that's what happens when you try to pick up a prophecy that's not yours" Harry said before sending a cutting curse at his throat.

"Potter!" Malfoy shouted. "Come out now!"

"I'm getting bored Malfoy" Harry's voice said just as another scream echoed through out the room.

"He's picking us off one by one!" One death eater from nearby growled.

"There!" Another death eater shouted as he pointed up.

Malfoy and the nearby death eaters looked up to see Harry perched on a shelf above them, he aimed his wand and shot five spells which took out five death eaters before they launched their counter attack. They all fired at Harry who jumped off the shelf onto another shelf, he began running along it while the death eaters continued firing.

Shadow flew in just as Harry jumped onto a different shelf, Shadow grabbed one of the death eaters and pulled him into the shadows. Harry jumped off of the shelf he was on and span around in mid-air just as the body Shadow grabbed dropped from the ceiling and in front of Harry, Harry tapped him with his wand and he went flying before he crashed into a shelf before plummeting down and landing on another death eater. The shelf that he crashed into broke and suddenly the whole shelf fell down.

The death eaters ran to avoid being crushed under the shelf, unfortunately for them they lost two three members that didn't make it.

"Potter!" Malfoy roared after looking around and not being able to see him. "Enough of this!"

"You're right." Harry's voice replied. "I've grown bored. Time to end this."

"Can you hear that?" One death eater asked, they all turned to one side of the room and their eyes widened in fear as they saw a giant bird made of fire charging towards them, it didn't take a magical genius to realise that Potter had unleashed fiendfyre. That was definitely not good for them as Fiendfyre only grew larger and faster the more it consumed and it was currently consuming shelves and shelves of prophecies as it charged towards them.

"Run!" Malfoy yelled just as he began rushing towards the exit, his fellow death eaters following after him. He heard some screams which he took to mean that some unlucky souls were just consumed by the fire, this only caused him to speed up as he had no desire at all to join them in their painful deaths.

When Malfoy managed to see the exit he treated it like it was the door to heaven and rushed for it before whoever was in charge could change their mind and deny him entry. He and five other death eaters got out, he saw the fire charging towards them along with several death eaters. While he would have liked to save them, he wasn't about to risk getting burnt for them. He shut the door and locked it before backing away, some more screams were heard but he ignored them as he stepped back and joined his fellow death eaters.

"That boy's a monster" One of them said, panting as he did so.

"We underestimated him" Another death eater growled as he spoke. "That was the boy who duelled the dark lord, we should have been more cautious."

"What were you thinking giving up one of the hostages?!" Another demanded as he glared at Malfoy.

"Not that it would end up with the boy beating us all!" Malfoy glared back.

Knock.

Knock.

Knock was the sound the sound that came from the door that Malfoy had just locked.

"You've got to be kidding me" One of the death eaters blurted out in disbelief just as they all remembered that Harry Potter could indeed survive fiendfyre.

The door burst off its hinges and landed in front of them with a heavy thud sound, no fire came out of the door, in fact they couldn't see any fire. They could see a burnt room inside but not any fire. A few seconds later someone stepped out.

Harry Potter stepped out of the room, not a single part of him showed he was just in a room with fiendfyre. Though two things drew their attention, the first was his glowing green eyes, the second was the head in his hand, mostly because it was missing the body that was supposed to go with it.

"I'm sorry, is this yours?" Harry asked in an innocent voice as he tossed the head.

Malfoy turned and ran, he was barely aware of two death eaters following behind him, the others had decided to stay and fight. As far as Malfoy was concerned they could do whatever the fuck they wanted, but he was not going to stay and join them. Malfoy ran, he kept running and running. He was getting tired, this was the most physical activity he had had in a long time. He had only sparred with a few death eaters since his master's return, nothing this exerting.

He could feel his legs starting to tire, his heart beating faster, every breath he took was registered in his mind and every step from the other death eaters rang in his ears. But he ignored it, he ignored the sweat pouring down his face, he ignored everything and focussed on running. He would've attempted apparating if it wasn't for the fact that he knew you couldn't do it within the ministry, his only hope was to get to the apparition and floo points.

"Aaargh!" A scream was heard from behind him but he ignored.

"Aaargh!" Another scream was heard, he could no longer ignore it, he understood what it meant. If those right behind him were screaming then that meant that he was next. His prediction came true as he felt himself drop to the floor and land face first, he slid a small distance before grinding to a stop. He felt a huge and terrible pain in his leg, he looked at it and saw blood just before he looked up to see Harry Potter calmly standing and looking at him.

Malfoy quickly aimed his wand only to be hit by a disarming spell and have it fly out of his hand, that was followed up by a piercing curse that struck him in the other leg. He screamed in pain and tried desperately to crawl away when he crawled into something, he looked up to see none other than Voldemort in front of him. Voldemort was looking down at him with disgust and disappointment in his eyes.

"Get out of my sight Malfoy, you pathetic worm" He said in a cold and harsh voice.

Malfoy gulped, he could tell that he was going to be in big trouble later on. But for now he decided that he had no reason to disobey his lord, nor did he particularly want to, so he quickly rolled away into a nearby fireplace and flooed away.

"You just can't get the help these days" Harry commented as he and Voldemort locked eyes.

"No," Voldemort said as the two began circling each other. "it appears not. I will have to punish Malfoy later. I assume none of my other death eaters have survived."

"Not a one." Harry said with a small shake of his head. "I must say I am curious, why did you refuse my offer? It was a perfect offer, I stay out of your way as long as you stay out of mine. It would've annoyed Dumbledore to no end as well."

"It was a tempting offer." Voldemort admitted. "However I am the one who is supposed to make the offers. You making an offer and me accepting tells people that I am in a lower position than you. If I accepted then people would believe that I am afraid of you, I am Lord Voldemort I fear nobody. So I will make you a counter offer, you will join me or you will die."

"Pride comes before a fall." Harry replied. "You chose based on your ego, when I have my foot on your neck you can remember that fact."

"Sweet Merlin! It's you-know-who!" Minister Fudge exclaimed just as he and several ministry workers arrived on the scene.

"Shall we Potter?" Voldemort asked, raising his wand.

"Let's go Voldy" Harry replied as he raised his own wand.

Voldemort fired the first shot, a coma curse, Harry dodged it and returned fire with the same curse. Voldemort blocked it and fired off two cutting curses followed by a piercing curse. Harry blocked the first two and ducked under the second before returning fire with a metal spike that flew towards Voldemort. Voldemort blocked it and responded by sending several daggers at Harry. Harry blocked the daggers with a shield before returning fire with a stunner followed by another stunner and a bone breaker.

Voldemort blocked them all and responded with a bone breaker and torture curse combo, Harry ducked and dodged before spending a small blast of fire at Voldemort's head. Voldemort dodged and sent a cutting curse at Harry. Harry jumped over the cutting curse that was aimed at his stomach, as he landed he tapped the floor with his wand and a burst of fire ran out of his wand and rushed along the floor all the way to Voldemort's feet. Voldemort waved his wand and got rid of the fire just as a cutting curse came towards him. Voldemort dodged but the spell managed to clip the side of his neck.

"First blood Voldy" Harry said as he shot a piercing curse.

"Impressive" Voldemort blocked the spell easily "but look closely." Voldemort gestured to his neck, the cut on his neck was nowhere near as big as it would be on a regular neck. The skin slowly began healing and a few seconds later it would be impossible to tell if there ever was a cut. "My body is perfect Potter, it requires no food or drinks and it heals at a rate far faster than the average human."

"Yeah?" Harry said as he dodged a killing curse. "Well at least I have a dick." Harry fired off several dark curses including a killing curse, Voldemort blocked them all and shot a skin ripping spell at Harry. Harry blocked and fired a body bind and stunner followed up with an eye gouging curse and another stunner.

Voldemort blocked the first two, dodged the third and blocked the fourth all while the ministry officials were still watching and the reporters took pictures. Harry shot a stunner before spinning his wand in a circle and sending sharp razor wires at Voldemort to wrap around him. Voldemort quickly burnt the wire after dealing with the stunner and returned fire with a couple of dark spells.

"You should've joined me Potter" Voldemort said as he shot an eye gouging spell at Harry.

"You should've accepted my offer" Harry shot back as he span out of the way of the spell, he fired a killing curse at Voldemort followed by an explosive hex before he span one more time. This time he kicked the air with a roundhouse kick and a wave of fire shot out of his foot and towards Voldemort, Harry span again and tis time did a jumping kick and sent a bigger wave of fire. As he landed he punched the air with his free hand and a blast of wind was sent to push the fire.

Voldemort had summoned some marble to block the killing cure when suddenly the marble exploded, Voldemort managed to shield himself from the fallout when his red eyes widened at the flames coming towards him. He quickly got rid of the flames only to be ambushed by the flames that came after that. The flames struck Voldemort and sent him flying on to his back, he quickly got to his feet and waved his wand to get rid of the flames from his clothes.

"Stop." A voice said, Voldemort and Harry along with everyone turned to see Dumbledore standing them.

"Dumbledore!" Harry and Voldemort growled at the same time, their eyes widened slightly and they turned to each other with a look of surprise. After a brief moment where they non-verbally agreed to never mention that again, they turned back to Dumbledore.

"I'm sorry but you will not succeed tonight Tom." Dumbledore said, his eyes then locked on Harry. "And I suppose I don't want to know what you've been doing here?"

"I haven't done anything, besides mass killing but who really cares about that?" Harry replied "Besides, he's fault" Harry said as he gestured to Voldemort. "Now are you two fuckers going to finish each other off? I'm willing to wait, I'll fight the winner."

"Perhaps another time Potter" Voldemort said as he stepped back wards and portkeyed away.

"Damn it" Harry sighed as he walked over to the apparition point.

"Mr Potter," Dumbledore started only to be interrupted by the minister.

"Mr Potter" The man said as he rushed forwards and was now walking alongside Harry. "A very impressive duel and I just want to..."

"You're breath stinks, back off" Harry said as he walked faster to get past the minister, he stepped into the apparition point and apparated away and ignored the calls from everyone else.

Bellatrix, Sirius and Delphi sat at the kitchen table, all three had the same thought in their head. 'Where the hell is Harry?'.

"Sup guys?" A voice said, they looked towards the source and saw Harry enter the room. He removed his mask and yawned just as he placed the mask on the table and sat down. "What's for dinner?" He asked. For several seconds they didn't respond. "What? Do I have blood on me or something?"

"Bloody come here!" Bellatrix demanded as she got up and rushed towards him and pulled him into a hug. Sirius followed soon after.

"Told you so" Delphi said in a smug voice. Several seconds later Harry was still in his hug.

"Okay I love you guys but can I please get some fucking dinner? I am hungry".

"Here is your dinner master" Kreatcher said as he placed some food in front of Harry once Bellatrix and Sirius had let go.

"Kreatcher, you absolute legend." Harry smiled as he dug into his food. "What?" He said when everyone was looking at him. "I went through a long ass train ride just to end up fighting death eaters and Voldemort himself. Forgive me for being a little hungry."

"Wait Voldemort was there?!" Sirius asked.

"Yeah" Harry answered "we duelled for a bit, I hurt him a bit. But then Dumbledore interrupted before the duel could actually get good."

"Shame that." Bellatrix said dryly.

"I know right" Harry said before he began eating his food.

"That's enough excitement for one day" Sirius said with a deep sigh.

"Good because my libra meting is tomorrow" Harry replied in-between eating.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

83.1K 3K 33
"Nothing was ever given to me. I've had to fight my way to survive. I was thrown to the wolves, yet I came back leading the pack. I'm as smart as the...
1.4K 37 10
Harry Potter did not have the best life growing up with the Dursleys. However, that all changed when he when he is nearly 10 and found out his herita...
302K 4.2K 79
What happens when the weasleys had another daughter but she wasn't like them at all What happens when a certain blonde boy becomes infatuated with h...
172K 5.6K 19
A/N I suggest you watch "Maleficent: Mistress of evil" before you read this story Maleficent was flying through the city when she heard a weeping chi...