Damaged Raven

Da Luc1anjames

Dumbledore was surprised when Harry Potter, the boy-who-lived, came to Hogwarts. He expected a saviour, what... Altro

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68

chapter 33

3.6K 119 19
Da Luc1anjames

"I can believe he'd be that idiotic" Delphi said with disbelief as she and Harry sat in the middle of the Ravenclaw common room "I mean it's well known that you're an ex-assassin who killed a bunch of actual assassins and Cormac actually thought it was a good idea to mess with you?" The story of what had happened with Harry and Cormac had circled throughout the school multiple times.

"It's rather simple really" Harry spoke, the entire common room listening as they were also interested in the incident "he like many others think that just because I am in school I won't harm them or that Dumbledore and the teachers will protect them. What they're forgetting is it will only take me less than ten seconds to kill them." Harry purposefully glanced towards Roger Davis and gave him a little wink, it was well known that the seventh year would talk behind Harry's back whenever he thought he wasn't around. Roger glared at Harry, expertly hiding the nervousness he felt.

"Mr Potter" A voice called and everyone looked at the entrance where Professor McGonagall was standing alongside Professor Flitwick.

"Gryffindor! Security breach!" Harry said dramatically as he pointed at McGonagall. Delphi and a few others snorted at that.

"Mr Potter, I am the deputy headmistress, I have full permission to enter any common room. You are to come with me to my office." Professor McGonagall said, her thin lips thinner than usual.

"Now Professor I am flattered but I already have a girlfriend" Harry shrugged. "Though I have heard that Roger Davis is single, not surprising really."

"That is not what I meant Potter and you know it." McGonagall said, not finding the situation humorous in any way or form, unlike a few of the Ravenclaw students, Roger Davis was not one of them.

"Can I at least ask what I'm supposed to come to your office for?" Harry asked "Usually when I do something wrong I get sent to the moron's office"

"Professor Dumbledore is busy at the moment and you will show the headmaster the respect he deserves" McGonagall said sternly.

"So I should probably stop being so nice to him?" Harry smirked at the twitch in McGonagall's eye "Besides any thing you can say to me, you can say to me here."

"Mr Potter, that is not a request! You WILL accompany me to my office!" Professor McGonagall demanded.

"You know Professor..." Harry drawled as he stood up "...I don't think you have the right temperament for the job, you're very angry, not good for a woman of your age." Harry walked past McGonagall and Professor Flitwick, the former supressed a growl and followed after him while the other followed to make sure that nobody ended up burning anything.

"What happened?" Delphi asked

"Well" Harry said after he returned several minutes later "just more of the usual, she complained then I insulted her before I left. The word bitch may have been used, the word pussy was used several times. A middle finger or two was added. I also suggested she do some very creative things with her wand and then I told her to fuck off." The common room fell into pure silence "I didn't burn anything though" Harry added.

After a few days Harry was brought to the 'weighing of the wands ceremony', which was apparently part of the tournament. He entered the room and found Dumbledore along with the other school heads, Ludo Bagman and Garrick Olivander, the famed British wand maker. There was also a camera man and a woman dressed in green while wearing too much make up. Harry saw his fellow champions were already there. Krum sniffed upon seeing him and looked away, Cedric gave him a short nod. Harry walked forwards and Fleur grabbed his hand and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"Mademoiselle Delacour" Olivander said "could we have you first please?" He asked, gesturing for her to hand her wand to him. Fleur removed her wand and handed it to the old wandmaker who began studying it "ah, nine and a half inches...inflexible...rose wood...and the core...it's..."

"Veela hair" Fleur said proudly "it belonged to my grandmother" Olivander nodded and tested the wand, once he was satisfied he handed it back. He then tested Cedric's twelve and a quarter inch unicorn hair wand and found it to be satisfactory, after that he moved onto Krum.

"Ah, a Gregorvitch creation, isn't it?" Olivander asked as he examined the wand "Yes, I believe it is...hornbeam and dragon heartstring?" He asked Krum who nodded. "It's a bit thicker than one usually sees and it's quite rigid...hmm...ten and a quarter inch as well". He proceeded to test the wand, which was also good enough to be used. "Now Mr Potter" He said to Harry and gestured for his wand. Harry let out a small sigh before he took his and out and handed it to Olivander.

"Be careful with it" Harry said, not particularly happy with handing the old man his wand.

"Don't worry, I will" Olivander smiled before he began checking the wand "I don't remember selling you this wand, where did you get it from?"

"Libra" Harry answered, Olivander nodded while Dumbledore looked thoughtful and intrigued, the rest also looked intrigued besides Krum who resisted the urge to insult the quality of the wand.

"The wand is actually made of yew" Olivander noted "very old yew as well, much more powerful than regular yew if I would guess. Hmm...fourteen inches...it's also very rigid...the cores...hmm...the core appears to be two feathers, one I believe is a thunderbird feather, the other I do not recognise."

"It's a feather from my familiar" Harry answered the unasked question "he's a shadow raven, that means he can travel through shadows. He's also stronger and faster than a regular raven."

"Impressive" Olivander nodded as he waved the wand and red sparks flew into the air "very impressive" He said as he handed it back to Harry.

"Are we done now?" Harry asked hopefully.

"Nearly Mr Potter" Bagman smiled "we have a reporter here, we just need to conduct a small interview"

"Not so small" The woman in green smiled as she walked over "Rita Skeeter, reporter for the daily prophet" She introduced herself "Mr Potter" She turned to Harry "the boy-who-lived, perhaps you'd like to accompany me" To everyone's surprise, Harry smiled.

"I'd be delighted to" He said

"Now I don't believe that's a good idea" Dumbledore interrupted, for some reason the thought of leaving Harry Potter alone with Rita Skeeter made him very uneasy. Rita was about to reply when Harry responded.

"Well I do" Harry replied "I mean I won't kill her unless she attacks me. And I know she won't do anything to me, especially when I am not just the boy-who-lived, but I am also an ex-assassin who could rip out her throat. I also have Sirius Black and Bellatrix Lestrange backing me and I am allied with the Greengrass and Davis family, the Slytherin Davis's, plus my girlfriend's dad is the French minister of magic. I am also the future Lord Potter, between me and my friends and family we could buy out the daily prophet in less than a few days, so I'm positive she won't do anything bad. Isn't that right Miss Skeeter?" Harry grinned at Rita.

Rita Skeeter had slowly paled as Harry had talked, it was during his words that she realised it was probably best not to get on his bad side. Even if he doesn't buy out her company, he along with the Black cousins could make her life very difficult, especially if they had the Greengrass and Davis lords backing them up alongside the French minister of magic. Also she wasn't really happy with the idea of upsetting the assassin who could quite literally rip her throat out.

"Of course" She eventually answered with a small smile.

The next day Harry sat at the Ravenclaw table, Delphi sat next to him while Fleur sat opposite him. As they were eating Fleur had removed her right foot from her shoe and decided it would be fun to rub against Harry from under the table. Meanwhile Harry resisted the urge to groan as he felt his girlfriend's foot rubbing a part of his body that had been soft a few seconds ago.

He sent her a small glare, though there was no heat behind it, she merely smiled and continued eating though her eyes twinkled in a satisfied and smug way as she kept rubbing her foot up and down. It was at this point that the newspapers arrived, Delphi thanked the owl and began reading the newspaper, unaware of what was going on between Harry and Fleur.

Ladies and Gentlemen, after the weighing of the wand ceremony I was able to get an interview with none other than Harry Potter himself. That's right, Harry Potter AKA the boy-who-lived, the ex-assassin for Libra, magical genius and youngest tri-wizard tournament. When talking with others about Mr Potter, most described him as an intelligent boy who merely wished to be left alone and preferred to stick with his friends. Written below is the full interview between myself and Mr Potter.

'R: Thank you for agreeing to this interview Mr Potter, first of all, a lot of people are not sure how to react to the fact that you are an ex-member of an assassin organisation and the fact that you killed so many people at the world cup. And a great many people are curious about what happened to your face.

H: First of all, I am not going to be discussing my face and second of all I killed members of that very organisation, besides I did it because my girlfriend was in danger. If you have a boyfriend or husband who is not willing to place yourself on the line for someone then they probably don't care about you as much as you think. If my girlfriend wasn't in danger then I would have left.

R:You didn't do it to protect all the people?

H: What people? The ones who ran despite vastly outnumbering the attacking force, if half of them had even tried to fight and sent a single spell each then we would have a group of stunned death eaters that would have been in a DMLE prison cell by now. If they tried this crap in Bulgaria or Germany or any of the other countries then they would have been taken down with ease. I might not be the smartest person in the world but even I can tell that all of these people fighting back against the attackers would have ended things quickly. Besides, these same people are the ones that judge me for things out of my control or for what I am. Why risk my life for them when they wouldn't do it for me? It's a little hypocritical, don't you think?

I know that there are probably people that are upset because I don't have any desire to play the hero, I want to say deal with it. They can't just expect me to go and play hero because my name is Harry Potter or because I survived you-know-who (here Mr Potter used his actual name) when I was one. If they can't put in the effort then why should I?

R: Nicely said, now what are your thought on this tournament?

H: Stupid, why on earth would any intelligent person bring back a tournament that was famous for death rates? Everyone was thinking about the glory and the fame and the money, I think me and a select few of my friends were the only people who actually did the research and realised how many people died while competing in the tournament, in some cases members of the audience died while watching the tournament. The last time they had the tournament around twelve people died after a spell went wrong and missed it's target.

R: Twelve people?!

H: Yeah, like I said, very few actually did the research. Besides, about eternal glory and fame, can you name me a tri-wizard champion off the top of your head?

R: Um...no...not really.

H: Exactly, if you can't name one then the tournament is not likely to bring you that much fam and glory. If it was truly as important as they all claimed then we'd all be able to name at least one champion, I looked up the winner of the last tournament, his name was Jordan Potter, he was one of my ancestors. My great, great something grandfather. Guess what, he died a few minutes after winning the tournament because of blood loss.

If he hadn't gotten married early like he did and gotten my grandmother pregnant then that could've been the end of the Potter family right there. The Potter's wouldn't be one of the longest living families that gave birth to powerful witches and wizards including various healers, aurors, ministers of magic, politicians, teachers and the boy-who-lived, no we'd be extinct and forgotten in the ashes of time thanks to a stupid tournament. I don't know which idiot thought it was a good idea to bring it back, though I suspect Dumbledore, but that person should be fired and sent away before they infect the rest of us with their stupidity. By the way, I am curious, did you know about the selection of the champions?

R: You mean when they used the goblet of fire to select the participants?

H: Yes, now I don't pretend to understand what goes on in the mind of others, but someone answer me a few questions. Why is it possible for four champions to be selected in the 'tri-wizard' tournament? Shouldn't three be the limit? Also why did we use the goblet of fire to select the champions? Why not draw random names out of a hat? Why not have the students compete in competitions to decide who will compete? Why not vote on it? Why not use the sorting hat? If we trust it to sort our houses then why not trust it to see who would make the best champion? What idiot thought that using a deadly and dark artifact was better than any of those options?

R: Deadly and dark? You're saying the goblet of fire is a deadly and dark artifact?

H: That's exactly what I'm saying. I was told that if I don't compete then I lose my magic, now a squib and a muggle can survive without magic, they are born that way. But to take magic from a being that already has it is basically a death sentence. And this has happened because someone has put my name in the goblet, now Miss Skeeter, were you in charge of any important ministry positions during the last war?

R: No, I was not. Why do you ask?

H: Because if I was then I could have ended the war in less than five minutes. I would simply need something with you-know-who's (he said the real name again) magical signature, I could put it in the goblet and assign the first task to be stabbing yourself twenty times and set the deadline to be one minute from when I put his name in and then he'd die simply because nobody had told him. We could've done the same with Grindelwald. In fact what is stopping any dark wizard from doing the same to us?

We could have a dark wizard sneaking in this very second and using the goblet to get rid of ministry officials, he could kill anyone from the minister of magic to an unsuspecting muggleborn as long as he has one thing containing their magical signature. The goblet of fire is essentially a remote killing device that will allow you to kill whoever you want and I dread to think what would happen to the people of this country if it falls into the hands of a dark wizard. It is more dangerous than any spell, I want the readers who are listening this to listen carefully. The goblet of fire could take away not just your magic, but also the magic of you and your family. It could kill you without touching you and those in charge of the tournament thought it was a good idea to use it to select champions because they are too idiotic to chose any of the numerous other methods available to select a champion. They've risked lives already for this tournament even though it was supposed to be 'safer' than the last one.

R: My goodness (I gasped as his words registered and I understood how dangerous the goblet of fire really is)

H: You think that's bad? Let's not forget that students from all three schools placed their names in the goddamn thing, what if the goblet suddenly decides that they have to compete? What if one champion dies? Does the goblet automatically select another champion? How would we know? What if it doesn't tell us and a seventh year suddenly dies after the next task because he didn't know that he had to compete? All of this s**t because Dumbledore and those in charge of the tournament are all a giant group of idiotic f**kups that shouldn't have access to a wand, let alone a tournament that decides how we are viewed by the rest of the wizarding world. Muggles, actual muggles, could think of better ways to decide tournament participants then a deadly artifact that should have been destroyed years ago for the safety of others. How bad do you think the last war would have been if the death eaters had got their hands on it?

R: We wouldn't have survived...we...would all be dead, slaughtered!

H: Yet Dumbledore and the others thought it was a good idea to bring it back.

R: It sounds like you're not very fond of Dumbledore.

H: I'm not, the man is a massive idiot and a major annoyance. He tricked me into a magical contract before, so I wasn't willing to believe I had to compete in the tournament until I read the rules.

R: Tricked you into a contract? When was this?

H: Before I came to Hogwarts, you see before I came to Hogwarts I lived in an orphanage.

R: An orphanage?

H: Yes, I lived in an orphanage. I didn't have to, Bellatrix lived nearby with her daughter they would have adopted me If it wasn't for the fact that the world is full of idiots who would judge her for being a death eater despite the fact that she took veritaserum at her trial. Funnily enough these same people complain more about her than Lucius Malfoy, a man who didn't take veritaserum and used the 'imperius' defence. Last I checked he is currently on the run.

Anyway, Dumbledore arrives one day along with his sidekick, Professor McGonagall. They tell me I am being offered to go to Hogwarts, even though I had already refused when they sent a letter.

R: Why did you refuse? Most people loved the idea of going to Hogwarts.

H: I have the world's deadliest assassin organisation pissed off at me, I would've preferred to go around the world and learn the best of magics available and train to survive, not stay here and endure teenage drama and teachers who have nothing better to do than teach me how to turn birds into cups or matchsticks into needles and vice versa. Besides a few teachers, the rest aren't willing to give me anything useful to learn. Professor McGonagall and Professor Flitwick both knew I was more advanced than the other students, Professor Flitwick thought it was a good idea to give me more advanced work so I don't get bored while Professor McGonagall keeps treating me just like any other student.

Did you also know that Professor Flitwick and Slughorn thought I could take my owl exams early? They wanted me to take them last year even.

R: No, I did not. That's impressive, record breaking even.

H: Yeah, I could have broken records by third year but Professor Dumbledore refused, so I'm still waiting to do my owl exams. It's brilliant when a headmaster doesn't support a student, isn't it? Anyway, I was talking about how he tricked me, ah yes well the b**tard tricked me. I had told him and Professor McGonagall that I didn't want to attend, he told me that I was required by law to attend at least five years of Hogwarts.

So I had yielded and decided to attend, after a while I checked some books and guess what I found? By accepting that I would attend Hogwarts, a magical contract formed where I would have to spend at least five years in this bloody school, I am now forced to come here. In fact I rather fear the possibility that after my fifth year Dumbledore will try and trick me into another contract, I mean I'm already under two magical contracts because of him. One because he's a deceitful and manipulative old goat f***ing b**tard and the other because he is a stupid, f***ing idiot who doesn't possess the brain cells necessary to start a new tournament or host a current one without endangering the competitors.

R: Not many people would insult Dumbledore as much as you have done.

H: I know and I'm sick of it. From what I understand the old dude had defeated Grindelwald and made some magical discoveries while teaching at Hogwarts for years and years. Tell me something, this summer I killed assassins in defence of my girlfriend, and now people all treat me like I will kill anyone and anything for the smallest of reasons despite the fact that I have emphasised multiple times that I just want to be left alone and live my life in peace, why am I being judged when it's obvious that if Dumbledore did it then he'd be called a hero?

A lot of people look at Dumbledore like he's the next Merlin, I don't care how kind or powerful the man is, why are we all treating him like he can do no wrong when we all know that if me and him both committed a sin at the same time then he'd be forgiven while I get judged. Besides, I'm only a member of Libra because of Dumbledore

R: What do you mean? Dumbledore forced you to join?

H: No, that's not what I mean. After my parents gave their lives to stop Voldemort and save the magical world, you lot are f***ing welcome for that by the way, Dumbledore had gotten to me before any sane or intelligent person could and sent me to live with my muggle relatives and before anyone says anything, I just need to add that these were abusive muggles.

R: No! (I said with disbelief) You were abused?!

H: All I remember from my time with them was shouting and screaming, plus the fact that they tried to kill me.

R: They tried to kill you?! (I could not believe it ladies and gentlemen, our saviour was abused and nearly killed by muggles).

H: Yes, but I survived, the problem was that I was dying. I was four years old and dying, the next thing I knew I met some people from Libra and they offered me a choice, die or join them. As a four year old I had to chose between people who I didn't know but offered me help or dying in the cold, I chose the help without any hesitation. All of that could have been avoided if Dumbledore had merely checked on me or done his job properly and made sure that the people he put the 'saviour of the wizarding world' with were not abusive and murderous stains on humanity.

When the wizarding world was partying and enjoying themselves because the war had ended, I had to suffer because of a dark lord and an idiot who though he knew best. Nobody cared enough to find me and check on me and when I finally find someone who cares in the form of Bellatrix Lestrange, they all judge me and her. These people who celebrated me are willing to call me evil at the drop of a hat, never mind that they weren't in the same situation as me, never mind that they don't know my life.

I've had to spend years being judged, not just because of how I look, but also because of who I am even if I didn't chose to be the boy-who-lived. I've had people try and befriend me for my fame, I've had girls scream at the sight of me, I've had people switch from calling me the greatest light wizard to calling me a dark monstrosity. I survived a kill or be killed environment and it wasn't so I could be judged by people who don't know me and it wasn't so I could be told to go act like a hero for people who have never done anything for me.

For those who want me to act like a hero, I want you to imagine what would happen if you or your children were the ones who had to act like heroes. If you were the one that had to be perfect, if you had to sacrifice any and everything for people who wouldn't do the same for you and would turn on you if you give them the slightest reason. If you-know-who (he once again called him by his name) came back then everyone would expect me to be the one to go and fight him, well I say this, don't expect me to put my neck on the line if you're not willing to do the same.

I never asked to be a celebrity, I never asked to have my every move watched, I never wanted to have to say and do whatever it takes to keep everyone happy because Merlin forbid I do something to upset people when their are rapists and murderers and their victims who get less attention then me.

I have been forced to attend a school, I have been forced to kill to survive, I have become what I am and who I am because of the people around me and nobody has the right to judge me unless they're willing to live through all the pain that I've lived through. My final comments on the tournament are this, Dumbledore's an idiot, the tournament's stupid, destroy the goblet of fire as soon as possible and never again have this tournament because even if I have to come back as a ghost I will kill the first person who suggests it. Thank you.'

The interview had left me more than a little shaken, I have to admit to taking a few drinks before I even considered writing this story. What was supposed to be a simple piece on a tournament has turned out to be much more. Why did Dumbledore and the ministry risk lives for a tournament? Why use a dark object to select champions? Why was it a teenager who realised it was dark before the adults, including many experts on magic? Why did Dumbledore leave Harry Potter with abusive muggles? How much did the boy-who-lived really suffer? What right do we have to judge when we do not know his life and all the hardships he went through?

This reporter thinks that we need to do better, not just Dumbledore and the ministry, but also the whole country. If this is what happens to our saviour, then I hope we never need saving again.

"Harry, I..." Delphi turned to Harry once she stopped reading but stopped when she realised that he had gone "...Fleur, did you..." She stopped once more when she realised that Fleur had also gone. It was at this point that she noticed the rest of the hall.

Tracy, Daphne and Fay, the only other people who could be called Harry's friends, were teary eyed as they stared at the paper. Many of the other students looked guilty and ashamed, some even horrified and sad, Delphi looked up just in time to see Professors Dumbledore and McGonagall exit the hall while holding a newspaper each. She didn't know how much chaos and damage Harry had caused with a single newspaper, but she could tell that it was a lot.

"Damn!" Harry said just before Fleur's lips reclaimed his, he had had enough of her game of footsie so he grabbed her and took her to the nearest abandoned classroom, put up the necessary privacy spells and smashed his lips into hers. Fleur responded in kind and wrapped her arms around his neck just as Harry's hands went low and grabbed two handfuls of her rear.

Fleur pushed him into a wall, using her hands to make sure he didn't bang his head off the wall, she had then turned and began grinding her rear against Harry. Harry groaned in pleasure right before Fleur grabbed his hands and pushed them up so he could grab her tits. Harry squeezed them while Fleur continued her backside against Harry's front. Once they're lips separated Harry began kissing the back on her neck while she smiled and grabbed his hands, making sure they wouldn't move and held on to what they were currently grabbing.

They continued for several minutes, the pace had slowed slightly before the two had gotten a sudden burst of energy, Harry squeezed even harder and Fleur sped up and it ended with Harry letting out a huge grunt and breathing heavily, Fleur continued to rub up and down for a few more minutes before she stopped. He and Fleur just stood still breathing heavily for a while, as they stared at each other.

Harry was sweating, bits of hair were now resting over his forehead as he breathed in and out, for the most part he seemed the same apart from the stain on his pants. Fleur's hair was still in a bun though a few strands were now over her forehead as she was also sweaty and panting. She also seemed the same if you didn't count the wetness between her legs.

"Bloody hell...that was amazing!" Harry said eventually, his hands still on Fleur's chest.

"Thank you!" She beamed, as she rubbed against him one more time before the two separated "Would you like to do this again?" She asked hopefully.

"I'd bloody love to!" Harry grinned as he waved his wand over his...'wand' and cleaned himself up, he then did the same for Fleur, he didn't think that he did much to earn that reaction from her body but he supposed that was probably a combination of what she was doing and the veela bond, either that or what he did was enough...shame he couldn't test it out on other girls.

"Excellent" She smiled as she placed her hands on his shoulders "I...I just like making you feel better. I know you are going through a hard time"

"You don't need to do 'that' to make me feel better, I feel better just being with you" Harry said honestly.

"Thank you but...I also like doing it" She admitted with a small grin.

"Well...what the lady likes...the lady gets" Harry said before he grabbed Fleur and pulled her into another kiss.

Rita Skeeter was currently sat in her apartment, drinking a big bottle of alcohol. She thought back to her interview with Harry Potter, the boy-who-lived and ex-assassin. If it was anyone else then she could've done a story that painted him in a way that would've caused many people to hate and doubt him. But that didn't happen.

It started with him reminding her just how dangerous he could be and it worked, Rita knew better than to antagonise someone who could kill her at worst or become her boss and fire her at best. Once entering the room where they began the interview she had considered using a quick quote quill but decided against it, if Harry had noticed then he'd be angry and if he'd be angry then it'd be bad for her, she also realised that she couldn't do it anyway thanks to the previous problem of him either killing her or firing her.

She used a dicta-quill, a quill that would record everything that's said, he seemed fine with that so she began the interview, as professionally as possible. He said he wasn't going to talk about his face, she understood that even if she wanted to know more about it, then the interview began and her world was turned upside down, along with the wizarding worlds. But it was worse for her, they just read about it, she had to see him as he talked.

See the pain in his eyes, see the anger and the loss and the sadness and watch as he talked. He didn't shout or get angry, that was the worst part, he was calm. As if he didn't think it was worth getting angry over...or maybe he was just controlling himself until she left so he could rage in peace without judgement.

She thought on his words, about how lives were in danger and how he suffered and was judged while everyone went about their lives. She thought about how she could've made his life worse, much worse if she had actually gone with her original plan. Most of the people she went after were sleazy slime balls that cheated and stole, and disserved having the truth be told to the public.

But Harry Potter wasn't.

He was a boy who had suffered all of his life, he didn't disserve more pain, the boy's face was already permanently burnt and he had assassins after him while the rest of the world judged him, he had suffered more than enough. It was then that she remembered what he said about Dumbledore and the ministry being the cause of his pain.

They...they hadn't suffered enough, they were the ones responsible for Harry's suffering. Well...them and you-know-who but she couldn't really write about him and make him suffer. Dumbledore and the ministry though...they were fair game.

Rita took another gulp of alcohol before she quickly wrote down a note that said 'start destroying Dumbledore and ministry tomorrow morning'. She placed it on her forehead so she wouldn't lose it then continued drinking it until she fell asleep.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

497K 14.2K 54
โ€•๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ (๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ) ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค ๏ฟฝ...
867K 21.6K 64
Professor Dumbledore and Professor Mcgonagall came late into the night to save you from your father. They would be taking you out of Ilvermorny and t...
21.1K 877 37
Harry Potter starts off his Fourth Year going to the Quidditch World Cup with the Weasleys, a happy reprieve from the torture that is the Dursleys. H...
5.2K 67 34
Adopted from @potterqueen !FEMALEHARRY !DUMBLEDOREBASHING !WEASLEYBASHING/MOLLY BASHING !gooddarkside WARNINGS Abuse Depressing Dark side harry possi...