Stripper fantasy

Por wannasuckmydick

A stripper love story (Poly book) Más

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46

25

1.9K 120 220
Por wannasuckmydick

Beyonce pov:

"Baby wake up and come eat before the food is gone"  I heard in my sleep.

I turned over getting more under cover cuddling with the pillow that replaced oomie when he decided to leave me for Alexis.

"Come on peaches, you know if you don't eat you'll be grumpy" I heard while feeling her rubbing on my arm.

I reached out for her and when she grabbed my hand I pulled her in the bed with me. "cuddle with me please" I whispered pulling her closer.

I knew since I talked to her she'll do it so I wasn't surprised when she wrapped her arms around me agreeing to.

"you have to get up baby there's not gonna be anymore food" she whispered pecking my lips.

I pouted "can't you just make me some more ?"

She laughed "No. I spent all that time cooking you betta go eat now"

"mmkay" I mumbled nuzzling into her.

"Beyonce."

"i will in a little, i just wanna cuddle" I whispered closing my eyes back already falling to sleep soon as they shut.

"you're going to sleep peaches" she said. I put my finger on her lips "Shh"

She chuckled but kept quiet letting me go back to sleep. I grabbed her hand putting it on my butt "rub" I muttered half sleep.

She started to rub my butt like I wanted and I snuggled more into her falling sleep feeling her kissing on me as I was.

..................

I walked down stairs with Nicki with a frown after she forced me to wake up.

We went the kitchen and all the food was gone making Nicki gasp while my frown deepened. I started to whine stuffing my face into her neck irritated.

"It's ok, I'll make you some more" She said rubbing my back.

"I told you this was gonna happen peaches" she said while I stayed how I was pouting.

"Stop it" she grabbed my face turning me to look at her. "i said I'll make you something now stop pouting and tell me what you want ok ?"

I nodded and she kissed my pouty lips "what you want baby ?" She asked me softly.

I shrugged standing up fully and rubbing my eyes. "Aye beybey I put you a plate up in the microwave" Bubba said walking in.

I smiled whispering a quiet thank you to him. "Aw that was nice" Nicki smiled going to get the plate.

"These kids woulda ate it all. I already know how it go down with Tina kids" he said making me chuckle.

It's every man for themselves when it comes to food and snacks.

"Im finna go handle sum real quick then we gone go get ma all up in that rehab and shit make sure she good" He said giving me a side hug and I nodded hugging him back.

"and aye man all that stripper shit, dead" he shook his head swiping his hand across his neck making me huff. "you wanna make money i can show you how to make money" he said lowly to me before chuckling and walking off.

"Let's have a money shower, uh oh.. ohh, let's have a money shower. right now.. oohh" he hummed a outro one of his songs bobbing his head with a grin as he walked out.

I put my face in my hands knowing he wanted me to help him like he been asking me to. He's not going to take no at all now he know I'm a stripper.

Nicki watched him as he walked out then looked over at me. When she didn't say nothing I scrunched my face.

I walked over standing next to her and she glanced at me "what ?"

I raised a eyebrow, you tell me what

"I think you should listen to him bey" she said lowly with a shrug.

"that's because you don't know what he means" I mumbled grabbing some bacon off the plate.

I'm not good in the drug business. I tried it and it failed horribly.

"You don't know he's talking about that. Doesn't he make music ? You can sing baby" she said. I slightly rolled my eyes

"that's just something i do for your entertainment" I told her. Singing has always been something that I can just do. Nothing more

I hardly do it.

"You could be something peaches. You can be like Whitney Houston !" She said with a smile.

I chuckled at her shaking my head "nobody can be like whitney" I mumbled grabbing more food.

"True but you can come close" she said. I shrugged looking away from her

"Just try... please" she said softly.

I kept quiet picking at the food on the plate and she walked away leaving me with my thoughts.

I could try doing the drug thing with him again. I don't want to though

Or I could do what Nicki said and make music...

Far stretch.

Onika pov:

"Come on oomie, time to take a bath" I told him grabbing his hand.

"Mommy where daddy ?" He asked while we walked.

I tensed up not knowing what to tell him. What am I supposed to tell him ?

"We won't be able to see daddy anymore baby" I told him watching a deep from come on his face.

"oh" he whispered looking down and I pouted feeling bad. "What's wrong my oomie ?"

"Nuntin my mommy" he said lowly not how he usually says it.

I stopped walking bending down infront of him to where we were face to face "Tell me please"

"miss daddy" he whispered.

I sighed, what do he miss him for ? He didn't do nothing but be mean to him.

"i know you miss daddy Omarion but he's gone" I told him softly. "He wit the angels ?" He asked.

"Nah baby, he ain't make it up there" I shook my head. "He ain't make it up there at all."

"Why ?" He asked with an look of confusion. "Because daddy wasn't a good man. Remember he hurt me a lot"

"Oomie kiss it better" he said pecking my lips making me smile. "Yes you did kiss it better boo but it still hurt, it's not nice to do that" I shook my head with a scrunched face.

"promise mommy you'll never hit your girlfriend" I told him softly. My biggest fear is he turns out like Rihmeek.

"I not hit Alexis" he scrunch his face shaking his head.

"Alexis ? No oomie no girlfriends right now" I told him sternly pointing at him while I stood up straight.

"But-"No buts. Alexis is your friend" I said and he looked down sadly nodding.

"It's ok" I said kissing his head.

"You be be girlfriend mommy ?" He asked looking back up with a smile. I smiled too "Aww you want me to be your girlfriend ?"

"Mhm" he nodded.

"Ok oomie I'm all yours" I picked him up kissing all over his face while he giggled.

"Beybey gone be mad to took me from her" I told him. "I don't care !"

I walked into the room putting him in the tub and when he was done I got him dressed before beyonce walked in.

"Beybey I can't be with you no more, I got a new man" I told her.

She gave me a 'Bitch please' look walking over to the bed getting in. "I'm serious"

"who ?" She asked and I almost didn't hear her.

"Omarion" I said with a smile hugging him. He kissed my cheek "my girlfriend mommy" he said patting me.

"you can't have her" she mugged him.

"Yes huh" he said sticking his tongue out at her.

"nu uh" she said back rolling her neck.

"Yes huh"

"nu uh"

"Yes huh !"

"nu uh"

"Mommy !" Omarion yelled getting frustrated so he turned to me tapping and pointing at her to tell.

"Her say you not my girlfriend" he said while I fixed his shirt.

"Don't listen to her oomie we know what we got" I said kissing his cheek "Go play boo" I sent him off and he wasted no time dashing out.

"so that's who you leaving me for ? a five year old ?" Beyonce raised a eyebrow. I chuckled climbing up to her

"Sorry bey, that's who got my heart" I said as I laid next to her.

"Mhmm" she waved me off "you're gonna miss my love"

"I miss it already" I said leaning over to kiss her but she moved her face.

"It's like that ?" I asked her. She nodded looking directly at the tv.

"I'm sorry peaches come gimme some love girl" I said pulling her closer to me kissing all over her face.

"I'm telling Omarion" she said making me chuckle. "He'll understand" I mumbled pecking her lips a few times.

We heard a knock on the door and looked over watchingn as it opened in teyana came in.

"Hey teytey" I smiled at her.

"Hey" she said smiling back "I'm not staying for long I just wanna say hey, and I need my shirt babygirl" she said walking over to the closet.

'Which one ?'

"Which one ?" I asked teyana for her. "It's black with like a skull on it and some red writing" she said while looking.

As she described it I looked at the shirt beyonce was wearing and that's what she had on. "Are you about to wear it right now ?" I asked teyana.

"I was, why it's dirty ?" She asked looking back.

"She's wearing it" I said pointing to bey shirt.

"damn" she mumbled closing the closet back. "Alright I'll just go find something else. I'll see y'all later" she said walking towards the door.

"Where are you going Teytey ?" I asked making her stop and look over.

"I gotta handle business-"Mmcht" we both smacked our lips rolling our eyes at her.

"What ?"

"Nun.. Go handle business" I mumbled waving her off.

She looked at us for a few more seconds before quickly leaving out making me huff.

'She hasn't been around since you said you seen her in a mental hospital'

I looked at beyonce hearing her thoughts "i know.. what you think she doing" I said and she scoffed

"drinking blood"

"Don't say that. She's not" I shook my head then frowned. "You think she still doing that ?"

She put her hands up shrugging

"naw she ain't doing that no more" I mumbled looking away.

"I been making her take her medicine too" I said.

'Medicine don't take away crazy. It just pushed it to the side and you can't make her take it if she's not in town. She probably having a killing spree right now'

"she's not that crazy" I scrunched my face.

'Well she got me beat... and I cut my dads dick off.'

I gasped hearing that while she just laughed. "That ain't funny. I didn't even know you did that"

"see yo powers lacking" she said lowly.

"Shut up" I said thumping her forehead.

"don't be thumping me" she whispered thumping me back.

"No YOU don't be thumping ME" I said thumping her again.

"No. youuu don't me thumping meee" she said thumping be and it actually hurt making me wince.

She kissed where she thumped and I smiled pecking her lips "Does your stomach still hurt ?" I asked her.

She nodded laying down getting under the cover "Noo peaches wake up"

'I wanna sleep before I have to go deal with my mom'

I pouted nodding while she rolled on me laying between my legs wrapping her arms around my waist. She kissed my stomach making a big smile come on my face

I lifted her head kissing her lips a few times. "I love you" I said pulling back a little.

"I love you too" she said kissing me one last time before laying down closing her eyes.

I rolled my eyes at her. All she does is sleep on her period and she makes me lay with her.

I don't mind laying with her but I be wanting her to be woke and talking to me. She didn't talk to me at all yesterday she need to be talking to me as much as I want.

Minutes past I was bored of watching tv and started to mess with beyonce by flicked her lips.

She smacked her lips pushing my hand and turned her face. I turned her face back how it was making he her huff.

I leaned down kissing her lips several time then flicked my tongue on her nose causing her to scrunch it.

"stop ittt nickii" she whined moving the cover over her face.

"I'm not doing nothing" I said moving the cover back down. "you do this everytime i sleep" she mumbled lowly.

"No I don't" I said peeling her eyes open. "Stooopppp" she whined.

"Shh, go back to sleep" I said rubbing her back. She let out a soft hum falling asleep again.

A hour later of me messing with her while she slept her brother came to get her so they could go take care of their mom.

Beyonce pov:

"I'll see you later" Nicki said hugging me.

I nodded hugging her back then walked away with nayvadius. "Check dis out" he said pulling a stack out his pocket.

"I got more in the car, how much you make a night at the club ?" He asked while we walked down the stairs.

"nicki counts it" I whispered. I don't like doing all that but nicki does it fast so I let her.

"Man you letting somebody else count yo money ? Hell no" he shook his head. "i trust her" I whispered

"I mean that's ya girl so" he shrugged while we walked out. "My bad I be forgetting you like girls and shit now" he said

"it's ok"

"You remember you had that boyfriend ?" He said then started to laugh.

"Couldn't stand that nigga" he shook his head.

"i know" I said lowly getting in the car.

That boy broke up with me because of his ass. My first lil "Heartbreak".

"Had to get ole boy boy gone" said pulling off. "Nah I prefer you with bitches anyway though, I can teach you the game"

My face scrunched "mm mm"

"What you mean mm mm ?" He asked looking at me weird.

"i wanna stay with nicki" I whispered.

"Forreal ? You love her or sum ?" He asked and I nodded. I love her a lot

"Love ? Man you too young fa love" he shook his head lifting his cup up.

"But Shii I mean if that's what you want then that's good. Imma just teach my brothers and lil boy boy" he said talking about oomie.

"no" I mugged him.

"Hell yea, ain't no loving a bitch" he shook his head.

I just shook my head at him. He's always been like this, he's never gonna been good to females.

He's like my father without the hitting.

We went to pick my mom up and she had an attitude like always. "You hungry ma ?" Bubba asked.

"Naw I ain't hungry muthafucka. You need to take me home" she said making me chuckle while bubba smacked his lips.

"Here go yo ass tripping again and shit. Ain't you tired of being a crackhead ma ? I mean damn you worse than Whitney and Bobby combined" he said

"Shut up. Talk about yo shit" she said waving him off.

"No let's talk about yo shit !" He raised his voice.

"You know you fucked up ! Had us going through all that shit as a child now my sister don't wanna talk and my lil brothers wanna be in gangs. Solo talkin bout I should be used to seeing you cracked out and daya talking about its medicine. I know you ain't telling my baby sister yo ass taking medicine when it's crack" he said starting one of his rants.

"You sticking needles and shit in ya arms ma ! I ain't tryna hear that you ain't going to rehab shit today !!" He said starting to yell at her.

"I ain't tryna hear yo shit either !" She yelled back.

They argued the whole car ride and I rolled my eyes tired of hearing this shit.

"Ok beybey what you gotta say ?! Since it's jump on momma day gone head and tell me what's up" she said looking at me.

I looked at her "i just want you to get better mommy.. i love you" I whispered to her with a heavy heart.

The whole situation be having me upset.

Her face softened and she sighed looking down "I love you too beybey" she whisper kissing my head.

"I'm so sorry baby.. I'm sorry for everything" she said rubbing my cheek.

"get help please" I said lowly.

She sighed heavily nodding. "Alright come on" she mumbled getting out the car.

"Her ass ain't have a choice" bubba said getting out.

Onika pov:

I was watching tv in the living room with solo when I heard the front door open making me look over.

Teyana walked in and I stood up. "Hey I thought you was leaving again" I said approaching her.

"I left sum" she said going to the stairs.

"How long you gone be gone this time ?" I asked following her up the stairs.

She shrugged still walking. I followed her to her room and she sat down starting to look for something.

"Are you just always not gonna be around ?" I asked and she looked at me then looked away not saying nothing.

"Ever since I've been pregnant you've been like a ghost." I said still not getting a reply or reaction out of her making me sigh heavily.

"Do you even want the baby teyana?" I asked her. "Be honest.. You don't have to take care of the baby, I can g-"I want the baby cookie" she said lowly cutting me off.

"just a lot going on" she mumbled looking down at her hands.

"what is it Teytey ?" I frowned walking up to her noticing her sad energy.

She kept quiet never looking at me and when I fully up to her I grabbed her face making her look at me

"what's wrong ?" I asked her softly while her chin rested on my stomach.

Her eyes started to water and I grabbed her hands to comfort her.

As soon as our hands connected I got a vision of her trying to kill herself while she was gone making me gasp looking at her with wide eyes.

"What's going on ?" I asked her softly

She shook her head and I wiped the tears from her face. "What's going on" I asked her again

She looked at me for a few seconds with the tears once again flooding her eyes and shrugged.

"i need help" she whispered.

"It's ok tey" I said putting my head on hers. "We can get you help baby, ok ?" I told her while rubbing her cheek.

She nodded and I kissed her lips before hugging her. She hugged back pulling me closer and we stayed like that while she cried.

.................

"It's gonna be ok" I told teyana while we stood at the door.

"I don't even know how long I'm gonna be gone" she said dryly looking back.

'Might be forever'

I glared at beyonce and she gave me a look back 'You're the one in my head. Don't get mad my thoughts'

I turned back to teyana "You won't be gone for that long. And if you do then that's ok, you're getting help" I said and she nodded biting on her nail.

"you have to go Teytey" I said watching the people behind her.

I could feel all her emotions and it was a lot at once. It had me on the verge of crying so I know this nonchalant stuff she had going was a complete front and she's probably about to break down when she get in the car.

"ok.. bye" she whispered about to walk away but beyonce pulled her back hugging her. Teyana hugged her back and I got a hug then we both gave her a kiss before pulling away from her.

"Bye Teytey" i said while bey waved. "Bye" she said then allowed herself to be tooken away.

"i told you it was gonna be you making her go" bey mumbled while we watched her leave making me smack my lips

"She told me that she needed help and she did"

"Mhmmm.. I was right though" she smiled.

"Mmcht. Whatever" I waved her off walking away while she laughed and I smiled hearing her pretty laugh.

I hope Teyana gets better

What y'all been doing ?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

10.7K 409 11
A collection of short beynika stories :)
45.5K 2.5K 20
The Continuation Of The Book 'Billionaire Assistant'
78K 3.1K 21
A new book idk where I'm going with this but we going it's a BeyNika book
105K 6.8K 60
Sequel To The Story Sweet Seduction.