HE IS MINE

By KiaraK007

AZRIEL SMITH A cinnamon roll prince charming and Dream man of many women, with a filthy mouth. who is ruler... More

INTRODUCTION
MY SUNSHINE
I DON'T WANT TO
HE IS MY SON
I'M READY FOR THIS
WHAT DO YOU THINK
I DON'T KNOW
WHAT TYPE OF SECRET
GYM TOGETHER
ALEX IS HURT
CARING MOTHER
YOU'RE MY DAUGHTER
MY LITTLE MAN
UNEXPECTED SURPRISE
I LIKE IT
CUTE DATE
SLEEPING TOGETHER
HIS FIRST WALK
MY CUTE SON
ENGAGEMENT DAY
THE TRUTH REVEAL
THE TRUTH REVEAL 2
FLASHBACK
FLASHBACK 2
BLOOD FOR BLOOD
TAKING CARE OF YOU
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
SHORTY ELIORA
FAMILY TIME
THE FIRST KISS
AZRIEL THE TEASER
THE FIRST DATE
THE FIRST DATE 2
OUR CUTE SON
THE REVENGE
MENTAL BREAKDOWN
THE BREAKING NEWS
THE BUSINESS TRIP
WILL YOU MISS ME
FEELING LOST
THEY'RE MY FAMILY
HIS FIRST WORD
AZRIEL THE CRYBABY
BABY, DADA AND MUM
SWEET MOMENTS
ALEX'S DRAMA
CUTE LITTLE FIGHT
SECOND DATE
MEETING BROTHER AND SIL
THE PROMISE
CITY HOSPITAL
CITY HOSPITAL 2
THE FIRST APPEARANCE
THE FIRST APPEARANCE 2
THE DEAL
I WANT TO PROTECT YOU
THE MILITARY MISSION
UNEXPECTED ENCOUNTER
UNEXPECTED ACCIDENT
CRITICAL SITUATION
PAMPERING ELIORA
THE HOT SEDUCING BATH
THE SELF CONTROL (18+)
THE FIRST TIME (18+)
PUNISHMENT (18+)
TROUBLE WITH WALKING
TOGETHER FOREVER
THE CAR ROMANCE (18+)
DEAD END
DAYDREAMING
THE BICKERING
WEDDING SHOPPING
OFFICE ROMANCE
FIRST MISSION
WEDDING DAY
SPECIAL NIGHT
SWEET MOMENTS
HONEYMOON TRIP
PARIS TRIP
HONEYMOON
HOPELESS ROMANTIC
ALEX'S BIRTHDAY
PREGNANCY CRAVING
LABOUR PAIN
OUR BABIES
BABY NAME
DEADLY MISSION
RESCUE MISSION
HAPPY FAMILY, HAPPY LIFE
SWEET MEMORIES
TROUBLE MAKER KIDS
THE TRUTH
THE SHOCK
BIRTHDAY SURPRISE
EPILOGUE
NEW STORY

THE GUYS DATE

3.1K 153 2
By KiaraK007

THIRD PERSON POV

Azriel, Matteo, Aaron went to Aaron's apartment with our little Alex. Alex was having fun with his dad and his friends. Aaron lives alone because he doesn't want to disturb his family with his busy work schedule.

They settled down in the living room. Aaron bring some snacks for everyone, especially for Alex.

"Damn, that girl was so annoying." Aaron said and relaxed on couch.

"Who?" Matteo asked.

"That girl, Isabella." Aaron said in irritation.  "She really loves, not like, she loves to irritate me."

"It's your fault, why did you irritate her." Azriel said and take a sip of his cold drink.

"Yes, he is right. Isabella is so sweet, you make her lioness by your stupidity." Matteo said and shrugged his shoulders.

"I irritate her... me...me!!" Aaron couldn't believe his ears that his friends, his childhood friends, his friends, those friends who is with him since when they used to wear diapers are blaming him.

"Y... you're blaming me....me" he pointed at himself.  "You're taking that girl's side, sorry that woman's side over your friend!!"

"Oh my God, Pick me up god, pick me up I don't want to live in this world anymore." He dramatically spread his arms.

Other hand Alex was stunned to see his acting. He quickly crawl to his dad's side and hide himself in between of Azriel's arms.

Matteo noticed all this and burst in laughing as well as Azriel.  "Look, even Alex didn't like your acting. In fact he got scared." Matteo taunted him.

Aaron show his tongue to Matteo and looked away thinking about something.

"Can you both take care of Alex?, I need to use washroom." Azriel said and tried giving Alex to Aaron, who was sitting next to him.

But Alex refused to leave Azriel and scared to go to Aaron.  "Give him to me." Matteo laughed and took Alex in his arms.

"I'm just coming in a minute." Azriel kissed Alex's forehead and went towards the washroom.

"Alex, oh my cute, adorable, sweet little prince." Matteo kissed Alex's cheeks and hug him.

"He is so soft, like a soft toy." He squeeze Alex a little and played with him like a baby.

Alex giggles and tried to stop him kissing. Aaron was seeing all this and getting jealous of Matteo. He went near them and took Alex in his arms without any warning.

"Hey, I was playing with my nephew!!" Matteo complained and glare at Aaron.

"You play with him enough, now it's my turn." Aaron snorted and looked at Alex, who was pouting sadly.

"My dear, sweet little nephew." Aaron tried to kissed Alex but Alex turned his face and glare at Aaron.

"Yoydjbgfgdhjn." Alex said in his gibberish language.

"Wow, Little prince, you're really like your daddy Azriel. He ignored me and you scold me." Aaron said with a done face.

Matteo burst in laughing looking at Aaron's done face and Alex gulati at him. He was laughing but suddenly a weird noise come.

"W...what was that sound?" Matteo asked nervously expecting a worse scenario.

Again a noise came from behind Alex, as Aaron and Matteo looked at eachother in shocked.

"HE IS POOPING." They shout together and looked at Alex who was looking at them.

"Don't tell me, you seriously poop." Aaron asked and touched Alex's pant and feel something wet.

"Eww, he really poop in his diaper." Aaron said and make a uncomfortable face. Matteo looked at the washroom door.

"Azriel is still in washroom......so who is changing his diaper?" Matteo said with small smile.

"Don't looked at me, I don't know how to change diaper....I don't have any kid." Aaron quickly said.

Alex makes a cry face, because of feeling uncomfortable in his pant.

"No, no, no, please don't cry." Aaron quickly hand gave him, his milk bottle. Alex start to drink milk, as Aaron laid him on couch.

Aaron and Matteo looked at eachother.  "Okay.... I'll take out his diaper, who will make him wear a new one." Aaron said.

"O...okay, good luck with that." Matteo gives him thumps up.

Aaron kneel down and carefully opened Alex's pant then his diaper.

"Yuck." Aaron quickly took out Alex's dirty diaper and went to put in dustbin hurriedly.

Matteo took a baby wipes and clean Alex's butt in hesitation.  "Eww, man,you literally make a mess down here."

Aaron come back after washing his hands and saw Matteo cleaning Alex's butt, while Alex was giggling happily.

Suddenly Alex toilet on Matteo shirt. Both men got stunned and looked at eachother. Aaron looked at Matteo's shirt wet because of Alex. He burst in laughing.

Matteo quickly jump stand and start to run around while screaming. "Aahhhhh, I got dirty."

"You dumb, he just toilet on you don't make a big deal." Aaron said and walk in front of Alex to make him wear a diaper.

But the next moment, Alex again toilet but this time on Aaron. And this time Matteo burst in laughing.

Aaron stand in daze and start to run around holding his wet shirt, which was sticking to his stomach.  "Ahhh
hh."

"What happened?, Alex just toilet on you, don't make a big deal." Matteo taunted Aaron in the same way.

Alex giggles seeing them. Soon Aaron and Matteo both started to run around the living room requesting Azriel to come quickly.

"AZRIEL....COMR BACK YOU ASSHÓLE, YOUR SON TOILET ON US." They run around while holding their shirts away from their bodies.

"What the héll." Azriel come out of washroom and looked at them shouting and running around.

"Why are you both making a ruckus?" Azriel asked looking at them.

"Look, look what your did." They show him their wet shirt. "Your son is just small by size but he have gallons of toilet in him" Aaron complained and quickly went inside the washroom.

"You both are useless. I just told you to take care of Alex but you both are making a scene at such small matter." Azriel went towards the Alex and looked at him playing his own.

"Ohh, my dear son." Azriel clean Alex's body and made him wear a new diaper and clothes.

Both Aaron and Matteo come back after taking out their clothes and a quick bath (in separate washrooms).

"Look, he didn't do anything. You both just make a big deal." Azriel said.

"Don't dare to say anything to my son." Azriel said and kissed Alex's foot.

"Ohh, really now see what he do." Aaron said and went near Alex. As soon he gets closer to Alex. Alex hold his nose and bite it.

"Ahh....ouch." Aaron shout in pain and tried to leave but Alex's hold was strong on his nose.

"Az... Azriel see your son." Aaron said and Matteo was standing away scared looking at Alex, who was biting Aaron's nose.

"Ohb my cute baby, leave this joker, and come to me." Azriel calming take Alex in his arms and Alex also put his head on Azriel's shoulder calmly.

"See, my son is so cute." Azriel praise Alex. But Aaron and Matteo was just looking at him with annoyed expression.

"He is like this just with you." They both said together.

"Because He Is Mine." Azriel said proudly and hug Alex.

"Narcissistic man." Matteo said and rolled his eyes.

"Possessive, obsessed father." Aaron said and rolled his eyes.

"I don't need to learn from you, single men." Azriel said and rolled his eyes.
.
.
.
.
TO UNLOCK THE NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE VOTE 90+ AND COMMENTS YOUR FAVOURITE PART 🥳
.
.
.
THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE VOTE SUBSCRIBE COMMENTS AND SUPPORT ME 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 519 48
NB: Previously titled, the Mafia's Fallen Angel. Now titled, Mafia Heiress✔️ "A female can never be a heir to anything. Useless trash" he says in our...
7.5K 36 31
"Sir, im not sure if"- he cut me off with one of his dark chuckles. His hazel eyes looking into mine, his black fluffy hair messed up over his eyes...
305K 7.2K 32
"Abort it." "Excuse me ?" "Abort that thing inside of you!" He shouts in my face. I put my hands on his chest trying to put some space between us...
384K 13.3K 33
Amayra Williams was another common medico with a lifetime goal of making her late mother's dreams come true. What happens when a whirlwind of circums...