Dani Scott 2022/2023 season...

By T1986D

What happened after the euros for Dani Scott and Leah Williamson. Sequel of Dani Scott at the womens Euros 20... More

The decision
Moving in day
Contract signing
Making things official
Preseason in Germany
World cup 2023 qualifiers
Arsenal debut
Team Party
North London derby
We are not friends
October national camp
Viv moves in
Making amends
Lean on me
Angry Viv!!!
Leah's back
Captain Jordan
Leah's party
Beth knows
Beth has some bad news
There is no time to lose
It can happen to anyone
Leah's comeback
Am I Leah's secret
Going home
Family feud
Coffee with Wally
Another injury
I need to know we are ok
Final game of the year
Christmas
Whitby
Jordan's confession
A not so happy birthday
Beth's heartache
Missing Jordan
Jordan's goodbye
Falling
Hey stranger
Jordan's return
We are family
Feels like family again
Conti cup semi-final
The Kiss
We need to talk
Note from author
Reigniting a friendship
Comfort from a friend
Trying to be friends
Lioness captain
Cup winners
Dissapointed
Time to face the music
Out of the FA cup
Movie night with the exes
I want to kiss you
Conti cup final
Liverpool and Reading
Cosy with Leah
Beth's regret
Quality time
Telling Wally
Telling Leah
Lunch with Leah and Wally
North London derby
Making amends
Mya's birthday
I don't know if I can tell her
Telling Jordan
Finalissma
You really like her don't you
Hard loss
Games day
Leah's Injury
I'm in love with you
Semi-final 1st leg
Delay in getting home
You two are too cute
Panic attack
Semi-final 2nd leg
Heartbreak
So what's going on here
Beth's birthday
Brighton away
We aren't each others forever
Caitlin and Lia
Chelsea away
She is my home
I'll miss you
Note from author
note from author

The end of an era

1.9K 38 0
By T1986D

Today we were going back to training after our Christmas break. We had an amazing New Year’s Eve celebrating with the Arsenal girls. There were quite a few photos circulating online of me and Leah looking close and the speculation has started. I was determined to not let it ruin my relationship with Leah. It shouldn’t matter that the wider world knows about us. We should be allowed to live our lives the way that we want to. We had both been tagged in these photos so many times but I was proud of the way that Leah was handling it so far. I am proud that she is my girl.

We were asked to be at the training centre for a slightly earlier time than normal. We all met in the chill room. After we were all there Jonas came is and said “welcome back after your Christmas break. Thanks for coming in early. There is some news that you all need to know today. Jordan the floor is yours”

I looked at Leah who was sat next to me and I could see in her eyes already what Jordan was about to tell us. I turned back and waited for the official news before saying anything.

Jordan started “As some of you already know. I have been looking into my options. I need more playing time on the pitch. We have so many great players here that it has been hard for me to get the time that I need. I want to go to the world cup and to give myself the best possible chance. So I have decided that I will be leaving Arsenal. It pains me to do it, my heart will always be here but I have to do what is best for my career. The news will break in a couple of days that I have actually already signed for Villa. I start there in a couple of days”

All the girls got up to hug her including Leah. I just stayed where I was. I know I hadn’t been at the club long but Jordan is an Arsenal legend it will be hard to see her play for another club but also, I felt hurt because she actually told other people she was thinking about leaving and spent time with them to say goodbye but apparently, I didn’t fit closely enough into her friend category. I felt a few tears fall from my eyes.

After about ten minutes the girls were talking amongst themselves. I still hadn’t moved not that anyone had actually noticed. Then Jonas said “come on then girls. Say goodbye to Jordan, we need to start our training session”

I couldn’t so I was the first one out of the door. I went to the boot room to put my boots on and then made my way to the training pitch. I started to warm up. I jogged around the pitch a couple of times before the girls came out, when they did I could see them looking at me and talking. Jonas called me over so he could tell us what we were doing today.

After training most of the girls were in the chill room. I went because I was waiting for Leah.

Leah said to everyone that we would host a get together tonight so the team could say goodbye to Jordan. Everyone was up for it.

As soon as me and Leah got home I took my trainers off by the door and went into the living room and sat on the sofa. Leah followed me, she sat next to me and said “now you know what I couldn’t tell you”

“I think I already had an idea anyway” I said

Leah said “really”

“Yeah, because of the way she was at her last game. She said that some people already knew” I said

Leah replied “yeah, Beth, Viv, Steph, Jen and Katie. Her close friends”

“yep” I said

“what’s the matter” she asked

“Nothing. It’s fine. What do we need to do” I asked. She could tell that I didn’t want to talk about it so she didn’t push me. She said “Get the house party ready and get some food and drinks from the shops” Leah said

“Divide and concur then, I’ll get the house ready if you want to go shopping” I said

She said “you know me too well”

I smiled at her and said “I know”

“Oh, I told Jordan that we would look after Blu, is that ok” She asked

I said “yeah it’s fine”  

Later that night everyone had arrived at the house. Leah had her music on. All the girls were in the living room talking and dancing. I managed to find stuff to do in the kitchen. I wasn’t in the mood for a party.

Katie came in to get  drink and said “your missing the party”

“I’ll be out soon. Just making sure that there is enough food for everyone” I said

She said “ok, don’t be too long though”

She left and I took a deep breath. I knew I was avoiding the party area at all costs. I actually managed to stay away for over an hour until Caitlin came into the kitchen and said “why you hiding”

“I’m not” I said

“This is about Jordan, whatever is going on with you deal with it tomorrow. She is meant to be your friend” Caitlin said

I replied “yeah that’s what I thought as well”

I had my back to the door so I didn’t see that Leah, Jordan and Wally had walked through the door and heard some of the conversation.

Caitlin then started being rude to me she said “you need to get a grip of yourself. The world doesn’t revolve around you, you know”

I took a deep breath but before I could say anything Wally said “Caitlin it has nothing to do with you. Stay out of it”

She shouted at wally “of course you would stick up for her. She’s your friend right”

Wally said “she is my friend but you don’t know what’s going on”

Leah said “none of us do”

Wally pulled Caitlin out of the room.

Leah said “maybe you need to tell us what’s going on”

I looked at Leah and nodded my head. I turned to Jordan so she knew I was talking to her and I said “I’m hurt”

Jordan looked at me with a confused look and said “but why”

“I thought we were friends” I said

Jordan stepped towards me, I shook my head and stepped back. She said “we are”

“How many of your friends have you spent time with before leaving” I said

Jordan said “all of them. They are important to me so I wanted to say goodbye properly”

“All of them?” I asked

She nodded her head

“I’m glad you did. Enjoy your party” I said

I walked past Jordan and then Leah. Leah pulled my arm back trying to stop me. I turned back and said “I can’t do this right now”

I walked through the living room to the hallway. Grabbed my keys and left the house. I got in my car and my phone rang. I got it out my pocket, looked at the screen it was Beth. I answered and said “hey”

“Hey Dan, how’s the party? can you tell Jordan that I’m sorry that I can’t be there” Beth said

I said “I’m sure she will know that, I’m not at the party anymore anyway”

Beth asked “where are you?”

“Currently sitting in my car outside my house” I said

“what’s going on?” Beth asked

“I’m sure you have more important things to do then listen to what’s going on with me” I said

Beth said “don’t do that with me. Tell me”

“Jordan said that she told her friends about her leaving the club because she wanted to say goodbye to them all properly” I said

“why are you talking like your not one of her friends” Beth asked

I answered “because I didn’t know until today, when she told everyone else before training”

Beth said “what, really”

“’yeah. She even asked Leah not to tell me” I said

“I thought that you knew” Beth said

“it’s not your fault Beth at least I know that quite clearly me and Jordan aren’t friends. Well, she doesn’t think so anyway”

 The passenger door opened and closed. Beth heard the bang and said “what was that”

“It’s just Leah getting into the car” I said

Beth said “I will let you two talk. But I’ll speak to you tomorrow”

“Ok. Bye Beth. Love you”

She said “Love you too”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.3K 1K 21
falling in love with the lioness' captain Leah Williamson and playing at a home euros.
13.7K 401 13
Despite both being very famous in their fields, they had no idea who the other was, is it possible for a great love to emerge from there? Watch the j...
228K 4.6K 50
Lioness captain, Leah Williamson, is finally heading off to Ibiza after coming off a Euros win. She's there with some of her closest friends, who enc...
42.9K 743 34
Y/n and Leah Williamson get assigned the same room during the euros, will the Captain and her new roomie get along? Y/n is a 22 year old girl from a...