Stardew valley one shots

By Battlekat213

Just some light hearted stardew valley story's! Disclaimer these are not my photos. I hope you guys enjoy! I... More

Emily's Sewing Machine
Shane's blue chickens
Jas and Vincents Playdate
Confronting the wizard
Haley's dream
Jodi's awful day
Broken
A New Mayor
A Home For Krobus
Emily's inquiry
Dusty
Rain
Shane and Jas
Elliot and Leah
Friday night
Shattered
Shanes work
Emergency
Totem
Haley's Bakery
Leah and Elliot
Shanes wedding
TV
Story ideas
Maru's Birthday
Dry
New Cover!
Midnight
Pink Cake
Teenage angst
Robin
Midnight
Amethyst
Music
Pretty
Karma
Secret woods
Feast of the winter star
New cover photo!
Date
The Truth
Seb
Florana Valley

Abigal's game

1.6K 6 2
By Battlekat213

"Yes! Finally!" I yelled out. I've finally beaten level 10 of Journey of the Prairie King.

"Abigail, what's going on in there?" My mom asked while slightly opening my door.

"Oh, nothing mom, sorry!" I responded.

"It's ok, just try to stay quiet because your father is sleeping.

I paused my game to get some food. I made a sandwich then went to the store cause I heard a knocking on the door. I saw the farmer staring through the window. It's Wednesday so we're closed, which annoys a few people.

"Hello?" I waved to the farmer.

He just stared for a little bit then left. Strange.

I went back to my game, hoping to beat a few more levels. It gets way more difficult after level ten I found out.

There was a small banging sound on my window. I looked and saw the farmer just standing there.

I jumped out of my seat, surprised.

"What are you doing here?" I asked the farmer.

He looked at me the turned his glance to my tv.

"Your wanting to play the game?" I asked him.

He slightly nodded his head.

Hesitantly I opened the window. He came inside and sat down by the tv. I handed him a controller and resumed the game.

He was actually really good, and here I thought the only thing he could do was farm.

There was knocking on my door, I quickly told the farmer to leave.

"Thank you for helping me." I quietly told him.

"Your welcome." He whispered.

Wait a minute, he can talk? I thought he had laryngitis or something. Maybe he is just shy. He's so mysterious, I'd love to hear more about him.

"I brought you some water darling!" My mom said, knocking on the door.

She set it on the table then looked at me.

"So, who was the special guy?" She asked me.

"Who.. who are you talking about?" I stuttered.

"Oh Abigail, I heard everything."

"It was the farmer."

"Well, I hope you enjoyed your time together."

She smiled then left the room.

My mom was never that strict, my dad on the other hand likes to enforce more rules. He still hasn't noticed me sneaking out to go visit the wizard. My mom knows, she just tells me to not tell dad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.2K 1.8K 80
YES. IM DOING THIS. KAVEH X ALHAITHAM ONESHOTS. REQUESTS R OPEN!! (No smut probs bc I suck @ smut, but if I get a request, I'll try-) An extremely fl...
535 21 8
Farmer moves to Stardew Valley to start a new life. She hopes to come out of her shell more. But the longer she spends there, the more her life becom...
148K 2.1K 15
A small collection of oneshots I made a long time ago during my humble writing beginnings :)
13K 363 14
When she thought of her life as an artist, Aisleigh thought it would be absolutely divine. Her years at school did not prepare her, however, for th...