sparks fly, sam winchester [...

By maybankwalker

[ supernatural -- seasons 1-5 ] Miranda Carpenter Series: Gorgeous Sparks Fly Falling Like the Stars Say You... More

cast
001. intruder
002. jericho
003. near deaths
004. don't leave
005. into the woods
006. broken ribs
007. lake spirit
008. planes
009. secrets
010. shapeshifters
011. hook man
012. bugs
013. premonitions
014. asylum adventures
015. hitchhiking
016. faith healers
017. killer trucks
018. unhappy families
019. missing boyfriend
020. a trap
021. pranks
022. child soul sucker
023. haunted paintings
024. vampires are real
025. family business
026. yellow eyes
027. hospital stays
029. psycho hunter
030. zombie girlfriend
031. psychic twins
032. america's first serial killer
033. death omen
034. demon virus
035. hunted
036. drunk breakdowns
037. bank robbery
038. beliefs
039. not sam
040. trickster
041. hollywood
042. fugitives
043. missing
044. seven sins
045. changelings
046. rabbit's foot
047. morning sickness
048. pregnancy
049. fairy tales
050. ghost ship
051. gordon the vamp
052. christmas
053. baby girl
054. sex dreams
055. tuesday
056. ghost calls
057. out of time
058. runaway
059. dean's return
060. panic room
061. second chance
062. classic monsters
063. halloween
064. screwed up wishes
065. sam's summer story
066. siren
067. pamela's death
068. books
069. castiel's vessel
070. isolated
071. the final seal
072. apologies
073. hunting break
074. slumming it
075. training wheels
076. grandpas
077. convention
078. end of the world
079. apple pie family crap
080. zombies
081. adam
082. murder hotel
083. brady
084. cemetery fight
book three

028. future talks

1.2K 39 8
By maybankwalker

It's been one week since John died, neither of the brothers doing very well. Miranda does whatever she can to comfort Sam. It's late at night and the two are currently lying on the couch, Miranda squished between him and the back of the couch, her head on his chest.

"Is it bad?" Sam asks.

"What?" Miranda asks, trying not to fall asleep.

"Grieving him." Sam says. "I mean, it-- my whole childhood, I-- we just had a terrible relationship, really. And-- and then after what he did to you, I hate him. But I-- I can't just--"

"Hey." Miranda lifts her head to look at him. "You can still grieve toxic people. Terrible, psychotic toxic people. He was your dad... and there might be a couple of good times lost in all the pain."

"Yeah, but is it healthy to grieve toxic people?" Sam asks.

"Well... if you just kicked him out of your life, you'd probably still grieve him in a way. Even if he was still alive. And even after what he did to me, it-- it's a complicated and hard time, baby. But you don't have to feel like shit for having feelings even if they confuse you."

Sam sighs and tightens his grip around her.

+++

Sam found a voicemail from a woman on one of John's phones about her being able to help with something. They pull up to Roadhouse Saloon, all getting out of the van.

"This is humiliating. I feel like a fucking soccer mom." Dean complains.

"It's the only car Bobby had running." Sam says. "Hello? Anybody here?" Sam calls as they look around the deserted parking lot.

"Hey. You bring the, uh..." Dean asks.

"Of course." Sam tosses him the object. They go inside, the place silent aside from some flies buzzing. They find a man passed out a pool table.

"Hey, buddy?" Sam calls. "I'm guessing that isn't Ellen."

"Yeah." Dean mumbles.

Sam and Miranda go into the back room, looking around. They turn and are greeted by a woman with a gun pointed at them.

"Sam! Need some help in here." They hear Dean call out.

"Sorry, Dean, we can't right now. We're, uh... little tied up." Sam says. The two walk out of the back slowly with their hands on their heads, the woman behind them. Dean is standing and a young blonde has a rifle pointed at him.

"Sam? Dean? Winchester?" The woman behind the couple questions.

"Yeah." The brothers answer.

"Son of a bitch." The woman smiles.

"Mom, you know these guys?" The young blonde asks.

"Yeah, I think these are John Winchester's kids." Ellen says, lowering her gun. "Hey, I'm Ellen. This is my daughter, Jo." Jo lowers the rifle.

"Hey." Jo says.

"You're not gonna hit me again, are you?" Dean asks.

"This-- this is my girlfriend, Miranda." Sam informs. Miranda slightly waves.

~ ~ ~

"Here you go." Ellen gives Dean a towel full of ice.

"Thanks. You called our dad, said you could help. Help with what?" Dean asks.

"Well, the demon, of course. I heard he was closing in on it." Ellen says.

"What, was there an article in the Demon Hunters Quarterly that I missed? I mean, who-- who are you? How do you know about all this?" Dean asks.

"Hey, I just run a saloon. But hunters have been known to pass through now and again. Including your dad a long time ago. John was like family once." Ellen says.

"Oh, yeah? How come he never mentioned you before?" Dean asks.

"You'd have to ask him that." Ellen says.

"Your dad has, like, a record for the most falling outs with people." Miranda quietly tells her boyfriend. Sam can't help the small laugh that escapes him.

"So why exactly do we need your help?" Dean asks.

"Hey, don't do me any favors. Look, if you don't want my help, fine. Don't let the door smack your ass on the way out. But John wouldn't have sent you if..." She trails off, realizing. "He didn't send you. He's all right, isn't he?"

"No. No, he isn't. It was the demon, we think. It, um, it just got him before he got it, I guess." Sam says.

"I'm so sorry." Ellen says.

"Look, if you can help, we could use all the help we can get." Sam says.

"Well, we can't. But Ash will." Ellen says.

"Who's Ash?" Sam asks.

"Ash!" Ellen yells. The man on the pool table jumps awake, flailing about.

"What? It closin' time?" Ash asks.

"That's Ash?" Sam asks.

"Mm-hmm." Jo nods. "He's a genius."

~ ~ ~

Sam, Ash, and Miranda are sitting at the bar with Dean standing behind them, Jo pouring the three hunters water.

"You've gotta be kidding me, this guy's no genius. He's a Lynyrd Skynyrd roadie." Dean says.

"I like you." Ash says.

"Thanks." Dean mumbles.

"Just give him a chance." Jo says.

Dean relents and sits down, opening a brown folder.

"All right. This stuff's about a year's worth of our dad's work, so, uh, let's see what you make of it." Dean says and Ash goes through it.

"Come on. This shit ain't real. There ain't nobody can track a demon like this." Ash says.

"Our dad could." Sam says.

"There are non-parametrics, statistical overviews, prospects and correlations, I mean... damn! They're signs. Omens. Uh, if you can track 'em, you can track this demon. You know, like crap failures, electrical storms... you ever been struck by lightening? It ain't fun."

"Can you track it or not?" Sam asks.

"Yeah, with this, I think so. But it's gonna take time, uh, give me... fifty one hours." Ash says, getting up to leave.

"Hey, man?" Dean calls.

"Yeah?" Ash turns back.

"I, uh, I dig the haircut." Dean says.

"All business up front, party in the back." Ash states, leaving.

Jo walks by and Dean follows her.

"Hey, Ellen, what's that?" Sam asks, pointing to something behind the bar.

"It's a police scanner. We keep tabs on things, we--"

"No, no, no, no, the, um, the folder." He specifies.

"Uh, I was gonna give this to a friend of mine. But take a look, if you want." She gives him the folder. Sam looks through the folder, reading about the case.

"Dean, come here, check this out." He calls.

"Yeah?" Dean walks over.

"A few murders, not far from here, that Ellen caught wind of." Sam says. "Looks to me like there might be a hunt."

"Yeah. So?"

"So, I told her we'd check it out."

+++

"You've gotta be kidding me. Killer clown?" Dean asks as he drives.

"Yeah. He left the daughter unharmed and killed the parents. Ripped them to pieces, actually." Sam says.

"And this family was at some carnival that night?" Dean asks.

"Right, right. The, uh, Cooper Carnivals." Sam says.

"So, how do you know we're not dealing with some psycho in a clown suit?" Dean asks.

"Well, the cops have no viable leads, and all the employees were tearing down shop. Alibis all around. Plus this girl said she saw a clown vanish into thin air. Cops are saying trauma, of course." Sam says.

"Well, I know what you're thinking, Sam. Why did it have to be clowns?" Dean smirks.

"Oh, give me a break." Sam says.

"You didn't think I'd remember, did you? I mean, come on, you still bust out crying whenever you see Ronald McDonald on the television." Dean teases.

"Well, at least I'm not afraid of flying." Sam retorts.

"Planes crash!" Dean defends.

"And apparently clowns kill!" Sam counters.

"So these types of murders, they ever happen before?" Dean asks.

"Uh, according to the file, 1981, the Bunker Brothers Circus, same M.O. It happened three times, three different locales." Sam says.

"It's weird, though, I mean, if it is a spirit, it's usually bound to a specific locale, you know, a house or a town." Dean says.

"So how's this one moving from city to city, carnival to carnival?" Sam questions.

"Cursed object, maybe. Spirit attaches itself to something and the, uh, carnival carries it around with them." Dean says.

"Great. Paranormal scavenger hunt." Sam says.

"Well, this case was your idea." Dean tells his brother. "By the way, why is that? You were awfully quick to jump on this job."

"So?" Sam asks.

"It's just... not like you, that's all. I thought you were hell bent for leather on the demon hunt." Dean says.

"I don't know, I just think, this job, it's what dad would have wanted us to do." Sam says.

"What dad would have wanted?" Dean echoes.

"Yeah. So?" Sam asks.

"Nothin'." Dean shrugs.

+++

The three walk into a tent and there's a guy throwing knives at a target, all landing near the bullseye, but not on it.

"Excuse me, we're looking for a Mr. Cooper, have you seen him around?" Dean asks.

"What is that, some kind of joke?" The man asks. He turns to them and takes his sunglasses off, revealing he's blind.

"Oh. God, I'm-- I'm sorry." Dean says.

"You think I wouldn't give my eyeteeth to see Mr. Cooper? Or a sunset or anything at all?" The man asks.

Sam and Miranda share amused smiles.

"Wanna give me a little help here?" Dean mumbles.

"Not really." Sam whispers.

"Not a chance." Miranda smirks.

"Hey, man, is there a problem?" A short man walks in.

"Yeah, this guy hates blind people." The blind man points to Dena.

"No, I don't, I--" Dean tries to say.

"Hey, buddy, what's your problem?" The short man asks him.

"Nothing, it's just a little misunderstanding." Dean says.

"Little?! You son of a bitch!" The short man exclaims.

"No, no, no, no!" Dean exclaims as Sam and Miranda laugh. "I'm just... could somebody tell me where Mr. Cooper is? Please?"

~ ~ ~

"You three picked a hell of a time to join up. Take a seat." Mr. Cooper tells them. There's two normal chairs and a clown chair. Dean races to one of the normal chairs, smirking.

"Randi, please." Sam whispers, but the woman just beelines to the other normal chair. Sam gives her a bitch face and she grins at him.

Sam carefully sits on the edge of the clown chair, fidgeting. Miranda quietly snickers.

"We've got all kinds of local trouble." Mr. Cooper says.

"What do you mean?" Dean asks.

"Oh, a couple of folks got themselves murdered. Cops always seem to start here first. So, you three ever work the circuit before?" Mr. Cooper asks.

"Yes, sir. Last year through Texas and Arkansas." Sam lies.

"Doing what?" Mr. Cooper asks. "Ride jockeys? Butcher? A-and-S men?"

"Yeah, it's, uh, little bit of everything, I guess." Sam shrugs.

"You three have never worked a show in your lives before, have you?" Mr. Cooper asks.

"Nope." Dean answers. "But we really need the work. Oh, and, uh, Sam here's got a thing for the bearded lady." Dean says, laughing.

"You see that picture?" Mr. Cooper points to a picture. "That's my daddy."

"You look just like him." Sam comments.

"He was in the business. Ran a freak show. Till they outlawed them most places. Apparently displaying the deformed isn't dignified. So most of the performers went from honest work to rotting in hospitals and asylums. That's progress, I guess. You see, this place, it's a refuge for outcasts. Always has been. For folks that don't fit in nowhere else."

"But you three? You should go to school... find a couple of girls, a nice guy, have 2.5 kids. Live regular."

"Sir?" Sam leans forward in his chair. "We don't want to go to school. And we don't want regular. We want this." Miranda raises her eyebrows, biting the inside of her cheek.

~ ~ ~

"Huh." Dean hums as they walk around the carnival.

"What?" Sam asks.

"That whole, uh, I don't want to go back to school thing. Were you just saying that to Cooper or were you, you know, saying it?" Dean asks, but Sam doesn't answer. "Sam?"

"I don't know." Sam says.

"You don't know? I thought that once the demon was dead and the fat lady sings that you were gonna take off, head back to Wussy State." Dean says.

"I'm having second thoughts." Sam says.

"Really?" Dean asks.

"Yeah. I think. Dad would have wanted me to stick with the job." Sam says.

"Fuck." Miranda whispers, rubbing her forehead.

"Since when do you give a shit what dad wanted? You spent half your life doing exactly what he didn't want, Sam." Dean says.

"Since he died, okay? Do you have a problem with that?" Sam asks, storming off.

"I do." Miranda says. "If I date daddy's little boy, I'm totally dumping him. He was so doing so well. Fuck you, Dean."

"Wha-- me? What the hell did I do?" Dean asks.

"Dragged him back in. And I can't say "fuck you, John" so, fuck you again." Miranda stalks off.

+++

Sam found a real human skeleton in the funhouse and then they heard a kid point out a clown, only for there to be no clown seen by anybody else.

It's nighttime and the three are in the van and staking out the family's house.

"Dean, I cannot believe you told Papazian about the homicidal phantom clown." Sam says.

"I told him an urban legend about a homicidal phantom clown. I never said it was real." Dean says. He pulls a gun out and cocks it, Sam quickly pushing his hand down.

"Keep that down!" Sam hisses.

"Oh, and get this, I mentioned the Bunker Brothers Circus in '81 and their, uh, evil clown apocalypse? Guess what." Dean says.

"What?" Sam asks.

"Before Mr. Cooper owned Cooper Carnival, he worked for Bunker Brothers. He was their lot manager." Dean informs.

"So you think whatever the spirit's attached to, Cooper just brought it with him?" Sam asks.

"Something like that." Dean says. "I can't believe we keep talking about clowns." He sighs.

~ ~ ~

The clown showed up and the three are waiting in the house.

"Wanna see mommy and daddy? They're upstairs." They hear the little girl tell the clown. The three leap out of hiding, Sam grabbing the girl who starts screaming. Dean shoots the clown and it falls down, getting up.

"Sam, watch out!" Dean yells as Miranda shoots the clown. The clown gets up again and leaps out the window, it disappearing.

"What's going on here?" The girl's dad questions, him and his wife rushing downstairs. "Get away from my daughter!"

"Oh, my God, what are you doing to my daughter?!" The mom shrieks.

"Who the hell are you? Get out! Get out of my house!"

The three race out of the house and to the car, Dean peeling away.

+++

They have the van parked on the side of the road and get their stuff out.

"You really think they saw our plates?" Sam asks as Dean takes the license plates off.

"I don't wanna take the chance. Besides, I hate this fucking thing anyway." Dean says. The three start to walk down the road. "Well, one thing's for sure."

"What's that?" Sam asks.

"We're not dealing with a spirit. I mean, that rock salt hit something solid." Dean says.

"Yeah, a person? Or maybe a creature than can make itself invisible?" Sam asks.

"Yeah, and dresses up like a clown for kicks? Did it say anything in dad's journal?" Dean asks.

"Nope." Sam says, taking his phone out.

"Who are you calling?"

"Maybe Ellen or that guy Ash'll know something. Hey, you think, uh, you think dad and Ellen ever had a thing?"

"No way."

"Then why didn't he tell us about her?"

"I don't know, maybe they had some sort of falling out."

"Yeah. You ever notice dad had a falling out with just about everybody?" Sam asks. Dean just npds. "Well, don't get all maudlin on me, man."

"What do you mean?" Dean asks.

"I mean this whole "strong silent" thing of yours, it's bullshit." Sam says.

"Oh, God." Dean groans.

"I'm over it. This isn't just anyone we're talking about, this is dad. I know how you felt about the man." Sam says.

"You know what, back off, alright? Just because I'm not caring and sharing like you want me to--"

"No, no, no, that's not what this is about, Dean. I don't care how you deal with this. But you have to deal with it, man. Listen, I'm your brother, all right? I just want to make sure you're okay."

"Dude, I'm okay. I'm okay, okay? I swear the next person who asks me if I'm okay, I'm gonna start throwing punches. These are your issues, quit dumping them on me!"

"Dean." Miranda glares.

"What are you talking about?" Sam asks.

"I just think it's really interesting, this sudden obedience you have to dad. It's like, "Oh, what would dad want me to do?" Sam, you spent your entire life slugging it out with that man. I mean, hell, you picked a fight with him the last time you ever saw him. And now that he's dead, now you want to make it right? Well, I'm sorry, Sam, but you can't, it's too little, too late."

"Why are you saying this to me?"

"Because I want you to be honest with yourself about this. I'm dealing with dad's death, are you?!"

"I'm going to call Ellen." Sam says, walking off a bit.

Miranda smacks Dean over the head.

"Ow!" Dean cries out.

"Nice going, dipshit." Miranda sneers.

~ ~ ~

"Thanks a lot." Sam hangs the phone up. "Rakshasa."

"What's that?" Dean asks as the three start to walk again.

"Ellen's best guess. It's a race of ancient Hindu creatures. They appear in human form, they feed on human flesh, they can make themselves invisible, and they cannot enter a home without first being invited." Sam explains.

"So they dress up like clowns, and the children invite 'em in." Dean says.

"Yeah." Sam nods.

"Why don't they just munch on the kids?" Dean questions.

"No idea. Not enough meat on the bones, maybe?" Sam suggests.

"What else you find out?"

"Well, apparently, Rakshasas live in squalor. They sleep on a bed of dead insects."

"Nice."

"Yeah, and they have to feed a few times every 20 or 30 years. Slow metabolism, I guess."

"Well, that makes sense. I mean, the carnival today, the Bunker Brothers in '81."

"Right. Probably more before that."

"Hey, Sammy, who do we know that worked both shows?"

"Cooper?"

"Cooper." Dean nods.

"You know, the picture of his father, that looked just like him." Sam says.

"You think maybe it was him?" Dean asks.

"Well, who knows how old he is." Sam shrugs.

"Ellen say how to kill him?" Dean asks.

"Legend goes a dagger made of pure brass." Sam states.

"I think I know where to get one of those." Dean says.

"Well, before we go stabbing things into Cooper, we're going to want to make damn sure it's him." Sam says.

"Oh, you're such a stickler for details, Sammy." Dean teases, the three siblings smiling. "All right, I'll round up the blade, you two go check if Cooper's got bedbugs."

+++

Sam picks the lock on Cooper's trailer and he and Miranda go inside. They take their knives out, slicing open the mattress, but there are no bugs.

They hear a shotgun cock behind them making them freeze.

"What do you two think you're doing?" Cooper questions. He forces them out, the two running off to find Dean.

"Hey!" Sam yells, seeing his brother.

"Hey." Dean says.

"So, Cooper thinks we're Peeping Toms, but it's not him." Sam states.

"Yeah, so I gathered. It's the blind guy. He's here somewhere." Dean says.

"Well, did you get the--"

"The brass blades? No. No, it's just been one of those days." Dean says.

"I got an idea. Come on." Sam says, the three going into the funhouse. They go through it and a door slams, separating Sam from Miranda and Dean.

"Sam!" Miranda shouts. "Sammy!"

"Sam!" Dean shouts.

"Guys! Guys, find the maze, okay?" Sam calls out to them.

"Damn it, why am I stuck with you?" Miranda whines.

The two make their way through the area and find Sam.

"Hey." Dean says.

"You okay?" Miranda asks him.

"Yeah. Hey. Where is it?" Sam asks.

"I don't know, I mean, shouldn't we see its clothes walking around?" Dean asks. A knife flies in his direction, pinning his sleeve to the wall. Another knife flies over, pinning his other arm.

"Sam!" Dean yells.

Sam pulls a pipe out and slowly walks forward. he dodges a knife that flies past him.

"Where is he?" Sam asks.

"I don't know!" Dean yells. He pulls a lever and steam pours from the pipe organ, a vague shape of an invisible figure being seen by Dean.

"Sam, behind you! Behind you!" Dean shouts.

Sam stabs the pipe behind him without looking. He turns and sees it buried in the invisible man, blood pouring from the wound, letting go of it.

Dean gets the knives out of his sleeves, going over to Sam and Miranda. All they're able to see on the floor is a pile of clothes and a bloody pipe.

"I hate funhouses." Dean states.

+++

They're at the Roadhouse and sitting at the bar.

"You guys did a hell of a job." Ellen says, giving them beer. "Your dad'd be proud." She tells the brothers.

"Thanks." Sam mutters.

Jo sits on the empty side of Dean, giving Miranda and Sam a look. Miranda is too focused on her beer to notice the woman.

"Oh, yeah, um, we've gotta... uh, uh, we've gotta go." Sam says, grabbing Miranda's wrist. "Over there. Right now."

"What? No, we don't." Miranda frowns.

"Yes, we do." Sam says.

"No. But I'm comfy."

"We'll make out." He whispers, yanking her out of the seat and dragging her off.

"What the hell?" She hisses.

"Jo." He says.

"Ugh. Don't tell me she has a thing for your idiot brother." Miranda whines.

"Thinking so." Sam nods.

"Ugh." She grimaces. "Can we really make out?"

"Um... yeah, I don't, uh..."

"Chug that beer, then you'll wanna make out." Miranda says. Sam gives her a look. "I'm joking." She laughs. "Unless you do wanna chug it and make out."

"Too easy to attract attention." Sam says.

"Okay." Miranda says, leaning up and kissing his cheek.

They turn around when the back door swings open and Ash walks out.

"Where you guys been? Been waitin' for ya." Ash says.

"We were working a job, Ash. Clowns?" Sam reminds.

"Clowns? What the--" Ash says.

"You got something for us, Ash?" Dean asks. The man puts the laptop he has down.

"Did you find the demon?" Sam asks, walking over with Miranda.

"It's nowhere around. At least, nowhere I can find. But if this fugly bastard raises his head, I'll know. I mean, I'm on it like Divine on dog dookie." Ash says.

"What do you mean?" Sam asks.

"I mean, any of those signs or omens appear, anywhere in the world, my rig'll go off -- like a fire alarm." Ash says.

"Do you mind..." Dean reaches for the laptop. At Ash's look, Dean retracts his hands

"Ash, where did you learn to do all this?" Sam asks.

"M.I.T. Before I got bounced for... fighting." Ash says.

"M.I.T.?" Sam asks.

"It's a school in Boston." Ash says. Miranda snorts, quickly covering it up with a cough.

"Okay. Give us a call as soon as you know something." Dean says.

"Si, si, compadre." Ash says, the three heading for the door.

"Hey, listen... if you kids need a place to stay, I've got a couple beds out back." Ellen says.

"Thanks, but no. There's something I gotta finish." Dean says.

"Okay." Ellen says.

+++

Miranda and Sam are at Bobby's and Dean is outside working on the Impala while Bobby went to the store.

"So, um... that whole... don't wanna be normal thing." Miranda says.

"Yeah?" Sam asks.

"Did you mean, like... all of it? Or..." Miranda shrugs.

"Define all of it." Sam says.

"Kids... marriage." Miranda says.

"I don't-- I don't know. I mean, I don't really... don't think I really want to raise kids in this life." Sam says.

"Right. Makes sense." Miranda nods.

"Why? You're not-- wait, are you pregnant?" Sam asks.

"What? No. No. I'm not-- no." Miranda quickly denies. "I just... wanted to know."

"I wouldn't be 100% opposed to marriage." Sam says. "Someday."

"Cool." Miranda quietly says.

"Do you wanna get married?" Sam asks.

"I don't-- I don't know. I... wouldn't hate it." Miranda says. "And I wouldn't hate having kids either."

"Good to know." Sam says.

"Mm-hmm." Miranda nods.

"Look, I-- I could be having a different mindset right now because of everything going on, but I promise, I do want kids and to be married to you one day. Whenever those days come." Sam says, leaning close to her face.

Married to me, huh?"

"Yeah. Definitely you. Only you." Sam smiles a little.

"Mm. You're gonna have to pass a test." She says.

"Test?" Sam chuckles.

"Yep. If you get on my nerves too much, it's a no." Miranda says.

"We both know that's a lie." Sam grins, kissing her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 5K 87
[ supernatural -- seasons 2-8 ] Larissa Brewster Series: Habits Iris I DO NOT own Supernatural, any of the show's characters or storylines. I ONLY ow...
217K 5.4K 63
[ supernatural -- seasons 1-5 ] Evie Winchester Series: Lovely Let Me Down Slowly Beginning of the End I DO NOT own Supernatural, any of the show's c...
92.4K 2.7K 24
Dean and Elena (supernatural) I WROTE THIS BACK LONG AGO THAT IT MIGHT HAVE GRAMMAR MISTAKES AND MAY HAVE PARTS THAT DOESNT MAKE SENSE. I JUST WROTE...
415 21 5
"He wanted to run to her, he wanted to make sure she was okay, but he couldn't. That wasn't his place...it was Sam's, he just had to let go" :-: Aft...