Chained Soldier and Still Wat...

By demetriusperry

In the year of 2020, the concept of Gender Equality shifted. With the appearance of dimension called Mato. Ri... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 7

2.4K 94 3
By demetriusperry

"What a hassle."

That was the only thing Nagisa could say as Kyouka, Yuuki, and himself were seen standing in front of the crater hosting a  shuuki nest. On the way here, Kyouka devised a plan on how to eradicate all the shuuki. It was a well thought out plan and it's working incredibly well. The person who started the plan off was Shushu.

"Paradigm Shift, activate!!!"

Paradigm Shift:This blessing allows Shushu to grow or shrink in size from slightly to large levels. This also can make her clothes change size and grant her increased strength. She can also make certain parts of her body grow alone.

The moment Shushu grew in size, she slammed her fist down on the shuuki nest. As the large number of shuuki were damaged by this attack, Himari soon used her own blessing in order to deal with the now injured Shuuki. Suddenly Himari's arm turned into a machine gun as she began to take fire at the damaged shuuki.

Learning:Himari can utilize other Peach Blessings after learning them, then setting them onto her smartphone. However, a main drawback is that if she isn't compatible with them, the Peach Blessings she learned will lose most of their original equalities and might even become impractical in combat.

After Shushu and Himari's combined assault, the shuuki soon began to gather in a single area. Within a few moments, it seemed as if the bodies of the shuuki were merging together. Soon, what was once a singular horde of shuuki, was now one large shuuki towering over them.

"What a hassle."

"Nagi, are you actually getting bored right now?"

"Don't get me wrong, it's a good idea and an effective one at that. It's just that having to wait so long just to do something makes me feel anxious....unless it's school work. In that case, take as much time as you want so I don't have to work."

"Haha, you never change, Nagi."

As Yuuki, Kyouka, and Nagisa waited for their chance to attack, Nagisa felt a little bit off. The plan was going off smoothly, yet he couldn't stop this feeling of uneasiness. To be quite honest, he was surprised how this was going too well for them. Suddenly, Nagisa could've sworn he heard the sound of rushing footsteps. Seeing his worried expression, Kyouka looked at Nagisa with a little bit of concern.

"Are you okay, Tomioka?"

"Uzen-san, we need to kill those shuuki and get out of here right no-"

It all happened in the blink of an eye. The young woman who was beating the shuuki to a pulp was suddenly sent flying with one hit. The moment Nagisa looked at the ones responsible, he saw two beings. One of them being a massive and muscular shuuki who wore a suit of armor similar to a samurai that had a singular horn on its head. However, Nagisa's attention was more focused on the rider of the shuuki.

"A shuuki...no, a human? I can't tell, but why does she seem familiar?"

"What is that, some kind of monster?!"

As Himari said this, she aimed her machine gun arm at the two intruders and began to fire multiple rounds at them. Seeing this, the rider on the shuuki's back simply turned around as she used her hair to block Himari's shots. After the rider was finished deflecting the attack, she simply just smiled as she placed a finger on her own cheek.

"Calling me a monster, are you? Get this, I'm pretty strong with quarrels."

The moment the rider said this, she looked towards Himari as she opened her mouth. Suddenly a beam was launched out of her mouth with great speed and immense destructive force. Even when she made a shield, Himari couldn't completely stop the attack as she was sent flying backwards and was then caught in an explosion.

"That felt great. Now then, guess we gotta get to the re-"

Before the humanoid shuuki could finish her sentence, Kyouka and Yuuki were already behind her as Kyouka swung her katana at the rider. The humanoid shuuki merely smiled as she blocked the swing from Kyouka's katana with the back of her claw.

"Heh, you're pretty strong."

".......i've finally found you....ONE HORN!!!!"

As Kyouka pointed her blade at the one-horned shuuki, Yuuki was trying to observe the situation. While he was out with Kyouka earlier, he learned that she was the sole survivor of a village that was destroyed by a one-horned shuuki. Now that very shuuki was standing right before her. Soon Kyouka turned her gaze towards the one who was riding the shuuki's back.

"You, riding the shuuki, just who are you?"

As the humanoid shuuki was asked this question, her hair began to move on its own as it reached into her pocket. To Kyouka's surprise, she saw three Peaches in the rider's grasp. Usually one should be the limit for any normal woman. With a smile on her face, the humanoid shuuki finally answered her as she began to eat the peaches.

"By the way, have you seen my brother and best friend? They're the two most handsome boys in the world."

"..........what?"

"You see, those two were really attached to me. My brother would always say he would marry me in the future when he was younger. My best friend would smile so much it would brighten the whole room. But as they grew up my brother got a little more mischievous and now my best friend barely smiles anymore. But despite they're handsome faces, my brother kept improving his house keeping skills and my best friend just so happens to be an amazing cook. I'm so proud of both of th-"

"Uoooooooooo!"

".......oi, can't you see I'm talking about my brother and my best friend. BE QUIET!"

Another giant roar could be heard as one the giant shuuki that the 7th Unit forced to form grew impatient. However, before it could do anything, the hair on the humanoid shuuki wrapped itself around the giant shuuki as it was being crushed into nothing but a ball of flesh. Soon the humanoid shuuki fed the ball to the one-horned shuuki she was riding.

"Have a snack."

"Water Breathing, Fourth Form:Striking Tide."

The moment the humanoid shuuki let down her guard, Nagisa charged in with great speed. Just as the rider of the one-horned shuuki was feeding the creature, Nagisa performs a multitude of slashes in a flowing fashion to release multiple consecutive slashes. However, the boy hissed when he noticed that the slashes weren't deep enough as the rider used her hair as a shield while the one-horned shuuki didn't seem fazed.

"Oh, you're pretty good. If I was a second off, that would've been ba-"

"Are you the leader?!"

Before she could finish that thought, Yuuki and Kyouka suddenly lunged at her. As Kyouka wildly swung her katana, the humanoid shuuki merely smiled as her hair morphed into a claw and kept blocking each of the chief's strikes.

"You're half right. You still don't know a thing about this cursed-filled world called Mato, do you?"

Just as the humanoid shuuki said this, she opened her mouth again as she aimed it at Kyouka. Seeing this, the chief jumped off Yuuki's back so the two of them could dodge it. However, her eyes widen in shock when she saw the shuuki didn't fire a beam at her since her actual goal was to split her up from Yuuki. Soon the humanoid shuuki launched her hair at Yuuki as it took the form of a claw.

"Wait a minute, you're not a Shuuki? That look on your face, are you actually......"

"Water Breathing, Second Form:Water Wheel!!!!"

Just before the claw could get to Yuuki, Nagisa leaped forward into the air and performs a front flip, releasing a singular vertical slash in a circular motion as he managed to cut off the part of the hair that was formed into a claw. However, the moment Nagisa lifted his head, his eyes couldn't hide the shock he felt when he saw the face of the humanoid shuuki.

"My mind must be playing tricks on me."

"Wait a minute, that face. Nagi-chan.....wait, is that creature there Yuuki?"

The look on the shuuki-looking creature's face that had a Anti-Demon Corps chief as his rider. The sound of the voice that called out to her. The humanoid shuuki could only look at Yuuki and Nagisa in shock. Suddenly she tapped the back of the one-horned shuuki, causing it to turn around as they began to flee from the area. Kyouka could only feel enraged seeing this display from them. The shuuki that destroyed her village and killed countless people was now running away.

"Water Breathing, Third Form:Flowing Dance."

When Kyouka turned around, she saw Nagisa swing and bend his blade in a winding motion along with his body and dances in a flowing pattern, slicing any shuuki in his path that we're heading for her and the rest of the group. Seeing Yuuki act on his own to protect her squad and Nagisa doing his best to support them told Kyouka all she needed to know.

She was being pathetic.

Kyouka soon punched herself in the face for her actions. She lost herself to her rage, and for what. She nearly cost her subordinates their lives for this action. As Kyouka squats down and picked up Himari, she looked towards Nagisa.

"Once we've taken Himari and Shushu to safety, Yuuki and I will eradicate the rest of these Shuu-"

"You two take them to safety, I can handle this much on my own."

As Kyouka was about to reject, she saw the boy's hands shaking as he held his katana. Right now, she could tell that Nagisa was feeling mix of emotions. Soon the chief sighed as she took Himari to the jeep as Yuuki followed her with Shushu. The moment Nagisa saw the 7th Unit leave, he looked at the horde of shuuki he was about to face.

"First my sister died at your hands.....and now there is one wearing the face of my friend's sister. You shuuki................ARE REVOLTING!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 1.3K 47
[ BOOK 1 : COMPLETED ] 2019 is when the pandemic broke, little did they know that the Pandemic was just the beginning of an even bigger threat. Fast...
344 34 8
A boy from the forgotten Kusho clan was spared because of his weak mentality and power. His name was Mengo and he was taken in by the crabs. After hi...
16.6K 204 8
𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙢!𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙨. ☆ ★ 𝘋𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩...
8.2K 351 10
In the year 2020, the concept of Gender Equality shifted with the appearance of a dimension called Mato. Right now, we see the journey of two boys. O...