YN × taehyung (Ft. J.M, Jk An...

Da BTS7armyGurl

it's a story of a girl who falls in love with a Korean guy Altro

introduction
meeting tanvi
meeting him first time
shopping
preparation days
tanvi & hobi's engagement
sweet bye
after a month
bad day-1
bad day-2
beautiful past
a step ahead
just a day
way to Punjab
shopping day
hang out
few days left
wedding days
wedding days-2
mehendi ceremony
Sangeet
sagan ceremony
cocktail
cocktail-2
haldi
marriage-1
marriage-2
night club
wedding reception
planning of ruhi's marriage
planning of ruhi's marriage-2
planning of ruhi's marriage-3
just a day
trip to Himachal Pradesh
yn's birthday
aditiya's marriage
diwali
going to korea
going to their companies
jisoo and pihu's wedding
valentine's day
valentine's day-2
holi
coming to india
wedding preparations
shopping
wedding preparations
wedding preparations-2
mehendi ceremony
sangeet
sangeet-2 and Sagan ceremony
cocktail
cocktail-2
haldi ceremony
wedding
reception party
a day in paris -1
a day in Paris -2
reached back to their countries
shopping
jealousy
day before engagement
yn's and taehyung's engagement
a bad day
a bad day again
just a day
she ?? in Korea ??
jungkook going to India ??
Jungkook's day in India
taehyung with ishita ?
ruhi is pregnant
yn with other guy ?
Ishita at Kim residence
car accident ?
car accident -2
why India ??
after the fight
after a few months
ruhi's delivery
combining companies or not ?
yn in korea
yn in korea -2

information

527 9 17
Da BTS7armyGurl

Harnoor - Oye harleen, I have something for you.
Harleen - What !?
Harnoor - Tada~

She showed her jungkook's photo that she clicked of him and harleen when they both fell on the floor.

Harleen (shocked) - Didi..What's wrong with you..who do like that.
Harnoor - You don't want it...ok then...I will delete it..and you will now not be with him in future too..and neither I am going to allow you to be with him..I am now going to delete his photos.
Harleen - Huh...No..no..no..no..no !! Send the pictures to me..hehe
Harnoor (smirk) - That's like my sister !!
Harleen - But di you shouldn't have clicked his photos without his permission.
Harnoor - Aree so what do you wanted...I being a stranger to them...went to Jungkook and ask him-
Jungkook can I please take your pictures, I want to give your photos to my sister harleen as she likes you and I will tease her now with your photos and name...Should I do like that..hn !!!
Harleen - But di, clicking photos of strangers !?
Harnoor - Who said that he was a stranger to you...He was the brother-in-law of your Bestfriend...So from one point you do have a connection of friends...or like that only.
Harleen - But di, I wasn't stranger to ruhi and yn or their family I.e. Oberoi family and goenka family but I was a stranger to Jungkook na...I don't know anything about Jeon or Kim Family...Only a little ruhi and yn told about that I know..thats it !!
Harnoor - It's ok..nothing happens...Let's Continue with our paath as we need to go down also for her roka.
Harleen - Hmm..ok..

Taehyung - Oye Jungkookie.
Jungkook - Yea.
Taehyung - That harleen was so beautiful na.
Jungkook (shy) - Aa...Hmm.
Taehyung (teasing) - hn..hn..hn..hn..Do you wanna see anything !?
Jungkook - What !?
Taehyung - Tan Tara~ Tara Tarah !

Taehyung showed him the pictures of harleen that he took....and also the picture of him and harleen when they both fell together on the floor.

Jungkook (shocked) - Hyung !! Who do like that....We both don't even know each other properly...We were just like the strangers..thats it..it's not good clicking photos of anyone without their permission..especially of the strangers.
Taehyung - You want it or should I delete it !?
Jungkook - N-Nooo..No.no..Dude, don't delete it..now you have clicked it so what can we do...leave it...Send the photos to me.
Taehyung (smirk) - Thats like my brother.

All of them then continued with Jimin and ruhi's Roka....taehyung's mom.have the Roka chunni to ruhi and then made her eat the sweets and she happily ate it, like this way all were giving them the gifts and sweets and were clicking the photos of them and also with each other.

Taehyung and Yn both went to ruhi and Jimin.

Taehyung (while hugging them) - Congrats to both of you.
Yn - Congratulations ruha and Jiju.
Jimin (laughing) - Thankyou so Saali ji.
Ruhi - Thankyou~ so much to both of you

Both then started teasing them.The rest were already done so now Jungkook was standing where there were the stairs and were looking up at the stairs, then he saw harleen coming down, he immediately looked in front.

Harleen - Didi, Jungkook is standing !
Harnoor - So !?
Harleen - Sooooo !? Yeah so !? Let it be..leave it !!
Harnoor (in mind)(smirking) - Not so easily.

They both were coming down from the stairs and as it ended...Harnoor intentionally pushed harleen, by which she got hit Jungkook's back.

Jungkook and harleen - Ahhh.

They both looked at each other.

Harleen - S-Sorry..By mistake.
Jungkook - I-Its ok..Are you ok !?
Harleen - Y-Yeah..Sorry...Come, didi..let's go to ruhi, Aaa...bye.
Jungkook - Hm..Bye !!

They both were going only when harleen fell down again due to her ankle pain..Yn and Taehyung who were coming while talking together saw harleen fell down again and then they spoke to each other.

Taehyung (laughing) - Why does she always fall !?
Yn (giggled) - Same thought.

Harnoor - harleen....Are you ok !?

Jungkook and Harnoor both helped her stand but she wasn't able to.

Jungkook - Aren't you able to stand !?
Harleen - no...My ankle is paining..this is for the 5th-6th time,I fell down from the morning..my leg is paining now.
Jungkook (confused) -So now !?
Taehyung - You pick her up in the bridal style and made her sit either on the chair or on the stairs..then I will call Aunty to see her ankle pain of her.
Jungkook (shocked) - Hyung.

Both of harleen and Jungkook's eye got widened.

Yn - What's the need of being shock..we are not saying to do anything but only saying to help her.
Jungkook - Aaa.

he look at harleen and then to her ankle.

Jungkook - O-Okay...I will pick her up.

he picked her up in the bridal style and both of them were staring at each other...A red tint formed on both of their cheeks..Jungkook break the eye contact and took her near where the chairs were kept..he then made her sit on one of the chair....Taehyung, Yn and Harnoor went to them.

Harnoor - Are you Okey !?
Harleen - Yeah I am.
Harnoor - Not asking from you..I am asking from Jungkook !!
Harleen - What !?
Jungkook - What happened to me !?
Harnoor - Aree, you picked her up...She might be heavy that's why I asked you that are you ok or your back is paining !!

Taehyung and Yn started laughing while Jungkook was trying not to laugh.

Harleen - Yahhhhh...Didi...I am not heavy...Jungkook, you tell am I happy..I have a slim figure.
Jungkook - A-Aa..Y-Yeah.You are not heavy..anyways, Hyung, call my mom.
Taehyung - Ok

he went and called Mrs. Jeon.

Jungkook's mom - What happened !?Ohh...harleen, what happened child !?
Jungkook - Aa...Mom...actually...she got the ankle pain and you already know how to remove the pain of any part...so I want you to remove her pain too..because we don't have pain relief spray with us right now...so you only need to help her naturally.
Jungkook's mom - Ohk..not a big deal..I will.
Harleen - Thank you Aunty.
Jungkook's mom - No problem child.

She moved her ankle two three times and pressed some points near it.

Jungkook's mom - Is it ok..or still paining !!?
Harleen - It's fine..like better than before..I think I can walk now..Thankyou so much Aunty.
Jungkook's mom - No problem, btw harleen and Harnoor, come for the Roka ceremony !!
Harleen - Yes Aunty ! by then you all leave, I am coming !!
Jungkook's mom - Ok come...Tae, ynie and Kook.
Taehyung - Ok Aunty..Come Ynie.
Yn - Yeah

Jungkook's mom, Taehyung and Yn left from there.

Harleen - Thankyou so much Jungkook.
Jungkook - Aree no problem...take care.
Harleen - hmm.
Harnoor - Shall we now go to ruhi and Jimin !?
Harleen - Huh..Yes.
Jungkook - Come...let's go together..You can walk right !?
Harleen - Yea Yea

She stood up from chair..but balanced was going to disturb when Jungkook hold her hand.

Harleen - T-Thankyou.
Jungkook- No problem..Come, let's go now.
Harleen - But.....my....hand !?
Jungkook - So what !?

Harleen looked at her sister who gave her a teasing smile.

Harnoor (teasing smile) -You two come, by then I am going.
Harleen - Di-

Jungkook locked his fingers with her...and pulled her closer to him by pulling her hand..Jungkook winked at her while her eyes got widened and she started blushing hard.

Jungkook - Let's go.

he started walking while holding her hands.

Harleen (in mind) - What is wrong with him yaa !!! I never expected this..I thought he is innocent and shy kind of...But yeh to mera bhi baap nikala yaar...It means we both just act innocent and shy in front of others but in reality we are Shaitan ke Dost !!

Taehyung and Yn were clicking selfies together...when taehyung's mom saw them together.

Taehyung's mom - How cute both of them look together...Mrs.Oberoi.
Yn's mom - Yeah.
Taehyung's mom - What do you think of them (pointing at Taehyung and yn) yn's mom - Oh ho..clicking couple photos..cute..so now !?
Taehyung's mom.- Aaaaa...Mmm...Any thought of them !? Ammm Being....together !!?
Yn's mom (thinking) - huh..Ohhhhhhhh... Ofcourse..I am ready !!
Taehyung's mom - Mee too !!

Ruhi (teasing look) - Oh ho..harleen.
Jimin (teasing look) - What's going on Jungkookie.
Jungkook - Nothing much...it's just she can't walk so I held her hand so she again can't fell down and embarrass herself in front of all.
Harleen - But I can-
Jungkook - not walk..you cannot walk now also..don't you want my company..!?
Harleen (changing topic) - Aa...Eheheh...Congratulations ruha..and Jiju !!
Ruhi and Jimin - Thankyou~

Yn's dad - Ok so now shall we leave as their Roka is done and also it's late now.
Ruhi's dad - Yeah..let's leave.
Yn's mom - harleen and Harnoor, how you both are gonna go..shall anyone of us drop you both...as it's late now...night time..so !?
Harleen - Don't worry Aunty..We will go safely..we live nearby this Gurudwara only...and here even the strangers talk friendly to each other so it's fine...we both will go alone.
Yn's mom - Ok then go safely !!
Harleen - Yes Aunty....Bye ruha..bye yn...And congratulations once again.
Ruhi -Thankyou so much...Let's meet soon again
Harleen - yeah ofcourse !! Bye.
Yn - Bye.

They three hugged each other.

Jungkook (whispering on harleen's ear) - Go safely or else you want me to hold you again.
Harleen - A-Aaa...I-I will go.... bye.
Jungkook - Bye.

Harnoor and harleen both went out of the Gurudwara, and the rest also left for the resort.

~Time Skip~

Yn - Ahh...Finally...Everything is good at last...All enjoyed, I am so happy but tired at the same time.

She said while laying on the bed, leaving her body freely and looking at the ceiling.....Soon someone knocked on the door and she allowed that person to come in.

Taehyung - What are you doing Jagi !?
Yn - Oh Tae..Come, I just laid down now only..I am tired.
Taehyung - Should I massage your legs !?
Yn - Aree, no need my love...I should be the asking you as you travelled a lot today.
Taehyung - It's ok..I am fine.

He said while sitting on the bed and yn too seated on the bed with him.

Yn - So why are you here !?
Taehyung - Just like that.
Yn - Hmm..ok...Btw what do you think of harleen !?
Taehyung - Amm...I don't know...Depends on Jungkook, But I think that we should forget them...like not fully because she is your and ruhi's bestfriend..but yeah all that time of her being with Jungkook and all and also now after a year we are gonna meet harleen again..at ruhi's wedding...but that to not sure, whether she would come at that place where we would decide to keep their wedding...what if her parents or anyone don't allow her to go...and also now where she lives, what she does..we don't know anything..and also you both might not be knowing well about her...as you last her in 9th standard so..and also beauty and money isn't everything.
Yn - Right.
Taehyung - Jungkook and Simran were just like the strangers to each other..so leave that topic.
Yn - Though I don't have any problem but you know what our Kookie is only left..rest all are together....well, i don't count simran because she don't want to have a boyfriend.
Taehyung - So what Ynie, if all are made and Kookie is left..he's still young.
Yn - That's what I am saying...we both are of same age only but I got you and he didn't got any one till now. Taehyung - don't worry..he'll get someone soon.
Yn - Okay~
Taehyung (pout) - Btw Jagiya, you are very Bad because you made me sad.
Yn - Whattt !!? When did I made you sad !? What have I done !?
Taehyung - You didn't congratulate me properly for cracking that deal.
Yn - But I said congratulations to you and all.
Taehyung - I said you didn't congratulate me "properly"
Yn - huh... But I did na..anyways...Tae congratulations my love.. I am soo soo sooo soooo happy for you tha--
Taehyung - Not like this !! This way you did before also.
Yn - Then what is the "proper" way to say congratulations to someone.
Taehyung - I don't know of others but I know about myself..and this is the method for you to me or me to you to say congrats.
Yn - And what's that !?
Taehyung (smirk) - This

he hovered over her.

Yn - What!?
Taehyung- Nothing.
Yn - Then get up.
Taehyung - But I want you to learn how to say congratulations to me "properly".
Yn - Aaa....ok...then teach.
Taehyung - Ok as you wish.

he pressed his lips with her and she also kissed him back...both of their's kiss was full of love and passion...and was in sync while moving slowly..After sometimes they both pulled back as were out of oxygen.

Taehyung - This is the way.
Yn - well then okey..I..learnt it.
Taehyung - So now give back.
Yn - But I did.
Taehyung - I want it again.
Yn - okey then.

She again pulled him for a kiss.

-After sometimes~

Yn - Congratulations Mr.Kim.
Taehyung - Thankyou so much my Mrs.Kim.

He said while pecking her lips.....She started blushing when he called her

Taehyung - Ann..Hnn...My baby is blushing blushing..hn.
Yn - Yahh...Till now we didnt even reveal our relationship and you are before hand only calling me Mrs.Kim.
Taehyung - So what !!?

He then again kissed her.

-After Sometimes-

Taehyung - you will be my mrs. Kim soon....Don't worry.

Ruhi - Ahhh....Tiring day but the best day too... Hihi.

Jimin then entered her room, her back was facing him so he went towards her and back hugged her.

Jimin - What are you doing My Mrs.Kim !?

Hearing the words my Mrs.Kim, She started blushing hard.

Jimin - Ann..Hnn...My Wifey blushing hard hn.
Ruhi - Yahh..Jimin..I am your Fiancée, not your wife till now..so for now I am just Ms. Ruhi goenka
Jimin - Whatever !! But I will still call you MY MRS. PARK...Do whatever you want !!

Author - Actually...i didn't changed his surname...please manage.

Ruhi - Hihi...Ok, Mr. Park...But Mr. Park Jimin, May I know why did you pranked me !!!!
Jimin - Aww, leave it...I just did it for enjoyment...my baby.
Ruhi - But you don't really know how scare I was.
Jimin - It's ok ruha, leave it.
Ruhi - okey.
Jimin - So now !?
Ruhi - So now take some rest...You must be tired from travelling and then when you came, directly our engagement got done..so...take some rest.
Jimin - You are the best and caring wifey in the whole world.
Ruhi - Btw, I wanna give you something.
Jimin - Okay~ sure, go ahead.

She turned back to face him and put her hands on his face.

Ruhi - You know what.
Jimin- Hmm..
Ruhi - I will always love you (peck his lips) no mater what..and Congratulations to you (pecking his lips) My love, for cracking that deal about which you were saying is the most important for you all (pecking his lips)
Jimin - An..hn (pulling her more closer by waist) Thankyou so much Meri Jaan.

Ranbir was laying down on the bed using his phone.

Rihana - Come Ranbir..Now let's sleep, keep your mobile aside.

Ranbir didnt responded back to her...She came close and seated on the bed.

Rihana - Ranbir ! I said you something na !!

(No response)

Rihana - Ranir..Have you gone deaf !?
Ranbir (irritated voice) - What's your problem yaar.
Rihana - W-What !? I didn't say anything that can irritate you..why are you behaving like that...I am your wife.
Ranbir - So !?
Rihana - Aree, What so !? Wait, have I done or said something wrong to you or anyone...Or have I made any mistake !?

(No reply)

Rihana - Now you are not replying back anything.
Ranbir - I don't want to talk to you rihana.
Rihana - But why, what happened !!? Why you don't want to talk..hn !
Ranbir - My wish !!
Rihana - Aree... You sure that you don't want to talk now !

Without replying her back again, he kept his phone aside and slept while covering himself in blanket till neck, and he also made his back facing her.

Rihana - Don't talk then

She took a look at him.

Rihana - Ranbir !!

(No reply)

Rihana - Yahhhhh...what's gour problem..hnnnn !!!!
Ranbir - You !!!!
Rihana - What !? M-me

Tears filled in her eyes and she started crying.

Rihana - Y-Y-You...dont...l-love m-me...anymore.
Ranbir - Don't cry, just sleep !!

Without speaking anything. She left the room.

Ranbir (mumbled) - No voice now ?!
Ranbir - rihana !?

(No reply)

When he didn't hear any sound....he looked back but didn't found rihana.

Ranbir - rihana !!? Oh God..Where has she gone !? Now where I will find her in the whole big resort...and if mom or anyone would see her crying, then I would definitely be chop into pieces..Was my prank this bad that it made my love cry...I shouldn't have done this..Ahhh..Sorry, my rihana !! but it was just a prank baby to see your reaction, I didnt intent to say any of the word.

He quickly got up from bed and started searching for her.

Ranbir first came to Yn's room number And knock on the door.

Taehyung - Who must be there in night time ?
Yn - aa..don't know..let me see

She check from the door peep hole and saw Ranbir standing out while she got panicked and quickly came inside running and signalled Taehyung to hide as Ranbir was there...He also quickly got up from bed and ran here and there thinking where to hide, Yn signal again to hide behind the curtains...after he did, she opened the door.

Yn - B-Bhai...you are here at this time...what happened.
Ranbir - Aaa..hehehe...yeah, Ammm...Is rihana..with you !?
Yn - rihana bhabhi...no...She isn't here..why what happened !? Did she went somewhere without telling !?
Ranbir - Aaa..no no..actually vo amm...me and rihana were playing....that...hide and seek...and then she went out and I am here finding her.
Yn - Ohhh...btw hide and seek at this time !? Anyways, no she isn't here !!
Ranbir - Ok then, I am going..thanks and sorry for disturbing.
Yn - No problem.
Ranbir - Ok fine, I am leaving and you lock the door..bye good night.
Yn -Yeah good night.

he went away and she closed the door releasing a sigh...Taehyung then also came out......Ranbir then checked in almost all the rooms and places of the resort but rihana wasn't there....he started to get panick that where she went in the night time alone...After checking everywhere, he decided to ho back to his room and then try contacting her.....He was breathing heavily by running everywhere to find her...he came back to his room but got shock and happy at the same time to see rihana already being in the room and sleeping...And so he quickly went to her.

Ranbir (worrying) - rihana, where were you !? I literally find you in the whole resort..where have you been !? Rihana.

She was awake but wasn't responding back to him.

Ranbir - Aishhh...Reply me back na...I know you are not sleeping because you don't get the sleep without hugging or cuddling something or someone !! I was worrying about you that where have you gone in night time..Reply me back rihana.

(No reply)

Ranbir - rihana, you know na that for me you and my family is everything, More important than anything..So I swear to my family, to god, to myself that I didn't even mean a single word and intended to say that you are my problem and all that..I wasn't knowing that I will make you cry...You know na that I can't handle tears in your eyes..and also now you only tell that if you would supposed to be my problem then why would I agree to marry you..hn...but I did because I love you...Sorry rihana.

No reply.

Ranbir (sad) - rihana

(no response)

Ranbir - i am sorry my love (kisses her forehead) Good Night.

he was going to get up from her when she pulled him and covered her hands around his neck.

Rihana (sobbing) - W-Why you did like that.
Ranbir - I am sorry...I didn't mean to...I just did it for fun but didn't intend to hurt your feelings.
Rihana (crying) - I felt really bad that I am failing to keep you happy and I become your p-problem...thought Y-You weren't happy with me...I even thought that you think that our baby is also a mi-
Ranbir - shh...i never thought like that and will never....Please don't cry my love

he wiped off her tears and kissed her....After sometimes he pulled back from a long kiss.

Ranbir - Will you forgive me !?
Rihana - Not yet...I am still angry on you that why did you pranked me...Are we all playing the prank games...hn..first Jimin did on ruhi, now you did on me..
Ranbir - But I promise I won't do next time....please forgive me !?
Rihana - I will think..Now go and sleep.
Ranbir - Aaaa...Why did I even pranked you...Atleast ruhi didn't got angry with Jimin when he pranked her..Anyways, I am happy that atleast you talk to me..but please forgive me soon..I love you.
Rihana - hmm.
Ranbir (pout) - No reply back....It's ok..Good night.

He kissed her on cheek....After that he laid beside her and back hugged her and both of them drifted to sleep.

Jungkook - Aahhh...I don't know why am I feeling differently after meeting harleen...Why am I keep thinking about her...Ahhhhhhh....What should I do...Should I go to ruhi or yn and ask them about harleen !? No no I won't...She would ask me the question but will also answer my questions...but will tease the hell out of me...Aaaa...I think I should take some help with Yn and Taehyung...Yeah let's go them only and ask.

He went to Taehyung room but he wasnt there so went to Yn's room.....He knocked on the door..

Taehyung - Aaa...Who is there now...
Yn - hihi...wait let me check.
Taehyung (irritated voice) - No one is letting us enjoy and do romance also.

Yn opened the door without seeing from the door peep hole..

Jungkook - hi yn
Yn (In mind) - Oh Sh*t.
Yn - aaa....K-K-Kookie..hehe..what are doing here...at this time.
Jungkook - I need to talk to you Yn...and Taehyung too but he wasn't there in his room no.
Yn - Oh Taehyung wasn't there !!?
Jungkook - have you seen him !?
Taehyung - Who is there Yn !? (looked at Jungkook)
Taehyung (mumbled) - shit.
Taehyung - K-Kookie...What are you doing here !?
Jungkook - This question I guess I should ask...what are you doing in Yn's room at night !?
Taehyung (looking at yn) - aaa.....What am I doing in y/n's room !? Aa. Jungkook - Is there something going on between you two...huh !?
Yn - Nooooo....Kook...there's nothing like that...right Taehyung !?
Taehyung - Yessss....She's right !!
Jungkook - so what were you doing here !?
Taehyung (in mind) - Ahhh..Yn, why did you opened the door !?
Yn - Actually...he was getting bore in his room so he came to my room just 5 minute before only he came...to play and to irritate me...you know that he is a bandar so.
Taehyung - Yeah..this chipkali is right...I came to irritate her as I was getting bore !!!
Jungkook - ok...b-
Yn and Taehyung - Why did you came here!!?

All three looked at each other.

Jungkook- aa...because I am confuse.
Yn - Confuse !? Related to what !?
Jungkook - Amm...actually.

Taehyung and Y/n were looking at him, waiting for him to say but when a red tint started to form on his cheeks...Taehyung and Yn immediately understood what is he here for.

Taehyung (teasing smile) - What happened kook !?
Yn (teasing smile) - Ye...you were going to say something...but didn't complete your sentence.
Jungkook - Huh...aa....Why are you both looking at me like that !?
Taehyung and yn (laughing) - Because we understood you !
Jungkook (confused) - What !?
Taehyung - see, I will explain you...First tell me... Are you confused with your feelings !?
Jungkook - Yeahh.
Taehyung - From when !?
Jungkook - aaaa....from the roka ceremony...of Jimin hyung and ruhi.

Taehyung and Yn looked at each other with a teasing look.

Taehyung - Ok...then...are you trying to remove your any feelings...but its not getting removed !?
Jungkook - Yeahh.
Taehyung - Is there any one person who is coming in your mind or you are imagining that person...But you don't want that to be done.
Jungkook - Yeahh.
Taehyung - Does your heartbeat gets fast seeing that person...or even just thinking about that person.
Jungkook - Yeahh...
Taehyung - Do you somehow only wants to meet that person again !?
Jungkook - I don't know...might be yes.

Taehyung and Yn looked at each other with a smirk.

Jungkook - Now tell the solution...please.
Yn - The solution is very simple kook.
Jungkook - But what is it !?
Taehyung - My small bro...See...Agree with me or not...but You are in Love.
Jungkook - Y-y-yahhh...but I don't love harleen... She was a str-
Yn - When did Taehyung said that you are in love with harleen !?
Jungkook - Huh...aa.

Taehyung and Yn both burst into laughter.

Taehyung - Kook there's nothing to worrying about...We know that you liked harleen in first sight.
Yn - Yeahh.
Jungkook - but...aa...wait- Hyung how did you have or know this much knowledge about being in love !?? Taehyung - huh....aaaa....just the extra knowledge...hehe.
Jungkook - Heheh...anyways tell me what should I do...I actually don't know why but I want to know about her more But I am not sure yet....and yeah, please don't tell her about our conversation.
Yn - And what if harleen would be having a boyfriend already.
Jungkook - No I don't think so that she must be having a boyfriend because her sister, Harnoor was intentionally pushing Simran in front of me..so I could help her.
Taehyung - If it's so then...She might likes too.
Jungkook - Maybe But I am not sure.
Yn- Not only you, we are also not sure.
Taehyung - So !?
Yn -  let's search up for her in the different social media sites, might be she is active in any one of them...so we could get her information from Facebook or any other page..we should try !?
Taehyung - Yeah you are right..Come let's sit on the bed and search up for her.
Jungkook - Ok

All three of them started searching up for harleen.

Harleen - Why am I thinking of that Jungkook...Is he having any girlfriend or not !? I couldn't ask from yn or ruhi too as she would tease me...But wait- why am i even thinking of it..what I need to do...we are not gonna meet again...like will meet after an year only..but i really felt different after meeting him...aaaa....what he will be doing right now...wait I have his photo that didi clicked.

she took her phone and look at his two three photos clicked while he was doing the paath and talking with Taehyung and the rest.

Harnoor - My haru.....What are you doing !?

She appeared out of no where to her room....seeing her..harleen quickly kept her phone back.

Harnoor - why did you kept your phone back..i am not gonna check like what you were seeing.
Harleen - its not like what you think...my work was done so I kept it...and you came.
Harnoor - Ok anyways

she seated on the bed.

Harleen - Don't you want to sleep !?
Harnoor - I want to but curiousity is killing me.
Harleen- huh...what kind of curiousity !?
Harnoor - don't know why harleen but I think that Jungkook likes you...and even you like him too....at the first sight...hehehe.
Harleen (irritated) - Ahhh....Didi...please, not now...peeche hi par jao bas uske aap.
Harnoor - Yahhh....harleen... Its not like that...He is perfect for you.
Harleen - but do you even know him.
Harnoor - Aree...I don't know him thats why I came to you so that we can search for him through the social sites....might be he is active on any one...lets find him na...we can recognise him by the profile picture...lets search...don't worry...come.
Harleen - Aaa.

They both started to search for Jungkook on different social media site.

Yn - Yes we found it...yeahhh.
Taehyung - Yeahhh.
Jungkook - hmm....whats it btw.
Yn - First be happy and excited kookie.
Jungkook (sigh) (smile) - okay..Yeahhhhh...we found it (back to normal face) now...ok.
Taehyung - You got no jams...(you got no fun)
Jungkook - Anyways Yn read it loud.
Yn - ok so listen..So...The girl we met... her full name is harleen Kaur Bhatia...She's punjabi...and she lives here in Amritsar, Punjab...She is 24 years old.....7 months younger than you and is also a wedding planner...like the wedding preparations, she only do...And She is Currently Single..she is from a Middle Class family...Now here related to her...some more people profiles are also attached with whom she is connected. So...See her (telling them to look at her laptop screen)....She is the same girl which was with harleen.....her name is Harnoor Kaur..her real older sister...She's also Single...and is 26...she is a school teacher..harleen's mom and Dad both are still there....and thats it..there family completed...rest don't live with them...they live differently.
Taehyung - Hmmm...interesting...They look good right.
Jungkook - hmm.
Taehyung - Amm...but I will suggest you one thing...If only you both met again then you can think of something but till then you both aren't together or know each other personally...So better don't fly so high
Jungkook - Yeah I know.

Harnoor (excited) - Yeahh harleen see, we found it
Harleen - hmm..read it, I will listen to you.
Harnoor - Ok so where to beginnnn...Aaa..yeah. So listen now.
Harleen - Hmm.
Harnoor - So the guy we met few hours before, also your friend's brother-in-law. His full name is-
Harleen - Jeon Jungkook and is 24...This much yn and ruhi told me...now begin after that.
Harnoor - Kyaaaa yaar...Poore mood ka satyanaash kar deti ho (you spoiled my whole mood) !! If something like this is there then go and ask each and everything from them only, I am going then.
Harleen - Aree nhi nhi nhi nhi...Cool down sis cool down..ok you begin..I won't stop you.
Harnoor - Finger on your lips, I will read everything whether you know or not..Don't interrupt in between now and spoil my mood.
Harleen - Ok fine.....So his name is Jeon Jungkook, age 25, still in college..he is CEO of the Jeon Multinational company..And also he is Single...Lives in a joint family...has a real sister named Jisoo...According to her profile, She is engaged...she is president of xxx brand...Now comes to his uncle family...his taya Ji's family....He has two cousin brother...I am only talking about who actually lives with him under the same roof..same house...So these two cousins of him live with him...one of them name is Jimin..Fiancée of ruhi, we know that....His status is also updated today only infact few hours before only...wow....then comes the last one named Taehyung....we met him right...hihi...he is twin of jimin but is younger than him...just difference of few seconds....he was the only one we met and like talked with freely and Jungkook obviously we talked with him...then your friend, ruhi......So Taehyung, Its no where written whether he is single or not...but I guess he isn't married because here it is written that after Jungkook, Taehyung is the second youngest...So till now if Jimin is only engaged then...he must not be then...Anyways...Taehyung and Jimin, both of them are the CEOs of two different companies.....In short...harleen...Jungkook..belongs to one of the rich family of Korea...and before them...there dads were also the successful CEOs....So they are rich !! And also let's check about oberoi family and goenka family...ruhi, she is a Fashion Designer and her designs deal with Abroad...Especially Paris....tanvi, yn's younger sister...she is a fashion designer too....she will work in korea....then Obviously they are also super rich because of the position they have...Ranbir sir dad and their chachu are the CEOs....Ranbir sir himself is a CEO, owned the big companies, a software engineer work.....And then is the youngest Yn Oberoi, their sister....she is gonna take the CEO position of his dad.....and simran, she is gonna take CEO position of their another company....So Ms. Harleen Kaur, your friends, ruhi is rich and is also going to get marry in a rich family....and yn is also rich as she is gonna take CEO position soon.....and also Jungkook's whole background is of successful CEOs, his other family background is also of that only...So in short, This Oberoi, Kim, jeon Family and goenka family are Very Rich !! What do you wanna say now because they all are of very much high standard than us.
Harleen - It's ok didi..what if they are rich and we are middle classed..and also we are not the only the middle classed family in the whole India that we will feel Shame in front of them...I don't think like that..at all.
Harnoor - But you know na that it also happened with me one time before..my ex-boyfriend was also rich but at last what he gave me...Dhoka..He cheated on me saying that I am not as rich as him...nd his standards..So I don't want that this kind of thing happens with you too..Just imagine, what if you trusted Jungkook with your whole heart and loved him but at last he cheats on you and dishonour you in front of all saying you aren't of this standards....and also just imagine, if these things doesn't happened...What if Dad doesn't agree with that Rich Jungkook..because he has already seen me experiencing with my rich Ex.
Harleen - Hmm...Its ok didi...you forget about your past and also all the rich people aren't same...right...and it doesn't matter whether from a rich family or middle class family or lower family...The only thing that matters to me is Only Love....Theres nothing bigger than the Love.
Harnoor - Ok....but don't you think we are thinking of so far...like we all are just strangers and we took all the informations about him like abhi hi rishtha karwane ja rhe hai tumhara...and whatever was written about him
Harleen - You are right didi...lets just forget that we ever met...and if we met again then will see...for now..go to your room...didi...I am already very tired...I want to sleep...now.
Harnoor - hmm..ok...good night..to the girl having a crush on the richest and the youngest CEO of Korea, Jeon Jungkook...over whom you bumped over...hehe.
Harleen (throwing a pillow on her) - Yahhhh...didiiiii....now get out.
Harnoor - Ok bye my choti behen..good Night
Harleen - hmm..Good night.

She then left her room...while harleen laid down on the bed looking at the ceiling.

Harleen (sigh) (smile) - Jeon Jungkook.

After that she closed her eyes and drifted to sleep.

Yn - Ok so kook...you got all the information about her...are you happy now.
Jungkook - Yeah....I am happy... but not much....because we are still the strangers and I don't think that we will meet again...So lets see afterwards.
Taehyung - Good....now you go and sleep...its already late.
Jungkook - hmm..okey.

he got up from the bed and reached to door but stopped and looked back at yn and taehyung.

Taehyung - What happened !? Why did you stopped !?
Jungkook - Hyung, aren't you going back to your room number !? Its night...will you stay with Yn only !? Taehyung (looked at yn) - huh...a....Whattt !??
Yn - no he will not stay here... he will go back....Bandar...leave my room...go and sleep now...go with kook..go.
Jungkook - Yeahh...come.
Taehyung - yahh...why are you both worrying about me...kook..you go and sleep...after fighting with this chipkali, i will go back...for now you leave please.

Jungkook smirked.

Yn and taehyung - whatt !?
Jungkook (teasing smile) - Nothing... Anyways...thank you to both of you for helping me...and yeah..Good Night
Yn - No problem..bye..good night.

Jungkook left their room.

Yn - Yah...Tae, you should have left with Jungkook, now he would doubt us..because the way he was smirking and giving us the teasing looks..don't know what he must be thing now.
Taehyung - Aree leave it...Whatever he would think won't be wrong na.
Yn - Ok fine...so now you go to your room...and sleep, you must you tired.
Taehyung - But why to go in my room...when I have this room.
Yn - Huh...what do you mean...this is my room.
Taehyung - Well baby...its neither your room nor mine, its resort's room...So I can sleep where ever I want.

He went and jumped on the bed

Yn - Tae...you will not sleep here.
Taehyung - why girl...why can't I sleep here !?
Yn - aahh...ok so you sleep here...I will choose another room or will got to your room and sleep there...ok.
Taehyung - Yahh...then what about my wish...I came here because I want to sleep with you..please yn
Yn - Taehyung but we can't sleep together in one bed...before marriage.
Taehyung - But Whyyyyy..We slept one time before also na...and tell me that Where it is written !?
Yn - Indians follows this thing...and also our family do the same...these are our rules which we-
Taehyung - Aree bhaad me gaye tumhare rules.
Yn (shocked) - What..Don't you think you learnt so much of hindi.
Taehyung (puppy eyes) - aaa....leave it na Yn...pleass jagi...lets sleep together na.
Yn - what if someone sees us together.
Taehyung - It doesn't matter to me...I will go before anyone would see us together...ok...now happy...but please for today...Only.
Yn - aaaa....okk.
Taehyung - yeahhhhhh....Thanks babygirl.
Yn (shocked) - What !? Y-Yahhhh....I will not sleep with you !! Don't know what will you do !?
Taehyung (chuckled) - Sorry baby...Don't worry....I will not break your second rule....that is doing anything before marriage...ok.
Yn - Promise !?
Taehyung - Yeah...trust me my jaan...I promise...I will only hug, kiss, sleep with you...I won't do anything...ok.
Yn - Ok...then lets sleep.
Taehyung - Hmm..come.

Yn locked the door properly...and then laid on the bed...after that she switched off the lights and both Yn and taehyung covered themselves with blanket....Taehyung then hugged her...and give a kiss on her cheeks.

Taehyung - Ynie.
Yn - hmm.
Taehyung - will you wait for me...if it will get late for us to say to our parents or family or about marriage only... will you wait for me !?
Yn (giving peck on his lips) - Ofcourse I will wait for you my love.
Taehyung (smile) - Thank you for understanding.
Yn (smile) - No problem.
Taehyung - good night....Sweet dreams.

He then kissed her on forehead.

Yn - good night~

Both of them got more close to each other...putting hands and legs to each other...like covering...and while hugging then both slept.

Jungkook after getting out from the washroom...laid down on his bed and looked at the ceiling.

Jungkook (sigh)(smile) - harleen kaur.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

34K 848 15
This story is about that two opposite mind setted person fall in love with earh other eventually
14K 506 32
A story in which a criminal and a police officer falls in love with each other.
28.8K 1.5K 27
Just your typical popular and nerd love story.
338 36 13
story of a captive and an idol star where the idol star falls in love with the captive. But things go wrong when the captive runs away from him.