ᴋᴇʏsɪ's ᴋᴜʀsᴇ.

By llvrrx

his blessing, her curse. a lesson for the... More

ᴋᴇʏsɪ's ᴋᴜʀsᴇ.
1 || ITS A BRAWL
2 || WEIRDO HOES
3 || L RIZZ
4 || SUMMER LOVIN'
5 || SINNERS SUNSET
6 || SLUMBER PARTY
7 || FOR EVERYBODY
8 || BLOCK PARTY
9 || RIDE OUT
10 || AREA CODES
11 || MAMA'S BLESSIN
13 || BESTIE OR BAE
14 || DRAMA
15 || DRUNK IN LOVE
16 || IN YO CITY
17 || GHOSTED
18 || DELULU HO
19 || BONNIE & CLYDE
20 || ALL FOR LOVE
21 || LICK BACK
22 || VACAY
23 || OUTSIDE
24 || VIRAL
25 || INFLUENCED
26 || REAL
27 || HOMIES HOPPIN'
28 || BE MINE
29 || BIG EIGHTEEN
30 || JESUS LOVES U
31 || THE AFTERMATH
32 || LUXURY
33 || NYC NIGHTS
34 || SKELETONS PT1
35 || SKELETONS PT2
36 || BRANCHIN' OFF
37 || PARKED CAR CONVERSATIONS
38 || DISAPPOINTMENT
39 || NETWORKING
40 || CHILDHOOD
41 || TABLES TURNIN
42 || MONEY MOVES
43 || PUBLICITY
44 || CAUGHT UP
45 || HOME
46 || NEW YEAR
47 || LONGLIVEKD
48 || THE END
49 || BONUS CHAPTER
50 || UNFINISHED BUSINESS
𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙻 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙲𝚁𝙴𝙳𝙸𝚃𝚂
ᴋᴇʏꜱɪ'ꜱ ᴋᴜʀꜱᴇ ɪɪ

12 || DATE NIGHT

13.3K 487 128
By llvrrx

August 9 | 6:48 pm

"KEYSI" Kela yelled upstairs as I was finishing getting ready. "Who you yelling at lil girl." I said spraying some perfume on the back of my ankles.

"Sahil said are you ready?" She said standing in my doorway. "Okay who yall feeling like today because why he rushing me?" I said. "You don't even look that cute to be wasting that man time." She said and my mouth dropped.

"That's why i'm not bringing you back no food." I said mushing her head so she can get out my doorway. "Sahil already gave me money to order out." She said handing me 40 dollars. "Send it on the app." She said I mugged her before walking down the stairs. "I really don't like yall" I mumbled as she followed me down the stairs.

"You gonna send my money though." She demanded. "Kela girl get out my face." I joked grabbing my purse off the couch. "You better or imma tell dad that you had Sahil in here last night at 3 am." She said putting her hand on her hip. "Alright damn." I said opening my phone and going to cash app to send her 40 dollars.

"What is this? You know the fee for secrets." She said looking at her cash app, expecting a extra 10 dollars to keep my secret. I rolled my eyes and sent her the extra 10. "Love you sis be safe." She said running up the stairs.

lil nigga acting like i don't do shit for her already

I walked out the house, locking it up before being met by Sahil smoking a blunt and leaning on his new Jeep. "Hey beautiful." He said but my eyes was glued to the car.

"This is niceeeee." I said walking around the car. "Damn where the love for me?" He said staring at me admire his car. I rolled my eyes at his emotional ass, walking over to him. "You look good bae." I said kissing him and giving him a hug. "Nah, youuuu look good." He said taking my hand and spinning me around before kissing me again.

"Where we going?" I said looking up at his tall ass. "You wanna know the plans? How bout you plan the date next time." He said and my mouth dropped. "Bro what you wanna fight?" I said pushing him.

"Man get in the car." He said opening my door for me. "Gyat." I heard him say as I lifted myself up to get in the Jeep. "Don't start." I said. "My fault my fault." He said walking over to his side.

He got in on his side and started driving to our destination. "How was your day?" I asked grabbing his hand to hold it while he drove. "Same ole shit, what about you?" He said and I stared at him because he always says that everytime I ask.

I decided to not say anything about it and just let him be. "It was good, I was babysitting Kasen all day." I said. "Lil bad ahh nigga." He said and we both laughed. A comfortable silence fell upon us and I was on my phone as Nights by Frank Ocean played through the car speakers on a low volume.

His phone started ringing causing the music to stop and it showed up on the screen in the middle, I took a quick peak and it was a unsaved number. I looked up at him and he looked at me before declining it. "Hmmm." I said looking back at my phone. "What you saying that for?" He asked. "I ain't even say nothing foreal." I said.

"I gotta talk to you about some shit later." He said changing his hand position as I noticed his palms were getting sweaty. "Why not right now?" I looked up at him. "You trust me?" He said glaring at me. "I want to." I said admiring his side profile. "You gotta put your guard down with me ma." He said.

I stayed quiet not knowing how to respond because it was true that I was always questioning or having issues trusting people, he's just the only person that cared enough to reassure me.

"We gon work on that." He said kissing my hand.

8:37 pm

"Put that shit down." I told Keysi as she picked up the bill. "Nigga i can pay for it." She said reaching to pull her card out her purse but I slammed mine down before she could. "You ain't even look at the total." She said. "I don't need to baby i got it, trust me." I said leaning forward to grab her hand across the table as the waitress took my card up.

"Bae you do this everytime we go out." She complained, poking her bottom lip out. "Because why you tryna pay for shit? that shit throwing me off." I said getting genuinely upset. "Because I got money nigga." She said starting to put our food in the to-go boxes.

"Why you tryna flex on me?" I asked a little intimidated. "Anyway, ima leave a tip." She said counting out her 10's and 20's. I chuckled, leaning back and looking at her. "See why you doing all that?" I said looking at her tip 75 dollars.

"Just let me make my own financial decisions, okay?" She said and I sighed. "Now i gotta buy you some property or sum." I joked. "And then ima buy you a island." She joked, sipping her drink.

this why i fw her

Keysi was just taking pictures of everything in her sight while I was admiring her. She just so damn beautiful, so broken but so beautiful.

Everytime i'm around her I just feel like i'm growing as a man, I just wish I was helping her grow with me but she's still stuck in that immature mindset I fear but i'd be a hypocrite if I couldn't admit it was some immaturity stuck in me too.

We just two toxic kids trying to get our shit together right now but i pray we work to being two healed adults with our shit together.

Only downside is I don't think we would be able to accomplish that on our own, I know I can't. I need her, not even romantically but for my own sanity.

"You heard me?" She said snapping me out my thoughts and I looked around noticing my card and the receipt was back. "Hm?" I said sitting up in my chair. "You ready to go?" She asked standing up with our bagged food and her belongings.

"Yea." I said standing up taking the bagged food out her hands. She rolled her eyes and started walking since we were at the back of the restaurant. "Gah dayum, im getting attitude even when i'm tryna be a gentleman?" I said pulling out 25 dollars to add to the tip because I don't like odd numbers.

***

11:56 pm

"Sahil what is this." Keysi said waking up from her nap as we arrived at our next destination. "Get out the car before you start cussing me out." I said getting out the car, going to sit on the hood of the car before lighting up a blunt.

I heard her door open and she joined me on the hood looking down at the view. I stared at her as the reflection of the view was molded in her pupils.

(imagine this from a higher pov)

"I don't think I ever seen Chicago like this before." She said admiring the city's layout. We just sat there in silence, looking at the city below us as we had the blunt in rotation.

"So-" I started to say but she cut me off. "What you gotta talk to me about?" She said. "I asked you if you trusted me." I said getting a little nervous. "And I do." She said turning her body towards me.

The switch of her answers had me shocked but I didn't say anything. "But trust comes with responsibility and honesty." She said.

i hope this honesty don't result in me losing her again. " I was with this girl in Miami" I said and she just stared at me. "And what?" She said dryly. "We kicked it." I shrugged. "You still like her?" She asked and I shook my head immediately.

"I ain't never like her." I said and she just gave me a stale face. "Keysi I promise I-" Her face turned into a soft smile. "Not you tried to get a hoe to distract you from me." She laughed, pointing at me.

"Bruh." I laughed along but not as hard as she was as I felt some relief from my chest. "So where she be at? I already got Titi on my hit-list." She said. I shook my head at her crazy ass "We not doing that." I said.

"Pfft." She said rolling her eyes. "Thank you for being honest with me Sahil." She said. "Just tryna be my best self for you." I shrugged and she pulled me in by my shirt, full out kissing me.

I pulled away because I wasn't done talking. "What you think about New York?" I asked as she wiped off her lip gloss that was smeared on and around my lips with her thumb.

"I love new york, the views, the music, everything. One time I went to visit my cousins and shit, me and Kadir...." She continued to ramble on talking about the city.

"Would you ever like move there?" I asked sarcastically. "Omg yes, it's this apartment i been looking at for years now but it's so expensive." She explained excitedly.

thats all i needed to hear, really gon have to buy her some property now

𝓚

𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

"I been thinkin bout forever"
/ thinkin bout you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 780 26
🖤 .
484K 20.5K 27
❝𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚎 𝚟𝚒𝚋𝚎 , 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.❞ a short story
448K 20.5K 60
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥. 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐳𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐛. 𝘉𝘰𝘰𝘬 1/2 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘈𝘭𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴. Cover b...