His babies? Stray kids fanfic

By staysflower0325

"But they are my kids," "No, they are my kids. I have raised them for the last five years by myself whil... More

Preview
5 years ago
Current times
Unexpected surprise
Is it really you?
*To the readers*
Family
Your Attention
First day
Date?
More dates?
More
Interviews
A little taste..
Mine
Tell Tell
New friend
Someone knows
Him to?
Charity case?
Shouldn't be with you
Rant
Packing
Drama bomb
Panic mode
🍄Soundcheck🍄
Excuse you!?!
Happy Happy Birthday 🎉
Aussie Aussie
🍄Melbourne Day 2🍄
🍄Claiming You🍄
P. Sherman. 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
To Far
Surprise
Gone with the Wind
Lost
I'm sorry what??
All Eight baby
🍄Bonjour Mademoiselle🍄
Wakey Wakey
Double Trouble or Another...
What happens at the bar...
🍄🍄Shh Shh🍄🍄
Nothing but a wh*re
Your no better
Changes
Don't say anything

🍄Little tension🍄

1K 22 1
By staysflower0325

Mi pov:

               When you say the expression 'the tension in the room is so thick you could cut it with a knife', that's how it is in the back seat of this car right now. But not just any tension, sexual tension.

Since I saw him walk into the dorm I haven't been able to keep my eyes off of him or my thoughts from not being dirty. He hasn't either, every time I look at him I catch him staring at me up and down almost drooling like he is an animal and I'm a juicy piece of meat.

We got to know each other really well at dinner. We found each others hobbies and what we like and dislike. Everything was going great my thoughts were kept to a minimum till we got back into the back seat of the car and he put his hand on my thigh.

I know your thinking 'Mi why would that be a problem?' I'll tell you why, because my dress goes a little higher then half way in my thighs when I sit down and he is playing with the hem of my dress. Extremely close to the heat pooling up inside my core.

I rub my thighs together squeezing to stop the thoughts. I see him use his free hand to adjust his crotch area of his already tight pants. I don't mean to look but I do and I can see the perfect outline to his boner forming.

I squeeze my thighs tighter if that's even possible and he takes notice and grips on to my thigh. I see out of the corner of my eyes he has a smirk forming on his lips knowing what he is doing to me.

The car stops at the dorms and he jumps out of his side before I can even take off my seatbelt. He opens my door and helps me out not even saying bye to the driver and take my hand. I see he has his keys in his other hand and I'm guessing we are going to his half of the dorms.

We get to the door and he unlocks it going inside taking off his coat. I close the door and when I'm turning around I'm pushed back on to it with a good force. His hands are gripped onto my hips as he smash's his lips onto mine. I drop my bag on the floor by the wall and slip out of my heels making me drop down from his height to 5 inches shorter.

I wrap my arms around the base of his neck and he brings his hands lower to my ass tapping twice signaling me to jump, which I do, wrapping my legs around his such tiny sexy waist as he grips my ass. He makes his way to his room opening the door and closing it with his foot not breaking the kiss.

He puts me on the bed pulling back from me taking off his glasses and pulling his shirt revealing his tone chest and perfectly shaped abs. I let out a soft little moan biting my lip just looking at him.

I back up to his face and his eyes turn dark, "God I wanted to fuck you so hard in that car. Make you moan and scream my name and see that driver get jealous that he couldn't have you as his own" I prop up on my elbows as he get on the bed putting a arm on each side of my body caging me in.

He leans down and I can feel his breath on my ear making me get tingles down my body. "Can I make you feel good tonight princess?" He asks me kissing on my neck not leaving marks just light peppery kisses.

I nod my head but that wasn't enough, "I need you to be vocal for me, can you do that sweetheart?" He goes back up to my jawline. "Yes" he stops and grabs my jaw with his hand not hard just enough to get my attention. "Yes what?"

Oh it so got my attention alright and he turned me on even more. "Yes sir" I look through my lashes looking at him. "Good girl" he captures my lips with his, tongue sliding into my mouth fighting me for dominance.

I reach my hands down and start to undo his belt buckle. Once I get it off he takes it from me and puts it on the side of the bed. He grabs the bottom of my dress and starts to bring it up as I lift up my hips to help move the dress and it grinds into his tight boner making him let off a groan into my mouth.

He pulls away from the kiss letting me stand up and letting him unzip my dress. He starts to leave kisses on my shoulders and back as more skins shows. He pulls the dress over my head and throws it to the other side of the room not minding it anymore.

He grips my hips from behind and kissing on my neck find my sweet spot causing me to let out a soft moan and lean on him. Once he hears my soft moans I feel the satisfying smirk on my skin then he starts sucking harshly forming a beautiful hickey. "I'm only leaving this one because I know you will have to cover it and it's going to take a minute to do, so I don't want you to stress about it." He tells me pulling away from my skin.

He comes to front of me going to the base of my hair and grabbing it lightly and pulling it down with his hand so I look up at him. "Are you sure about this? I need to know if you are 100% sure about this, because once I start I'm not going to be able to stop." He has his other hand gripped to my hip playing with the lace of my light blue panties and is looking me right in the eyes.

I learned from last time that he wants me more vocal then just nodding my head. There was a lot of things I was unsure of in life but there was one thing I was sure for right now and that was the feelings I had for the man right in front of me.

"Yes sir, 100%" he pulls me forward smashing his lip into mine but not in a rush or harsh, but passionate and loving. He removes his hands from my hair and waist unclipping my bra and I drop my arms letting it fall to ground.

He breaks the kiss pushing me back on to his bed. I get up on my elbows and looking at him while running my tongue on my lips. He has a smirk planted on his lips as he takes of his shoes and socks.

Still having his pants on he walks over to his desk he has in the corner and grabs a gold packets from inside of the bag on top. He puts it on his night stand and takes off his pants. Revealing his dark green boxers with a pretty good tight outline.

He walks back over getting in between my legs and hovers over me. He starts kissing jaw traveling down to my neck as my hands explore his chest and upper arms with soft moans coming out of my mouth.

He travels down the valley of my breast and starts marking one while the other one is being pinched and messed with by his hand. He grinds on to my covered pussy and it made a louder moan come out of me, making me flutter my eyes close.

I feel him grin on my breast and he starts moving down my stomach leaving kisses. My eyes shoot open and I put my head back up looking at the man in front of me that has a hold on the top of my panties with his teeth but still has a smirk on his lips. I lift my hips just a little bit and he pulls my panties off me with his teeth.

The sight makes me purr out a another moan with the tingles that rush through my body. He throws my panties to the side of the room with the rest of the scattered clothes all over the floor.

He starts kissing from my ankles all the way up to my thigh. He runs a finger over my folds making me shutter as more tingles rush through my veins. "I have barely touched you and your already this soaked for me? Oh I can't to see how you taste." He gets on the other end of the bed pulling me closer by my thighs.

Making my fall to my back off of my elbows from the pull, i feel him blow some air lightly on to my clit as I run my fingers through his hair. He grips onto my thighs and flips us over making a gasp escape my lips from not expecting it. He is laid flat on his back and my thighs are on both sides of his head.

He pull my hips down spreading my thighs further apart and latching on my clit. One of my hands grips his hair while the other holds on to the wall holding me in place as my stomach starts to get tight. "I'm about to-"

He cuts me off already noticing I was getting closer by my body starting to shake and my breaths getting shorter. He increases his speed of his tongue while his finger starts to rub at my core sending me into over drive. "AH FUCK"
I grip on to his hair tighter as a handful of moans keep coming out until it felt like a rubber band snapped inside of me causing my eye to roll back a little bit and a string of cuss words come out.
He flips me back over come up wiping his face then licking his finger as I stare at him with hooded drunkin like eyes, "I was right, you do taste good. You think you can take more?" He ask me. I nod as I try to get my breathing back under control.

"Okay baby don't say I didn't warn you." He gets off the bed and pulls his boxer down causing his cock to hit his stomach as I let out unintentionally soft moan at the sight of it. He take the condom packet opening it up with his teeth slipping on the condom.

He gets in between my legs pushing my knees towards my chest. He leans down to my face putting on hand on it looking into my eyes. He lines himself up and pushing in slowly. A groan escapes his lips as a moan came out of mine.

He stops for a second to let us both adjust them he starts to move slowly. Soft moans and groans filled the room. "Han... Please"
"Please what baby?" A grin appears on his face going hurtfully slower. "Faster please"
"As you wish princess" he leans up grabbing on to my hips and start moving at incredible speed. "FUCK HAN" one of my hands grab onto his arms while the other presses to my mouth as a string of loud cuss words and his name comes from my lips.

He removes one of his hand from my hips, grabbing my hand and pinning it next to my head. "No princess I want to hear those pretty moans and my name escapes those gorgeous lips of yours" His other hand latches to my throat lightly squeezing as he leans his body closer to mine. I wrap my legs around his waist, I put my free hand on his wanting him to squeeze hard.
His eyes darkin with lust as he squeezes a little more.

He starts pounding hips harder into mine making my eyes roll. The tightness starts building up for my second orgasm. I feel myself tighten around him causing him to groan, " Shit I'm about to cum, do that again. Princess let me hear those pretty moans as you cum for me." His praises cause me to tighten again as my body shakes for the orgasm him releasing right behind me.

He pulls out, takes off the condom throwing it in the trashcan next to the bed then lays down next to me. Silence has filled the room expect for the heavy breathing from our body's. He gets up and grabs another packet as I give him a questioning look. "Oh you thought we were done? I got a whole box of condoms and I ain't done with you yet princess"  Well it looks like I'm not wearing heels to work tomorrow.

Hiya my little flowers🌸
I am so very sorry for it being a while I went on a personal break for mental reason for my books for many reasons. Also I'm sorry that this chapter being long I tried to make it detailed I'm still new to the smut writing.

But I am back and I'm going to be posting every week maybe even twice a week when I get a better schedule.

But till next don't forget to like comment and follow if you would like. Peace and love Annyeong!!💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 114 14
✨Stray Kids OT8 One Shot✨ Enjoy the stories! May contains broken grammar and it might be awkward haha yet I think I'm gonna embrace my writing style...
68.3K 2K 20
*completed* (I know it's cringy, this was literally my first fanfic ever 😂) You've always dreamt of going to Korea and meeting stray kids, but what...
832K 13.1K 65
a collection of stray kids imagines: fluff, angst, mini series, oneshots, and more! my early imagines are absolutely terrible so I recommend you read...
289K 12.2K 63
25-year-old Han Jisung has been looking for his big break in the tech industry since the day he graduated with his Master's degree. Meanwhile, 27-yea...