YN × taehyung (Ft. J.M, Jk An...

By BTS7armyGurl

it's a story of a girl who falls in love with a Korean guy More

introduction
meeting tanvi
meeting him first time
shopping
preparation days
tanvi & hobi's engagement
sweet bye
after a month
bad day-1
bad day-2
beautiful past
a step ahead
just a day
way to Punjab
shopping day
hang out
few days left
wedding days
wedding days-2
mehendi ceremony
Sangeet
sagan ceremony
cocktail
cocktail-2
haldi
marriage-1
marriage-2
night club
wedding reception
planning of ruhi's marriage
planning of ruhi's marriage-2
information
just a day
trip to Himachal Pradesh
yn's birthday
aditiya's marriage
diwali
going to korea
going to their companies
jisoo and pihu's wedding
valentine's day
valentine's day-2
holi
coming to india
wedding preparations
shopping
wedding preparations
wedding preparations-2
mehendi ceremony
sangeet
sangeet-2 and Sagan ceremony
cocktail
cocktail-2
haldi ceremony
wedding
reception party
a day in paris -1
a day in Paris -2
reached back to their countries
shopping
jealousy
day before engagement
yn's and taehyung's engagement
a bad day
a bad day again
just a day
she ?? in Korea ??
jungkook going to India ??
Jungkook's day in India
taehyung with ishita ?
ruhi is pregnant
yn with other guy ?
Ishita at Kim residence
car accident ?
car accident -2
why India ??
after the fight
after a few months
ruhi's delivery
combining companies or not ?
yn in korea
yn in korea -2

planning of ruhi's marriage-3

513 13 42
By BTS7armyGurl

?? - What is happening here !?

Everyone looked at the direction from where the voice came and saw Jimin, taehyung and jungkook together.

taehyung's mom - Jimin...Taehyung...jungkook, You three, When did you come back from Korea !?
Taehyung - Mom, today only...sometimes before.

Jimin was continuously staring at ruhi and her tears were also felling but a smile was formed on her lips when she saw him...She couldn't believe that he came at the right time.

Taehyung's mom - But you didn't inform us before coming...does anyone were knowing that you three were arriving here...and how did you know that we were here !! Who told you !?
Taehyung - Amm...Vo.
Jisoo (lied) - Mom, they both me before coming India today and I told them to come here in the Gurudwara.
Taehyung's mom - Ahh..ok
Taehyung's dad - and what about your meeting, was it successful !?
Jungkook - Yes uncle, it was.
Taehyung's dad - Really, Wow.. Congratulations !

Everyone started to congratulate them.....while There wasn't any reaction from Jimin.

Yn's dad - What happened Jimin !? Why are you not saying anything, aren't you happy ??
Jimin (small smile) - it's not like that Uncle..I am Happy.

Jimin then saw Abhinav sitting beside her so he asked to everyone.

Jimin (serious face) - What is ruhi and abhinav doing together sitting on the floor with a lot of gifts and sweets beside them..what is happening here !?
Aditiya - actually today is ruhi's and Abhinav's Roka...It's like an engagement only but is done in a different style !
Jimin - So you wanna say that they both will get marry then after some months or a year !?
Mrs Sinha - Yes Son.

He saw ruhi crying which he never wanted to see, ruhi was too weak to stood up and run to Jimin as she cried all night and day..He went to her and bend down on one knee and then wiped her tears with his thumb while all were shock to see him doing so.

Ruhi (low voice and crying) - Ji-Jimin, I-I ain't ch-cheat-ting Y-You.

He looked at Abhinav with the dark gaze and then rolled his eyes..he took one laddu in his hands and while looking at ruhi, he asked everyone something and all become quite.

Jimin - Does anyone here knows what is sweeter than the sweets !?

Everyone looked at each other with a questionable and confusing face, not understanding what he was trying to say while ruhi clearly understood what he mean and she smiled at him.

Flashback of one of the day

Ruhi was in the kitchen making some sweets when Jimin came and back hugged her and put his chin on her shoulder.

Jimin - What is my ruha doing !?
Ruhi - Making some Indian sweets...Like this is the laddu, it's barfi...annnnd at last this Jalebi.
Jimin - Wah... It looks so delicious...Can I please taste it ?!
Ruhi - Sure my love.

Jimin took one laddu and eat it.

Jimin - Hmmm...It's so good like best !! And I would love to eat everything made by you...and even ready to eat you !!
Ruhi (blush) - Yahhh
Jimin (teasing) - An..hn..you understood na.
Ruhi (shy) - Shut up.
Jimin - ruha...you know what these sweets are sweet but there's something else which is sweeter than this sweet... Just tell what it is !?
Ruhi - Anything sweeter than sweets (thinking) But if I am not wrong then sweets are named sweets because they are sweet na..so what could be more sweeter than these sweets.
Jimin - You and Your Kiss !
Ruhi (blush) - Oh god...Jimin-Shii.
Jimin (laughing) - I am not joking.
Jimin - And so now when you came to know that what is sweeter than sweets then give me that sweet thing.
Ruhi - Sure my baby. (she pecked his lips)
Jimin - I love you.
Ruhi - Love you always.

Both of them then continued with their work.

~Flashback Ends~

~Present Time~

Ruhi's Mom - But sweets are named sweets because they are the sweetest na...so what could be more sweeter than them...you know
Jimin - Wrong !!
Taehyung's dad - What are trying to say Jimin-ah !? Whats the answer then !!
Jimin (while looking at ruhi)- What wanted to say is clearly understood by the person I wanted to so that...that person could remember the past and once again think to whom that person belongs to !!

Meanwhile Taehyung and yn who were standing together..

Taehyung - Jagi..Did you cry !?
Yn - Huh..aa..no...Why what happened !?
Taehyung - There are dry tears marks on your face..it means you cried ! What happened !? Did anyone said anything to you...Be free to tell me, I will always protect you !!
Yn - No one said anything.
Taehyung - yn..Don't lie to me..tell the truth !
Yn - Actually when I was trying to stop their roka, ruhi's dad noticed it and he scolded me saying that he doesn't want any kind of inference in between this roka..It would be better for him if ruhi marry to Abhinav.
Taehyung - What the Heck !!? How can't he see the sadness on ruhi's face and the smile formed on her face after seeing Jimin.
Yn - now who goes and explain this thing to him or anyone....he told not to make his and family image down in front of many people.
Taehyung - Now I don't understand that what Jimin is trying to do or say..he would also be scolded for sure.
Yn - But love is bigger than anything so with whomever ruhi would find her happiness with, she should marry that person only na..and her father too want to see her happy so who knows that he agrees with Jimin.
Taehyung - Hmm..Let's see, who will win !? Jimin or Abhinav !
Ruhi's dad - Jimin beta....please....Let this roka be proceed further !! We all will talk about sweets and all later on.
Jimin - Never !
Ruhi's dad- What !?
Abhinav - Oh hello..Jimin, what's wrong with you..hn !! We are already late, don't waste time and also pls stay away from my fiancée.
Jimin (scoff) - You Fiancée...In your dreams.
Abhinav - What !?

All were quite and listening....Jimin gave his hand to ruhi and she accepted it..He made her stand while some were still trying to process the things.

Taehyung's mom - Jimin, what are you doing ? Her Roka is going on and-
Jimin - SO WHAT !?

Abhinav stood up from the floor and hold ruhi's hand from one side while Jimin hold it from another hand.

Abhinav - Jimin...Leave...Her...Hand. She is my Fiancée and you are just her friend...so better don't interrupt in our function.
Jimin (pointing fingers at him) - I never left her before and I am not going to leave her now also..Do whatever you want but she is not going to be with you..and that is MY Final Decision !!
Ruhi's dad - Jimin !! See, I respect you and I know that you are her friend..but now she is soon going to get marry so better behave as a friend and nothing else.
Jimin - And what if I don't !!
Taehyung's dad - Jimin..What behaviour is this !! Hn !!
Taehyung's mom - How many do I need to explain you that don't talk to your elders like that !!!!
Jimin (speaking loudly) - And what if a elder is only wrong....so don't I have the right to correct his decision !!!!
Ranbir (a little angry) - So you want to say that ruhi's dad is wrong !!
Jimin - YESSS !!! He is WRONG !! and you all are wrong...You all are making the wrong decision by making ruhi marry to a guy with whom she never want to be.
Ruhi's dad - Jimin...We are her parents..And we have the full rights on her-
Jimin - If you have full rights on her then you might know what is right and wrong for her !!
Mrs. Sinha - So do you wanna say that our Son is a wrong guy..he isn't good for ruhi !!
Jimin - Listen Aunty, I am not blaming your son..that he is wrong or right or whatever...I am not judging him and la m not even interested in him...I just want to say that if they are her parents then they should understand her...ask her whether she is willing to do that thing or not !! I admit that she is your daughter, whatever you both will do for her is right but there is something call happiness too....and your daughter, ruhi doesn't find her happiness with Abhinav and she is not happy with this marriage...Can't you even see her face and Judge....did you even ask her whether she is happy with this marriage or not...I don't think you all did...Even any one of you asked her what's her will..does she wants to marry him or Not !!!!!
Jimin - She is the one who is gonna spend her WHOLE DAMN LIFE with someone !!!! Might be Abhinav be the right guy but what if your daughter won't ever be happy him...It's her freaking life !! Let her make the decisions...not for everytime....but atleast for once specially when its her most important time !!!
Abhinav - If your extra information is over then can you leave her hand...You are no one to her..but only a friend...No one is gonna listen to your knowledgeable Gyaan Baatu Uncle...Better shut your mouth and don't spread your useless knowledge or bad impact on anyone else I have my own ways to make you out of here !!
Ruhi - ABHINAV !!

Most of them were shocked to see her raising her voice for the first time.

Ruhi - I also have my own ways to make you out of here !! YOU ARE NO ONE TO ME OR TO HIM !!! And how dare you to call him Gyaan Baatu Uncle..Haan..Whatever he said was absolutely RIGHT !! I AM NOT HAPPY TO MARRY YOU !! And Don't you or

she removed her hand from Abhinav's grip and pointed the finger at Everyone.

Ruhi - Or anyone present here Dared to touch him or say anything against him....He is my BOYFRIEND !! MY FIRST AND LAST LOVE AND I WILL ONLY MARRY HIM, NOT ANYONE ELSE AND THIS IS MY FINAL DECISION !!!

All - WAAOOHHHHH...!!!!

All started clapping and cheering which made ruhi confused.

Ruhi - Y-Yahh...Why are you all Clapping !?

All started laughing which made her confuse again.

Ruhi - For what are you all laughing !? Yahh Jimin, you are also Laughing ! Mom..Dad...yn..Tae..Kook...Bhai...Jisoo......and all what happened !? Why all are laughing !? I am Serious !
All - RUHI, IT WAS JUST A PRANK !!!!
Ruhi (shocked) - What !!? What prank !!
Ruhi's mom - My ruha, We all already know that you love Jimin...and All were knowing about your relationship with him...It's just we played a small prank and told you that you will marry Abhinav !!
Yn - Yes ruhi..and today is Your and Jimin Bhaiya's Roka !! Not of yours and Abhinav bhaiya !!
Taehyung's mom - And the Roka chunni that you have wear was brought by me only, not by Mrs.Sinha...I only told her to give you that...Because all the elders are same only !!
Abhinav - And ruhi..They all already informed me that it was just a acting to make you reveal your relationship with Jimin...Else Jimin already Revealed it before...it's just we want you should speak by your own because You never did before !!
Taehyung - And so we played a small acting prank with you...You were not really going to get engage with Abhinav!
Jimin- And just to surprise you that today is My and Your Roka, that is Engagement...I told them to play this prank !! To really see, what you do !?
Ruhi - So you mean that...like...wait...You all already know that me and Jimin are together !!
All - Yes
Ruhi - Today is my and Jimin's roka but you played a prank that today is my and Abhinav's Roka !!!
All - Yes.
Ruhi - So till now whatever this gifts and that prayer.
All - It was just the acting...Not real.
Rihana - ruhi, don't get confuse...Today is your and Jimin's Roka !! We all just told Abhinav to be in our prank !!
Ruhi - Huh.
Abhinav (laughing) - Don't worry ruhi...I am yours nothing...But just a relative....Your real Fiance is Jimin only ! And he is the one who told me that Be with ruhi for our prank and don't reveal anything...until he reaches back....so we all were just acting !!
Ruhi - When you tell about us to everyone !!
Jimin - Listen ruhi, it's true that all were really planning about your marriage with Abhinav, When I was talking on the phone with Ranbir one day, he told me about that all have planned your marriage with Abhinav but were just talking and even Roka one talk was real...But no sooner I came to know, I immediately informed about our relationship to Mom and she did it to dad and so one dad talked with your dad and mom...they talked with Abhinav's parents....and they agreed, like all accepted our relationship...but I told them to play this prank that ruhi is going to get marry to Abhinav only and no matter how much they talk about other guy, your dad should only accept Abhinav...Until I come ! And your dad told me about this Roka that they are doing this today, So in Short, Today is Yours and My Roka, i.e. Engagement..my love !!
All - CONGRATULATIONS !!
Ruhi (tears felling) - Yaahhh...Jiminnnn, I won't talk to you now... Why you did this to me, I was so much scared to loose you !!
Jimin (hugging her) - Aww, sorry baby.
Abhinav - Now if Jimin has come so my part is ended here only ! Congratulations Jimin and ruhi !!!
Jimin and ruhi - Thankyou~
Ruhi's Mom - So if ruha, all your doubts are clear then shall we continue with your Real Roka !! Which is with Jimin only !!
Ruhi (shy) - Yeah...But you all shouldn't do like that to me...I cried so much full day and night in fear of loosing Jimin...even Yn, you didn't tell me the reality that it was all just the prank else after coming here in Gurudwara, Or Today..It's my and Jimin's Roka only !!
Yn - Aww, sorry Didu, but if all were involved in the prank and so I did !
Ruhi - No problem... But we will do in Indian Style only na..Because It's more fun !!
Jimin - ruha, we know how much you love Indian functions, celebrations, festivals and marriages....that's why today is our Roka...pabo !!
Ruhi - Yeah but was just confirming..hehe..Anyways continue with our Roka !! 
All (laughing) - Yeahh !
Ruhi's dad - So come first let's go and do the Prayer/paath
All-Yeah.

They all then went to do the paath.

Yn - You know what Tae, I did so much struggle in looking sad and flowing my fake tears.
Taehyung - Even us baby, but seriously we came so fast from Korea, like as our meeting ended, we book the first flight and came here..didn't even rest for a minute.
Yn - Really !? I thought you were just joking at that time else your meeting was ended yesterday...but you left for India today.
Taehyung - It's ok...don't worry, After this Roka, I will take the rest.
Yn - hmm.
Taehyung - Come my baby...don't worry.

he put his hand on her shoulder and both went up for the paath.

Jimin and ruhi stood together in the front and around them their parents and the rest...All took something on their head and closed their eyes.

Ruhi (In mind)- Thankyouuuuuuu sooooo muchhhhhh God...I am the luckiest person today, But I really got scared that I will loose Jimin but his naughty mind always wants to irritate me, If I was already knowing that all were just acting else today in real is my and Jimin's Roka....I won't have cried all time...But anyways, I have happy that we both are together and I liked his prank btw...Hihi..And also the shocking thing is that no one say anything that why are we together, we didn't tell anyone and all that...But Anyways Thankyou so much for everything...Keep my family safe and happy.
Jimin (in mind) - Thank you so much god for everything...Today my girlfriend ruha is finally my Fiancée and then after a year would be my wife...I am really happy that all accepted our relationship and also were much understanding that they accepted and thought of doing our roka in place of Abhinav's....Well, ruha has really got engaged to Abhinav if I didn't reveal our relationship on time...because they have talked about it then mom told me and so I immediately revealed it and ruhi's dad accepted it gladly and explained it to Sinha family.....Thank you so much once again.
Yn (in mind) - Thankyou so much God...I am so happy today that my bestfriend more like my sister find her happiness and for the first time she spoke for herself...that yes, she don't want to marry Abhinav but to Jimin...and when everyone told us to act in a prank....ruhi's dad told me that I should try to Stop this roka and make it late with the help Bhabhi and Jisoo....and also Abhinav bhaiya's parents and he himself was so much understanding that after they talked about ruhi and Abhinav roka and we tell about Her relationship with Jimin, they understand it and uncle (ruhi's dad) thought of Doing Jimin and ruhi's roka today..Well, its like a surprise to ruhi that today in real, its her roka with Jimin And also one request please..Hihi..Please make me and my tae also couple sooooonnn...and so everyone agrees with our relationship also..I love him a lot..more than anything..he is everything..and also keep my both the families and everyone out there healthy, safe and happy.
Taehyung (in mind) - Thankyou so much God for helping us..I am happy the two love birds didn't got separate..and at last everything is settled....well, I enjoyed getting involve in the plan of Jimin of making ruhi reveal the relationship and also whatever my Yn, my life..wishes to you..please fulfil her wish and also of others too...this is only my wish !!
Jisoo (in mind) - Everything is all good, I am so much happy and thankyou so much for everything..now my turn is next for the marriage...even Neha and yoongi oppa will marry on the same day of my marriage in the same venue and at the same time....Although I am going to marry the love of my life but still, always keep us happy and make a strong bond between us and together till our last breathe...and also of other couples too..newly wed- tanvi and hobi oppa, soon going to be ruhi and Jimin and also I guess Taehyung and Yn..though they aren't the couple till now but I feel like they are together..don't know why but it's just my feeling..And Give the good health to my both the families here and also my future family..Thankyou so much.
Tanvi (In mind) - Thankyou so much for everything..I don't know how to properly thankyou because the words are less to express...always keep my both the families..happy...joyful..safe and also around the world too..thankyou.
Hobi (In mind) - Thankyou so much for everything..We all are so happy and I hope this kind of happiness, togetherness and understanding everyone has in their families and relations so that there could be no more fightings and all live with peace..Always keep my family happy, safe and also around the world too .Thankyou so much.
Jungkook (in mind)- God..Thankyou so much for everything...hehe...and also one thing I want to ask that when will I be getting my life partner...Now see...I will give you my whole explanation....So now, listen to this Kookie please...1st couple- tanvi and hobi hyung, 2nd- Jimin Hyung and ruhi...3rd Couple- Jin Hyung and Jisoo Noona...4th Couple - Taehyung and Yn..though they aren't together, but I know aunt would definitely make Yn as Taehyung's wife...!! If she has choosed ruhi, then why she would leave Chance of Yn too...So anyways, now 5th Couple- Jungkook and __ will become together...Help me to find my life partner too..please...Hihi And also please-
Jungkook - Ahhhhhh.

He was doing his wish, when someone bumped on him and they both fell together on the floor.....Hearing his voice, everyone opened there eyes and looked at him and the girl who bumped over him...All were were staring at Jungkook who was busy admiring the beauty of the girl..and the same goes with that girl herself who was just looking at his eyes.

Taehyung - Jagiya..Congrats.
Yn - To you too.
Taehyung - It feels like a new couple will also form very soon...Btw do you know that girl.
Yn - Huh..How would I know that who is she...and why do you want to know !?
Taehyung - Are you doubting !?
Yn - Yahh (slightly hiting his arms) Why would I be..I already told you once that I will never doubt you.
Taehyung - That's like my girl.
Yn - Btw isn't it feel like a movie, serial or a k-drama...like see both of them...Kookie and that unknown girl are staring at each other and the fact that they both are still on the floor...lost in each other !!
Taehyung - true..
Yn - Anyways Tae, Time to tease them and bring them back to the reality !!! Taehyung - Nice Idea....Wait let me click their photos together.
Yn - Yeah okey.

Taehyung took out his phone and clicked the photos of Jungkook and that girl then put it back.....He then went close to them and seated just beside them where they were laying on the floor...taking a more clear view of them..he look at everyone with a evil smirk.

Jungkook's mom - Jungkook, are you done !?
Jungkook (soft low voice while still staring at that girl) - Not yet.

One more girl with whom that girl came...come closer to them more and asked that girl.

??? - harleen....Are you done !?
Harleen (soft voice while still staring at jungkook) - Not yet.
Yn and ruhi (in mind) - harleen !? I think I have listen this name before...wait what am I even thinking, ofcourse there are many girls with This Name (shrug the thoughts)

Taehyung who was just sitting beside them, gave a loud one time clap near their ear and they both got a but flinched..coming back to reality..after seeing each other for the last time...harleen quickly got up from him and he too then got up.

Harleen - I-I am sorry...actually me and my sister were running when we came here and my leg got tripped with the carpet here...and I bumped...over..you..Sorry.
?? - Actually I am sorry..I am the one who playfully pushed Her and her leg got tripped and then she fell over you.
Jungkook - A..A.
Taehyung - He is ok with it..he has no problem...right kookie !?
Jungkook - Y-Yeah.
?? -ok fine then...Btw I am Harnoor...and she is my younger sister harleen.
All - Hello.
Harleen - H-Hi.
Harnoor - Actually she is a kind of Shy girl..she has a shy nature.
Taehyung - Ohhh our Jungkook is same as her.
Harnoor - Oh so his name is Jungkook, over whom my sister bumped over. Taehyung - Yea you are right girl..and I am his older brother, Taehyung.
Harnoor - Nice to meet you Taehyung.
Taehyung - Nice to meet you too Harnoor.

Jungkook then whispered to Taehyung

Jungkook - Hyung, don't you think that you are too much getting into the strangers !!
Taehyung (teasing) - Well, I don't think as long as you are into that harleen Jungkook - What do you mean !?
Taehyung - I know that you like harleen at the first sight..hn..hn..hn..hn.
Jungkook - Hyung it's nothing like that...Please stop making it awkward situation...please stop it..else everyone will doubt us.
Taehyung - Ok as you wish.

On the other side harleen whispered to Harnoor

Harleen - Didi, don't you think that you are getting so much into these strangers !?
Harnoor - No, I don't think..they all look good...like from a good family background.
Harleen - But how can you judge them so easily.
Harnoor - Out of syllabus girl.
Harleen - Ughhh...Didi...Stop making it weird for everyone please.
Harnoor - Well, harleen, I am your sister and I know that you liked Jungkook at the first sight...hn..hn..hn.
Harleen - Diiiii...It was just an incident..nothing else..please stop now
Harnoor - ok fine....Btw don't you feel like we have seen them before !?
Harleen - Haina. I also feel like that only !! Especially those two girls (pointing towards yn and ruhi) and also that Uncle and Aunty (pointing at ruhi's parents and yn's parents)
Harnoor - hmm.

Harnoor was looking around when her eyes fell on Ranbir.

Harnoor (surprised) - huh...Wait- I.A.S Officer, Ranbir Oberoi.if I am not mistaken..!!?
Ranbir - Huh..Yes I.A.S Officer, Ranbir Oberoi.
Harnoor - Oh my God....Sir, I have been seeing you everywhere...from these some few days and you are literally going Trending in every social media platform...Everywhere it's just #RanbirOberoi, #I.A.SOfficer_ranbir, #Handsome Officer.....Like you are just getting famous..although You are literally rocking..I listened to all the speech that you delivered...What a Speech, Sir ! They were really inspiring...I have become your big fan after seeing you in media.
Ranbir (smiling) -Oh.
Harnoor - Sir, Can I please click the photos with you..please sir...Like you know what there are many officers too but you hit different ! One photo sir
Ranbir - Sure, Come.
Harnoor - Thankyou so much sir....haru...come.

Both harleen and Harnoor went to Ranbir and stood with him and Told one of the member to click their photos.

Harnoor - And Sir also congratulations for your sister's marriage...It's been a week...of her marriage !?? And congratulations as you're gonna be a dad too.
Harleen - Congratulations sir.
Ranbir - thankyou so much..thankyou...and yeah...here's my sister and my wife...you can congratulate her by your own.
Harnoor - Hello rihana ma'am and you to ma'am (tanvi)...sorry I don't know your name..congratulations, and You both are so beautiful !!
Tanvi - thank you...and my name is tanvi.
Rihana - Thankyou so much...btw you were knowing my name !?
Harnoor - Ofcourse after all who won't know the name of the wife of I.A.S !?
Rihana - Oh..ok.
Harnoor - and I was just thinking that I have seen you all anywhere....but when my eyes fell on Ranbir Sir, It immediately clicked on my mind that yeh this is the Family of I.A.S. and I have seen you all in the photos that were released of their marriage, Sir. Ranbir - Oh it is released, I didn't watch the videos and the photographs till now !
Jimin - Now you are a busy person sale ji !!
Ranbir - Yes jija ji.
Ruhi (to yn) - Is she by chance.....harleen...Kaur...Bhatia
Yn (to ruhi) - i was too thinking that only.
Jimin - What happened !? What are you both talking about !?
Ruhi - You know what Jimin Shi...we was having only One friend and that to in childhood like only till before high school...might be till 8th-9th...She was our bestfriend....we were trio bestfriends....we used to go to the school together...and mostly does everything together...we were much attached !! And her name was also harleen only....And in 9th class, She came to Punjab..here...while I stayed in our state only...She was also having a older sister but name I don't remember much !? This girl face, harleen's face also somewhat like a little matches with our bestfriend harleen to whom we met last time in 9th !!
Jimin - Ohh..But if you last saw her in 9th, then many changes would have come in her...if she is also that harleen only then..How would you recognise her properly....Like with the Surety.
Ruhi - we don't know !! But if we could see her parents once then I can immediately get to know whether this harleen is my childhood Bestfriend or not...Because there might not come any much changes in her parents face, I guess...and also our bestie harleen, was 1 years younger than me..means of yn's age...Should I ask her once what's her age !?
Jimin - Your wish !!
Ruhi - Excuse me.

Yn and ruhi went to harleen

Harleen - Yeah.
Yn - Am...Did you studied in (your state name) till class 9th and then you shifted here in Punjab !? You studied in *** School in (your state name) !!?
Harleen (shocked) - Y-Yeah...W-Why !? Like how do you know !?
Ruhi - Is your name..harleen Kaur Bhatia..and age by chance...24 !?
Harleen - A-A...Yeah.
Yn - and you were having two bestfriend there back in (your state name)..their name was yn oberoi and ruhi goenka !?
Harleen (eyes widened) - H-How do you know..!?!
Yn and ruhi (smiling) - Because we're ruhi goenka and yn oberoi...haru
Harleen - Huh...yn and ruhi !?
Yn - Yes...How are you..seeing you after a long time !!!

Harleen immediately hugged them and they also hugged her back.

Harleen - I missed you sooooo muchhhhhh....ruhaaa....and yn !!! How are you pagalo
Ruhi - we am Good Gadhi !!!! How are you !? And Even we missed you sooooo mucchhhh
Harleen - I am also good...and you know what from this much time, after I saw you boty...I was like I have seen them anywhere...I have seen you both...Your faces matches a lot..!! And even of your parents too...I was like, I have seen them before ! But thankyou so much for coming by your own..and you recognised me !!
Yn - Ofcourse yaar !! And did you got any boyfriend or not !?
Harleen - Not yet yaar !! But why are you wearing this Red colour Chunni...With Pink Punjabi Suit..It's different colour and style !?
Ruhi - It's Roka Chunni, Today is my Roka !!
Harleen - Really !!!???
Ruhi - Yess !
Harleen - Oh my godddd...yn, our ruha is really grown up..hn..Where's my Jiju !!? I wanna meet him !!
Ruhi - Ofcourse...Jimin Shi..here....he is coming.
Harleen - Not Indian na !?
Ruhi - Nope !! He's Korean...He is tanvi's di's brother-in-law...he is her husband's friend more like a brother.
Harleen - Ohh...And is he your future husband's real brother ? (pointing at Jungkook) Who is he !? And how old is her ? Please tell na Paglu !
Yn (teasing) - Oye Hoye...Bada Pyaar aa rha h..!! He is his brother only but Cousin !! His name is Jungkook !
Ruhi - and he's 1 year older than you, 25
Harleen (shy) - Oh.
Ruhi - Here everyone is thinking you are a kind of Shy and Innocent girl...But no one here except me knows that how devil your mind is ! And Innocent and Shy is my foot.
Harleen - hihihi...leave na.

Yn and ruhi then tell about Simran to her mother and father...in laws and others too.

Time Skip---------

Ruhi - So you just be here till my Roka.
Harleen - Ofcourse I would be ruha.
Ruhi - and then you need to come to my wedding also.
Harleen - Ofcourse I would come, When it is ??
Ruhi - Date not fixed but is after a year only !!
Harleen - You know what it's been years since I last visit (your state name)...And so I forget how your house looks..and then many things might have changed their too.
Yn - Yeah but don't worry...we will message you about that !!
Harleen - Thanks Pagal
Yn (laughing) - No problem Gadhi.

Jungkook's mom - Shall we now proceed with our Roka Paath.
Ruhi's dad - Yes Come ruha..Jimin

All continued with their paath/prayer.

Harleen and Harnoor were standing at the last...In front of harleen, Jungkook was standing...So, Harnoor intentionally pushed harleen by which she got stand just behind him..but when she came and stood, a little touch felt on Jungkook's arms by which he automatically understood that harleen came and stood beside him as when he last saw before closing his eyes for Prayer, she was harleen only....harleen looked back at her sister while glaring, whose eyes were still closed as she knew that her sister, harleen could be glaring back at her for making her stand with Jungkook.

Jungkook - What happened !?
Harleen - Huh..a...Asking from me !?

Jungkook opened his eyes and looked around.

Jungkook - Then to whom !?
Harleen (smile) - Huh..sorry..nothing happened.
Jungkook - okay.

Time Skip---------

Ruhi's mom - Come, now let's g...harleen beta, you would come right now !?
Harleen - Aunty, After 5 minutes....I would join you all, by then you all start...A little paath is left...You all go, I am coming with Harnoor.
Ruhi's mom- Ok beta... Rest all of you come..let's go down.
Taehyung - Jungkook, Just look at harleen for the last time... Because no one know when we all would meet..might be now in ruhi's marriage !! So meet her now only ! Look back at her.
Jungkook - O-Okay.

Jungkook looked back at her and at the same time harleen also looked back...both made the eye contact and immediately broke it...Jungkook hold Taehyung's hand, and immediately went with the rest.

Harleen - Gosh That Jungkook !
Harnoor - Hot right !?
Harleen - Super cute too...well, I met yn and ruhi after a really long time....It's like the bestfriends goals that we remember each other till now..ruhi is getting married also. 
Harnoor - Benefit for you because you would be able to meet Jungkook now.
Harleen - Yeah but ruhi told that he lives in Korea...She lives in (your state name) and I live here in Punjab ! Different places.
Harnoor - No worry, right now here in the Roka, you would be with him...Try to talk to him...and then next year at ruhi's marriage.
Harleen - Hmm...Let's see, Btw..I will talk one thing to her family ! Near her wedding time.
Harnoor - Understood. Because Jungkook would be in (your state name) before a week or two for her marriage ! So you would be able to spend some time then...Right !?
Harleen - Yup...let's see, whats happens....I won't make it awkward....I do like him but don't know whether he does or not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 506 32
A story in which a criminal and a police officer falls in love with each other.
9.1K 162 22
It's about a girl named y/n that babysits a child for someone and falls in love with him will he like her back.
8.3K 280 25
In which a group of boys wants vacation in America, but the events are cant be explain. (First time to write a bts fanfiction)
431 28 23
Reader x BTS. This story starts as 4 best friends. The three friends fell for an ordinary girl from their pasts. Little did they know, this story was...