Best Partner- freenbecky

By Freens_BecBec

Freen and Becky are two famous police of India Who has solved many cases but what caught their attention was... More

1.Introduction
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
26. Part 2🔞🔞🔞🔞
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.

8.

1.5K 74 1
By Freens_BecBec

I made Becky sleep while tapping her head like a child and I kissed her forehead. I came to station to see his face. I acted all normal as I'll first get close to him and then I'll enquire it's easy.

I went and greeted him "Hi Heng how about a masala tea now."

He nodded smiling madly and said "Sure Miss. Sarocha why not but your treat."

I nodded and we went to the tea stall. He was watching me continuously as I was observing his every move. He maybe the murderer as he is related to Sarah and also didn't give any statements on her death. This maybe a strong clue to this case.

He smiled and said "What's it Miss. Sarocha is there something on my face. You are staring me like..."

I said cutting him "You can call me Freen."

He nodded shyly and said "But your in higher position so.."

I said "It's ok but when we are alone in station you can call me Miss whatever."

He nodded and said "Have you got any lead on this case."

I nodded no and said "But I'll find that rascal soon."

He nodded and said "Yes I'll murder him with my own hand."

I said "Are you sure?"

He nodded "I won't care about law if I get him such a cruel person he is."

What? Didn't he do the murder well I can't conclude it now. I'll just be close to him and observe his every move. You can't hide anything now Mr. Heng. I smiled and went on the work but I really miss Becky today. Her non presence make me want to see her more.

Why do I feel for her this way god. I opened my mobile phone and saw a new notification. It was Becky. She sent "Hey Freen are you doing ok. Don't worry I'm better now see you tomorrow."

I smiled at her text message. I sent back "Ok my baby see you tomorrow."

Shit I sent it. Why did I call her baby? God I'm fucking crazy. She sent "Oh baby?😊"

I got embarrassed but then I sent "Yes you act like a baby every time."

I was just waiting for her reply when someone rushed into the office room. I looked at him and it was Nop. What is he doing here. I hid my phone as though I'm taking away his girlfriend. Even though there is nothing like that.

He said "Miss. Saroch I wanted to say you something."

I gestured him to sit and he continued "I'm Inspector Nop everybody knows but I want to tell you one truth. I'm Sarah's step brother and I didn't wanted to tell this to Becky. Please find out the murderer soon I can't wait to kill that basted."

I became speechless what? He is her brother no step brother. So he is odd and sad. I nodded and said "Don't worry Mr.Nop I'll find it soon. You may leave now."

He said "Please don't tell this to Becky. She may feel pity over me but I don't want that. We will soon get Married so I don't want to ruin it."

I nodded but that last sentence kept on hitting my mind. Why should I feel this way? Let them marry I should be happy but no I'm just all sad.

He left and I took a deep sigh.

....... TO BE CONTINUED ...........

_________________

Guys if you are enjoying the story please vote and follow me. It gives me energy to write more. It is like a energy drink. I hope you'll vote and follow me.

Thank you for reading.☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

724K 30.8K 107
Becky and Saint were a couple deeply in love, until an arranged marriage forced them apart. Heartbroken, Becky refused to accept Saint's choice and h...
63.3K 1.9K 31
Mon was in a toxic relationship and she can't seem to break apart from it, until she got the courage to break it off and she was devastated and broke...
Scratch By Wolfie

Fanfiction

301K 10K 53
Freen is a serious badass femme fatale who's given up on love. That is until Becky forcefully pops into her life. However, with her own skeletons, wi...
161K 7.5K 72
This story is about a young girl named becky.. and her quest to find what happened to her favourite drawing teacher freen sarocha Chankimha. in this...