YN × taehyung (Ft. J.M, Jk An...

By BTS7armyGurl

it's a story of a girl who falls in love with a Korean guy More

introduction
meeting tanvi
meeting him first time
shopping
preparation days
tanvi & hobi's engagement
sweet bye
after a month
bad day-1
bad day-2
beautiful past
a step ahead
just a day
way to Punjab
shopping day
hang out
few days left
wedding days
wedding days-2
mehendi ceremony
Sangeet
sagan ceremony
cocktail
cocktail-2
haldi
marriage-1
marriage-2
night club
planning of ruhi's marriage
planning of ruhi's marriage-2
planning of ruhi's marriage-3
information
just a day
trip to Himachal Pradesh
yn's birthday
aditiya's marriage
diwali
going to korea
going to their companies
jisoo and pihu's wedding
valentine's day
valentine's day-2
holi
coming to india
wedding preparations
shopping
wedding preparations
wedding preparations-2
mehendi ceremony
sangeet
sangeet-2 and Sagan ceremony
cocktail
cocktail-2
haldi ceremony
wedding
reception party
a day in paris -1
a day in Paris -2
reached back to their countries
shopping
jealousy
day before engagement
yn's and taehyung's engagement
a bad day
a bad day again
just a day
she ?? in Korea ??
jungkook going to India ??
Jungkook's day in India
taehyung with ishita ?
ruhi is pregnant
yn with other guy ?
Ishita at Kim residence
car accident ?
car accident -2
why India ??
after the fight
after a few months
ruhi's delivery
combining companies or not ?
yn in korea
yn in korea -2

wedding reception

546 13 20
By BTS7armyGurl

Time Skip-----------

In the Evening-Night Time
around 7 p.m.

Mostly all have started to get ready in their rooms as today after 1 hour is the wedding Reception of tanvi and hoseok.

Yn - TaeTae TaeTae TaeTae.
Taehyung - Y/nie Ynie Ynie Ynie.
Yn - Hihi.
Taehyung - get ready fast na.
Yn - Getting wait !! Only the last touch up is left.
Taehyung - You are already so beautiful so what's the need of last touch up.
Yn (hair flip) -To look Ms India.

Taehyung started laughing.

Yn (angry pout) - Yah Whats the need of laughing ?!
Taehyung - You won't be Ms.India !
Yn - But I can Dream of.
Taehyung - I mean you can't be Ms.India because you will be Mrs.Korea...After getting married to me !! Mrs.Kim and Mrs.Korea.
Yn - Yah...First let us tell about us to everyone then only marriage and also after 2 years...When I will turn 25/26 then only.
Taehyung - By then I would be 27/28.
Yn - Hmm... See, By talking to you I am half ready also.
Taehyung (sigh) - Still half.
Yn - Yahh.
Ruhi (while entering her room) - yn.
Yn - Hmm....wait- we are wearing the same lehenga...just colour and a little pattern is different.
Ruhi - huh..

She looked at her outfit.

Ruhi - yeah..what a coincidence....btw What are doing here Taehyung !?
Taehyung - Huh..a..Just to see whether she was ready or not ! After this I would go to Jimin's room and then to Jk and like this I am going to every room so we all can go to the hall together like the close ones !!
Ruhi - Okey.
Yn - What happened ruha...Do you need anything !
Ruhi -Ya...Do you have green nail paint !
Yn - green one !? See there in my bag. If it would be there or not !
Ruhi - Yeah ok.
Taehyung - why do girls see this much while getting ready that everything should be matched with their each other like their outfits and heels !!? And then hair too even the hair pin also...Just look at us boys only..Everything different, Hair colour different, Shoes colour different, Pants and Shirt of different colour.

Ruhi and yn stopped doing their work and looked at him and then to each other and again to him.

Ruhi and yn - That's why We are called Beautiful and perfect than you boys who come as a Joker.

They again started doing their work.

Taehyung - Wait do you wanna say that we boys are The Joker and Right now also I am not looking good
Ruhi - We didn't say that...Don't worry, We were just kidding.
Yn (mumbled) - Or might be not
Taehyung - Then w-
Ruhi - Don't worry Tae ! We just say it in a way you said about us..you are looking handsome as always, don't worry !!
Taehyung - I know I am Handsome !!
Ruhi - That we also know !! Anyways I am ready !!
Yn - Me too.
Taehyung - I was already ready !! So now shall we go, rest will also come.
Ruhi - Yea..Because tanvi di and jiju will come at last only..like not last but After sometimes when mostly all will gathered together.
Yn - Yes,come let's go now !!
Taehyung - Yeah

Yn's outfit

Ruhi's outfit

Taehyung's suit

All three of them went out of the room and locked it.

Time Skip---------

Mostly all have come by now especially the close relatives and friends always decides to come and meet first as after that all get busy meeting others and doing all those things.

Simran's outfit

Jimin's suit

Jungkook's suit

Taehyung - Waoh..Nice Decorations....What's up Everyone !! All - Hello !!
Jisoo - You three are looking really gorgeous.
They three - Thankyou~ and even you two.
Jisoo - Haha...Thankyou.
Yn - All are looking really good !!
Ruhi - Btw where is our Today's host/Mc as usual !!
Jisoo - Our host is talking to DJ man and giving him the list of songs going to perform today by the performers.
Ruhi - Ohh.
Jungkook - I am really sad today.
All - Why !?
Simran - you should be happy like others ! It's after wedding party.
Jungkook - I am sad because this is the last function...After that no more function (fake cry)
All children (fake cry) - True !!
Yn - It's true it's the last function....and then we all don't know when we would meet !! But still we have 1 week more to enjoy our time and then we would go with our works ! So don't be sad and enjoy.
Jungkook (pout) - Yeah but there's one more problem.
All - Now what !?
Jungkook - Sadly I thought I would find someone in this marriage but from the day 1 I came to India, till today, The marriage is even ended and the last function is also here, I didn't find any girl for myself...Rest all have got !!
All - Awww.
Yn - It's ok kook !! If you didn't find any girl here then find any Korean girl back in Korea only and when you find it, Call me first telling the good news !!!
Jungkook - Yeah.
Jin - Hello Hello Hello Everyone !!

He came and stood beside Jisoo.

All - Hey !!
Jin-Well Are you all ready for your dance performances !?
All - Yes !

Time Skip---------

Now mostly all have come, the close has gathered together and shared the talks, clicked the photos...And now they decided to call tanvi and hobi.

Taehyung's mom - I guess, we should now call them na!!
Yn's mom - Yeah Let's me call..so both can now come...by then come, we should go near the entrance..
Taehyung's mom - Jinnie, Music..and hosting..l
Jin - Yes Aunt !!

Jin went to the stage to the DJ man while tanvi's mom called tanvi and hoseok

Yn - Taehyung, At what time you will leave tomorrow ?
Taehyung - Me, Jimin and jungkook has decided to leave for the airport at 6..as at 7,the flight will come of us for going to Korea.
Yn (sad pout) - Oh..I don't know whether I would be woke up at that time or not but please don't go without meeting me
Taehyung (chuckled) - Ofcourse Baby, I will meet you then will go..okey.
Yn - If I would be sleeping then also wake me up and then go But I want to be with you in the morning !!
Taehyung (smile) - Yeah Yeah.

Ruhi - Jiminie, first meet me then go to the airport please.
Jimin - Ofcourse I will first meet you then go...don't worry but what if in the morning, at around 5-6 you must be sleeping...then !?
Ruhi - Then wake me up, but don't go directly.
Jimin - yea Sure Love.

Soon hobi and tanvi came through the Entrance while holding hands and smiling..All started cheering up for them, clicking photos, making videos and teasing them !! Cameramen too were clicking photos of them and the Music was playing around !!

Tanvi and hobi's outfits

All - CONGRATULATIONS !!
Hobi and tanvi (smile) - Thankyou~
All - HAPPY MARRIED LIFE TO BOTH OF YOU !!
Hobi and tanvi - Thankyou~

Soon Both of them came to the stage where their seats were there while holding hands..and then seated there while talking to each other and smiling, looking around.

Jungkook's mom - Jin, shall we start the function !?
Jin - I don't know dad !! They both have come right now only. (He call him dad because jisoo and Jin are soon going to get marry)
Jungkook's dad - Ask from Mr.Oberoi then !?
Jin - Yes dad...Just a min.
Jungkook's dad - Jisoo said You are also going back to Korea tomorrow with them right !?
Jin - Huh..Yes Dad, To see some company work...and also mom and dad are alone at home...from 1 week, so need to see them too.
Jungkook's dad - Ohk~ Good that you care for them.
Jin - Ok, I am going to Uncle now.
Jungkook's dad - Yeah !!

Jin went to yn's mom and asked him whether to start the function now or not... But he told to start..So he went to the stage and started the function.

Jin - Hello Everyone, May I have your attention please for the last time today.

All looked at him with a smile including tanvi and hobi.

Jin - So, Everyone, One couple has completely formed yesterday and today is their reception party...Congratulation tanvi and hoseok for your New start of Life !!
Hobi and tanvi (speaking in mic) - Thankyou~
Jin (teasing tone) - I hope you both live together happily with a little salt and sweetness in your life...Your fights can make your bond more deeper...that deeper that we can get the good news soon.
All - WAAAOOHHHH !!!
Hobi (shy) - Jin hyung, you need to Wait For a Year.
All - Waaoohhh !!
Jin - Wahh..hoseok is feeling Shy...Shy Shy Baby !! But I don't think you would have been the Shy baby in your wedding Night..hn.
Hobi (shy and laughing) - tanvi was Shy, I wasn't.
All - WAAAAOOOHHHHH !!!!
Jin (teasing more) - Aaahhhh...tanvi She is Shy, we know but she can change in a second for you hoseok, when you both would be alone in the room.
Hobi - That I came to know yesterday...She wasn't bold, But was blushing the whole time...It felt like I wasn't making my night with her but was making with a red Tomato !!

All started laughing hard.

Tanvi hit him slightly on his hand while trying to control her laugh.

Jin (laughing) - you are literally exposing your wife in these things !! Don't do else you have to sleep on the couch or floor or another room tonight.
Hobi (laughing) - Don't make me fear now...See, I am not even making the eye contact with her...just talking to you..while looking at the stage...not looking beside me who is giving me the glares.

Tanvi forced smile at others and kept her hand in hobi's shoulder and made him look at her...She slowly shook her head and hobi gave a flying kiss to her and again looked at front to concentrate on Jin and others.

Jin - Both of you can fight with each other later on.
Tanvi (smile) - Jin, we aren't fighting..it's just sweet glares....to indicate something !!
Hobi (smile) - And that indication, I understood.
Jin - It feels like I also understood...Anyways...Shall we proceed further !
All - Yeaaa !!!!
Jin - Again !? I want-
All - YEEAAAAAAA !!!
Jin - Yeaaa !! So, Here we would see, the different kinds of performances...All will dance, enjoy, eat and then will sleep.
All - Yea !!!
Jin - Ok So let's start with our function now with the starting of beautiful performance and then their would a game for the groom and bride..The newly wedded couple hobi and tanvi..So now, first is the performances so Please welcome our first performer,ofcourse from the Two Lovely Dovely Oberoi Sisters and their friend ruhi goenka, So please welcome Yn, simran and ruhi on the stage.

All started clapping and cheering up for them and they three went to the stage.

Jin - Wahhh....They never disappoint, you girls are like the dancing machine....A huge round of applause for them and their sweet performance.

All Started clapping for them.

Jin - So lets welcome another performer...So firstly was performed by bride's sisters and friends, so now I think we should give some chance to groom's sister like friends too...So please welcome My Jisoo and our Aeri...On the stage, a round of applause for them...Please.

All clapped for them and they came together.

Jin - Woahh..Baby Doll...Good Good !! Very nice performance...Everyone cheerup for them.

all clapped for them and they thanked and then went down the stage.

Jin - Next performance by my friends.....Taehyung and Jimin and also I don't know what actual connection you have With them (teasing look) But please come on the stage with your, I think I should call Friends only, nothing else (chuckled) Anyways Firstly please welcome Taehyung and Yn to perform together....Clap for them and encourage them..to perform !!

All clapped and Taehyung and Yn went to the stage.

(Please don't care about the transformation of the outfits)

All - WAAAOOHHHH !
Taehyung and yn - Thankyou !!
Jin - Waahhh...Sometimes I doubt, are you both really the enemies or friends...Or the talk is something else only...hn..what's going on !? (Teasing look) Because That last one step got me !!

They both didn't reply but just passed a smile and went back to their seats.

Jin - Ok fine...So As told before, please welcome the next performer with his friend, Jimin and ruhi.

All started clapping and they went to the stage.

All - WHAAAOOOHHH !
Ruhi and Jimin - Thankyou.
Jin - Woahh. Friends or Something else (teasing look) Tell Tell..Don't be shy.

They both also didn't reply but just laughed and went back to their seats.

Abhinav - Mom, are you sure that ruhi is single !!
Mrs.Sinha - Yeah Yeah Her dad only told us.
Abhinav - But don't you think that she is so much attached to Jimin !
Mrs.Sinha - Yeah but they are friends...So...what can we do !?
Abhinav - No I mean if he is her friend then also she gives any of the friend to touch her like that or to involve the dance steps like that !!
Mrs.Sinha - Don't worry Abhinav, Both are good friends..and also she doesn't have a boyfriend ! Tomorrow we would talk to goenka Family and oberoi family about you and ruhi ! And will also talk about your engagement with her tomorrow only, so from half mind we would be free that she is of us only.
Abhinav (sigh) - hmm.

TIME SKIP---------

Jin - So now we have seen beautiful group/dual/solo performance...And now let's have a couple dance too by the newly wedded couple !!
All - YEAHH !!!
Jin - Sooo...Mr. Jung hoseok and Mrs. Jung tanvi....Come on the Stage and melt everyone's heart by your romantic dance steps.
All - Wooohhhh !!!!
Jin - COME ON !! HOSEOK BRING YOUR WIFE !! EVERYONE CHEER FOR THEM.

All started clapping.

Hobi - Jin hyung (speaking in mic)
Jin - Yeah.
Hobi - I don't have any problem in dancing but promise me you won't say to do that thing again which you told to do us in the Sangeet function.
Jin - OHHHHH.....THAT...YOU MEAN KISS !!
Hobi - YAHHH !! whats the need to speak loudly !

All started laughing.

Jin (laughing) - Come on hoseok !! You already had your first night now but then also can't you kiss your wife...Don't be shy...Because all has already saw you both kissing one time In Sangeet, so you both shouldn't feel shy again.
Hobi - If all has already seen and even you too then what's the need of it again.
Jin - Aahhhh...hoseokkkk...COME ON THE STAGE FOR NOW AND DANCE !! EVERYONE CLAP FOR THEM.

All again clapped and Yn and Taehyung pushed them to the stage and make them stand in between.

Jin - Very Good...Play the song and now all the lights should be focussed on this couple not on anyone else !!

He got down from the stage and everywhere it become Dark and all the lights focuss came to tanvi and hobi

All - WAAAAOOOHHHHHHHH! BEAUTIFUL !!!!
Hobi and tanvi -Thank you so much.
Jin - The Performance was Super Fabulous, amazing. Romantic but one thing was missing.
Hobi - tanu, come let's go back now.

All started laughing hard.

Jin - YAHHH ! Atleast hear me first.
Hobi - I know what was missing, I can't help sorry.
Jin - Aaahhhh......Jung hoseok, a CEO whose company is at #5 all over the world is feeling Shy to kiss his wife...nice news..hn ! What would the people think after hearing you.
Hobi - That Jung hoseok have manners, he don't kiss in public.
Jin - This is not Public CEO ji...We all are family and friends, cousins, relatives !!
Hobi - I know but still.
Jin - Ugh...GUYS, COME ON...HE WONT LISTEN TO US UNTIL WE FORCE AND CHEER HIM...SO COME ON HOSEOK HOSEOK HOSEOK HOSEOK
All - HOSEOK HOSEOK HOSEOK KISS. KISS. KISS...KISS !!!
Hobi - OK OK...you want me to Kiss tanvi, right !!!
Jin - Yeah.
Hobi - Ok Fine

he went to tanvi and give a kiss to her on cheeks.

All - YAAAAHHHHHHHHH
Ranbir - What Yahh !! You want me to kiss her so I did...you didn't mention where so I did on cheeks.
Jin - ROHANNNNN !!! WHAT KIND OF SHY MAN YOU ARE...HIN !! ALL PRESENT HERE WANTS YOU TO KISS HER ON LIPS !! WHY CANT YOU DO ! NOW LOOK AT ME ONLY...JISOO, COME HERE !!

Jisoo went to him...and no sooner she went close to him, he kissed her in front of all without feeling shy and all started cheering for them...teasing them.

All - WHAAAAHHHHH.
Jin - See, this is the Confidence you needed, now I did so you also do !!!!
Hobi - Aaaa.....mmm....okkk
Jin - Made her down in that one step....falling one position..like Once I told you to do in the Sangeet function..do in that...And also don't worry, When the rest of us close one will get marry na, I will tell them to do the same...For now you do !!

Hobi looked at tanvi and can't stop smiling..He hold her by her waist and made her bit down in the falling position of dance step while still holding her...He bend his neck a bit to her level...and gave a slow, sweet, soft peck on her lips..and then made her stand straight.

All - WWWWAAAAOOOOHHHH !!!
Hobi - Now fine.
Jin - Very Fine !! SO NOW SHALL WE ALL DANCE TOGETHER !!!!
All - YEAAHHHH !!!!
Jin - YEAH SO COME ON EVERYBODY !!! MUSIC !!

Some of them went to dance on the stage and like that also, while some were clicking the family photos, or were eating..and doing all those things.

Meanwhile

Ranbir and rihana were sitting watching the performances when rihana felt like throwing up....she ran from there and went to the restroom....while Ranbir noticed that...he followed her...rihana went inside her the restroom while Ranbir stood outside only as it was ladies restroom.....after a few minutes, she came out.

Ranbir - rihana...what happened ? Are you okay ?!
Rihana (in mind) - I think I should confirm first.
Ranbir - rihana...rihana...say something.
Rihana - come with me...please Ranbir...I want to go to our room...for a minute...please.
Ranbir - yeah...ok..let's go.

They both went towards their room.......they went inside their room...rihana opened the cupboard and took her bag from there...and took out something from her bag.

Rihana - you wait here.
Ranbir - umm..yeah..okay.

Rihana then went to the washroom and came out after a few minutes.....she came out and saw Ranbir sitting on the bed waiting for her...and as he saw her...he stood from the bed and walked towards her..and was about to say something but before that....rihana hugged him and was crying.

Ranbir - rihana...what happened ? Why are you crying ?

Ranbir first comforted her and made her sit on the bed...and fill the water from the jar in the glass and she drank the water....then Ranbir again asked her.

Ranbir - why were you crying rihana ?

Rihana showed him the pregnancy test.

Rihana - you're gonna be a dad Ranbir.
Ranbir - huh...oka- wait...what ?...really ??
Rihana - yes.

Ranbir hugged her.

Ranbir - thank you so much for giving me this good news.

They sat there for sometime.

Ranbir - we'll tell all about this tomorrow.
Rihana - okay.

They both then left the room and went at the area where the reception ceremony was ongoing.

Time Skip---------

After enjoying their after wedding function, all of them went to their rooms as jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin and Jin need to leave for the airport around 6 a.m. in the morning.

Taehyung came to Yn's room after he packed his bag.

Yn - Have you packed your bag !!!
Taehyung - Yea.
Yn (pout) - i would have come and helped you in packing if only Aunty won't be there in your room helping you to pack your bags.
Taehyung - It's ok baby.
Yn - Hmm..so, For 2 days only na !!
Taehyung - Yea Yea 2-3 days only...Either we will meet here only or in himachal.
Yn - hmm...and I will wakeup in the morning at 5:30 and when you will reach To the airport, inform me and when you will reach Korea then also call me informing...ok !!
Taehyung - Ok ma'am !!

Yn then hugged Taehyung and he also hugged her back.

Taehyung (pout) - Ynie, how will stay away from you for 3 days.
Yn - It's ok... It's only 3 days na.
Taehyung - But tomorrow, then 3 days in Korea, then next day returning..It's means 4-5 days.
Yn - Aannnn !!! You only said 3 days.

Taehyung gave a peck on her cute pout.

Taehyung - It's ok baby...These days will pass soon..hmm.
Yn - Yeah !

Jimin - ruha, I have packed my bags...I came to meet you, might be you would be sleeping in the morning, I don't want to disturb your sleep in the morning so.
Ruhi (pout) - Annnn...Nooo... Meet me in the morning also na.
Jimin - I will try.

He peck on her pout.

Ruhi - But call me everyday...and when you will reach to the airport, call me...then after reaching Korea, call me...Okk !
Jimin - Ok ma'am !
Ruhi - Yeah and eat your food on time..don't skip your any meal..hmm.
Jimin - Ok baby.

The Next Day

It was right now 6:15 a.m. in the morning and all were sleeping, Only, taehyung's parents, jungkook's parents, yn's parents, rihana, tanvi, Ranbir, simran, Yn, ruhi and Jisoo were awake..Also Taehyung, Jimin, Jin and jungkook......All awake one were here right now, talking to each other and they are going to leave soon !!! Ranbir and rihana told them about rihana's pregnancy....all congratulates them and were so happy for them.

Yn's dad - Have you four checked everything properly !!
All four of them - Yeahh.
Yn's mom - You four haven't eaten anything only so kindly eat it in the flight.
Jin - Arre yes aunty, All four of us will manage.
Taehyung - Yeah..and also it's of only 4 days...We will manage.
Jin - Taehyung, jungkook and Jimin can come to my house for eating and can stay there if they want.
Taehyung - Yeah...ok whatever it would be, We will inform you whether we will meet in Himachal or here only as per our work..if you all want then you all can leave for himachal.
Taehyung's mom - We will see afterwards that but first now you all leave.
Jimin - Yeah Ok..Bye everyone.

They were just hugging everyone and giving their bags to the driver.

Taehyung - Bye Ynie. (while hugging)
Yn - Yeah..Let's meet after some days again.
Taehyung - Yeah Take care.
Yn - You too, don't forget to eat and call me.
Taehyung - Yeah..Ok.

he first made sure if no one was watching him, then he gave a quick peck on her lips and passed a smile.

Yn - Hihi...bye.
Taehyung - Bye.

Jimin - Ok Anneong.
Ruhi - Anneong..Hihi.
Jimin - Let's meet after some days now...Take care.
Ruhi - You too...Bye.
Jimin - Yeah bye

He said while hugging and kissing her on cheeks.

She smiled.....Then they all four went out of the resort where the car was there and they four left for the airport and the rest went back to their rooms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323 36 13
story of a captive and an idol star where the idol star falls in love with the captive. But things go wrong when the captive runs away from him.
36.6K 958 37
it's a story of a Indian girl and a Korean boy
6.6K 259 20
Just a typical love story.
8.3K 280 25
In which a group of boys wants vacation in America, but the events are cant be explain. (First time to write a bts fanfiction)