My Crazy Fantasy

Od DioMcBrando

Saving universe, one world at a time Více

Welcome Hero
Dive into Your Heart
FFVII-The 7th Heaven
The Reactor Pt 1
The Reactor Pt-2
The Reactor- Boss Encounter
Aerith
The Reunion
Game Menu
Semi-Final
FF7-Finale
FFXV-Introductions
FFXV-The Demonstration
Intermission.
Iris Amicitia
Relaxing before the danger
Aranea Highwind.
Cindy Aurum.
FFXV Finale- Tap
Intermission
Isla sorna
Unlikley Savior
Isla Sorna-Semi Final
Isla Sorna-Finale
Intermission
Marvels Spider-Man
Character Reports
New York's Finest
A Heartless Move
Boss Enounter-Y/N
Session
A night at rhe museum PT 1
Boss Encounter- Demon Tide
Memory of the Past
Spiderman-Finale
Eorzea
Intermission
Dungeon Run
Dungeon Boss, Tree Beast
Another Story
Destati 01-01
FFXIV Finale-Alliance Raid
End Credits (Base Game)
Post Game content-01
"Wayward" DLC Trailer
Post Game Content -02
Post Game Content-03
Wayward DLC-01. Nova Chrysalia
Wayward DLC-3
Wayward DLC-4
Wayward DLC-5
Wayward DLC-6
Intermission
Wayward DLC-7

Wayward DLC-02

63 1 0
Od DioMcBrando

Cutscene

You and Lightning are walking down the road at night. It is silent between you two as you walk.

You gaze up at the buildings and architecture as you note the strange and different styles from most others.

Then you look forward again as you look at lightning. But then you stop.

After a moment, she doesn't gear you. So she stops too. "Hmm?" she turns around and looks at you "y/n? What's wrong?"

You look up at the sky again as you listen. Then you look down as you turn around and gaze down the road behind you.

"Something us watching us"

She tultd her head as she walks toward you. "What do you mean? Heartless?"

You shake your head. "No. Something else."

Then you turn back around. But you squint and lean forward "hang on" Lightning looks to see where you are facing, and just in time, the two of you see a blonde haired man quickly round a corner.

Lightning gasped as she reaches forward "Snow!" she called.

You look at her as she breaks into a sprint after him. "Claire!" you shout as you reach for her, but you miss. She runs forward as you stay still for a moment, but then you feel that feeling agah. Of being watched.

You turn back around as you see a small child quickly turn when they notice you spotted them. They gasp as they turn and run behind a building. Down the alley.

"Hey! Kid!" you shout as you run toward their direction "it's not safe out!"

However you slow down and stop when you suddenly get a massive headache.

After a moment it goes away as you shake your head. You then stand up straight as you focus.

Cutscene end

"Gotta catch up to em" you mumble as you start running down the alley. You run past a few back doors before you reach the corner and quickly turn.

As you turn the camera zooms as the child grunts as they mantle over a wooden fence. "Hey! Little guy!"

You give chase as you such "god this looks wrong" as you reach the fence, you reach up and grab it with your left and and quickly jump as you vault over it easily.

Then you land as you look forward as the kid turns and hangs a left.

"Hey! Slow down!" you stand back up as you keep chasing him. You get halfway down the alley before you hear a scream. You gaso as you speed up

"Kid!" you reach the corner and almost slide with how quick you turn. You follow the path as you see a backpack on the ground. Which you assumed mist have belonged to the kid.

You slow down as you reach it and you crouch down as you examine it. Then you hear a loud can't to your right as you quickly stand and summon your keyblade "here we go!"

You quicjly dash forward before you start sprinting. You see a building that made a dead end. And a big metal door was connected to it.

You take a breath as you reach the door. Then you turn and slam your shoulder into the door as it blew open. Leaving a sizable dent in the door.

"Hey!" you shout as you look around. You hear another scream as you turn left and see a small hallway that leads inside the next room.

Your keyblade vanishes as you give chase once more.

As you make your way down the hallway. You suddenly get a feeling as the world goes in slow motion.

You quickly drop down like your doing a limbo as a chainsaw crashes through the brick wall beside you.

The fast moving blade barely misses you as you goes right over your nose.

Time resumes as you recover as stand straight and turn around. You have the child scream. But you can't disclose the location.

So then the chainsaw crashes through the wall again as it swipes at you.

You quickly raise your arm and use your gauntlet to block the saw as it grinds against your armor. Causing sparks.

After a moment of taking the attack, you grunt as you forcefully swing your arm like your carrying a shield as the chainsaw is deflected. Then you yell as you lunge forward and crash through the wall yourself. Creating a large hole.

You land on the ground and roll to recover as you summon your keyblade as you use in a crouched position.

You see a Robotic dog like machine as it howls at you. You growl in response as you stand up and enter your stance.

Battle commence

You stare at the Machine as it stared back at you.

You take your turn as the cursor selects attack, you expend half of your action points as you perform a 2 hit combo. Then you spend the second half as you jump back and raise your left and into the air frost and snow begins to swirl around your palm before you quickly throw your hand forward as you cast Blizzaga.

You lob a ball of ice and frost at the machine as it takes the magic. But it doesn't do much.

Then machine takes it's turn as it lunges forward and swipes you 3 times with it's tail, you take damage before it jumps back.

You take your next turn as you run forward as your keyblade changes into a large fist weapon as you expend all your action points as you deliver a heavy haymaker to the machine. It slides back as soarks fly up from it's feet

Your keyblade recertsbas you jump back.

It takes its next turn as you gets low like it's focussing. Then it stands tall and Howls, releasing a red energy into the air as it buffs itself.

You take your next turn as you hold your left and up and cast Waterga. Bubbles and water swirls around in your palm before you throw your hand forward and lob a ball of water at the machine. It doesn't take damage but rather becomes drenched.

Then you raise your hand again as you cast thundaga. Lightning and electricity swirls around in your palm before you throw your can't forward, lobbing an irb if lightning at the machine as it explodes with a loud thunderclap. A flash of light happens as the machine takes heavy damage. It makes a robotic whine noise as it shakes about and looks like it's locking up.

The machine does this for a moment before it suddenly lets out a small burst if sparks as it drips in the ground. Now being staggered.

You grunt as you expend your next turn as you dash forward with a special move.

You change your keyblade into a hammer as you swing it upward. Knocking the machine into the air.

Then you backflip up into the air as you change your keyblade into a katana like weapon, then swiftly draw and sheath it with light speed, slashing through the machine.

Then the both of you land as it slams on the ground, you land and junp backwards with a backflip as your keyblade reverts.

The machine beeps as it speaks.

"Opponent is stronger than anticipated, disengaging power limiter"

The Machine stands up as you suddenly released a loud robotic howl. It's head started to glow red as it's chainsaw began to glow orange with heat.

Then it quickly seemed to fix itself as it stood tall against you.

"Commencing extermination" the machine said. You nod to it "good luck"

The fight continues as the Machine starts the next phase with a special move.

It jumped at you and quickly used its robotic paws to above you back as you stumble. Then as it was backflipping, it sliced you with it's tail straight up.

You fell back against the wall before it landed and finished its move as a small number if micromissles fired from it's shoulder as they hit you and exploded.

Sending you crashing through the wall as you land with a roll before you stand up and lean back as you suddenly sit on a stool.

You groan as you shake your head "that's a bad dog..." your keyblade vanished as a bunch if people turned to look at you. Then a bartender leaned over

"I see you've met one of the Hounds. A real nasty bunch if units they are"

You wave your hand "yea yea..."

You stand up from the stool as the machine jumps through the hole and over the bar counter as it faces you.

"You will not survive" it says as it gets low.

You dust off your jacket before you point at it "fuck you fido" you mumble before you enter your stance.

The canera focuses on both of you from the side, you on the left, and then the machine in the right.

Your health appears on the left corner as the machines health appears on the right. As well as a second smaller bar for a power gauge.

The crowd in the background gather around as they watch. Drunken fools all of them.

"All this for a kid past his curfew..." you shake your head as you mumble.

FIGHT

The machine walks toward you as it swings it's tail once. You take the for before you quickly lunge forward as you summon your keyblade and swung it downwards. You hit the machine as you continue your combo as you you swing it outward to your right side, then you finish your combo as you spin and slam it down as you knock the machine back.

Your keyblade vanished as you walked toward it. A prompt appeared as the machine used it. It quickly spun as kicked a chair at you as it broke apart as you step back.

Then it ran forward and used its own combo.

It hit you with a double slash from it's tail, then it jumped with a backflip as it micked you away.

You fly up and then hit the ground as you roll backward to recover. Then you attack as you run to the right as you attack it.

You perform a new combo, you summon your keyblade as you swing it upward and knock it into the air, then you change your keyblade into a hammer as you perform an overhead strike and slam the machine back onto the ground, then you finish as you change your hammer into a spear as you stab it with an upward thrust as you skewer it, then you quickly turn and spin as you fling it off your spear as it lands and rolls to recover.

Your keyblade reverted before vanishing once more.

Then you and the machine run at each other again. But then the machine flashed white rapidly as you lunged at you.

It hit you and backflipped as it jumped off your chest. Then a cinematic began.

The machine lands as it swings it's tail and stabs you in the shoulder. Slicing you up good. Then it pulled its tail back and yanked you toward it as it spun and kicked you back as well as ripping its chainsaw from your shoulder.

When you stumbled back, it howled as it fired more micromissles at you as they hit you and explode.

The cinematic ends as you fly back and lay in the ground. Then you roll backward as you stand up.

The machine runs at you once more, but then you suddenly flash white as you soun and swing your left arm. Bitch slapping it with your gauntlet.

The machine recoiled from the sheer surprise I'm of the bitch slap as you yell and sun in your keyblade. You soon the opposite direction as you slash it once, before changing your keyblade into the first weapon as you lunge forward and perform an uppercut as you knock it into the air.

Then you jump after it as you backflip twice before you yell and punch the machine downward as it slams into the ground.

Then your keyblade changes into a large bazooka like weapon as you take aim

"Kaboom" you chuckle as you fire and send a massive energy blast downward as it hits the machine and exploded.

You land as the machine suddenly flew back and laid still.

You recall your keyblade as you walk toward it "your a resilient mutt ill give ya that"

However, before you are able to say anything else, the machine comes back to life as it stabs your chest with the saw. "Oh come o-" you begin to say as it sound and flings you away. Sending you crashing through the next wall.

You land and roll a few times before you slowly climb to your feet as the machine follows you. But it's easily looking more damaged now.

It approaches you on the street as it speaks. "You are formidable. I applaud your combat prowess"

You nod with a grunt as you summon your keyboard and raise it "Heal" you say as a rung of rises begin to circle you before vanishing. Then you recall your keyblade as the machine gets ready.

"But regardless, you must die" you look at it as you crack your back and then enter your stands "the hell is your problem anyway?"

You quickly break into a sprint as you approach the machine. It runs at you as it leaps at you, but you quickly drop and slide underneath it.

It lands before it turns around. You slide on your back before you summon your keyblade and flip around a you stay crouched. You stare at each other.

Then you both sprint at each other once more. You reach each other as you swing your keyboard and it swings it's tail as you clash.

A button promote appears as it's rapidly pressed as you succeed as you yell and push it back, then you quickly flip your keyblade backhanded as you dash through it with zanetsuken.

It sparks as you stop and quickly flip your keyblade back as you turn back to face it. As it's open, you run at it and perform a 3 hit combo, before you backflip and kick it into the air, then you jump and perform another 3 attack combo as you knock it back down.

Then you land.

It recivers as it sparks. "Engaging desperation reserves" it says as it faces you. You run at it again as it swings its tail at your but you chuckle as you turn your back to it and hold your keyblade over your shoulder as you block the attack. Sparks flying everywhere as another button promote appears.

It is successful as you quickly lunge forward as your keyblade vanished before you turn and swing your arm as you lob another orb if thundaga at it.

It hits the machine as it explodes with a thunderclap as it staggers. You then dash back at the machine as you summon your keyblade once more, but this time you change it into a pair if fists as you drop low and uppercut it as it flies up, then you look up as you deliver a rapid fire of punches on it's stomach.

Then you roll forward as it falls down as you switch your keyvlade to a hammer and soun as you smack it away.

It lands and struggles to get up as it works again.

"You-cann-no-no" it struggles to speak as it's voice is failing.

Your keyblade vanished as it begins it's final attack.

It ran at you as you ran at it. It jumped as it fired its last bundle of micro missiles, and another button prompt appeared as you are successful as you quickly bend down and then dash to the side to avoid the missiles.

Finally, as it falls down, one last button prompt appears as it's triggered. Then a bright light flashed as you quickly summon your keyblade in it's katana form.

Then you focus as you quickly slash 3 times and completely slice it into 3 separate pieces before you quickly jump and front flip over it at you grab something and and behind it in a superhero landing, then you move your head and face the camera "bad dog"

You smirk as you crush the item in your hand as your way finder necklace flashed blue. Then time resumed as the machine fell in multiple pieces onto the ground. Then you stood up as you quickly swung the Katana as you closed your eyes.

Then you flipped it around a few times as it recerts to your keyblade before you act like your sheathing it as it vanished.

Then you turn back to look at the machine "sucks to be you"

You smirk at the camera before you throw a few punches then cross your arms.

Boss defeated, Bladewolf.

You then get a report card.

VICTORY

Longest hit combo:7 +20
Items used:0 +50
Offensive spells cast:4 +8
Defensive spells cast:Curaga -30
No hit bonus: failed

Total points earned:48

Grade: c-

"Now. I gotta find that kid" you mumble as you go to leave, but you see an item glowing on the ground.

"What's this?" you ask yourself as you crouch down and pick it up.

"It's a crystal" you hold up the diamond. It was glowing red. You flip it around and look at it.

"Huh. That's weird. Must have been the power source" you shrug as you toss it up before it flips around and turns into red particles before vanishing.

But you suddenly get tired as you hold your head "ooh...oh man..." you stumble a little as you close your eyes.

Suddenly you get a vision, your floating in a void with 7 circles around in the form of glyphs. One of the glyphs turn red as the diamond appears to hover above the glyph. Then the vision fades.

Checkpoint reached, will continue when you return.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

629 4 1
ကောင်းကင်ကိုးခုမှ အမတများနှင့် သူတော်စင်များမှာ လောကတစ်သောင်းပါ၀င်သော မြေကမ္ဘာကိုးခုအားအုပ်ချုပ်ကြသည်။ မြေကမ္ဘာတစ်ခုလျှင် လောကတစ်သောင်း(စကြ၀ဠာတိုက်တစ...
73.7K 5K 45
*Still being written*
7 0 27