YN × taehyung (Ft. J.M, Jk An...

By BTS7armyGurl

it's a story of a girl who falls in love with a Korean guy More

introduction
meeting tanvi
meeting him first time
shopping
preparation days
tanvi & hobi's engagement
sweet bye
after a month
bad day-1
bad day-2
beautiful past
a step ahead
just a day
way to Punjab
shopping day
hang out
few days left
wedding days
wedding days-2
mehendi ceremony
Sangeet
sagan ceremony
cocktail
cocktail-2
haldi
marriage-1
marriage-2
wedding reception
planning of ruhi's marriage
planning of ruhi's marriage-2
planning of ruhi's marriage-3
information
just a day
trip to Himachal Pradesh
yn's birthday
aditiya's marriage
diwali
going to korea
going to their companies
jisoo and pihu's wedding
valentine's day
valentine's day-2
holi
coming to india
wedding preparations
shopping
wedding preparations
wedding preparations-2
mehendi ceremony
sangeet
sangeet-2 and Sagan ceremony
cocktail
cocktail-2
haldi ceremony
wedding
reception party
a day in paris -1
a day in Paris -2
reached back to their countries
shopping
jealousy
day before engagement
yn's and taehyung's engagement
a bad day
a bad day again
just a day
she ?? in Korea ??
jungkook going to India ??
Jungkook's day in India
taehyung with ishita ?
ruhi is pregnant
yn with other guy ?
Ishita at Kim residence
car accident ?
car accident -2
why India ??
after the fight
after a few months
ruhi's delivery
combining companies or not ?
yn in korea
yn in korea -2

night club

505 11 18
By BTS7armyGurl

Aman - If we don't also know about each other then let's just talk whole night. So we can know each other !! Aeri - Yeah.

After that Aman told Aeri to Wait...Aman then went to the bathroom for changing.

Taehyung - Yn....where are we going !?
Yn - Wait na !!
Taehyung - Oh god what if someone will catch us together here in night.

Yn was seeing whether the way was clear or not.

Yn - Come Come Come Come !! (Holding his hand)

Both of them went from there. Soon at that place ruhi and Jimin also came.

Jimin - ruha, what have you planned !?
Ruhi - Jimin we both will enjoy a lot don't worry !! Just follow me wherever I am going...Just someone won't catch us together else Everything is fine !!
Jimin - Hey bhagwan (oh god) !!

Yn - Aishhh ! We got safe else that Manager would have caught us going out in Night..he would ask 1000 questions and above that would be Mom and Dad.
Taehyung - But we came out of the resort now..What's your plan !?
Yn - See Taehyung, I have seen a club In the map here in near the resort, That's the night club so we both are going there only di and jiju are having their night, all are among themselves so why we two should left behind...hn ! Thats why we are going to the night party club to enjoy !! Taehyung - NOOO !! We are not going ! We are still young to go there.
Yn - Tae Yaar...People in 20's are Young to go to Club People in 30's are too old to go to Club then you tell then should we go !!

No reply

Yn - Let's go now, Keep your mouth shut until we reach there....It's not so far from here !! Ok !?
Taehyung (sigh) - Do whatever you want !!
Yn - Hmm so now be a good boy and come with me !!

Taehyung then followed wherever she was going but they didn't know that ruhi and Jimin aslo planned something related to them.

Time Skip-----------

Both of them reached to the NightClub...Yn and Taehyung came first and after sometimes ruhi and Jimin also came in the same club but both the couples were unaware of each other's presence at this place.

Yn - tae, come on let's dance.
Taehyung - Ahh..Yn Leave na, let's go back
Yn - Aaaaa Tae !! please....No one is here except us...rest here all are the other people, Strangers so don't worry. Let's Dance the Night away !
Taehyung - Aish !!

Yn started dancing while Tachyung was worrying being late at night, what if someone came to their room and found no one there.

Ruhi - Come on Jimin-Shi.

She hold his hands and started dancing.

Jimin - If you wanted to dance and enjoy, that we both can do at resort room also but why here.
Ruhi - See i wanted to enjoy with you and to dance freely. And that was possible here only as others are also not here..no one from our family is there except us. So atleast we can be free for sometimes na..And also this Is the nearest to the resort so in case of emergency, we would run also from here then also we would reach on time to the resort back.
Jimin - Ahh....ok.

Both of them started to dance.

Time Skip-----------

Jimin - ruhi, Now I am tired !
Ruhi - Ahhhh...okey...You go and sit.
Jimin - But I am warning you not to dance with any other guy or to get their close or let them be close to you !!
Ruhi - Yeah Yeah I know...Should I bring the drinks !
Jimin - You drink also !?
Ruhi - I never Did before... But I wanted to taste !!
Jimin - NOOO! Don't Drink....It's not good for your health !
Ruhi - Jimin you go and sit there, I will manage.
Jimin - Ahh Seriously !!

Ruhi went to bring the drinks and snacks for him and herself.

Yn - Taehyung, You wait here...I am coming !!
Taehyung - Where are you going !?
Yn - Just wait na..You go or sit there or stand here only don't move..I am coming in just a min.
Taehyung - Okey.

She didn't tell him and went to bring the drinks for herself and Taehyung.

Ruhi - Excuse me !!
Bartender - Yes !!
Ruhi - Can you please give two drinks with some snacks.
Bartender - Sure..wait.
Ruhi - Yeah.

She was looking around reading the things written on the board when Yn also came there but both of them didn't notice each other...as ruhi's back was facing Yn.

Yn - Excuse Me, please give two drinks with some snacks !
Bartender - Yes wait !
Yn - Ok.
Bartender - Excuse me Ma'am...Your Order.

Yn and ruhi both looked at the bartender...And when there the crowd came...So both weren't able to see each other..ruhi went to the bartender and took the order and went away from there to Jimin...Soon Yn also took her order and went from there to Taehyung.

Ruhi - Jimin-Shi~ Hihi..I am back..Let's sit there and take a sip !!
Jimin - Okk.

Both of them went to sit at any place.

Yn - Taehyung I am here !! Come let's sit there.
Taehyung - You brought the drinks !? You drink also !?
Yn - No I don't drink but thought of tasting it once. !! Don't worry, one sip will not harm !!
Taehyung - Y-
Yn - Don't say anything, come !
Taehyung - Aahhh...Ok !!

Both of them went to sit at one place.

Ruhi (sigh) - Come and sit now Jimin.
Jimin - Yeah..See ruhi, we have to go back to the resort so don't get drunk much...please else it will difficult to move from here.
Ruhi - Yeah Yeah I know.

She took the glass and filled the drink in it and gave it to Jimin and made one for herself.

Ruhi - Come On ! Cheers !!
Jimin - Yeah !!

Jimin took a sip and looked at ruhi, she first took a sip then lick her lips. Then drink the whole glass in one go...While Jimin was a little shock to see her like that...She filled another glass...and then drink that too in one go while Jimin wasn't able to understand what she is doing...He didn't even move the glass from his mouth position.

Taehyung and Yn were sitting a little far from them.

Taehyung - Yn let me tell you that I don't drink much !!
Yn - Aish..Don't drink then..Atleast you can take a sip right !!
Taehyung - Yeah Okey.
Yn - Good !

She filled the two glasses and then one gave it to him and other one she took it....she first took a sip, then taste it first and then drink the whole glass in one just like ruhi did...Taehyung was also Like Jimin just seeing her after she took a sip, Well, Yn and ruhi are bestfriends so there must be any thing same between them...and same goes to Taehyung and Jimin as they are real brothers.....Yn and ruhi were continuously drinking one after another glass..But Taehyung and Jimin only took a sip...They both were trying to stop their girlfriends from drinking but they were shouting.

Jimin - ruhi...Thats It ! (taking the bottle from her)
Ruhi (drunk) - NO !! one more !
Jimin - RUHI NO MEANS NO !!!
Ruhi (cry) - This guy is very Bad !! He is shouting at me !!
Jimin - W-What. !? Ruhi, apni Dasha Dekho pehle !!! (Ruhi, look at your condition first !)
Ruhi - What Hn !! Wait- (hiccup) Who are you Boy. !
Jimin - See this is the condition when you drink whole 10 Glass !
Ruhi - Hihihi !!

Yn was going to take her 11th glass when Taehyung this time snatch the bottle from her.

Taehyung - THATS IT !!!
Yn (crying) - AAAAAAAAA !!!
Taehyung - DONT SHOUT !! Put the finger on your lips.

She did as he said.

Taehyung - Now No more Drink !
Yn - No No Not Today !! Hihihi !!
Taehyung - Ahh..Jinjja ! Come Y/N, let's go to the resort !!

He Hold her hand she backed off.

Taehyung - What now..Come !
Yn - My boyfriend, Brother and Father like Mother and family too. (hiccup) but those three mainly tell me that (hiccup) I shouldn't go, with the strangers !! (Eyes getting close)
Taehyung - It's good whatever they say but I am your boyfriend only, Kim Taehyung, from South Korea !! Come because you are Drunk !!
Yn - I said na No means No !! (Hiccup) Can't you even..Understand one time..hn..Mr.Bandar !
Taehyung - You chipkali, get up !!
Yn (blurry eyes) - Waoh !! (Surprised) How do you know my nickname...hn...My Boyfriend when was my enemy (hiccup) He used to call me by that Name !!
Taehyung - I know because I am only your boyfriend Yn !!
Yn (fully drunk) -Oh really !! Ammm...if you're are Taehyung !! Then tell me you are Taehyung without actually telling me you
Taehyung - Ahhh...We are not here to Play Ynie.
Yn - Waoh..(surprised) You know my another nickname too !
Taehyung (fake cry) Yn, pls come back to your senses na..(taking a sip of his drink) Else How will I take you back to the resort being fully drunk !! If someone will catch us then we are dead for sure !!!!

Bartender - Excuse me Sir.
Taehyung - Hn..What happened !?
Bartender - Sir do you need one more glass !!
Taehyung (irritated) - Do you think so after seeing the drunk pateint beside me..hn..!?
Bartender - Aaaaa...I don't know..If you don't want then I am bringing the bill.
Taehyung - Yeah Bring.

The bartender went to take the bill...While Taehyung looked at Yn who was trying to stand on the couch.

Taehyung - Yahh..What are you trying to do !? Yn, you will fell down.
Yn - Aa..nothing will happen (her leg slipped and she fell on Taehyung) TaeTae...I Love you soooooooooooo muchhhhhh....I love My Tae (making a big heart)

She stood up from him and stood in front of him and started dancing while singing..being completely drunk.

Jimin - ruhi, please...I told you not to get drunk na else it will be difficult !!
Ruhi - Lalalalalalala (singing in drunken voice)
Jimin - Aishh...You are not even in your senses..What should I do !!
Bartender - Sir anything else !
Jimin (irritated) - Do you think.
Bartender - Your wish !! I just asked anyways I am bringing the bill if you don't need anything.
Jimin - Yeah okey.

The bartender went to take his bill while Jimin seated beside ruhi and looking at her who was in her own world, talking to herself..dancing, acting and singing.

Jimin - All the qualities are coming out now.

After some times, Both of their bills came..

Bartender - Sir Your bill.
Taehyung - Yeah give !!

He took out the money and was counting to pay by then Yn slowly went away from him in the crowd.

Taehyung - Take (he gave it to him)
Bartender - Ok sir, Thankyou...Pls visit again..
Taehyung (scoff) - Why not !? (Tired) Come Yn, Let's go now

he looked beside him but found no one but only the strangers.

Taehyung - Aishhhhh...Where have you gone now Yn !!

He started to search Yn.

Meanwhile

Bartender - Sir your Bill !!
Jimin - Yeah Just a second !

He was busy with the man when ruhi escaped from him.

Jimin - Take.
Bartender - Okey sir Thankyou and please visit again.
Jimin - Yea Yea Now go (tired) Come ruhi !! Let's go.

He looked behind him and didn't find ruhi but only the other people present there.

Jimin - what the Heck Yaar ! Ruhiii !! where has she gone now !!

He then went to find ruhi.

Ruhi - LAAA LAAAA LAAA (fully drunk)

She wasn't able to walk properly...others were seeing her.

Yn - Whaaohhh..Girl. You sing very good !! (Hiccup)
Ruhi (eyes getting close) Oh Thankyou Hihii !!
Yn - Let's seat together (not in sense)
Ruhi - Why Not (balance getting disturb)

both were fully drunk that they don't know they were talking to each other, They thought each other as the strangers...They went to sit on the couch together while keeping hands on each other's shoulders, they went there and started singing together.

Yn - Wanna...Wanna...Do you...Wanna....uummm...Drink one (not able to speak) Drink !!
Ruhi - Hihihi...Why not !!! Let's drink..Cheers !!
Yn- Yeah Cheers (smiling like a kid)

Both of them were acting like the small kids..After they drink one more glass....Wiped off there mouth and slowly closed their eyes and fell sleep their only with each other.

Taehyung - Yn !!

Taehyung was searching for Yn when his eyes fell on a figure from far, sleeping..So Taehyung went towards that and saw Yn but got a Shock seeing ruhi.

Taehyung - R-Ruhi !!! What she is doing here at the night time !! Has she come alone or with someone..and I think she is also drunk

He looked around and saw Jimin

Taehyung - The F**.....These two were here only !! Aahh Sh!t..If we saw each other, then it will problem to answer every questions of his...Aaa...what should I do..Yes. (He carried Yn first) Now what should I do of ruhi...I shouldn't leave her here alone before Jimin reaches here as it is not safe because she is drunk and also other strangers are also here !! Ottokeee !!??? What should I dooooo

then he saw Jimin coming towards there directions while looking here and there and coming from the crowd..Taehyung with Yn immediately went from there to the different direction most likely he hide behind the wall.

Jimin - Ahh..Finally, You are here...I was so scared and you are sleeping like nothing happened !!! Anyways, first let me carry you and leave this club

he picked her up and made his way out of the club..Taehyung also came out while still carrying Yn..He also made his way out of the club but made sure to make a distance between Him and Jimin so they won't see each other.

Taehyung - Aishhh...Thank god..All were sleeping and no one saw us together.

he put her down on the bed while she was deep in her sleep.

Taehyung (sigh) - You are just like a kid as ranbir says !! Today you made me run a lot from here to there, then we all played the hide seek..so no one could catch us together !! I am tired now,so I will sleep with you only here !!

He closed the lights and slept beside her.

Jimin also made ruhi laid on the bed, she didn't wake up in between as she was also deep in her sleep.

Jimin (sigh) - My body !! I told you no to drunk much but you don't listen only to me !! Today was a tiring day man !! Now as a punishment for you, I will sleep with you..Your Indian Family Rules of not sleeping together before marriage now go to Hell because I don't care !! I will sleep with you..I don't have energy now to go to my room as sleep there !

He also then laid beside her and slept.

The Next Day

In the Morning.

Hobi woke up but didn't find tanvi beside him...He looked around the room to see her.

Hobi - Where is She !?

Tanvi then came out of the washroom wearing Saree..and fully ready..hobi wasn't even able to blink his eyes and was just staring at her....tanvi saw him staring at her.

Tanvi's outfit

Tanvi (chuckled) - Good Morning My Hubby !!

She seated in front of him.

Hobi - Good Morning Wifey....I think you planned to Seduce me today again, right.
Tanvi - Yahh..It's not like that but I thought of wearing Saree because I searched up,it looks nice if a newly wedded girl wears a saree on her first morning after marriage !!
Hobi - ohh okay~
Tanvi - Yeah..Anyways now get up, go to washroom and change and wear your clothes.

Hobi looked at himself and he realised that he was naked.

Hobi (shy) - Oh..hehe.
Tanvi - Yah whats the need to feeling shy..hn.
Hobi -Well it was you who was feeling shy yesterday night, right !?
Tanvi - Aaa....Not really !!
Hobi (smirk) - By the way I hope I didn't went too hard.
Tanvi (blushing) - Yahh !

He hold her hands and bring her closer to his chest.

Tanvi (blushing) - well, you weren't that hard !
Hobi (teasing look) - An..Hn !!

Yn and Taehyung both wokeup...Yn's head was paining a bit......She looked beside her and saw Taehyung being fully tired and looking at her with half opened Eyes....She was shocked seeing him beside her.

Yn - What are you doing here....wait did we slept together last night ?!
Taehyung - Do you remember anything of what happened last night !!
Yn - What happened Last night..(thinking) Aaaaa...why I am not able to remember !! You only tell that what has happened Last night...I remembered only this much that di and jiju got married, thats it !! Taehyung (sigh) - Your drink last night..and was fully Talli baba...You didn't know how much I did struggle last night to bring you here in your room !!
Yn - Aaaaaa...ok~ I remember now..then...what happened ?!
Taehyung - Yn you know what last night when we were in club, we thought we were alone there but ruhi and Jimin too were present there...You and ruhi even slept together there in the club but were fully Drunk and so thought each other as the strangers..Just imagine what if she wasn't drunk at that time or you weren't...Jimin was also there !! And being very careful so Jimin and ruhi won't catch us together.
Yn - Ohhh ! Ok anyways let's go down for the breakfast.
Taehyung - First Promise me that you won't drink next time.
Yn - I just tasted last night..
Taehyung - Your Tasting went too far !!
Yn - Ok I won't drink now.

Ruhi wokeup while massaging her head and looked beside and saw Jimin sleeping..Her eyes got widened...She looked at herself down her body under the blanket and releases a relief sigh.

Ruhi - Aish..What was I even Thinking..And wait why he is sleeping beside me !? Did last night we slept together but why can't remember anything !!

She seated on the bed...Jimin also wakeup and looked at her.

Jimin - Finally you are awake !!
Ruhi - What happened !?
Jimin - Do you remember anything what you did last night ?!
Ruhi - what I did !?
Jimin - How will you even remember after having 10 shots.
Ruhi - 10 shots !? Who did !?
Jimin - You !! who else ! Try to remember yesterday we both went to club and there you said you will take only a sip to taste the drink but literally once you started you didn't stop even !!
Ruhi - Aaaa...Ok-I can remember something but not really like perfectly !!
Jimin - Leave it !!
Ruhi - Yeah but tell me one thing why did you slept with me.
Jimin - So you think after carrying you from club to here in resort then here in room while making sure that no one could see us together...After whole yesterday tired day then the things with you there ! Thats why I slept here only !!
Ruhi - But you na that-
Jimin - ruhi Please !! I know leave it..nothing happens.
Ruhi - Leave it..Come let's go down !
Jimin - Yeah ok~

After getting change and ready, then both went down to have their breakfast.

Time Skip-----------

Mostly All the relatives/Guest and all gathered together for the breakfast while sharing things and talking.

Taehyung & Yn - Good Morning Everyone.
All - Good Morning.
Taehyung (teasing look) - Hyung and sinu-i haven't come na till now.
All (laughing) - Yeah !
Jimin - Hey Ya Whats up !!
Ruhi - Good Morning !!
All - Hello, Good Morning.

Taehyung, Yn, Jimin and ruhi went and sit at the seats with their family members.

Jimin - Btw I want to say that umm dad Mr.Lee has called me sometimes before telling about our company...As so
Taehyung's dad -Yeah Yeah...So When you thre have to go Korea.
Jimin - He said Today !!
Yn's dad - But today is hoseok and tanvi's wedding Reception and you will go today only !!
Jimin - But still Have to go Uncle...As it is about Company CEOs
Taehyung's dad - Listen I will talk to Mr.Lee, You three can go tomorrow Morning, Go early in the morning so by 11-12 or 1 you both can reach Korea and then go to Mr.Lee..and take the papers of the company... But attend today's function.
Jimin - Ok dad !!
Yn - You are going to Korea tomorrow !?
Taehyung - Yeah
Yn (pout) - How many days ?!
Taehyung - Don't know..Might be 2, 3 or 4 days as per to the meetings..after that we both will come back here and then will go on a family trip.
Yn - hmmm..ok.

Soon tanvi and hobi also came down and all saw tanvi wearing Saree.

Hobi and tanvi - Good Morning all.
All (teasing look) - Good Morning.
Taehyung (teasing smile and look) - How was your night Hyung and sinu-i.
Hobi (blush) - Aaaa..G-good !!

He went sit on the chair beside Jungkook, tanvi also seated beside hobi.

Jimin (teasing) - I hope Hyung you didn't went too Hard...Else my sinu-i would have cried.
Ruhi - Jimin Shi, If he would have then Bhabhi won't be bale to walk right now..bhai would have carried her in Bridal style..Right ?!

Both tanvi and hobi didn't reply but was putting their food in plate while listening to them...Both were blushing and feeling Shy.

Yn - Reply na jiju and di, we are curious to know what you did last night.
Tanvi (forced smile) - When you will get marry, you will come to know...Whatever you will do on your wedding night that thing we both did..ok !! Got your answer !!

all started laughing while Yn started getting mix feeling.

Taehyung (smirk) (whispering to yn) - Do you wanna know or you already know !? Don't tell me you don't know because I know that no one is innocent !!
Author - you're right tae....you know the readers are the part of the most innocent fandom....isn't ?!
Yn (shy) - E-Eat your food !!

Yn's mom - Yah you all stop teasing each other, tanu, you are looking so beautiful in Saree.
Tanvi - thank you so much.

Time Skip-----------

Ranbir - WHAT !!?
Aman - Yes Bro.
Ranbir - Are you serious !!?
Aman - Yes Bro.
Ranbir - Are you out of your mind !!?!
Aman - No bro
Ranbir - Oh God ! Aman...You said You Love Aeri !!
Aman - Yes Bro.
Ranbir - But How !!?!!
Aman - What how now !?
Ranbir - If I am not wrong then you were the only one who said yesterday that love can't be done in 2 days and now here you are telling me that you love fell for Aeri in just 4-5 hours ! Aman Yaar how is this possible, you fell in love with any of the girl to whom you don't even
know properly!!
Aman - No, we both know each other now..Last night we talked together for hours and I came to know everything about her and she also did about me.
Ranbir - But Aman still, You fell for her yesterday in Just few hours.
Aman - Aaa..So what happened !!?
Ranbir - Aah..really !! You both are still young, who does love at this age yaar...she is 18.you are 18..only 18.
Aman - It's ok na bro, I just wanted to inform anyone of you about us so I did to you.
Ranbir - Yeah now if Uncle Or Masi would scold you, I will be involved with you to keep your secret.
Aman - Nothing will happen like that, Trust us.
Ranbir - Are you really in love or you are just having a kind of Attraction towards her.
Aman - I don't know..I think I love her..or..we kissed btw.

Ranbir facepalm himself.

Ranbir - Leave it...Go to your room and get ready.
Aman - Yeah Bro..Thanks. ! Bye
Ranbir - Han han.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 165 20
It's the story between two idols who fall in love with eachother!
40.8K 1.2K 19
An Indian girl and a Korean boy is arranged to marry will they both fall in love a cute and romantic story definitely read it's gonna be romantic ...
9.1K 162 22
It's about a girl named y/n that babysits a child for someone and falls in love with him will he like her back.
141K 3.6K 32
This story is about a girl is in love with her idol named Jeon Jungkook