ᴋᴇʏsɪ's ᴋᴜʀsᴇ.

بواسطة llvrrx

his blessing, her curse. a lesson for the... المزيد

ᴋᴇʏsɪ's ᴋᴜʀsᴇ.
1 || ITS A BRAWL
2 || WEIRDO HOES
3 || L RIZZ
4 || SUMMER LOVIN'
5 || SINNERS SUNSET
6 || SLUMBER PARTY
7 || FOR EVERYBODY
8 || BLOCK PARTY
9 || RIDE OUT
11 || MAMA'S BLESSIN
12 || DATE NIGHT
13 || BESTIE OR BAE
14 || DRAMA
15 || DRUNK IN LOVE
16 || IN YO CITY
17 || GHOSTED
18 || DELULU HO
19 || BONNIE & CLYDE
20 || ALL FOR LOVE
21 || LICK BACK
22 || VACAY
23 || OUTSIDE
24 || VIRAL
25 || INFLUENCED
26 || REAL
27 || HOMIES HOPPIN'
28 || BE MINE
29 || BIG EIGHTEEN
30 || JESUS LOVES U
31 || THE AFTERMATH
32 || LUXURY
33 || NYC NIGHTS
34 || SKELETONS PT1
35 || SKELETONS PT2
36 || BRANCHIN' OFF
37 || PARKED CAR CONVERSATIONS
38 || DISAPPOINTMENT
39 || NETWORKING
40 || CHILDHOOD
41 || TABLES TURNIN
42 || MONEY MOVES
43 || PUBLICITY
44 || CAUGHT UP
45 || HOME
46 || NEW YEAR
47 || LONGLIVEKD
48 || THE END
49 || BONUS CHAPTER
50 || UNFINISHED BUSINESS
𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙻 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙲𝚁𝙴𝙳𝙸𝚃𝚂
ᴋᴇʏꜱɪ'ꜱ ᴋᴜʀꜱᴇ ɪɪ

10 || AREA CODES

11.9K 472 535
بواسطة llvrrx

July 20 | 3:26 am | Miami , FL

At this point, I was on my 3rd bottle of Hennessy and man was I feeling myself. "When I see youuuuuuuuu baby when I, yea." I slurred into my phone sending a audio message to Keysi off of instagram since i'm still blocked. "Nah on some real shit though." I said starting a new one.

"I think i should let you know, I got thing for you and I can't let goooooo." I sung tryna hold my head up, taking another sip out the bottle "Call me mama i miss you." I said blowing a kiss into the audio message and ending it.

She texted back and I opened it immediately. "leave me alone" the text read and my heart just shut down. "Mannnnnnn." I dragged out and walked out of the bnb bathroom, going back to the party.

I sat on the couch watching everything going on, Miami lit as hell but I can't enjoy this shit how I want to. I ran my hands down my face, shaking myself to calm down my intoxication.

"You sexy, I want you." Some random girl said sitting next to me. I mugged her. "Man move around." I said getting up and walking away from her.

even these hoes in a different area codes dont know how to act

"There that nigga go, here." Rax said handing me a shot of a unknown white liquor. "I'm good bro." I said.  lame ass nigga." He said taking the shot and I shook my head at how wild he was.

"Look at this nigga Drako." He pointed to Drako who was taking body shots off of 3 different females.

he must want some more kids

"You want one?" A girl said coming up to me with a shot glass in between her breast. "Nah i'm good." I said. "My nigga come on, stop being pussy." Drako said as him and Rax was both in my ear telling me to do it.

The girl started shaking her boobs and caressing them causing the shot to tip over and spill on her chest. "Peer pressure the most dangerous thing in the world." I said grabbing the shot with my mouth and tipping it over in my mouth before going back to lick the tequila that spilled on her.

"Yeahhhh." Rax and Drako hyped me up. I slowly slipped away from them niggas as they was caught up in the party scene. I walked outside, lighting a blunt I had tucked behind my ear. 

A few moments later, a girl came out the house. She was valid but she wasn't Keysi. "Hey." She said walking past to her car. I nodded, not feeling like using my words.  "Where you from?" She said bending over to grabbing something out her car.

gyatttt

"Chi." I said tilting my head, analyzing her figure. "Aw okay, i'm from west philly." She said looking at me. "That's wassup, what you doing down here?" I asked. "Same thing everybody else does in Miami." She shrugged and I chuckled.

"Oh you out here showing your ass?" I said. "You out here catching it?" She said making me laugh. "Nah i got somebody back home, just here celebrating my manz birthday." I said and she nodded.

"That somebody back home been having you moping around the whole time you was in there." She said leaning on her car. "You was watching me?" I scrunched up my face. "I'm observant." She said and I nodded.

"It's complicated, i'm not really in her good graces right now." I said. "Well i'm no therapist or nothing but by the looks of things, you really messed up about her but is she messed up about you?" She said.

"I said it was complicated." I shrugged. "I'm just saying, you in Miami." She said and I looked at my phone at Keysi's last message to me.

maybe she really don't fuck with me

"Ain't it a beach or something round here?" I said and she laughed. "Yea i think so." She said sarcastically. "Shii you tryna go?" I said.

Normally I wouldn't give another girl the time of day but she didn't come off to me with nun of that thirsty shit, she'll be a cool lil distraction.

July 21, | 5:28 pm | Chicago, IL

i can't believe this nothing ass nigga is in miami, like wow this what we doing.

I was replaying the 20 audio messages he sent me off of instagram last night and he was clearly drunk. I wish I hadn't told him to leave me alone but I can't give in that easy, that's what he's used to.

As I was listening to his audio messages back to back, i got a message from Rhyon. "Match?" The text read and I immediately responded to it, getting up from my desk to change out of my comfort clothes since it was Sunday and I work from home on Sundays.

I put on a skims set and slicked my hair up in a high pony with dramatic baby hairs, sliding my feet into my crocs then texting her, telling her that I was about to come over there.

***

6:34 on

It had been a hour since me and Rhyon was smoking in her basement, chopping it up since we hadn't seen each other since July 4th. "You still haven't talked to Sahil?" She said and I looked at her weird. "You mean Kurse?" I said and she laughed hysterically. "Girlll yall wanna be fake petty towards each other for what?" She said.

"I'm not being petty, I know a Kurse...i don't know no Sahil." I shrugged. "Why'd yall even stop speaking?" She asked. "Because he fw Zaara and when I showed him proof, he lied talking about he was threatening her over me." I said changing positions in my seat because I was uncomfortable.

She laughed for like 3 minutes before speaking. "Keysi this is why I fw you and I think this why Kurse like you too, you one calm, crazy ass bitch." She said continuing to laugh. "What you talking about?" I said scrunching up my face. "Zaara is GAY" She said and my mouth dropped.

"Say swearrr." I said almost falling out my chair. "On my daddy, you think Kurse would be around a female on a day to day basis if she was straight? He don't even play like that." She said passing me the blunt.

"Yes, his hoe ass." I said and she shook her head. "Kurse is not that type of man, he believes in things most people he associates with, don't. I know on the outside, he looks like every other nigga moving bricks but he's not." She said.

Kurse was different from your typical street nigga, all the things that them other niggas didn't like or haven't gave a chance, like relationships, that was Kurse. He's more than just a nigga shooting a gun with a arm sleeve tattoo.

"What proof did you have anyway?" She asked and I scrolled through my phone looking for the video then showing her. "Keysi be foreal right now." She twisted her lips up. "What? It don't look like they doing something?" I said.

"Girl the video is so out of context, who even showed you this?" She said handing me my phone back. "Niah and Demi." I said and she stared at me with a "duh" face.

"I don't normally speak on your friends because they wayyy, wayyyyyy below my standards of life but on behalf of my brother because i don't play that shit, them bitches are messy and both of them been in Kurse dms for years." She said and i was instantly baffled.

"Hoe whattt." I said sitting up in my seat. "You ain't gotta believe me, ask Kurse for that phone." She said and I just stood there in disbelief.

these bitches tried to get me to leave my nigga because they want him?????

"I'm hungry, you tryna hit a 2 man or something?" She said pulling her phone out. "Girl but Kur-" She cut me off. "Girl he's in Miami, yall still allowed to have a life outside of each other gah dayum." She snapped.

"So what you feeling like? Something basic because I got a local street nigga on the roster that can hook us up with some burgers or something but I also got a lil white boyyyy, so bitch you want some lobster or something?" She said sticking her tongue out making me laugh at her

"And i'll just have them bring a friend for you." She said typing on her phone.

𝓚

𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

"i blame it on the model broad with the hollywood smile, stripper booty with a rack like wow"
/ novacane

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3.1K 181 80
What happens when you've loved someone so long you can't see your life without them in it, even if they cause you nothing but hell? Read and find out...
52.4K 1.3K 26
"Sometimes our love is mad toxic.. and i'm trying my hardest. Try and leave me. I dare you. " - MINE ™ ..
77 17 18
she is his "weakness" but he loves her too much to let go...