His Forbidden Hybrid Mate

By HumbleSmith123

Selene's life was shattered on her 16th birthday when her mother's deep secret was exposed and the whole pack... More

1. Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Cast in the story so far.
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Epilogue
Season 2 update

Chapter 51

8.7K 341 13
By HumbleSmith123

Jaden's POV

I wished to kill him right there. Each punch on his face was a trigger for another one, and hearing his groans and cry of intense pain only sent more uncontrollable urges to disfigure his face with my blows.

For every pain he had caused Selene. For every moment she cried bitterly and lamented for mercy while he went on torturing her, I felt like taking his life, and even though I agreed with Selene just to beat him up and not kill him, it was so much more difficult to stop until she told me so.

It was as if her voice was all my anger needed to fade away, and it was at that same moment that I realized how hard I had hit him. He looked quite scary with his face beaten to pulp making him appear like those zombies in horror movies, as blood spilled from almost every part of his face.

I stood up after wiping my bloody hands on his cloth, and it was even then that I noticed the little crowd of students that had gathered, some were taking pictures and videos of what was happening.

There was no doubt I was in trouble of getting into trouble with the royal family after doing this to their son, and it all gets more fucked up that I wasn't even a werewolf like them in this pack, no background or family.

How was I going to defend myself or hid without them finding out about my true identity?

When I left the vampire Kingdom and came in here with the help of Jake's ring to cover my scent, I snuck into a random home and luckily found out they had a son at my age. He was asleep so I stole a few of his clothes before running into the wood.

This morning, I kept an eye on the royal packhouse and saw when Selene was taken to school.

I had came here and had poisoned the superintendent's coffee, then used the antidote as a pawn to force him into introducing me that way into this school to avoid suspicion after giving me admission here.

All these risks to save Selene.

Now, how would I escape being attacked by the royal warriors after what I just did to Callen, the Alpha's son?

My eyes went over to Selene, and I could see the fear in her eyes too. It was as if we were having the same thoughts in our heads.

"My...father...will...kill...you..." Callen's strangling voice came in with a cough as he groaned deeply in excruciating pain. "I promise!!" I grunted, struggling to sit up, and I really felt like kicking him hard in the face, but I held myself.

"Can you leave us now, please?" The tiny and shivering voice of Sophia moaned fearfully at me as she crawled closer to where she was. My slap must have been so hard that she lost all balance and fell hard, and I could vividly see the redness of her cheek.

But I could still see something in her eyes. Lust. I had seen it when I came into the class. She was among those who were lost staring at me, drooling with their eyes wet with extreme admiration.

It was very obvious that she was obsessed with me, but what surprised me was that even right now, after I had beaten her brother black and blue, those emotions were still in her eyes when our eyes met.

She even shyly looked away. 

At this point, I had to use it to help myself.

Slowly, I walked up to her, maintaining a steady gaze at her face while she struggled to keep steady eye contact with me as she kept glancing back to the ground.

"Can you stand up from the ground, please?" I said to her in a gentle voice, stretching my hands toward her.

She raised her eyes and stared at my hand, then at my face with a confused look.

I smiled, and I could see her brows furrow before she smiled back and took my hand as I helped her stand. 

"Are you okay? Do you still feel any pain? I'm very sorry. I was hard on you. I...."

"I'm fine. It doesn't hurt anymore." She cut me, and hurried to her brother, who was now sitting up with his head lowered as blood dripped down his injured face.

"Let's go home. You need to be treated!" She murmured in sadness, trying to lift him up. Selene was the first to help her, and I followed. My only chance of escape from the Alpha's wrath lies in Sophia's hands. With the kind of desperation I saw in her eyes, she wouldn't mind defending me just to have a chance with me.

I hope I wasn't mistaken, though.

"Get your filthy hands off my brother!" She snarled at Selene, who quickly backed away in fear, but she didn't say the same to me. We both helped him into the car.

I had killed off the two bodyguards that served as their drivers. I wouldn't have if they hadn't been so aggressive, ready to kill me when they sighted me with Selene. I finished them off and kept their bodies in the trunk of the car.

Callen was dropped in the back seat, and when Sophia made to hop into the driver's side, I held her hand.

"I'm very sorry." I breathed, maintaining a guilt expression with my eyes straight into hers.

She flinched at my touch and was blinking.

"You aren't sorry. You were fighting for Selene confidently, not minding whatever it cost. So why are you telling me you're sorry, and why are you holding my hand? You slapped me earlier for barely touching you!" She blurted, her breath speeding up as if she were panting.

"Selene once helped me; that was why I was infuriated to see her being treated that way, but now I feel so bad. I'm so angry at myself for everything I just did because I know you're hurt, and it hurts me more because I fear you might hate me. I don't want you to hate me. We can have a chance together." I forced out the blunt lie that almost made me throw up.

It disgusts the shit out of me to hear myself say this to Sophia, but I feigned it all, swallowing it in a lump as her jaw dropped and her eyes lit up on hearing what I just said.

"Leave that dickhead and come drive me home!! I'm in pain!" Callen grunted in frustration and fury from inside, but Sophia gave him a deaf ear as she let out a smile.

"I'm not sure I heard you right. Does it mean...you...love me too? We can be together, and Selene is like a common friend to you?" She asked, audible enough for Selene, who was on the other side of the car, to hear.

I glanced at her, and she looked away from me. 

"Yes. I know everyone thinks so because I chose to sit with her, so I like her. That's bullshit. I just repaid her for the good she once did for me. It's over now. So can I ask you for a favor?" I sighed, placing my hand on her cheek.

"Get your hands off my sister, you mother fucker!" Callen barked again, like a dog, right inside there with his swollen and bleeding lips, while being ignored.

"Oh gosh. My heart is racing. I really love you too. Like the moment you stepped into the class, I...."

"Sophia..." I broke in, not wanting to hear her say more of the bullshit she had in mind. I just wanted to get away from her after getting this favor.

"Your brother needs to be treated. Can you do me a favor?" I requested, and she nodded continuously, blinking with emotions in her eyes.

"Anything in my power."

"Just don't let your father come for me. I don't want to be in trouble for hitting the prince. Whatever you can do to..."

"Shh.." she hushed me with an index finger across my lips as her face beamed with smile.

"No one will disturb you. I promise. I need to go. See you tomorrow." She giggled and kissed my lips. I could swear my stomach grumbled in anger at her kiss. Selene is watching, and it seems she was doing it to make her jealous. I just pray Selene understands that I'm doing all this for us.

"Get into the car, bitch!" Sophia snorted at Selene as she broke away from me.

She waved and blew kisses at me as she drove off with grins all over her face. I just hope my lles work for today, because I have only one mission here in this pack and it all ends tonight.

This night is when the vampire knight will come for the life of Selene. That's why I'm here. To save her. To stop them. 

I have my plans, and if everything works out, I'm leaving this pack with Selene tonight, and together we are returning to the vampire kingdom. 

There is only one way to convince my father that she is my mate.

That Shaman.

I have to find a way to make him speak in my favor since my father has so much trust and confidence in him.

Selene is going home with me. I can't leave her to suffer more. No. Never!

Sophia's POV

"How do you feel?" I asked Selene, unable to control my happiness, as we got to the royal clinic and Callen was taken in for treatment.

"I don't understand." She replied lowly, and I couldn't help laughing at the sadness I saw in her eyes.

"You heard everything I and Jaden discussed earlier. Even if you were deaf all of a sudden, you weren't blind enough to see us kiss, right?" I smirked, raising her head with her jaw so she could look at my face.

"You thought you were something special when he was treating you well earlier; well, he just confessed in front of you that it was a repayment, and it's all over. He doesn't care about you anymore but me, you pig!" I scowled, and she let out a shrug as tears dropped from her eyes.

"I didn't expect him to love me either. You're far better than me." She uttered under her breath, and I burst into mocking laughter again.

"You are really pathetic. No one wants to associate with you. No one! Don't you think your life is miserable enough for you to end it all? Well, you can live on for a few years and watch in sadness as me and Jaden fall in love and get married." I chuckled.

"I'm sure in those few hours when he helped you, you thought your knight in shining armor had arrived. Delusional bitch," I added scornfully, smacking her head.

"Start moving to the royal packhouse and sink your disgusting self into that dungeon you call a room, pig!" I spat and headed over to the clinic, walking proudly.

Mom was right. No man can ever resist my beauty. Jaden proved it. He fell for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9M 209K 8
Sienna is a trained wolf assassin who learned not to trust anyone from a young age. She is loyal and caring, but appears heartless and harsh to outsi...
3.3M 85.3K 37
Lillian Wilson A 20-year old werewolf. Ever since her mother died, her father and pack abuse her. She's been mute since she was 15 and only talks t...
233K 5.1K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
549K 16.4K 55
*Warning - Contains 18+ Content* He holds my face firmly between two hands. "Sienna, I'm not going to have you for the first time one of Maren's gues...