Sinful addiction

By romanticxwrites

"Valerio, fuck I- I can't it's t-too much" he grabbed both her wrists locking them in place behind her back w... More

โ•‘-๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
โ•‘-๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ
โ•‘-๐“๐จ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ
โ•‘-๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ
โ•‘-๐†๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ
โ•‘-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ
โ•‘-๐“๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž
โ•‘-๐‚๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
โ•‘-๐’๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž
โ•‘-๐‹๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง
โ•‘-๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ฅ
โ•‘-๐ƒ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐“๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐จ๐จ
โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž
โ•‘-๐๐š๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฒ
โ•‘-๐Ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ž
โ•‘-๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž
โ•‘-๐ƒ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ 
โ•‘-๐“๐ก๐ž ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
โ•‘-๐‘๐จ๐œ๐œ๐จ
โ•‘-๐‡๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐
โ•‘-๐’๐ก๐จ๐œ๐ค
โ•‘-๐๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ
โ•‘-๐‘๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ
โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž
โ•‘-๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ
โ•‘-๐๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐ž
โ•‘-๐’๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐
โ•‘-๐๐ž๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ 
โ•‘-๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐˜๐š๐œ๐ก๐ญ
โ•‘-๐‡๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐›
โ•‘-๐‚๐š๐ง๐๐ฒ
โ•‘-๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
โ•‘-๐๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐‰๐ž๐ญ
โ•‘-๐‘๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก
โ•‘-๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐
โ•‘-๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ž
โ•‘-๐๐š๐ง๐ข๐œ
โ•‘-๐“๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž
โ•‘-๐€๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
โ•‘-๐ƒ๐ข๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐
โ•‘-๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
โ•‘-๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ
โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ
๐’๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ซ

โ•‘-๐‡๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ 

88.9K 1.8K 1K
By romanticxwrites

Song: Lost in the fire - The Weeknd
𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨
❀❀❀

I gave in yesterday, I know I shouldn't have, getting her involved in the beginning was a huge risk, but it was a risk that was worth it.

She's laying in my bed, her head on my chest and her leg thrown over mine. I wake up at six every morning, yet it's currently 9:23 and I haven't moved, neither am I planning to until she wakes up.

After a few minutes head shifts and she groans softly. I watch her check her surroundings then let out a small gasp when she realizes she's on top of me. She looks up, straight into my eyes and stills like she doesn't know what to do.

It took every restraint in my body not to kiss her yesterday. I want to, so bad and the way her soft doe eyes gaze into me with an expression carrying so much emotion I can't even say which ones are there, is not helping.

"Good morning, amore. Sleep well?" I say kissing her forehead.

"Mhm. I ne-" she cuts herself off with a yawn then snuggles her head into my chest. "I need to shower."

My eyes lit up and I'm about to say something before she lifts her head up and smacks her hand over my mouth.

"Don't say it." She says unimpressed.

I grab her arm covering my mouth and pin it to her side.

"I don't know what your talking about." I smirk.

"My shower." She groans trying to pull out of my hold.

"Ah, now that you mention it I think I need a shower too." She stops her movements giving me a dirty look.

"I'm not showering with y- what the fuck are you doing!" I pick her up throwing her over my shoulder and walk to her bathroom since I know she needs her own hair products there.

"Put me down!"She punches at my back and in response I hitch up her shirt and land a harsh slap on her ass.

She freezes yelping out in pain then deciding to give up. I place her down on the bathroom counter then take the shirt of her body. I back up doing the same. I move downwards and pull down my sweatpants, stepping out of them, lastly I grab onto my boxers, and pull them down too.

She gulps and quickly looks away with wide eyes.

"You know maybe I don't need to shower." She says as an excuse. I wasn't planning on fucking her but now I just might.

"Yes you do." I turn on the water, waiting for it to go warm.

"You saying I stink?" She frowns crossing her arms.

"Would it make you feel better if I said no?" I tease. She smells fucking delicious but I'll never back down showering with her.

"Your a dick."

"If you want it just say so." I wink at her, the water goes warm so I walk towards her to pick her up.

"Fuck no, that thing will rip me in half."

"Wanna test that theory?" I lift a brow.

"Would it make you feel better if I said yes?" She says reciting what I told her before.

"Fuck yes it would."

"Then no." She smiles turning around to start washing her body with her shower oil.

It takes a shit ton of restraint not to bend her over and fuck her raw right here but I somehow manage too hold myself back.

She slightly bends over and pull her hair to the side to wash it. Her movement giving me a perfect view of her ass. I swear she's doing this on purpose.

After about 10 minutes of my suffering we finish in the shower and out of nowhere she grabs 20 different types of bottles for her hair including a fucking bowl.

"What are you doing?" I ask her as she slips a towel around her body and sits down in the sofa in her room.

"I need to style my hair or it'll puff of like crazy with volume. You don't have to stay, it sucks and takes forever. " she grumbles opening the first bottle with some kind of mousse.

"I'll do it." I walk up to her, pick her up and place her on my lap.

"Valerio-"

"Tell me what to do." I grin. She contemplates for a few second before rolling her eyes and handing me the bowl of water. Handing me some kind of mousse she tells me to put it in her hair, scrunch it and then dip her hair in water and scrunch it again.

"Like this?"

"Yup."

I do as she says repeating the scrunching motions for a couple minutes, her hair slowly forms into elegant dark curls.

"Now take this and graze it all over my hair, then scrunch it but don't dip it in the water." She speaks, handing me a gel.

After about 30 minutes we finish her hair and she sits up from my lap, getting something to dry her hair.

Does she seriously have to do this every time she washes her hair?

She comes back with something I swear looks like a fucking torture weapon.

"What the fuck is that?"

"It's a diffuser." She plugs it in and surprisingly sits back on my lap, turning the weapon on.

"Won't it mess up your hair?"

"If it was a blow dryer it would but the spikes in it are meant for the curls to stay in place, plus the air coming out of it isn't as harsh." She tells me as she slowly starts drying her hair in upward motions.

She shifts in my lap to get dry her hair in different angles. I groan and grab her hips as she continues almost fucking grinding on my dick.

"Amore, I love watching you do your hair but if you don't stop fucking moving we're going to have a problem."

She immediately stills and stops excessively moving over me. I chuckle and continue watching her.

❀❀❀

"I need it by the next two weeks, not any later understood?."

"It's terribly difficult to get a hold on in such short notice, boss. I don't know if they'll-"

"I don't give a fuck, I'll add 100k to get it here by then as long as I fucking get it, Michael."

"Y-yes boss I'll let them know"

I hang up the phone with a scowl, leaning back in my chair and as on cue Amara knocks on my door.

"Come in."

she walks in wearing shorts that are so fucking short they could be called underwear and no one would notice the difference and a white piece of fabric that shouldn't even be allowed to be considered as a top.

She sits down in front of me playing with her hands. "Im going to Christian's house tomorrow."

"Hell no your not." I snap.

"All of my stuff are still there I need to get them."

Fuck, I guess she's right, but Christian isn't exactly in a stable condition right now given our little conversation.

"I don't think Christian is in a good condition to meet anyone right now."

"What do you mean? He told me it was fine."

Did he now?..

"What did you do Valerio." She says, her tone getting more serious.

"We had a nice conversation about manners." I smirk.

"Valerio. What the fuck did you do?"

"Nothing he didn't deserve." I clench my jaw.

Her eyes widen. She's seen me kill someone without another thought before, so who knows what's going through her head right now.

She stands up, walking towards the door.
"I'm going to see him, I don't know what the fuck you did and you obviously won't tell me so I'm figuring it out my self."  She leaves.

I storm out after her, the fuckers face is deformed and he no longer has a dick, he is not in stable condition to see her. 

When I'm out the door if my office she's already running down the stairs and towards the front door.

Not only is she running away from me, she's also going out wearing two pieces of fabric? I'm going to enjoy spanking that cute little ass of hers red later.

I catch up to her before she leaves out the door and slam her against the wall.

"What?" She yelps.

"You think I'm letting you go out wearing that, when it's fucking freezing outside?"

She rolls her eyes and tries to get out of my hold by pushing on my chest but I grab them and pin them above her head.

"Calm the fuck down" I snarl.

"I need to get my stuff, Valerio!"

"I'll get you a duplicate of everything you have there."

"What? No I have important things there, I need to get my things! Valerio please."

Fuck, she's sexy begging me, almost makes me want to have her do it again.

"Fine, but I'm taking you, and your changing clothes. I'm not having you freeze to death." I let her arms down.

"Whatever"

She comes down a few minutes later wearing my grey sweatpants and a thick white sweater.

"Happy?" She walks up to me crossing her arms.

"Very" I smirk and turn around, walking out of the door towards the garage with her.

I had to threaten Christian that if he told her anything i'd cut of his legs. He obviously agreed not wanting to loose another limb.

I shouldn't have agreed to let her go, but her begging? Fucking hell, I'd agree to anything. She's not even allowed to know I exist yet here we are. I'm fucking addicted, and that's exactly what makes our entire situation so dangerous.

❀❀❀

This chapter is really rushed sorry! I've been kinda busy lately but I hope it's still okay🥲❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 98.6K 54
"let me tell you something, darling. you've unlocked a side of me, even I fear. but since you want to keep me up all night, challenging me, he's gonn...
1.5M 27.1K 34
RATED S FOR SMUTTTTTTT ***** "Please, Enzo!" "Oh, angel. You know that's not what you're supposed to call me. I thought you wanted to be a good girl...
751K 12K 64
๊จ„the mob boss and his maid๊จ„ โ€ขโ€ข "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...
457K 13K 56
"I don't want to eat." His eyes narrow a fraction of an inch, but at this point I don't even care if I piss off the great Cavallaro. Last night was...