Moran - Dare to Love

By Ms_WhisperAngel

A story tells about Monami Mahajan, a soon-to-be graduate, freelanced by Karan Shergill, a young psychologis... More

Part -1
Part -2 Missing teenagers
Part-3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27 Coaxing and pampering
Part 28 Follow Rani sahiba k orders
Part 29
Part 30 A new case
Part 31 Who is the Murderer?
Part 32 love you like crazy
Part 33 Accident
Part 34 Statement
Part 35 Almost kiss
Part 36 Realisation
Part 37 Bar, drinks and indirect kiss
Part 38 A unique confession
Part 39 Some sweet time
Part 40 Goodbye
Part 41 Childhood memories
Part 42 Family Homicide
Part 43 His efforts to get praise
Part 44 Another family murdered
Part 45 Abandoned
Part 46 Caught but Got Injured
Part 47 Avni visits
Part 48 Shades of Karan Shergill
Part 49 A Beautiful Night
Part 51 Suicide or were being controlled?
Part 52 Say 'hello' to Jenny
Part 53 Now it begins
Part 54 A trip to US
Part 55 A video for Karan
Part 56 Trying to show his life
Part 57 Profiling him
Part 58 Analysing victims life again
Part 59 His Fantasy
Part 60 Hunt, Rescue and a Deal
Part 61 Little Moments
Part 62 Of accident and attacks
Part 63 For Being Karan Shergill's Woman
Part 64 Break out
Part 65 Parcel
Part 66 Simon's secret
Part 67 The letter or suicide note?
Part 68 J. I am back
Side story - Allen
Part 69 The kiss before he kills
Part 70 The plan behind the trap
Part 71 The Final Move
Part 72 The new Beginning
Side Story Faizi -1
Side story Faizi Part 2
Extra stories - 1
Extra stories 2 - The college life
Extra Story-3 Henpecked Husband
Extra stories -4 Parenthood for Mr. And Mrs Shergill
Extra stories -5

Part 50 How Fast the night starts to change

720 56 10
By Ms_WhisperAngel

Hey guys, thank you for your votes and comments.

And thank you for being with story till now. This story completed 60 parts

Continuing from the last part,

There is mature content here.. all the para in italics are in mature section.. after the note again in bold and underlined words, readers who are uncomfortable can read from there

28th October
The sun’s rays were streaming in from three directions. The whole room has a luminous glow.

In the center of the messed up bed, Monami and Karan were lying there

Words alone cannot express how he felt. Every drop of her sweat, every bead of her sweet nectar and every inch of her delicate skin was under his mastery, dancing with him.   

A delicate beauty, bowing for her lover. This primal act of sharing love between men and women was too wonderful. Everything described in the books about sex or love making was just a monotonous explanation.  What a joke. Karan thought to himself. It should be rewritten as ‘Words cannot express this. It is recommended that you experience it for yourself to understand the immense pleasure it brings.”

She buried her heavy breathing under the sheets. Her small and soft waist swings according to the rhythm he sets. Her flushed cheeks, her supply breasts, and the trembling legs that wrap around his waist… she was so weak, so attractive. Every entry, the feeling being tightly wrapped by her warmth… It’s ecstasy.  

His broad hand caressed and explored her curves. His advances were in his usual style: fast, precise and powerful, but tasteful and refined at the same time - And he repeatedly whispered softly in her ears with his low magnetic voice, to seduce her even more…

Oh…. looked like you enjoy the ‘nine shallow one deep’ thrusting pattern.”

“Don’t bite your lips.  Your moaning brings me pleasure.”

“You are so wet…. baby, this time will be even better than the last.” 

——————-

Karan was known for his forthright mannerisms. But to speak such brazen words without a hint of embarrassment?  Monami wished he could just be quiet, but she was melting in his arms, she was too weak to protest. So she continued to allow him to stimulate her senses, both physical and verbally. Her whole body was immersed in the pleasure he brings her. Everything around her seemed  blur out of focus, except for his forceful thrusts, reminding her of his presence.

Then, the moment arrived. He pushed in deeply and wrapped his arms tightly around her waist. Her entire bodyweight falling on her. His body was still, except for that one spot, which was quivering in the same rapid rhythm as the soft flesh it’s resting in.  She opened and closed her palm that was on his chest, not letting go of his lean toned muscles. The sweat on his forehead drips on her face. His handsome face finally relaxed. A smile appeared upon his lips.

“……” He let out a long breath, and rolled off her. They lied side by side on the big bed.

Both of them were staring at the ceiling, recovering their breath.  Monami pulled the scrunched up duvet to cover herself. He too, grabbed the other corner and pulled it up over his body.

After a while, he pulled her into his arms. She could feel that his desires were not completely faded. He looked at her with his bright black eyes.

How did it feel this time?” He took a quick glance at the classic pendulum clock at the corner of the room:One hour thirty four minutes.  If you still think it’s too short, it can be extended the next round.”

He purposely emphasised on the length of time. Monami was both embarrassed and amused. She lifted her finger to lightly scratch his chest: “You don’t have to feel bad about what happened the first time.  You are inexperience…”

Both of them remembered what happened last night. Not long after he entered into her, pushing in and out around a dozen times or so, she gradually adjusted to the motion and the pain lessened. She whispered in a voice so soft that it’s almost inaudible:Umm.. felt alright now… it’s actually quite nice.”  Perhaps he was overstimulated by his lover’s encouraging words, his face suddenly tightened. And for the first time in his life, his eyes revealed emotions of intolerance, defeat and awkwardness. He quickly backed out…

Of course Karan was well aware of the fact that the first time don’t last long for most men. But he was so sure that he was different from other ordinary men. That he was special and ‘gifted’ and would be able to have great control over himself, even for his first time

So, after what had happened, even though he was able to lengthen the time considerably for all subsequent acts, his first defeat left him rather dissatisfied. The first thing he did after waking up this morning was to score another round. So he could increase his average time length (including their first time) to more than 60 minutes, and also to show Monami that he was more capable than she thought.  

He felt better with this average.  

I am sorry.  looked a little swollen.” He looked down and said: “But don’t worry, I bought some ointment for you. It’s at home.  I’m sure the swelling will subside in no time.”  Then he started to visualise in his mind how she looked when ‘the swell subsides”, he smiled approvingly.

Monami blushed uncontrollably again. She gently hits him: “Why do you have …this type of medicine at home?”

Karan swept her a proud smile: “Making love is an important milestone for our relationship.  Do you think I will miss out any detail?”

Monami thought for a while, then she smiled: “Yes, very well prepared.  Except for the first time which ended with lightning speed.” 

This was obviously asking for trouble.  Karan frowned and looked at her for a few seconds.  She started to get uneasy.  She quickly turned to get out of bed: “I’m taking a shower…”

But he slided his arm around her waist and scooped her up before she has a chance to escape. His body once again covers her. His breath surrounding her: “looked like the average is still short…”  

The probing and grinding started again.  “Ah!” She screamed: “I’m sorry….  It’s my fault….. I’ve had enough….”

………

Here the mature part ends,.  can read from here...

After a passionate and strenuous morning, they dozed off again. When they woke up again, it’s mid-afternoon. The room was filled with the afternoon sun. Monami was still in bed. It seemed like all the strength in her body has drained out of her. 

She heard the sound of water in the bathroom. Karan was having a shower. She hides under the duvet.  She thought about what has happened. She has given herself completely to him. A feeling of wondrous sweetness filled her heart.

Karan’s mobile phone rang. Her thoughts were interrupted by the incoming call. She looked at the screen, it’s Faizi. She yelled out to Karan: “It’s Faizi.”  She pressed the answer button and said to Faizi: “Faizi, Usse jyada samay nahi lagega.”

Faizi said with laugh in his voice: “Oh, no hurry at all. I hope humne aap dono ko interrupt nahi kiya ho...”

Monami’s face burnt in embarrassment. He knew!  

Karan walked out from the bathroom, she quickly passed him the phone.  

Karan’s hair was still wet. Water was dripping down onto his shoulders and back. He has a towel wrapped around his waist, showing off his lean toned body.

Monami was watching him from the bed.  Oh… from now on, this will be a frequent and normal sight…

What’s up?” Karan smiled as he answered the phone.

Faizi was concerned about his good friend. He was afraid last night may have been a set-back for Mr. Shergill because of his inexperience. But it seemed his concern was unnecessary.  His friend sounded like he had a fantastic night.  

Wow… Ms Monami Mahajan, must have been a tiring night for you.  A 26 years old virgin…

So he said to Karan: “Oh, nothing much. maine bs aapko congratulate karne ko call kiya tha.” Then he asked : “How was it?”

Karan has a deep smile: “Thank you.  It was great.”

Monami was able to guess what they are talking about. She threw a pillow at Karan: I don’t want you to talk about it.” 

Karan turned to smiled at her: “Ok.”  Then he told Faizi: “She is shy, main iss baare me ab koi baat nahi karunga.  But you can imagine how awesome it was.  Thanks for your useful advice.”

Monami: “……”

After he put down the phone, he saw her getting out of bed, wearing her pyjamas. She was going to take a shower. He looked at her lovely curves. It’s enough to make him feel hot again.  

Oh… she belonged to him.  This is an amazing feeling. 

Monami turned around and saw him staring at her. 

Kya hua?”

Karan paused to think of something to say to her. He wanted to convey his love for her in one concise statement. 

“If I knew how much pleasure it would bring me when we are one physically and spiritually, I would have asked  for your love on the first day we met.”

( Hey here he is not talking about what they did last night but about the love wala love.. in that sense okk..)

I have wasted so much time already.  I should have held your hands long ago, to share  this happiness.  

Monami felt like a jar of honey has spilled into her heart, the sweetness flowing through to all the other parts of her body.

Seeking her love on day one?  That does fits his vain and brazen personality.

But…

Thank you. I am feeling very happy too.” She replied softly.

I am happy to be with you. Even though your statement had no logic in it, it's the first time I have heard a statement from you that was illogical. And it’s because of me.

Because you love me, and I love you very much too.

———————-

The Diwali flashed past. Some people had a passionate and sweet week. Some had a tiring but meaningful week. But some passed it in despair and pain. 

29th October,

The last night of the holidays.

In Cuttack, Orissa. 

A dark and quiet factory warehouse.

A middle aged man. He was stumbling as he walked. He was holding a can of petrol, pouring it over a row of petroleum gas tanks.  

Main tumse bheek maang raha hoon.. please.. mujhe jaane do ..…” He wailed like a trapped animal. A man that appeared to be strong on the outside has tears over all his face: “Mere maa baap bahut bhude hain. Mere biwi bachhe bhi mera ghar par intezar kar rahe hain.. Please mat maaro mujhe.. aakhir main hi kyon..”

A deep voice spoke out in the darkness: “Maine tumhe isliye chuna hain kyonki mujhe tumhare chehre par jo abhi dikh raha h woh pasand hain..” 

The man knew there was no way out of this. His hand shook as he took out the lighter and turned it on. A flickering flame danced in the night.

Tum mere parivar ko jaane doge? Unhe kuch nahi kroge?” He asked  trembling “Agar maine yeh aag jalai toh tum mere Ghar me Jo bomb hain usse dismantle kar doge?”

Of course.” said the other man: “And main promise karta hoon kuch bhi suspicious nahi hoga siway ek cheez ke . Tumhari iss society k liye itni nafrat... Ki tumne.. arson ko use suicide kiya..”

The man took his last deep breath. He closed his eyes, lets out an agonising yell. He dropped the lighter on the ground, onto the slippery and pungent petrol next to his feet….

As flames engulfed him, he seemed to hear the other man saying: “Yeh mere ek ache dost ke liye hain.. Uske liye marna.. tumhare liye honour ki baat hain...”

Then, there were sounds of big explosions, and he was swallowed in the waves of heat and force. His world was silenced.  

—————-

30th October.  Morning.

A Grand Cherokee arrived at the Central Police Station. Monami got out of the car. Karan was in his black suit. They were walking side by side.  

Mujhe kal raat ke baare me ek complaint karni hain.” Karan said to her.

Monami paused her step. Karan continued with his ‘complaint’: “Why do you refuse to try out the new positions? You know how inquisitive I am. You can’t stop me from exploring and improving in this area.”

Monami: “Please, just shut up.”

Karan was not finished yet: “If I am one of the smartest people in the world, naturally I will also be one of the best in this area too.”

Monami started to blush. A group of officers were coming towards them.  She quickly said in a low voice: “Kya hum yeh topic ghar jaane k baad discuss kar sakte hain?”

Karan took a look at the guys coming towards them. They have just finished their fitness routine in the morning.  All of them were wearing T Shirts or singlets. Their muscles have the pump look after workout. And they greeted Karan and Monami as they walked past: “Good morning, Professor Shergill.  Good morning, Monami.”

Monami smiled at them. A few of them stopped to chat to Monami.  Karan stood quietly. After they left, he muttered to himself: “A bunch of raging hormones that are not getting the satisfaction they want.

Monami bursted out laughing…

It’s only been a week since he was ‘getting the satisfaction’. Does he have to be so proud of it?  

Work after the long holiday was no different from usual. He still got lost in this work and forgot about her until the ‘bell’ rang for lunch. Then he walked over, gave her a long passionate kiss and whispered in her ears: “Hum aaj raat ko continue krenge…” 

He received a call from Avni in the afternoon.

Because he was in a good mood. His tone was unusually pleasant: “What is it? My lovely but troublesome sister?”

Avni was inviting Karan to go to America next month. To spend New year holidays with the rest of the family.

Your father is not feeling so well lately.” She said: “You should visit him.”

Karan thought about it: “Ok.  Main Monami ko sath me leke aunga..  unse mil wane ke liye. Can you arrange the air ticket for us?”

Avni hesitated on the other end: “Are you sure tum Monami ko uncle se milwane le jaoge? Karan, main uncle Aditya ko ache se janti hoon.. Woh tumhari shadi same social circle me karwana chahte hain. I agree it’s too old fashioned  aur yeh soch bhi bilkul galat hain.. par abhi..  he is not well at the moment, are you sure you want to do that?”

Karan gave a faint laugh: “Woh unki problem hain.. meri nahi.  From the moment maine University me meri yeh field chuni hai .. tabse woh apni health ko excuse bna kar use karte hain.. par woh kabhi kamyab nahi ho paaye Main toh iss baar se surprise hoon ki you even brought this up.”

Avni: “…..alright.” She hung up. Then she called her fiance: “Hi.  Aaj hum dinner k liye kahan jaa rahe hain?”

——————

After Karan hung up, he looked at Monami.  

Monami was looking at him too: “You want to bring me back to the US?”

Haan, Hum new year vacation sath me bita sakte hain. Sirf hum dono.” He said calmly.

Perhaps it’s the way he spoke, Monami automatically thought about what they usually do when there’s ‘only the two of them’.

She was about to tell him off when he continued: “If you are willing, I want to bring you to a few places. I think you will enjoy visiting the places I like.”

Monami answered gladly: “Yes, I’d love to.”

He wanted to share his likes and interests with her. He inadvertently made her feel loved and treasured.  

Karan was pleased with her answer.  

They continued with their work. No one spoke anymore. But the air in the office seemed to be filled with a scent of happiness and contentment.  

Someone knocked on the door. They both looked up. The Team Leader was holding some files, walking in with a sober look on his face.  

Professor, ek unusual case hain. Mujhe isme aapka opinion chahiye..”

Karan has his usual faint smile: “Sure.”

The Team Leader continued: “In the last seven days, 5 arson cases hue hain .Woh bhi 5 different cities me hue hain. Saare arsonists wahi scenes me hi mar gaye. Jab humne saare case ko ek sath link kiya..  tab we found the following: 

1.The brand of petrol used is the same

2. The brand for the lighter used to start the fire is also the same

3. We found detonation device in three of the five crime scenes. All of them are configured in exactly the same way.

Karan stood up and took the files.  He looked through them and mumbled: “This is an Interesting case indeed….”

*****

Chlo romance hua thoda side me.. ab thoda sa action mode me aate h.. and let me tell you this case is gonna be more than other ones..

Arre Bhai, Professor Shergill ne keh Diya hain ki this case is interesting then it's gonna be na

Till the next one,
Ta-ta

Signing off
Kriya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 508 8
"Mohabbat aur nafrat dono ke rang laal hai. Lekin fark yeh hai ki nafrat se duniya barbaad ho jaati hai, aur mohabbat mein khud barbaad hona padta ha...
73.3K 3.9K 28
❝ Let's make a deal ❞ He said with a mysterious smile. ❝ I don't want to ❞ She said denying . ❝ How about attacking you Ms.Mahajan? ❞ He said with a...
88.9K 3.8K 24
❝Ishq , pyaar ye sab mujhe kabhi nahi hone wala Faizi , Sapne dekhna band Karde ❞ ❝Jab hoga tab aap hume yaad karna janaab ❞ ❝ Vo din toh aane se...
49K 1.8K 58
"don't look at me with those eyes Ms Singh otherwise I will loose myself to you ". He said and landed forward our lips so close but still that streng...