Nuestra Estrella

By Bubble_Heart215

"The name on the card was non other than Vivian." The journey of Vivian's normal happy life changing, due to... More

🍁
Non other than Vivian
Teach you to pick locks
Perfect round abs
Cancel my meeting
Heaven on earth
Are you a banana?
Not play spy for you!
Don't leave me bankrupt
37 seconds
Hey, I found your sister
Get in trouble or not?
Believe me big guy, you won't
Woah, easy there tiger
Calling our dad yours?
For you, from you
To continue the trend
You ungrateful guys!
Permission granted officer
The strange kid look
That wasn't a challenge
Great brothers I have
Well thanks Bear
You blue headed smurf
Can't really talk forever
Um it was a mistake?
You're my piggy!
Tired blabbering
I deserve an answer
Pleasure to finally meet you
Innocent Trouble Makers
What're the stakes?
To not bet this crazy chick
Might as well tell me everything
We need to talk
Cheeseballs!
You smelly ogre
I think my surety is 100%
I just stated a true fact
Good work partner
🍁Characters🍁
Mum taught me
Death threat from Vivian
Poor Edward
Welcome to the framily
Closest helper they can get
It's gonna be chaotic
Sound so crazy
Fireworks!
What ifs
Beautiful to me
She literally ran away?

A pesky human

766 51 2
By Bubble_Heart215

Stephan's POV:

"I win!" Vivian cheered while taunting me. Turns out I might be a great shooter in the mafia, but when it comes to shooting water in a moving mechanical clown's mouth, I'm shit at it.

"Which stuffy do you want?" The stall owner asked her and after deep thought, she chose a cute as fuck dog.

I already know where this is going.

"It's so cute! Right?" She asked me to which I nodded while chuckling a bit.

"It's for you. I won it for you." She handed me the dog while smiling cheekily causing my smile to fall into a scowl.

"Seroiusly? A dog?" I scowled at her.

"Well yeah. Cause it reminds me of you." She spoke while trying to control her laugh.

I just stared at her blankly.

"What? Don't be like that. The dog represents how we first met. A dog was chasing you on the beach while you screamed bloody murder so I swooped in and saved you cute little butt." She smiled cheekily and on seeing my expression, burst out laughing.

Her laugh, being contagious, made me laugh too. Damn, I really do like her. Have since the past two years. I still remember that day. The day she saved my butt from getting bitten off by a dog.

Two years ago

"Guys, I'm going for a walk." I told my hungover friends. When they just groaned in reply, I shrugged and walked out of the cottage we rented.

It being early moring, the sky is all clear and the beach isn't crowded giving me a pleasant and calm time to think about the mission. I'm here with my friends but we're all actually on a mission for the mafia.

I was looking over at the sea which was my biggest mistake cause the next thing I know, a ferocious fucking dog is chasing me cause I stepped on its tail while the dog's owner is running and shouting behind us for the dog to stop.

It being a pretty big dog, no idea which breed, nearly bit me in the ass causing me to run even faster screaming bloody murder.

I'm dying today.

By the hands, technically mouth, of a bloody fucking big ass dog.

In my frenzy to save my butt, I didn't see when someone run up to us and got hold of the dog's leash while simultaneously calming it the fuck down.

After running about 50 meters more, I turned to look behind and when I saw that a girl had calmed the dog, I cautiously walked back.

"What the hell were you doing?!" Is the first thing I hear when I near the girl and the dog owner who had caught up to her now.

"Be a better fucking dog owner if you wanna keep a dog. It could have bitten that poor guy's ass off if I was a bit late. If you wanna walk your dog then look at him rather than looking at your phone while walking." She furiously scolded the guy while handing him the dog's leash.

I had walked up to them completely when she suddenly turned around.

"Are you okay?" She asked me in a lot more softer tone and I was speechless.

This girl is beautiful.

Not just beautiful but kind enough to save my ass and fierce enough to shout at a stranger for him mistake.

Shit!

"Hey, I'm asking you. Are you okay?" She snapped her finger in front of my face which caused me to get outta my trance.

"Um yeah. Yeah I'm... um... yeah I'm fine. I'm okay." Wow! Great first impression Stephan.

My stuttering made her let out a chuckle and I smile after that as well.

"Hi, I'm Stephan." I then spoke clearly while extending my hand.

"Hey. I'm Vivian." She smiled at me and shook my hand.

Present

"Hey, what're you thinking about?" Vivian asked me.

"I'm thinking how much I really do love a dog." I spoke up smiling while looking at her at which she laughed a bit.

"Well, where to now mister?" Vivian asked.

"Since now that you've finally won me a stuffed toy too and we've walked around the whole fair, maybe its time for date part 2." I suggested.

"Sure." She smiled at me and then we walked back towards the car.

We've been here since the last few hours, waking hand in hand and buying cute asthetic little things all around while playing different games at the stalls. I had won her a cute panda bear and then, since the last 15 minutes, she'd been trying different games to win me something too which she finally did.

I'm shit at the clown game, she's shit at all the other games.

Now that we're at the car all buckled up, I start the journey to our date part 2.

I really hope she likes it.

Vivian's POV:

"The fair was absolutely amazing. Though all the games were rigged." I spoke up.

"And that's exactly why you lost every single one except the clown one, right?" Stephan spoke up sarcastically from my side.

"Correct." I nodded my head seriously while he laughed at me mockingly.

"I don't like you very much right now." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Aw don't be like that." He pouted and blinked his eyes furiously causing me to laugh out loud. He started laughing after too.

"So, where are we going now?" I asked him.

"You really think I'm telling you right now?" He asked me back.

"Oh come on! Hasn't the buildup been enough?!" I exclaimed while he chuckled.

"Just a tiny hint. We're going some place we can eat." He finally spoke.

"Oh what a great hint. I thought we were going to hunt." I spoke sarcastically.

"Be patient child. We'll be there soon." He said.

Then as soft music played, he talked about small things here and there.

After some time, I started to notice the change in scenery. The city buildings were being replaced my trees and nature. I recognise this route.

"Wait, are we going to..." I started.

"Yeah, we are." He gave me a small smile.

We're going to the place I confessed. The place where we had out first kiss.

We're going to that beautiful cliff.

I looked out at the changing scenery in a comfortable silence.

When we reached a turn I knew had to be taken to reach the cliff, Stephan asked me to close my eyes.

"But why? I've already seen and loved that place." I asked him with a pout.

He looked at my lips for a couple of seconds, then looked back up at my eyes and said, "Just trust me."

Trusting him, I closed my eyes and soon enough, I felt the car stop.

Stephan got out of the car and asked me to wait, while he rummaged around a bit.

After a couple of minutes, he opened my door, took my hand and helped me out, all the while I kept my eyes closed.

We then walked a bit and then, we walked away while I stood at a spot.

"Okay, now open your eyes." He spoke softly from somewhere behind me.

I opened my eyes and blinked them a bit to get into focus. Looking around, I was speechless.

Everything was absolutely beautiful.

The cliff area, although naturally beautiful, had fairly lights lighting up the trees on the side while a couple meters away from the edge, some blankets lay spread around with alot if pillows and a picnic basket of sorts resting on top of it. The place being away from the city and it being night time, made the sky to be completely clear and thousands of starts to be seen.

Gorgeous!

Smiling brightly, I turned towards Stephan and looking at my face, he said a tad bit nervously, "Looking at you, I take it that you like it?"

"I love it." I spoke softly, mesmerised by the place.

"When did you even set all this us?" I questioned while walking closer to him.

"Had a bit of help from Enzo and Valentina. They dropped off the food too so it's hot to eat right now." He smiled and together, we went and sat down on the blankets.

From then on, we talked about nothing and everything, enjoying each other's company and devouring the amazing food.

After some time, Stephan got up and played some slow songs on the speakers he got.

Then he offered me his hand and said, "Can I hand this dance with you?" While smiling charmingly.

Placing my hand in his, he pulled me up and we started swaying to the music under the stars.

"You really went all out on our first date, didn't you?" I spoke softly while looking in his eyes.

"This is nothing short on what your deserve." He replied.

"Just know, I'm gonna plan our second date." I said.

"I'm guessing you like today enough for there to be a second." He spoke.

"I like you enough for there to be a second." I said back and got the absolute delight to see his eyes light up.

"Well then I hope you say yes." Saying this, he backed up a bit while holding my hands.

"Vivian Jenna Smith Martínez, I've liked you since a long time. Since the time you saved my scrumptious butt from that dog till the time you won me a dog stuffy. That's why Vivian, would you do me the honour of being my girlfriend?" He spoke sweetly.

"Absolutly." I said while smiling widely. Then we both stepped forward and felt out lips connect as my eyes closed.

That's how we had our second kiss in the same spot as the first.

After parting away for breath, we kept our foreheads joined and opened out eyes.

"Wow!" Stephan muttered.

"You do realise that you'd have to face 20 brothers, 3 uncles, 2 fathers and one grandfather to properly date me, right? And I haven't even mentioned my friends. Not that we need permission to date but still, we'd have to talk to them. Though all the females will support you." I spoke softly.

"I know. And I'm ready. My family will support us as well." He replied smiling to which I agreed.

Not too later, we had packed up everything in Stephan's car, buckled in and were on the way home.

Some time later

The Martínez house stood ahead of us in all its glory.

"You sure you wanna do this right now?" I asked Stephan.

"Yeah, I'm not hiding my girlfriend from anyone." He said causing me to like him even more.

Girlfriend.

He's my boyfriend.

Shit! That's so awesome.

I have a boyfriend.

Hand in hand we walked up to the door and before I could ring the bell, the door opened and the triplets stood there stoicly with their arms crossed over the chest, graring at out entwined hands.

"Boys let us enter." I spoke up.

"You, Viv, come on in. But not him." Roman spoke deadly calm.

"Boys." I spoke in a deadly calm and threatening way myself. Swear I saw River gulp a bit.

Finally they relented and made way for us to enter. I pulled Stephan in with myself and squeezed his hand in reassurance. He gave me a smile but did look a tiny bit nervous.

Entering inside, I saw papá and the rest of my brothers in the living room. Papá gave me a smile when he saw me but then stared blankly at Stephan beside me.

Before any of my brothers could say anything, Stephan spoke us.

"Sir, I'd like to talk to you about something very important." He said properly while looking at papá. A single nod from him as answer, they both started heading towards the stairs to go towards papa's office but a couple of steps in, Steohan stopped, turned back and came to me.

"Can you please give me your phone?" He asked me softly.

Confused, I handed it to him while askeing, "Why? What happened?"

"So that I can talk to your dad as well." He replied, kissed me on my temple and then walked with papá to his office.

His words warmed my heart and made me smile.

He's going to be talking to both of my fathers right now, knowing how important it is to me that they both are fine with my relationship.

"Damn it!" Lucas groanded.

"What happened?" I asked him.

Walking closer to me, he said, "I was gonna try hard to not like him as your boyfriend but the fact that he's talking to both of your fathers right now makes my task alot more difficult."

Chuckling, I said,"Well, he really is a nice guy."

"I know tiger. I'm happy for you." He smiled at me and side hugged me.

Then I looked at the all the other guys standing around me.

"Oie, don't worry 'bout me. I already like the guy." River waved me off making his triplets stare at him incredulously.

"You can you be so cool about this?!" Roman exclaimed to River.

"Yeah dude. He's dating our tiny baby sister." Rian added to it.

Huffing, River said, "Honestly people, Stephan's a nice guy. And anyways, would you want her to date a pesky human or someone we grew up with and trust? Huh?" He raised an eyebrow at them while then snapped their mouths shut.

"Fine! Go on! Date that guy. Forget about your brother." Rian grumbled.

Smiling sweetly at him, I said, "Aww sweety, I can never forget your stinky self."

Even though I just insulted him, he did crack a tiny smile, came towards me and ruffled my hair, muttering a small 'stupid' under his breath.

Then I looked at the grump.

Roman wordlessly walked up to me, stared me down for a few seconds and then said, "That idiot is nice and our best friend."

"So..." I prompted him to continue.

"If I see you guys kissing, I'll superglue him mouth shut. Otherwise everything's cool." He spoke up causing me to glare at him and him to then glare back.

After some seconds, he finally broke character and hugged me saying he's happy for me.

"Though I wasn't kidding tiny." He said later on making me smack him on his head and him to smack me back. That led to a smack battle which got stopped him my lovely eldest brother cleared his throat causing us both to straighten up like unboiled spaghetti.

Walking towards me, he said, "I'm happy for you cause he's a nice guy. I will be overprotective and will most likely punch him sometime but overall, I'm glad you're dating him and not some other guy I don't trust."

Grinning widely, I hugged my eldest brother.

"Group hug!" Exclaimed River and then everyone joined in on the hug, some grumpyly though. Ahem...Roman...ahem.

After that, we all sat down and watched some TV. Later on, Stephan and papá finally came back and judging by the relaxed expression on papa's face, I guessed everything went well.

Finally when I walked Stephan out to his car, I was happy to know my brothers weren't spying on us anymore cause they like him.

Stephan didn't tell me what happened in papa's office and I didn't pry.

After bidding him goodbye and kissing him for some time, I went back inside, up to my room, giddy with the thought that I actually have a boyfriend now.

With a gleeful mood, I finally called up Edward to gossip about my date with my boyfriend, content with how life is going on right now.

Sooo that was their date. How was it people?? I personally found it very cutesy.

How'd you like the brothers' reactions as well?

Please like, comment and share.

Till then, Be sweet, Parakeet!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 8.9K 50
Ryan was holding my arm and with other arm he was ready to pull my sleeves up again. I immediately held his hand. "Please please do..don't" I tried...
182K 3K 29
Valentina knight wife of Armando knight don of the Spanish mafia has 4 children with Armando and is giving birth to her 5th baby soon! See how their...
974K 31.1K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...
78.3K 2.2K 43
*Book 1 of CEO series* "Am I a villain?" Mr. Martinez probed, pinning me with his intense gaze. "Yes!" He chuckled and instantly he took two large s...