Naruto Uchiha: the dragon emp...

By SithTrooperO9

A rewrite of my first fanfic. Decided for a rewrite as there were too many grammer mistakes, power scaling is... More

Prologue
A visit from the west
Night of the Uchiha Massacre
Summons and discoveries
A plague
Graduation and team 7
Team 7 and the mission to Wave
Mission to Wave
Mission to Wave part 2
Missions for team 7
The chunin exams
The forest of death
Preliminaries
Chunin finals
Dragon vs racoon
Konoha crush
Promotions and development
Search for Tsunade
Land of Snow
Sasuke retrival mission
Blood Prison
Blood Prison part 2
The War in Mist
Journey to the west
Battle against the Sathar'i
War of Unification part 1: declaration
War of Unification part 2: seven days to the river Kresh
War of Unification part 3: Carathian campaign
War of Unification part 4: fall of Decapolis
War of Unification part 5: state of the world
War of Unification part 6: northern campaign
War of Unification part 7: assassination attempt
War of Unification part 8: war's end
The new emperor
Return home
Vs Deidara and Sasori
Reunions
Battle in a desolate forest
Fated battle between clansmen
The truth of Itachi Uchiha
8 tails capture
5 kage summit
Danzo's death and student vs teacher
The relics of the king
Demons of the ancient world
March of the Daevites
Operation: Sea Lion
The Battle of Stone
Blackfyre victories
Uchiha vs Uchiha
Death of a snake
The alternate world
The alternate world part 2
Clash of gods
10 tails jinchuriki
Kaguya Otsutsuki strikes
Showdown: Naruto vs Menma

Consolidating power

1.3K 23 0
By SithTrooperO9

       -Foundation Base, Hidden Leaf-

Minato along with four ANBU infiltrated the Foundation HQ. The Foundation being a part of the normal ANBU but they dealt with missions the regular ANBU dared not to do. Their members were all children taken by Danzo and have been trained and brainwashed by the old warhawk. Now though, Minato was there to arrest Danzo. The fire daimyo had contacted Minato and informed the Hokage of Danzo's secret, unsanctioned missions. One of them which killed the daimyo's father and brother. Minato suspected this was Itachi's doing but it mattered not. Danzo had to be arrested.

''Minato. I wasn't informed you would be coming here.'' Danzo said to the 4th Hokage. ''I heard Menma and Mito were going on a training trip with Jiraiya. I am certain it'll go well. Is there anything you need from me?''

''The fire daimyo has possession of information, Danzo. Information about how you authorized missions without either Sarutobi's or my knowledge.''

''What are you talking about, Minato? I ordered nothing.'' Danzo defended himself. 'Itachi, is this your doing? Your little revenge for the false accusations against Naruto?'

''As such, for violating the constitution of the Leaf, the one the village founders created, I am arresting you, Danzo.''

''You can't do this!'' Danzo roared in anger. ''The Leaf needs me!''

''It does not and it never will, Danzo.'' Minato bluntly told the old warhawk. ''It's way past your retirement anyways.''

''It's treason, then. Foundation!'' Danzo shouted and the four ANBU Minato brought attacked the Hokage. They were his secret agents all along. ''Hurry! Get the files, the spare sharingans and anything of value. Then blow this place up.''

''Yes, lord Danzo.'' a Foundation ninja said and the entire secret military force he created moved hurridly. Minato killed the last of the ones attacking him and he saw Danzo along with six more Foundation nin standing in a tight formation.

''You will regret this, Minato.'' Danzo said and he and his forces escaped via the reverse summoning jutsu.

''Damn it.'' Minato cursed at his inability to eliminate Danzo. Now, he had no choice but to put him on the bingo book.
______________________________________

         -Village Hidden in the Mist-

The Blackfyre forces were there to militarily occupy the village till Naruto could use his jutsu. In his personal room aboard his cousin's flagship, Naruto was on his bed with Yugito and Hinata by his side. A few experiments on Tsunade Senju yielded successful results. Thanks to the Uzumaki clan sealing jutsus and the grimoire, Naruto was able to make Tsunade young again, to her early thirties. Her womb was also much more fertile. It was funny to Naruto how the Uchiha and Senju hated each other for so long and yet now, the last Senju who was also his great grandfather's rival, was now his mindless puppet.

''Who do you serve, Tsunade? What is your only purpose in life?'' Naruto asked her even though he knew the answer. He simply wished to play with his toys.

''You, master.'' Tsunade answered in a submissive tone. ''I serve my master, lord Naruto Uchiha and my only purpose in life is to serve him.''

''Heh. Uchiha and Senju, hating and warring with each other for centuries but the last Senju is now the servant of an Uchiha. Strip her, Temari and Kurotsuchi.'' Naruto ordered his two servants to strip Tsunade and they did so. After that, they stood back in their attention positions. ''On the bed, Tsunade.'' Naruto ordered and the Senju did so. ''Hehehe, that toad Jiraiya is gonna be so jealous if he finds out I am doing this, hehe.'' Naruto said, chuckling to himself as he touched Tsunade's breasts and sucking it, drinking her breastmilk.

Knock knock knock

''Hide, everyone.'' Naruto ordered and all the girls in his room hid. Naruto stood up, sat on a chair and said, ''Enter.'' The person outside was Mei Terumi. ''Your war is won. I take it you are very happy with this outcome, Mei.''

''Yes I am, Naruto. On behalf of all of Mist, I thank you.'' Mei told Naruto with a sweet smile. ''However, the people are not too happy with the foreign occupation. I have to ask, when are your troops going to leave?''

''I have a... few things I wish to do first. Care to see it in person?'' Naruto asked her and she said nothing. Naruto took it as a 'yes' and walked out with Mei following behind him. They walked outside to the village where the Magogite troops brought all the ninja and civilians before the tower. ''Wait here.'' Naruto told her and he jumped up to the top of the tower. The people of Mist thought Naruto was going to make a big speech but he did not. Instead, his EMS activated and he muttered one word. ''Kotoamutsukami.'' And with that, the whole of Mist village was his to control.

''Well done, lord Naruto.'' Guren told her master as she walked up to him. ''Another village under your control. There are none who can compare with your power.''

''Thank you for the praise, my loyal and faithful servant.'' Naruto said and turned around to face Guren. ''I have seen the whole of the Speculum Lunae and I have decided... that I will make you, Samui and Ryuzetsu my concubines. The same as the other girls but you will have more prestige than them. They're more of pets to me, just toys.''

''I am beyond honored than you chose me to become your concubine, lord Naruto. I will not disappoint you.''

''Where is my cousin, Daemon, anyways?'' Naruto asked.

''To attack the water daimyo, my lord.''

"Ah, I see. What should we do about the other villages in the country, Daena? Should we mount the helicopters and round them all up?'' Naruto asked.

''Nah. The soldier who are to be stationed here will occupy and implement indoctrination, Naruto.'' Daena answered. ''Your mind control power is too valuable to be wasted on mere peasants and fishers. Besides, Magogite brainwashing is good, it just needs time. Within the next three years, they'll be loyal to us, cousin.''

______________________________________

              -water daimyo's castle-

''Fire.'' Daemon ordered and the helicopters shot their missiles on the castle walls and samurai garrison. The missiles exploded and dozens were dead. The helicopters flew down and imperial troopers came out to fight the samurai and regular soldiers. Their arrows and spears useless against Magogite rifles and they were all slaughtered down to the last man. After that, the imperial troopers stormed into the palace and dragged the daimyo and his family out.

''Wait, please!'' pleaded the water daimyo. ''Spare us! Spare my family. I'll give you all my money, just please spare our lives.''

''Orders, my lord?'' imperial army major Heinz asked Daemon. The Blackfyre merely flicked his fingers and the major knew what to do. ''Fire!'' the major ordered and the imperial troopers fired on the daimyo, his wife and concubines and children.

''Major Heinz, come here.'' Daemon ordered and the major came forward. ''By the order of House Blackfyre, I install you as the new daimyo of the Land of Water.''

''I an honored, my prince. I shall not disappoint you.''

''Build up fortifications with the soldiers that will stay behind. Use the resources to make food that will help Magog in the eventual conquest of this land. The country and it's people are yours to command, major but the new Mizukage is not to be touched. She is my cousin's property now.''

''I understand, my prince.'' the major told Daemon as the soldiers began digging to bury the dead.

Daemon saw that the situation was well and in his favour. After this, he went back to the helicopters and flew back to the Mist.
______________________________________

                 -Nadeshiko village-

Naruto was walking through the thick, green forests and headed for the all female Nadeshiko village to honor the arranged marriage his mother made for him. Naruto was escorted by two squads of imperial troopers, six knights and both Delta and Guren. As they made their way to the village, they were surrounded by several kunoichi from the village. ''Wait!'' Naruto shouted. ''We're not here for a fight. I'm Naruto Uchiha and I am here to honor the agreement my mother made.''

''How do we know you truly are Naruto Uchiha?'' a kunoichi asked and Naruto turned his sharingan on. It was enough proof for them. ''Wait here. I'll get lady Shizuka to come meet you.'' the kunoichi said and left. After a few minutes, Naruto saw his would be bride.

'Pretty.' Naruto thought at the sight of Shizuka.

''You are the one who claims to be Naruto Uchiha? The one who is to be my husband?'' Shizuka asked him.

''I don't recall claiming to be anyone other than myself. I am many things but an imposter is not one of them.'' Naruto said. ''I have come to honor the agreement between my mother and your teacher however, I have another reason. You see, given it's fall from grace, the Leaf is desperate for a hold on whatever little power they can get. My troops and I encountered a party of Leaf scouts and we killed them. Orders were to locate weaknesses for an assault and then, take all of you back to be turned into mindless slaves. Here is the proof.'' Naruto said and the knights threw scrolls which revealed a few corpses.

However, Naruto was lying and trying to manipulate Shizuka and Nadeshiko. Truth was, these were corpses of Mist ninja and their attire was changed. Yugao and her squad no longer wore Leaf ANBU uniforms now that they left the village and those same uniforms were on the dead Mist ninjas. By this, Naruto would give the kunoichi of the village an offer of salvation and take them all with him back to Magog. A very convincing scroll with Minato's seal helped further legitimize his story. He got the Hokage seal from one of the mission letters from the Leaf and Naruto put it on his fake letter.

''The Leaf were attempting to use us?'' Shizuka could not believe what she heard. The Leaf fell hard from grace but she didn't think they'd be this desperate.

''I have an offer. Join me and the forces of my extended family. Your people will be safe from harm this way.'' Naruto offered Shizuka.

''On one condition. The traditions of my village dictate that a kunoichi can only marry the male who beats her. I want to see if you can become my husband, Naruto Uchiha.''

''I... accept your challenge.'' Naruto told her. Then, a Nadeshiko kunoichi escorted the two to one of the village's training grounds which was about a hole ten meters wide and twelve meters deep. There, the two dueled.

''Let's see how strong you really are, Naruto. Nadeshiko style: roaring gale chop!'' Shizuka focused wind chakra onto her hand and charged straight at Naruto. The Uchiha dodged the attack but was surprised to find it shatter the ground below like glass.

'This might not be as easy as I thought it would be.' Naruto thought to himself. Perhaps he would need to resort to his sharingan if she proved herself to be stronger than expected.

''Don't hold back, Naruto. Aerial waltz.'' Shizuka then threw a barrage of kunai that Naruto countered with his balas. ''Wind style: golden wind dragon jutsu.'' she then shot a pale white wind dragon with gold lines at Naruto who shot a powerful fireball at the dragon. ''Wind style: vacuum blast.'' and then a barrage of wind bullets that could cut through stone.

Naruto summoned the left wing of his dragon armor to protect him. He decided to go on the offensive and shot fire phoenixes at Shizuka. The kunoichi skillfully dodged them and used 'wind style: vacuum blade' to fight Naruto. The Uchiha fought her with his Narada and then used 'hiding in ash jutsu' to obscure her vision. Then, Shizuka was caught in a genjutsu and she felt the cold steel and power of Naruto's sword on her neck.

''You fight well, Shizuka, I'll give you that. Your wind style jutsu is good and so are your skills with kunai.'' Naruto gave credit where it was due. ''However, you made one big, terrible mistake: looking an Uchiha in the eye. You are a proud warrior and have every right to be but... do not let it cloud your thinking. You need to learn to analyze and strike at your opponent, taking advantage of the opening. I think I won our match.''

''Yes, you did. By law of Nadeshiko, you are my husband and I am your wife.'' Shizuka told Naruto, trying to bow but the Uchiha stopped her.

''No need to bow. Am I your master and you my servant that you must bow? No. We are husband and wife, Shizuka, and I will try my best to make you feel comfortable. I think we should try to know each other first, then we can move forward.'' Naruto told her. ''Now, as for your people and their salvation, I have to make a call first.''
______________________________________

                -the Land of Demons-

Before Daemon Blackfyre and his escorts were to return home with Naruto, he decided to help the Speculum Lunae with their last job. In the Land of Demons, the demon Moryo was going to be ressurected and unleash chaos on the continent. The Blackfyres would not allow some demon to control what was rightfully theirs so they sent forces to aid the Speculum Lunae. First thing was to protect the priestess of the country, Shion, from the demon's followers.

It was late at night and the terracotta army of the demon Moryo charged at the shrine where the priestess was. Death seemed inevitable but then, the sound of guns blasting was heard. Artillery cannons fired their shells and the terracotta soldiers were shattered into a hundred pieces. Imperial knights led by Daemon charged at the terracotta army and fought Moryo's followers. Two of the demon's loyal minions were already killed thanks to surprise artillery fire. The minion with white hair put his palms on the ground and the ground shook like an earthquake.

A purple fireball shot by Daemon angered the white haired minion who attacked Daemon. The Blackfyre prince casually dodged all of his earth style attacks and shot obsidian spears. The white hair minion was chained by Daemon's chain and he shot a barrage of spears and swords and then made them explode. Naruto flash stepped behind the minion with orange hair and impaled him with the Narada. The demon's minion could turn his body into water and Naruto merely focused fire onto his sword, evaporating and killing him.

''That's the last of them, Daemon.'' Naruto told his cousin who nodded.

''Now to deal with the last scum alive.'' Daemon muttered and saw the leader of the gang stuck in a seal made by his knights. ''Magic recovered from the olden days of the pre-flood world. One of the very few. Demonic banishment.'' Daemon issued forth the magic and both the demon and his current host turned to ashes. The Land of Demons was saved and the journey back home was next. Time for the Unification War.
______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

523K 7.5K 37
WARNING!!!! I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS IN LIKE 5TH GRADE AND THE WRITING IS REALLY BAD AND THE STORYLINE DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!! I tried editing it, but t...
195K 3.4K 19
When he was born, Naruto's parents were supposed to die, but what if they didn't? What if Naruto had two sisters, and was the oldest triplet...
74.7K 2K 33
The Second Hokage always said the Uchiha clan was destined for evil and darkness.After the Uchiha clan the massacre of the Uchiha clan their were onl...
90K 2.2K 55
*OLD DESCRIPTION* Naruto has been neglected by his family. One day Konoha had took a beating to far. Read to find out what happens. *NEW DESCRIPTION*...