Moran - Dare to Love

By Ms_WhisperAngel

A story tells about Monami Mahajan, a soon-to-be graduate, freelanced by Karan Shergill, a young psychologis... More

Part -1
Part -2 Missing teenagers
Part-3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27 Coaxing and pampering
Part 28 Follow Rani sahiba k orders
Part 29
Part 30 A new case
Part 31 Who is the Murderer?
Part 32 love you like crazy
Part 33 Accident
Part 34 Statement
Part 35 Almost kiss
Part 36 Realisation
Part 37 Bar, drinks and indirect kiss
Part 38 A unique confession
Part 39 Some sweet time
Part 40 Goodbye
Part 41 Childhood memories
Part 42 Family Homicide
Part 43 His efforts to get praise
Part 44 Another family murdered
Part 45 Abandoned
Part 46 Caught but Got Injured
Part 47 Avni visits
Part 48 Shades of Karan Shergill
Part 50 How Fast the night starts to change
Part 51 Suicide or were being controlled?
Part 52 Say 'hello' to Jenny
Part 53 Now it begins
Part 54 A trip to US
Part 55 A video for Karan
Part 56 Trying to show his life
Part 57 Profiling him
Part 58 Analysing victims life again
Part 59 His Fantasy
Part 60 Hunt, Rescue and a Deal
Part 61 Little Moments
Part 62 Of accident and attacks
Part 63 For Being Karan Shergill's Woman
Part 64 Break out
Part 65 Parcel
Part 66 Simon's secret
Part 67 The letter or suicide note?
Part 68 J. I am back
Side story - Allen
Part 69 The kiss before he kills
Part 70 The plan behind the trap
Part 71 The Final Move
Part 72 The new Beginning
Side Story Faizi -1
Side story Faizi Part 2
Extra stories - 1
Extra stories 2 - The college life
Extra Story-3 Henpecked Husband
Extra stories -4 Parenthood for Mr. And Mrs Shergill
Extra stories -5

Part 49 A Beautiful Night

881 67 10
By Ms_WhisperAngel

Hey guys, thank you for your votes and comments.
Continuing from the last part,

A beautiful autumn day in Kolkata.  The air was brisk and clear.

In a bright sunny morning, Monami stood in front of the coffee table. She was tidying the files. Karan was sitting on the sofa behind her. He has his laptop on. He seemed to be concentrating on reading something.

Once the holidays start, we have no more visitors.” Monami said casually.

She was talking about the officers visiting them with their cold cases.  Yesterday, two people came. Today was the beginning of the seven day holiday. Not a soul has come to them. 

Karan lifted up his head from looking down at the screen: “Well, it's Diwali.”

Monami laughed. Is this the same guy that she knew almost a year ago?  She thought festivals and holidays mean nothing to him. She had to drag him out of the house to play fireworks with her. Well this Diwali, they weren't going back to her hometown.. they had decided to go somewhere else..

Karan knew what she was thinking about. He gave a sly smile. “I don’t really care. But aaj Bahut important day hain..”

Monami was not sure what he means. Was he talking about any festival but festivals starts from tomorrow. She was confused but he lowered his head to work on his laptop again. 

After tidying the files, she went to her room to get changed. She was meeting a few of her university friends today for shopping. Surely Karan would not be interested. 

I’m leaving now.” She yelled at the front door.

Umm.” He replied “Tum wapas kb tak aaogi?”

Monami answered: “I won’t be long.”  She paused, and added: “Main tumhe tumhare vacation ka first day akele nahi spend karne dungi.” 

Karan sar up straight on the sofa.  He curled the lips on his handsome face: “Of course you won’t.” He said in a lazy but dreamy voice. 

When you are in love, you start to miss the person the moment you part from him. Monami sat in the taxi. The puffy white clouds hung high in the blue sky. She thought of her charming boyfriend. Her heart was filled with joy. 

Even when he was injured, he never hides the intention of wanting advance to the next level in their relationship with her. But in the past few days, they have been so busy that he seemed to have forgotten.   

Oh, he was so childish, yet so cute. 

She was sure when he remembers… he would not hold back.

Oh, she’d better found a place to hide herself. 

What Monami didn't realise was that he has never forgotten about it. It’s always on his mind. He was waiting for his injuries to completely heal. He wanted to be in top form to deliver the perfect first time experience for both of them.

The moment she walked out of the front door, Karan put down his laptop and started to pace around the house. 

Finally, their big day has arrived. 

He’s made all the necessary arrangements. She would be pleased. 

He called the Police Department earlier to make sure no one will be appearing out of the blue with their unsolved cases. She might have noticed this already.

As for his injuries?  He was completely recovered. In fact, he’s been lying in bed for so long he felt he has lots of excess energy to burn. 

Knowledge and skills? …. Those suggestions he just read on the internet was firmly planted in his brain. It is not an exaggeration to say that he was so knowledgeable in the area now that no matter which position or techniques she preferred, he could satisfy her. 

She does not have her menstrual period today. In fact, according to the woman’s normal cycle - today is one of her more productive days, which means she will be easily aroused. 

Good. It’s all set.

He walked to the window and tapped the glass with his long fingers. He wanted everything to be perfect. Was there anything he’s forgotten?

He thought for a while and gave Faizi a call.

Faizi was sitting with a cup of coffee in his balcony at home. He was enjoying the holiday too. He took a sip and asked : “Master, aaj main aapki kya sewa kar sakta hoon?”

Karan said bluntly: “I am planning to have sex with Monami tonight. For the first time.  Do you have any tips for me?”

Faizi choked again.  “cough… cough…” Karan tum kabhi aise maar daloge hume...

—————-

Monami returned with a few shopping bags with her. To her surprise, the house was very quiet. His car keys were not there either. 

It’s the first day of the holiday.  Everywhere was packed with people doing Diwali shopping.  It’s very unusual that he would choose to go out on a day like this.

Then her phone rang.  It’s him.

Kya tum Ghar aa gayi?” He asked .  There’s music in the background where he was.  And his voice sounded low and a little muffled.

Haan, bs abhi aayi hoon.” She was curious.  “Tum kahan ho?”

Wait.” He turned to talk to someone else. After a while, he said to her: “You don’t need to know where I am. Tum jaake ready ho jao,  someone will come and pick you up soon.”

Monami was confused: “Pick me up? Lekin kyon?”

Karan laughed lightly: “To attend an important function with me.”

She hung up. An important function?  Is it something to do with Diwali celebrations with the police Department?

No matter what it was, she was just glad to be with him. 

But when she walked downstairs, she was shocked.

There waa a long black limousine waiting for her. There were roses on both sides of the door handle. A driver in his black uniform walked towards her. He bowed to her and opened the passenger seat doors. 

The neighbours were attracted to this unusual sight. A lot of them were standing around, looking. 

When she was in the car, she called Karan: “what is this all about? Why is a limousine here to pick me up?” 

Karan was silent on the other end. 

It goes without saying.” He finally answered: “I am on a date with you.”

Faizi’s first tip.

“You intend to wait for her to come home, then carry her  straight into the bedroom?  Atmosphere, mate.  The first time, atmosphere is very important.  Give her a romantic date that she will never forget, then things will progress naturally from there.”

——————-

She was a little stunned. 

Oh, so this was the important function. A date.

But it’s quite true. They have not been on a proper date before. 

Sorry, maine realise nahi kiya.” She smiled: “Thank you.”

Karan sounded pleased. He asked : “Is this romantic?”
Monami couldn't help but laugh.

The limo with flowers was a little over the top, but it’s the thoughts that count. 

Romantic.  Thank you so much.”

The long car stopped in front of a five star hotel. 

The lobby manager opened the door for Monami: “Welcome, Miss Mahajan.” He showed her to the elevator that will bring her straight to the top floor. “Mr. Shergill is waiting for you.”

Monami smiled at him: “Thank you.”  She asked  the manager: “What is he doing on the top floor?”

The manager smiled: “Mr. Shergill has booked the penthouse on the top floor. It’s got a 270 degrees view of the city lights. There is also a private swimming pool. I’m sure you will be satisfied with our facilities and services.  We are the best hotel in town. Have a wonderful evening.”

Monami waa dumbfounded.  She finally understood why Karan brought her here. 

She thought their first date will be a romantic candlelight dinner in some nice restaurant… not in a luxurious penthouse. 

This fellow…. was obviously running towards a goal.

She blushed as she walked out of the elevator. 

A dazzling and elaborated designed crystal chandelier quickly attracted your attention as you step into the oversized lounge.  There was a set of classic European designed leather sofa with a curved back rest. The window looked out to the city lights of Kolkata. 

She walked down the corridor lined with lush red carpet, to the next room. There was music coming out from the room.  She heard footsteps too.

Monami slowly walked over, and around golden screen. 

It’s a beautiful dining room that waa dimly lit with mood lighting. There was a small round table in the middle of the room. On this dark brown table, there was a long white candle in a candle stand, and a bunch of burgundy coloured moth orchid. 

A young violinist was playing on the side, the soothing music is like the sound of gently flowing water.

Karan was standing at the end of the corridor, in a well tailor shirt and trousers. His eyes sparkled under the flickering flame of the candle light, and his face has a gentle glow. 

Hi.” He said in his naturally low magnetic voice.

Monami: “…..Hi.”

He walked towards her. He looked into her eyes and said admiringly: “You look beautiful tonight.”

Monami thought they were attending a party tonight. So she chose a beautiful red sari and put her hair open. But the blouse was sleeveless and sexy. She was wearing the diamond necklace that he gave her, revealing her soft neck and shoulders.

Thank you.” she said softly. She could see his suggestive smile. Her heart pounds. Because she was well aware of what he was thinking about right now. He was obviously pleased with the way she dressed.

Karan took her hand and they sat at the dining table. 

Dinner was exquisite. Throughout the meal, Karan was very quiet, but his smile never left him. And the look in his eyes said it all.

Soon, dinner was over. 

The table was cleared, the violinist gone. Only the two of them were left in this big penthouse. They were still sitting at the dining table, staring at each other in candlelight. 

Monami picked up the bunch of moth orchids: “It’s very pretty.”

Karan stood and walked behind her.  He took the flower away from her and throw it back  onto the table. 

Leave the flowers here.  Let’s go to the bedroom.”

Monami’s face reddened. She didn't say a word. She did not even look up. But she allowed Karan to hold her hand and lead her to the bedroom.

He noticed her nervousness, he said in his low deep voice: “Relax.” he paused slightly: “Even though I don't have experience, but my ability to learn and grasp new skills is superior.  I am also very observant.  I will do very well.”

Monami didn't know what to say. 

When they got inside, she was amazed. 

There was another big chandelier in the room. This time, it was a modern artistic design with little square over it. A huge king size bed was in the middle of the room, surrounded by ceiling to ground glass windows that shows a panoramic view of Kolkata. 

So… they will be making love on this bed?

With the city underneath them?  That’s so bold and arrogant. 

Well, it sure fits his style.

Her palms began to sweat.  What is going to happen next? Will he push her down onto the bed? 

But Karan leads her to one of the glass window. With one hand on the glass, one hand behind her head, he said to her: “Close your eyes.”

Monami: “…Why?” She was nervous.

He covered her eyes with his hand that was on the glass. He lowered his head and kissed her gently on her ear. Then he said to her: “I’ll let you know when to open them.”

Karan continued to gently kiss her ears. Then he glided his lips down her neck, hover at the curve that is usually covered by her long hair.  Monami was shivering in his arms.  Her eyes were covered by his hand, so she held his shirt.

How long do I have to wait?” She said

Not long.” He said as he nibbled and gently bite the smooth flesh on her neck. 

Monami’s first reaction was - a new trick.  A few days ago, he only knew how to passionate but simply kiss her. But today, his touches were melting her, she was already breathing more quickly.

Her second thought - She knows what Karan wants her to see.  From the limousine, to the luxurious penthouse, and the exquisite dinner, she can almost guess that his next trick was to arrange for the hotel staff to write messages of love on helium ballrooms and float them up to appear before her.

Oh gosh, please do not write something like “Please make love to me, Monami!”

As she was still thinking, suddenly he removed his hand. His lips were no longer on her neck. Monami opened her eyes slowly, and saw a very beautiful sight.. the small twinkles..in the sky.. And the colours reflect on the river waters. It’s breathlessly stunning.

Monami was shocked - meteor shower.  He brought her to see meteor shower. She didn't thought it would be something like this.. no it should be said that she didn't know there will be a meteor shower and it would be seen in India.. as it's only visible for almost thirty times in a year on earth.. not to mention India.

Leonoid meteor shower” He said proudly: “You are standing in the one of the best spot for the city’s meteor shower display.”

( Okay, so Leonid meteor shower doesn't occur in last of October but is annually active and is at peak on 17-18 November but Maine isse aage badha diya.. as mujhe kuch romantic sa chahiye tha and I think watching meteor shower with someone special.. it's quite romantic..)

Monami quietly watched the shower while Karan quietly watched her. He was not interested in these shimmering lights and patterns at all.  But he rememberys why Faizi said.

Take her to a romantic and beautiful setting.”

Karan thought for a while. He remembered how much she enjoyed the firework during the last year festival. But it's not allowed in city.. But then he saw the news of today's meteor shower happening. He told Faizi his plans. Faizi approved: “Very good. No woman can resist seeing such a sight. She will take the initiative to kiss you, then let things progress naturally from there on.”

Humm…. he is waiting…. If she doesn't come over and kiss him in the next minute, then he will have to take the initiative instead.

Thank you. Karan.”  She said gently. 

“You are welcome.” He smiled. “As long as you think it’s romantic.”

Because romance is the best catalyst.

Monami smiled again. She did not watch the meteor shower anymore.  She took a step forward and hooked her hands around his neck. Then she leaned over to kiss him.

This kiss was different from her previous kisses. Her whole body  snuggled up into his arms, as if she was going to entrust herself to him.  She copied his kissing style - stirring him, inviting him for more…

Karan has two other arrangements but he decided they are not necessary anymore. Lifting her up, he carried her across the room to the king size bed. 

Monami leaned close to his chest. He gently placed her on bed. The meteor shower was still going in the background. He leaned down and looked at her. His face has the proud arrogant smile again.

He was ecstatic.

Karan. So am I. I am as happy as I am nervous...

------------------
Okkie.. yahan se people who feel uncomfortable don't read it..
(From here All the paragraph in italics till the bold and underlined words are mature content)

Take my clothes off for me.” He said with his deep voice. His black eyes fixed on her.

Monami blushed as she unbuttons his shirt. First button, second button… Then she felt a warm feeling on her thigh. He slided his hand in from underneath the sari, gradually exploring her body. 

Don’t stop. Continue.” He ordered,Unless you want me to keep my clothes on.”
Monami’s attention was on his hand that’s resting on her thigh. Her hands shook as she continued to take off his shirt. He was pleased. He lied on top of her. Her hand gently rested on his chest as she tried to block him from coming closer.

But…. can he not stare at her like that.  His gaze was sharp like razor. And the hand that was underneath the sari was getting more and more bold…

His long fingers started rubbing her, on top of the thin layer of fabric. He touched her with a strength that was not too hard, or soft, but just enough to make her body shivered. But of course, this was only the beginning.  When he was aware of the slight dampness on the fabric, he smiled and said:You are wet.  Faster than I expected.”

Monami was almost driven mad. She hide her face in his chest and protested with a whine:Can you please keep quiet?”

He looked at her. His smile increased.

No.” He said.We should communicate our feelings. It helps to achieve perfect love making.”

Then his fingers finally tilt the layer of fabric away to explore further.  Monami felt as if there are electric currents going through her. Every cell within her seemed to be under his control. She can barely speak.  

His thumb pressed on her soft flesh.  Monami’s legs became weak and shaky. His fingers dived in further.  He frowned at this point. His hands actions did not stop. He was obviously looking for something.

Is it here?” He used his fingertips to rub gently. Monami took a big breath.  His frown turned into a smile: “Found it.  I am so accurate.”

Monami’s face was completely red from embarrassment. She grabbed on to his shoulders. He noticed her reactions, he was even more proud.  He smiled:Don’t be so nervous. Just enjoy.” He bent down to kiss her. His large body pressing on to hers, restricting her body movements.  His hand continued to work its magic, and getting better at it as each second passes. 

Knead, push, tease… Sometimes, it’s a fast and strong rub. Sometimes, he’s move in circles slowly and gently. His action was swift and smooth, not leaving her a chance to respite. She curled up like a cat under his body. 

Where… did you learn this?” She asked  as she breathed heavily.

He looked up and smiled at her:You mean this technique?”

Monami’s muttered a soft yes. 

A French book.” He said “ ‘Best guide to sex.’  You should read it too when you have time.”

No, I won’t….” she struggled to finish her sentence as he picked up his speed again. The constant stimulation was making her anxious like ants on a hot pan. She felt a strong urge within her. A feeling like she can’t get enough of. She has never felt like this all her life.   

Oh…. getting more and more excited?” His low voice was getting coarser too.

Monami felt she can’t continue anymore. Under his fingers, in a part deep within her, a trembling, strange sensation is going though her like layers of waves. Her heart was pounding so fast she felt it’s going to explode any minute.  But he continued to stir her…

This is not fair…. It’s both their first attempt. Why does she feel so frustrated and nervous, and he was like an experienced lover, with all the confidence and skills to control the game right from the start. 

But she has no strength left to complain.  Then, a clear but sharp feeling, like a flash of white light/electric current, engulfed her.

Oh…” She moaned. She couldn't believe she made that noise.  Her whole body trembled. She pushed him away:Stop, stop.  I can’t take it anymore….”

Karan looked at the woman who was shaking in his arms. According to the ‘The Best Sex Guide’, at this point, he needs to stay away from strong stimulations. He stopped using his fingers, and gently pressed the sides to help calm her down.  

But his mind was not as calm as Monami thought. 

Heat waves were rippling and stirring inside of him. 

Too sexy. She was too sexy. Her toes curled when she reached orgasm, softly pushing against his calves. Her skin turned to a pale pink at that point. This was not mentioned in the books.

He wanted to access her right now, to have her tightly wrapping against him.  Oh, it must be incredibly wonderful.  He looked at that beautiful place, completely wet, looking soft and red under the lights. 

His lower abdomen tightened.  somewhere, there was a burning tension that felt like it wanted to explode. Only the valley dripping with honey can appease and ease the tension. 

No. Wait a little longer. There was something he wanted  her to do.

Rani sahiba, touch me.”  He lowered his head and latched on to her breasts, then grabbed her hand. His heart was stirring - She was finally going to touch his private part.

Monami body was still soft, her legs still numb. Her head was a little groggy. She looked up to see his bright black eyes looking into hers.  His hand has led her to press on a hot and hard place. 

Monami’s face was completely red again. She felt like she was going to suffocate soon.

But she couldn't back off now. She held him in her hand, and under his gaze, and moved slowly. 

Within a few seconds, Karan felt his throat tightening. And it swelled incredibly. She did not have the skills like he did. She patted it like a pet . But it’s enough to set him on fire.

    "You're great ......" he sighed.

  Monami continued to blush: “Really?" Looking at the thing in her hand, she can’t help but comment: “It’s nothing like your outer appearance.”

His skin complexion looked more like smooth ivory.

Karan understood what she meant.  It’s a compliment from his woman to him. He couldn't wait another second. He removed her hands from there, and lowered his body to the right position. 

Even though her tender flesh was sufficiently moist, the muscles were still tight. He lowered the head, it felt stuck. But this was enough to release a bit of the pressure. His mouth opened slightly, even his face has a tint of blush. 

Oh…..” he lets out a sigh.   

Monami also whispered a gasp. It’s hurting her.

Karan held her waist, and pushed in another segment. This was really painful. She complained: “It’s painful.” She gave him a disapproving glance, “I thought you read the book, so why does it still hurts?”

For once, Karan didn't feel like talking at at all. He just wanted to get it all in there. Oh… that warm wrapped up feeling. It’s like drugs that are seducing him. He was completely unable to suppress the urge to thrust.  He could even feel the tip hopping with joy. 

But it hurted her though. 

Karan let out a long breath. He stopped the movement, and placed his finger on her sensitive part. 

Relax.” He was coaxing her: “It will be wonderful. I am skillful and my techniques are top class .”

Monami bursted into laughter. 

 But soon she was not laughing anymore. He caressed her with his fingers while advancing slowly at the same time. It’s double stimulation.  Her body started to shiver again. Ok, he is a master… it’s not as painful anymore.

  When it’s finally completely wrapped up, neither of them spoke.  It’s a strange and overwhelming feeling. 

------------------

Here the mature content ends.. people who were uncomfortable can read.

The two bodies wrapped in each other arms. The air was filled with their scent. Their heart beating like drums, awaiting for the most intimate moments.   

 “Now, do you feel it is real?" Karan asked  in her ears. 

Monami stared at him: “Ah.”

A beautiful night. You are beside me.  I am beside you. You, who are usually proud and arrogant, would love me so passionately. You excite me in ways I have never experienced before.  I am crazy about you. We will be the most intimate person for each other from now on. We will be inseparable.

I wish this moment is a covenant of a lifetime. We will be by each other’s side for the rest of our life. Until we are old and frail, we will still be deeply in love with one another, till death do us part.   
*****

Ohhh godddd.. I wrote it..

Guys do tell me how was it as mera mature likhne me bahut km experience h.. and Han aise scenes likhne hote h na mujhse Hindi nahi likhi jati h...

Really wanna know how was the part.  was I able to write in good way? Both the good reviews and healthy criticism are allowed.. do
Tell...

Till the next one,
Ta-ta

signing off
Kriya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.5K 5.4K 62
Special agent major Karan Shergill rude,hot , strict ,handsome young man .. love his country very much ..he has a secret. ..but only two people are k...
2.6M 120K 84
The story is of two individuals Siddharth Khanna and Anusha Singh. Both were gems to their parents, both spoiled, both stubborn, friends adored them...
201K 15.5K 60
The phone is ringing. But Tanvi was too scared to answer the call. She was not ready to talk to him or even hear his voice. She wanted to run away fr...
538K 30.1K 53
She was struggling to tie the dori of her kurti but couldn't so She was trying to find her friends to help her with this but no one came into her vie...