Sinful addiction

By romanticxwrites

"Valerio, fuck I- I can't it's t-too much" he grabbed both her wrists locking them in place behind her back w... More

โ•‘-๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
โ•‘-๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ
โ•‘-๐“๐จ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ
โ•‘-๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ
โ•‘-๐†๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ
โ•‘-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ
โ•‘-๐“๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž
โ•‘-๐‚๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
โ•‘-๐’๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž
โ•‘-๐‹๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง
โ•‘-๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ฅ
โ•‘-๐ƒ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐“๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐จ๐จ
โ•‘-๐‡๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ 
โ•‘-๐๐š๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฒ
โ•‘-๐Ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ž
โ•‘-๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž
โ•‘-๐ƒ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ 
โ•‘-๐“๐ก๐ž ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
โ•‘-๐‘๐จ๐œ๐œ๐จ
โ•‘-๐‡๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐
โ•‘-๐’๐ก๐จ๐œ๐ค
โ•‘-๐๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ
โ•‘-๐‘๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ
โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž
โ•‘-๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ
โ•‘-๐๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐ž
โ•‘-๐’๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐
โ•‘-๐๐ž๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ 
โ•‘-๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐˜๐š๐œ๐ก๐ญ
โ•‘-๐‡๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐›
โ•‘-๐‚๐š๐ง๐๐ฒ
โ•‘-๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
โ•‘-๐๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐‰๐ž๐ญ
โ•‘-๐‘๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก
โ•‘-๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐
โ•‘-๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ž
โ•‘-๐๐š๐ง๐ข๐œ
โ•‘-๐“๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž
โ•‘-๐€๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
โ•‘-๐ƒ๐ข๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐
โ•‘-๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
โ•‘-๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ
โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ
๐’๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ซ

โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž

99.4K 2.1K 1.8K
By romanticxwrites

Song: Fetish - Selena Gomez & Gucci Mane
𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚
❀❀❀

It's currently 19:37, I'm sitting in my bed non stop thinking about yesterday.

"And Amara?"

"...yeah?"

"Tease me again and you'll be leaving the room in a wheelchair instead of on foot."

My cheeks redden and my thighs clench at the thought of it, god I hate the way my body reacts to him. I've hardly talked to him the entire day, he left early for work and texted me about an hour ago that I should be ready by eight. I'm kinda scared- what is it he has planned anyway?

I've already showered, done my hair and makeup so I'm just figuring out what I'm supposed to wear given the 0 amount of information he gave me. Like do I wear something fancy? Or casual? Hot? Comfy?

Before I spiral down into a mental breakdown I get a text, from him.

Valerio:
I know your panicking about what to wear so I bought you something, it should be in the lowest drawer in a white box. I'll be outside in about 20 minutes.

Amara:
Where are we even going? Your creeping me out you know.

Valerio:
You'll see.

Amara:
I hate you.

Fucks sake, he bought me something? I open the last drawer as instructed and as expected the box was there, I open it and take out an absolutely gorgeous dress.

Its a short and tight black dress, half the bottom side of the dress is cut off in the form of a very large and high slit but covered in several of some kind diamond strings. Real diamonds.

Jesus. How much did this dress cost?

I quickly top of my hair and makeup before propping on my black heels, grabbing my purse and walking down the stairs.

I slowly walk down the stairs making sure I don't trip when Valerio walks out of the elevator. Our eyes meet, his lowering down scanning every inch of my body and I hear when he curses under his breath.

"Fuck." he takes in the sight of my body. I walk up to him slowly eyeing his perfectly fitted all black suit.
"You look fucking gorgeous, amore" he says.

"Thank you." I smile. "So.. what is this Valerio? What are we doing? Where are we going? Why are we doing this? And don't say you'll see I swear to god."

He grins, placing a hand on my back and leads me out of the apartment. "Patience amore. We're going.. out"

"On a date?" I stop walking, alarmed. I haven't even broken of the engagement yet, I can't be going on dates.

"Call it whatever you want, curls."

"I- what? Your not making any sense" I tell him.

"Arnt I?" He lifts an eyebrow.

"No.. where are we going?" I fold my arms over my chest. For some reason the movement makes him look down and clench his jaw slightly.

"A restaurant." He looks back up at me.

"Wha- a restaurant? I'm not going on a date with you."

"Like i said, call it whatever you want. But your coming with me and.." he takes a step closer, so close I can smell his cologne. "I know you want too."

I gulp. Okay, so maybe I did want to but it's just- I don't know..

"Unless... this is about what you have to do at the restaurant?" His voice changes, I can tell he actually cares.

"No- no it's not that. Fuck it, whatever let's just go."

He smirks and wraps a hand around my waist while he takes me down to his garage.

❀❀❀

"Let me guess, this is your restaurant?" I say as we sit ourselves down at a table in the far corner.

"Was it that obvious?" He asks.

"Nooo, the fact that everyone knows who you are and practically bowed at your presence definitely didn't give it away." I say sarcastically earning a faint smirk from him.

He hands me the menu and leans back in his chair, he probably already knows everything that's on it. I read through it flinching at the extreme prices and the fancy described food. I can't order any of this.. it's too much, too expensive. I don't deserve this.

"What do you want to order?" He asks after a few minutes.

Worry fills my lungs as I stare at the menu, I avert my gaze to him which actually kind of calmed me down. I almost decide to give up and order something when I suddenly realize the amount of people in the restaurant, every table is filled and sitting next to Valerio causes way more looks from people than normal. My hand trembles but I make a fist out of it, covering it up.

"I-I'm not that hungry to be honest." I say nervously, almost hiding my face in the menu.

"Amara."

"..Hm?" I look up from the menu that I was hiding my face in, no way I could eat here. It would be like eating in front of a whole damn stage.
I give him a pleading look letting all my emotions into it before masking my face ones again.

He grabs my hand, squeezes it, says. "Fuck the people staring they're not important, but if you really can't handle it I'll take you home and make you something there, okay?"

My heart literally lights on fire when he finishes, the way he cares about me is something I never even thought was possible.

"No, I- I can handle it. I'm fine." I'm not, but having him here might actually be the only reason I would ever be able to do this.

He brings my hand to his mouth, kissing it then placing it back on the table.

The server comes up to us not a minute later.

"Good evening Mr and Mrs Hernandez, I'll be your server tonight. Can I get you started with my drinks?"

I almost choke on, something- Mrs. Hernandez?!

"Oh god- no I'm not his- It's just Amara." I flinch, redness staining my cheeks.

I can sense Valerios evil grin and I'm not even looking at him.

"Oh my apologies, Mr. Hernandez doesn't normally- sorry. What can I get started for you?"

"I'll just have a water" I smile.

Valerio nods getting the same since he's driving.

Our food comes about half an hour later, I ordered a salmon after what felt like hours of him convincing me it was okay, and Valerio got the steak.

"Did your brother say anything about Lily?" I ask, the conversation we had yesterday confused the hell out of me and I haven't talked to her since.

"I don't talk to my brother like that." He mutters.

"Oh- well do you have anyone your close to?" I ask, I don't want to invade his privacy but I just really want to know him.

"My parents are retired, they live- everywhere to be honest they move around a ton. I don't talk to them at all. My brother just came back from Italy  the day before we had to come and- pick you guys up.." his voice hardens and I gulp at the memory.

"I don't talk to him unless i have to."

"What about friends?" I ask

"I don't do friends." He grumbles, taking another bite of his steak.

"Well that's sad."

"Care about me curls?" He teases.

"Fuck no."

He grins slightly, pinning me with a stare that I swear could get anyone on their knees.

❀❀❀

Valerio parks the car in the garage, we finished dinner about 20 minutes ago and I actually enjoyed it way more then expected.

He gets out of the car and before I open my own door he opens it for me, giving me a hand to help me out of the car.

"So you're a gentleman now?" I tease.

"Only for you." He help me out of the car and yanks me towards his chest.

"Well isn't that.. charming" I mumble, not knowing what to say when he's so so close to me.

He grins and let's go of me walking towards the elevator . He scans the key card needed for the penthouse and then the elevator starts moving.

Awkwardness fills the tight space but I don't miss the intense tension too.

The elevator opens and I hurry the fuck out of there, when I've walked further into the apartment i turn to look at him.

"Thank you for tonight, it was really nice actually." I smile gently.

"Your welcome"

"Well, good night then" I turn to start walking up to my room when I feel his firm hand on my waist.

"Don't leave. I'm not done with you yet."

Jeez. Why does everything he say have to sound so sexual?

"What do you mean?" I ask trying my best to stay innocent.

"Sit down on the couch." He demands. For some reason I do as he says.

"Good girl." He walks up infront of me and then lowers himself to his knees.

My eyes widen when he starts taking of my heels and placing a soft kiss on my leg. Just when I think he's going to stand up again, he kisses my leg again, this time higher up. He keeps placing kisses higher and higher until he reaches my inner thigh and I gasp.

He looks up at me waiting for any kind of protest that should be coming, but it never does.

I nod slowly and before I get time to think he grasps on to my panties and rips them from my body. I gasp as the sudden cold breeze reaches me.

"Fuck." He mutters under his breath. He hikes up both my legs on his shoulders and attacks my clit with his mouth.

"Shit!" I choke out a moan, grabbing onto his hair harshly for support as the pleasure consumes me.

He flicks his tongue on my clit and I cry out when he slightly bites down. Eventually he lowers his tongue to my entrance, not once breaking out eye contact as he eases it inside. My legs start shaking, wanting too close but his rough hands keep them open with ease.
I've received head before but this is fucking insane.

"You taste so fucking good. I could eat you for days." His voice is deep and the sound echoes through my entire body leaving with a shudder.

He keeps altering between flicking on my clit and thrusting his tongue inside me, I don't see when he raises his hand, pushing two fingers inside me.

"Oh my god!" I scream, feeling myself stretch out for him. It doesn't take long before I start clenching around his fingers, whimpering when he speeds up to make my release even more powerful.

"Come for me Amara, give it to me." My body obeys him like a pet, my hands gripping onto his hair as I spill into his mouth with more force than I've ever felt before. I exhale deeply, sinking into the couch.

But he doesn't stop.

"Fuck!." I choke out in overstimulation, when my hips buck trying to escape from him he lifts his other hand, pinning them down so forcefully I'm certain I'll have bruises tomorrow.

"I know baby." He enters his fingers back inside me and my mouth opens as my entire body shakes, collapsing onto the pillow behind me.

He devours me like a starved man, until I feel my legs shake and the familiar feeling build up in my stomach. I whimper when his mouth pulls away from me, making the feeling of his fingers inside me even bigger.

"Come for me, amore." He
"Good girl, you did such a good job amore." He tells me then attacks my mouth with his. His skilled mouth swallows my intense moans as I once again spill all over his fingers. His tongue swirls against mine, both fighting for dominance but when his hand travels up to my neck, giving it a tight squeeze, I give in, letting him control me.

Breathless I try to catch my breath when he pulls away closing my eyes out of tiredness to try and relax. He scoops me into the comfort of his arms and carries me into his bedroom, laying me down on his bed and slowly pulling the dress off my body. He changes me into his shirt, leaving my legs bare then changing into a pair of sweats himself.

He picks me up and places me on his bathroom counter. I'm about to ask him what he's doing when he takes out a towel, wets it and starts cleaning up my inner thighs and heat. He gives me privacy for the next few minutes as I get myself ready for bed in the bathroom. When I'm finished I shakily walk back into his bed to him laying there waiting for me. He grabs my hips, holding my tight and I rest my head on his chest.

I want to think this is wrong I mean I still have a boyfriend and I haven't even called of the engagement. Not that I won't, I will, but I just need a little more time. Nothing about what just happened was okay, it may have been sinful but my thoughts slowly evaporate as I fall asleep on his chest, his hands playing with my hair.

❀❀❀

This was my first time writing smut so it's definitely not the best😅

I hope you enjoy the story so far though!🫶🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456K 13K 56
"I don't want to eat." His eyes narrow a fraction of an inch, but at this point I don't even care if I piss off the great Cavallaro. Last night was...
2M 52.8K 69
"It's funny that you are saying this because if one of us is jealous, then it's you. Or did you forget that you just pushed the man I was dancing wit...
514K 14K 35
Belle has lost everything to the Mafia. The culprits are lurking to pick her off as well. While life is losing its luster for Belle, Marcello is thri...
167K 2.3K 47
Amara Moratti, a Young and beautiful woman. But there is one problem, she is a woman, she is no use for her father. Living with a deadly secret. Ace...