Listen To My Stupid Heart ♡

By imaginesnher

"Arini, I have told you this for hundred times and I'm telling you again. I don't love you, will never love y... More

Listen To My Stupid Heart 💕
Characters & Aesthetics
1. The First Meet 😌
2. A Real And Rare Stupid 😒
3. Math Tutor 👨‍🏫
4. He Believes Me
5. Yeh Mausam Ki Baarish 🌧💙
6. Abh yeh Anubhav kyun 🤨
7. His Jealousy Makes Her Cry
8. First Kiss ♡
9. Behen Toh Bilkul Nhi!! 🙅‍♂️
10. Red Day 🔴
11. Gussa Out Of Control 💀
12. Best Friends 🍒
13. Farewell 🏵
14. That Angry With Me?
15. Missing Each Other
16. Tum Jahan Main Wahan 😻
17. First Day Of College
18. Accident?
19.Bus🚍Ride
20. Freshers Party 🥳
21. Secret Kiss 🤫
22. Ragging?!
23. Friends With Karan?
24. Crazy in Love?
25. College Trip
27. Don't Leave Me
28. Arini is Safe
29. Amusement Park 🎠
30. Confession
31. His Stupid Only 🐧
32. Library Kiss📚💞
33. Jelly Jelly Shrey 😤
34.'Hum' Zindagi Bharke liye💗🌻
35. Teasing 😆
36. Karva Chauth
37. Girlfriend hi hai 🧍‍♂️
38. Diwali Date 🪔
39. Bhabi Knows
40. Sick
41. Cuts
42. Reality
43. The Call
44. Finding The Truth
45. The Stunt
baat karo mujhse koi
46. Love You Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
47. Karan
48. A Good Day
49. Lizard Between Our Kiss
50.Bromance b/w AnuShrey?
51. Finally A Job
52. Will You Marry Me? 💗
53. Mehendi 💚
54. Family's Love
55. Shaadi 🌼
56. Ant Bhala Toh Sabh Bhala ✨
57. First Night
Epilogue
THANK YOU
Bonus 1
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

26. Truth And Dare Went Wrong ❌

3.9K 280 8
By imaginesnher

Shrey's pov

With a small smile, I started taking steps to Arini. I tapped twice on the pocket of my pant, knowing that a little gift is waiting there for Arini.

" Hey Arini, will you do boating with me? "

Before I could ask, someone else came. It was none but again that Anubhav. Arini nodded to him and left in front of my eyes. I couldn't even do anything. Everything happened within a few seconds.

I blinked like a dumb. Arini didn't even notice me coming to her?

So many boats were leaving. So many students were choosing their partners, teachers were announcing something more but I couldn't pay attention to anywhere. My eyes were fixed on her only.

Just as I saw Arini holding Anubhav's hand to get into the boat, my fists tightened in anger.

I kept on looking at them for a few more minutes. I turned around only when Madhav tapped on my shoulder. " Everyone is leaving with boats. Only we are here. When will you go? " Asked he.

At first my mouth couldn't move. I was still thinking about Arini.

" Shrey? "

" Y.. Yeah.. Le.. Let's go. " I told him and was about to go towards our boat but saw Maya sitting there.

" What's she doing? " I asked Madhav.

" We tried to stop her but she wanted to sit with you like as always and she didn't listen to us. " He replied and I sighed.

I shook my head in disappointment.
" You guys go then. I don't want to go anymore "

" Why? Because Arini already left? "

Well that was a good reason. " No. " I chuckled weakly. " My ears will bleed if I listen to Maya's voice for once " I said.

Madhav laughed. " Yes she was glued to you the whole day. "

I nodded.

" Then go and take rest. Don't be sad. " He said before leaving.

I sat on the ground near my tent. Our tents were near the pond so I could see all the students from there. But my eyes chose to look at her only.

She and Kalpana were laughing alot. I wonder what jokes were being cracked by Anubhav. It was making me sad and angry at the same time.

I took the bracelet out from pocket that made with flowers for Arini. It looked beautiful truly. The picture of Arini wearing it came in my mind. Suddenly I forgot all my anger and sadness. My lips curved in a small smile. It would look good on Arini's hand.

She might like it. But I wonder what would be more beautiful? The flowers or Arini?

I'm talking like a 15 years old teen in love. Aren't I?

I again put that bracelet in my pocket. I kept it carefully so that it doesn't break. And my eyes again found Arini's boat. This time I saw Anubhav squeezing her right cheek. How dare he? What the hell? Why isn't he leaving her cheek?

I stood up. I wanted to go there and hit him. This boy is crossing his limits. My heart beat came in a bit normal speed when I saw Arini removing his hand from her cheek. Nice. Very nice. Good girl!

I again sat. I think I have to warn Anubhav to not look at her. He can hit on other girls of our college. Not Arini.

I was jealous seeing Arini with Anubhav. But to be honest, the whole I too couldn't talk to her that much. Most of the times I was busy doing the activities. Being a topper, teachers find me reliable. Moreover Maya was glued to me all the time. She literally ate my head.

Was Arini for that too? Or she didn't even notice.

Gradually the boating session came to an end. Then it was time for having rest. Later at students might do some activity. But I thought to give my gift to Arini. I started finding her but she was nowhere. When I asked Kalpana I got to know that she was already in tent, sleeping.

I couldn't do anything and went to my tent. Madhav and Ankit were playing games. They told me to join and I did. We played games for awhile.

Later I went out for a walk and saw Arini sitting silently near her tent. Bringing her knees closer to her chest, she was looking down at the ground with a small pout on her lips. What happened to her now? Wasn't she smiling alot few hours ago with that anubhav? 😒

It's good that he's not here anymore. I went to her and sat bedside her. I was silent but I noticed Arini's eye balls turning a little to my side. So she noticed me but didn't react.

This is new. She never stays quiet seeing me. She is angry at me?

I cleared my throat to get her attention but it didn't work. She purposely didn't look at me. Moreover she turned her head to the opposite side. Wahhh...

" Talk to me. I'm here to talk to you" I said directly in not so good tone.

" Maan nhi hai. Ja skte ho " She replied not looking at me.

( I don't want to. You can go)

I raised a brow. " You really want to me to leave? " I asked again. This time no answer came from her side. So she doesn't want that. Good good.

" Is taraf dekhke baat kijiye madam "

( please look at my direction while speaking madam)

She turned to me finally and smiled asking,
" Maya ko chhorkar aye ho, zarur koi important baat hogi na. Bolo? "

( you came leaving Maya. Must be something important, right. Tell me)

I... I was speechless...

" Y... Why are you sitting here silently? "

" Akele beithne pe log baat nhi karte. Chupchaap hi rehte hai. " And she rolled her eyes.

( when one is sitting alone, one doesn't speak.)

I gulped. She is so prepared with answers today.

" Toh I came here na, talk to me? "

" Maya must be looking for you. Don't make her wait. Go back to her. "

" Yeah. Only she is waiting for me. Nobody otherwise cares even if I'm sitting beside her. " I said tilting my head to see her face.

There was no smile on her face.

" Someone only cares to smile when Anubhav calls her. "

She looked at me again but this time with anger. " He is my friend. Don't say anything about him " She shouted.

That much for him?

" Oh really? Then Maya is my friend too. You too can't say anything about her. "

" Ha ha. Go to her. Why are you here? Did I call you? "

" Yeah I'll go to her now. Atleast she doesn't argue like you. "

" Yeah I argue with you only. I'm bad, right? "

I couldn't move my mouth after that. I saw her eyes wetting slowly. I thought to calm down and not to shout anymore. I need to fix it. Arguments will ruin it more and I don't want her to cry.

But now before I could say anything again, someone else call her again.

Again... That..... Aghhhhh.. Anubhav.

" Arini I have something for you see. " He called.

Wiping her eyes, she looked at him with a smile. " Oh really? What is it? "

" Flowers " With that he showed a little handmade bouquet "I made it when we were observing flowers there. It's for you. "

She smiled and accepted that. " Thank you anubhav." The next line of hers hurt me more. " Nobody ever gifted me flowers. Thank you so much. "

I couldn't bear anything after that and left the place. I went inside of my tent and simply laid. My friends were playing games there, they didn't care to ask me, maybe thought that I was tired which was quite obvious.

Closing my eyes I could only see Anubhav and Arini only. It was so disturbing. I put hand inside my pocket and took out the bracelet that I made for Arini. I crushed, tore that.

Closing my eyes, I slept after that.

🌻🌻🌻

Writer's pov

Later at night students decided to play truth and dare. Everyone sat outside of the tents making a round line. Shrey and Arini were there too. For once or twice their eyes met but both changed their gazes as soon as they could. None were talking to each other. As if a silent war was going on.

Soon the game began. Someone was dared to dance, someone to sing, the next one to confess love. One by one it was going on.

In the next, it was Shrey's turn as the bottlr stopped at Shrey.

" Truth or dare, truth or dare? " The crowd shouted. Arini too looked at him, wanting to know what will happen.

" Men should choose dare. Choose dare Shrey. " Someone from the crowd shouted. Everyone started hooting up. Being kind of helpless, Shrey said " Okay okay dare"

" I'll give him a dare " Said Maya standing up. Nobody didn't disagree with her but only Arini glared at her.

Maya smiled with her half victory. With a smirk she said, " Kiss me. You have to kiss on my lips "

Everyone left being shocked there. Shrey gave her a disgusting look.

But gradually everyone took it so casually. They started hooting for them.

" Karan is not here. That's why she is taking the chance "

" Oh. Right. She is Karan's girlfriend. Isn't she? "

So many gossips were floating with the cheers as well. None cared about anything. They just wanted a kiss to happen.

" Kiss her kiss her kiss her. " The crowd didn't break their demand.

Arini's widened eyes we're stuck on Shrey. It was getting teary slowly. 'How can a kiss happen like that?' She thought. Her heart started to race with the anticipation of what will happen.

Suddenly Shrey stood up, walked up to Maya. Arini's heart squeezed in fear
Two or three droplets came out of her eyes. She could understand his next move.

Her hands became cold. She didn't want to see this. Years ago a 'dare' made them meet, now another 'dare' was separating them. Arini's heart winced when she recalled the memory.

She too stood up and ran from the area, wiping her tears by the back of her palm.

Shrey turned behind to see Arini leaving. He felt bad looking at her disappearing figure. But the crowd again forced him to turn to Maya.

" Shrey we need to continue the game. Kiss me now " Maya said desperately.

Shrey glared at her before looking at the crowd.

" I'm not going to kiss her. " He announced.

" Come on it's just a kiss. Don't ruin the game Shrey " Mays tried to hold his hand but he jerked that off.

" Stop this shit with me. Just stay away from me, you understand? "

" Shrey... Calm down. Listen to me. It's just a game. It's a part of game. "

" Just shut up okay " He was about to leave and that's the time when Maya said,

" I love you shrey. Don't go "

Everyone started shouting more after hearing the confession.

Shrey turned back and asked, "Oh really? Then what are you doing with Karan? "

" Don't care about that Shrey. I have feelings for you only " Maya again tried to hold him.

Shrey flared his nostrils and said " Don't even touch me. I have been very good with you till now but believe me I won't be anymore. Stay away from me and stop your love nonsense. I don't know what kind of boys you have met till now but I'm not like them. Get that into your head " With that he left the place.

🌻🌻🌻

After having dinner, shrey was sitting outside of his tent instead of going to sleep. He was thinking how bad the whole day was.

And meanwhile kalpana came to him. She was crying.

" Shrey? "

" Hey.. Why are you crying kalpana? "

" Arini is missing. "

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

How is it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.1K 5.7K 15
⋆𝐀 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤⋆ ⋆𓍯𓂃ᥫ᭡. #Book 2 of INNOCENT CRUSHES Series "I think I...
38.4K 3.4K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
850K 75.2K 37
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
44.5K 2.9K 36
"Does it ever drive you crazy Just how fast the night changes?.." "Yes...I agree i loved you crazily...maybe i still do...far more than crazily actua...