LOVE PHANTASM

By Blackmermaid44

Mystery.......That's what she is She can be light in darkness....also can be demolisher of every elation... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
UDAIPUR
RADHEYA
FANTASY
STRANGER
FADED
EMPRESS
BROTHER
SACRIFICE
STORM
SHE
HEALS
SAGA
START
MESSAGE
WELCOME
INITIATE
BATTLE
REVEAL
INHERITED
VISIT
ATTACK
JEALOUS
PROPOSAL
THREAT
TOGETHER
UNION
DEFEAT
APART
DESTRUCTION
ORDER
LISTEN
PUNISHMENT
DEBATE
DEPART
SERVED
END

TURN

1.2K 91 9
By Blackmermaid44

Aditya's son stared the darkness that will hurry away in no time soon after the sun rise. He is always the early riser.....he turned to his wife who peacefully sleeping beside him with only a white quilt that covering her. He set aside some strands of hair from her face and let his fingers comb them while looking her with nothing but pure affection and love. He smiled when she snuggled more to him for the warmth.

He stayed there which made her move back and turn to the other side by mumbling, " You are getting late!! "

He smiles wide . She always took care to not their love to come in between his duties... Such an understanding and intelligent woman in his life as better half nothing less than blessing from his lord. He walked out after pecking on her cheek and she smiled without opening her eyes....

It's been for months they are together and he never failed to make her feel special. Always showered her with love and eager to fulfill all her wishes . Unfailingly provided time to her while managing his kingdom. She will die for the admiration in his eyes whenever she do interfere in royal matters. She have looked after the palace, education system, Treasury and made most of the womans aware of the importance of self defense.

He were more than happy to teach her archery and surprised by her skills. On the other hand she learned cooking to make his favorites and he prefers eating together. What she loved most was their night walks together by holding each other's hand. And he do loves to ride his horse with she in his arms. Most of their outings end at the lake place...

This life with him is the heaven that made for her in earth..... And she is the illuminating beam that filled his heart only with joy.

************************************************************************

Jatasur smirks as his ploy finally about to succeed. Illusion..... that's what defeated him all these days. Now she will see how her brother gonna suffer in the web made of illusion in the war. This time one real war.....
But the weapon will be illusion that's none but only she and Dwarka lord could only counter. No warrior gonna stand infront of this....

The illusion is nothing but outcome of the penance of all his ancestors to defeat Udaipur. Sreekrishna and Harshini are the only humans who could destroy the illusion. His gaze hardened at the broken sight of his palms....

Her arrogance...the way she insulted him.... it's just a start. All these days she were powerful. Now with a family she is weak....let her taste the soreness of failure for a while.......

************************************

Hrishika walked to the adjoint study room in their chamber where now her husband might be checking official letters and contracts. As expected he were reading a letter and finding her he passed that letter to her.....as she were reading that letter which is an invitation from his Priya mitr...he were keenly observing her...

He asks concerned, " Hrishi!! Why You look so tired and pale?? "

Ignoring that she just thrown away that letter by saying, " It's useless!! "

Karn raises an eyebrow at the audacity. This woman is really something.....not even the queen gandhari would do such acts. Sometimes he felt Anga is a small place for an enigma like her to stay.

She Huffs in annoyance to say, " Kuru dynasty have became a bunch of idiots!!! "

He asks amused at her annoyance, " Why?? "

She replies, " Really?? A dice game...is that all for they grown into warriors?? How it gonna bring peace?? What are they?? Babies?? "

Karna stared her not understanding what's wrong in this. Kings do used to play such games....her entire thinking is different yet right. She mumbles,

" Am sure!! Your stupid friend planning something.... Hell!! peace and love among brothers!! Whom he trying to trick? "

Karna's face hardened at her sharp words and seeing him disappointed she frustratingly said,

" Don't say you wanna go there on that day!! Just stay away from that stupid family's drama!! "

He too replied in a not so nice tone, " You have no right to insult my mitr or his family!! "

She stormed off from there as soon as he completed his words. Going straight to balcony she released a breath trying to calm herself. She smiled realizing how far opposite are Hrishika from harshini. Here Hrishika searching for calmness whereas all that Harshini had was calmness. With him she never hesitated to express or to feel intensity of various emotions....

She always hated how blindly he serving and supporting jyest kaurava. Ofcourse he do have his reasons yet she know the future of that dynasty....him being in middle of that will result his downfall. She won't let any bad happen to him as long as she is alive..... Even if  she have to become harshini.......

.
.
.

When she came back to  their chamber he were already there. She silently went to her side of bed and laid. He rolls his eyes and laid beside her. Before he could say something she said, " Am sleepy!! "

He said, " I just want you to know this is the perfect time for my wife to meet my family and mitr!! "

She immediately sat straight in bed and looked his face asking, " What?? "

He stated, " Yes!! In two days we both will go to Hastinpur!! "

She stated in a rigid face, " No way am gonna meet your mitr when an official gathering takes place!! "

Recalling her demand to stay out from royal matters he stated, " Then you can stay with my mother!! "

Her face softened. She do likes that idea....from what she heard of from her husband, Radhamaa is the most sweet lady....sure she is....the lady born to give meaning for the word mother by raising suryaputr as her own child. But somehow she felt this is not the right time to meet them or visit the land of kurus.......

She replied genuinely, " My king!! Am not in a condition to travel much!! "

He frowned at that and forgetting the little ice wall between them he pulled her to him. Checking her he asks, " What's wrong?? "

She replies, " I don't know!! Am feeling all tired for the past few days "

Seeing her pale face he says worriedly, " I will call Vaidya!! "

Pecking her forehead he stood to leave only to get stopped by her. She held his wrist and said, " Don't leave! "

He amused at that and sat beside her. Before he could object she reasons, " I will see Vaidya tomorrow!!! Now just stay with me!! "

He shook his head in negative giving up and She hugged him tight. Both together laid back and he were a little worried. She assured him,

" I feel like to stay with you all time!! "

He smiles while replying, " And no way am gonna leave you!! "

She smiled recalling how he promised at their wedding to stay with her whenever she needs him most. He coaxed her to sleep and his face marred with worry seeing some changes in her. A special glow yet she is pale and tired.... what's wrong??

************************************

Wrinkled arms tightly held the note send by the leader of asur clan indicating of the war ahead. Such concern to inform were first time from dhanavas. And that's what worried him.....they were cowardious enough to attack in shades always. But now....they have the courage to come infront and challenge.....

His heart calmed at the sight of his son who can outshine all his ancestors in warfare. Still something made him tensed....maybe all these years he were too much into the illusion of his daughter that now he losing trust on his son's bravery.

Harsh consoled, " Father!! Nothing to worry!! Udaipur's dominance will be retained till the end of yuga!!! "

Udhayang says, " I know my son!! We both together can slay the foe in a blink of moment....this time we will send his head to their acharya!! "

Harsh retorts, " Father!! Leave it to me....you don't have"

His words are cut by his father, " Harsh!! Subjects are already insecure with the absence of a ruler!!

I should be in battlefield beside you and no one could surpass us!! "

Harsh nods not having any other option. He born to serve and obey....but he should have been glad if it was his sister. She chose her happiness....he is happy for her. Still he is not pleased with the life she having now....

Is that for what she born...to being an obedient wife of a maharadhi. To give him a heir and live under those four walls of a palace.....at least he is a nice man who loves her unconditionally and she is happy....
But why don't she living her life with him by serving her kingdom and others. Why she abandoned her power which is an inborn blessing.

************************************

King of Anga's wife were in a nearby temple. She stared the idol of mahadev with teary eyes. As she said next day itself she visited Vaidya and got to know about a new live that growing inside her.......

She felt all different....weak yet strong with an urge to protect her child at all costs. She want to be loved by her husband for eternity and love him back and their child. Being a mother felt truly miracle....she thanked the almighty for blessing with this gift of love.

Holding her now flat belly she imagined soon it getting bigger and one day their dearest coming out piercing her. Their family.... She were eager to let karna know of his child and were sure he gonna be the most happiest person on Earth to become a father.

She happily turned back and literally ran out the steps of temple to meet her king as soon as possible. As she were about to reach the last steps her feet lost the balance and before she could hit the ground two strong arms steadied her by holding her shoulders.

She gasped in shock and expecting karna be the one to hold her looked the person and shocked again.

" Achyuta!! "

Her face blossomed in a smile and she asks, " How come you are here?? "

Krishna asks, " Why?? Can only empress go anywhere as she wishes? "

Hrishika chuckles and says, " Am happy you are here at the moment where am the most happiest!! "

He says, " Am here to warn you about the upcoming downfall of udaipur!! "

Her face lost the gleam of happiness as she looks away from him by saying, " Udaipur is in safe hands!! "

Krishna says, " There is an weapon getting ready to wipe the entire existence of your kingdom!! They are in danger!! "

Hrishika pales at those words. He softly said, " Himanii motherhood is something treasured for whole life...and if you forgot you are in position of janani of the whole Udaipur "

She turns back to meet with nothing but thin air and disappointingly sighs not knowing what to do next. Harsh is  undefeatable....yet she can't just ignore the words of her achyuta......

************************************************************************

Aditya's son blinked opened his eyes to the chamber that have only a dim light from illuminating rays of Chandra. His arms searched for his love and realizing she is not beside he jumped on to his feet. All sleep flied away and before he could scream her name a voice reached his ears,

" Am here!! "

His gaze softened at the silhouette on balcony. He went there and stood beside her by asking, " Not sleepy?? "

She saw her in deep thought and fear like expression on those eyes made him cautious. He asks, " Hrishi!! "

She turned to him with a smile and says, " It's just can't sleep!! You should sleep my king!! "

He felt her worrying over something as he says, " Hrishi I wish if you too accompanied me to Hastinpur tomorrow!! I don't wanna leave you alone!! "

She who is far apart from the sleep cause of worrying for her homeland assures, " Vaidya won't approve the idea of such a long journey at this heath condition!! I will be fine!! "

He looked her fragile form not knowing the reason of her illness. She occupied with the worry for Udaipur that she didn't managed to reveal that happiest news ever he could hear from her. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders and led her to bed. Tucking her to bed he lightly pecked on her lips and carassing her hair he smiled. She returned the smile....he stayed awake till she sleeps and he too laid beside only after kissing on her forehead.....

************************************************************************

Flames....they could allure who not aware of the burns it could gift. Something similar to a beautiful wounded woman....here the origin of the beautiful lady were flames and she intensely blazes as those hands neared to fist that volume dark long hairs and her wrath of fire started to engulf the kurusabha.....

The fire went wild as it danced around a battlefield where all those renowned warriors battled each other. The fire's brightness went over shaded by a gleam of sun rays at the corner of that deserted land of battle and aditya's son stood infront of a wall of mirror trying to take out the wheel that in hold of prithvi and the reflection gave away the sight of young prince of udaipur bounded by dark energy..... fighting for his life....

The sun got under the shades of massive dark clouds that started to loom over the entire earth....smog and dark fogs filled the vision making her....she once powerful empress now a soft hearted wife scream awake to the reality......

Hrishika looked around realizing it was just only a bad dream and she is still under the security of four strong walls of Anga's palace. She wipes away the sweats formed in her forehead and gasped at the vulnerability....such weakness....what happened to her...this is not so of the lady who born to protect others. She just screamed in fear...this is how it feel...she just scared by something...what she have became??

And that was not one simple bad dream. No matter what she gifted with something powerful termed illusion by birth and it will surface from deep down even though she abandoned it for the new journey of life....warnings about future....

She looked around....indeed she slept much. Not only her kingdom...him and the entire Aryavart at risk. She should stop him from going there and it's time for him to know her reality.....yes she hate this newly found feelings of fear in her life yet embracing back harshini is difficult. Hrishika needs her husband now...for her, her family and for her kingdom...
He should fight in behalf of her and help harsh in battle. She won't be going back to a land that disowned her..........

Deciding herself to stay away yet by destroying that one secret between them she could secure many lives...least she  knew that not everytime everything can happen as we wish.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.5K 2.5K 32
What if there was a twin of Shrutakarma and that too a GIRL? What if she was ignored by her parents? What if she got the fatherly love from the perso...
26.7K 834 35
he loved her from the core of his heart but for her he was just a friend she was forced to love him will she also fall for him by the time passes...
56.9K 2.5K 32
Abandoned at birth, the son of Suryadev, Karna was raised by Radha and Adhiratha who belonged to the charioteer clan. Since he was young, he always h...
Another Chance for Lives By

Historical Fiction

49.5K 2.3K 41
Karna and Draupadi. A story for many who wanted another chance for Karna and Draupadi. What if the Gods decides to give them another chance? What wi...