Billionaire Ex-husband's Baby

By Lypstical

Ethan is a 27 year old billionaire and an extremely awful husband to his 24 year old wife, Olivia. He only ev... More

Chapter 1 - Unhappy
Chapter 2 - The Divorce
Chapter 3 - Celebrating the Divorce
Chapter 4 - Unhappy That She's Happy
Chapter 5 - Moving Out
Chapter 6 - Frustration
Chapter 7 - Disgusted
Chapter 8 - Reactions
Chapter 9 - A Mess
Chapter 10 - Only for the Baby
Chapter 11 - Twisting the Truth
Chapter 12 - Gorgeous Ex-wife
Chapter 13 - Witnessing Some Tension
Chapter 14 - A Woman's Seduction
Chapter 15 - Enough
Chapter 16 - Jealous
Chapter 17 - The Pictures
Chapter 18 - A Moment Like No Other
Chapter 19 - Uncontrollable Rage
Chapter 20 - The Hospital
Chapter 21 - Mother and Son
Chapter 22 - My Son
Chapter 23 - Best Friends
Chapter 24 - Feels Like Goodbye
Chapter 25 - Thinking About You
Chapter 26 - The Wedding Day
Chapter 27 - The Groom's Decision
Chapter 28 - Heartless
Chapter 29 - Standing Up To Her
Chapter 30 - Emotional Vulnerability
Chapter 31 - Feelings
Chapter 32 - Broken Bond
Chapter 33 - Longing For Your Lips
Chapter 34 - Confessions
Chapter 35 - Burning Desire
Chapter 36 - Tonight
Chapter 37 - Passionate
Chapter 38 - A Man Who Protects
Chapter 39 - The Last Straw
Chapter 40 - True Colors
Chapter 41 - My Mother
Chapter 42 - The Suffering
Chapter 43 - Hope
Chapter 44 - Unexpected
Chapter 45 - Never Again
Chapter 46 - Loss

Chapter 47 - Family

14.4K 299 51
By Lypstical

After Ms Hudson's death, Ethan discovered that she had left all she had in his name, but he had come so far in only wanting to establish himself that he was more for the decision to donate to charity.

Even before her death, he had already dropped her last name and now used his mother's last name, making him Ethan Roberts.

Olivia also learned through the news that Beth's corpse was discovered in the woods and had been there for a few weeks. She could only wonder what had happened to her.

Having seen Angela go through so much, Ethan and Olivia thought of letting her go, as the painful memories would always seem fresh if she continued to be around them, but she assured them she would be alright and they weren't to blame.

She continued to take care of Martha as they all anticipated the arrival of the baby.

~

On the day that Olivia's water broke, Ethan had canceled all he had planned for that day.

From the moment they had arrived, he couldn't stop pacing as he rubbed the sweat off his forehead.

With each passing minute, he paced faster with louder footsteps and heavy breathing.

A nurse approached him to find out if he was alright and it was then that he caught his breath as he rested his head against the wall, assuring the nurse he was alright.

For a few minutes, he stood still, but not long after, he paced again, looking in the direction Olivia had been taken in.

When his phone suddenly rang, he answered the call with wide eyes and without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" Ethan said, holding his breath with wide eyes.

"Any news yet?" Pete asked.

Ethan exhaled with his eyes closed as his hand ruffled his hair. "It's just you. I thought it was news about Olivia."

"What? How is that even possible?"

"I don't know, okay?" he said, then abruptly ended the call, shoving his phone in his pocket with a grunt.

A few hours went by and he was now seated on a bench, constantly tapping his foot in his sweaty shirt.

When he finally saw the doctor approaching, he rushed to her instead with wide eyes. "Doctor..." He trailed off to catch his breath. "Any news?"

The doctor smiled at him. "Congratulations! It's a boy!"

He threw his fists in the air with his eyes shut and joyous laughter, then wiped the sweat off his forehead as he sighed with relief.

When he went in to see Olivia and their newborn baby for the first time, he couldn't wipe the smile off his face and even from a distance, he could see she had in her arms the new life they had brought into the world together.

When he was close enough, he brushed his thumb on Olivia's forehead and kissed her.

"I'm glad you're both still here with me," he said, then looked down at the little one. "My son."

"I told you we would have a boy," she said to him.

He nodded, then moved his face closer to his baby. "I must say...you are one handsome little boy. Considering who your parents are, I expect nothing less."

"Really?" She rolled her eyes.

Since they had already decided on the names in both cases, he got closer and looked at his baby, who had his eyes closed. "Welcome to the world, Asher."

~

A few months after Asher was born, Ethan's mother wouldn't stop asking for another one and despite not being able to see Asher, there was still joy in her heart just by holding him and hearing every adorable sound he made.

When it was time for her to rest, Olivia took Asher from her before Angela led her to her bedroom.

As she slowly walked into the living room while talking to Asher, Ethan placed his hand on Olivia's shoulder from behind.

They shared a kiss, then she suggested he should leave or he would be stuck in traffic.

"In a few minutes." He smiled at Asher.

The two of them sat side by side, looking at their baby in her arms.

The soft murmur of Asher peacefully sleeping made Ethan reach for his little hand, and his tiny fingers immediately wrapped around his huge thumb.

Wanting to hold Asher, Ethan gently took him from Olivia with a smile plastered on his face.

He then placed one hand on Asher's butt and the other on the back of his head, holding him up while bringing him closer. He then closed his eyes as he planted a gentle kiss on his forehead, taking his time with it.

Just then, another soft murmur from Asher echoed through the room and Ethan and Olivia glanced at each other, smiling brightly.

"Ready for the next one?" He smirked.

She playfully gasped. "Not in front of our innocent little baby."

"I bet he wouldn't mind having a sibling."

She rested her head on his shoulder, suggestively looking at him. "If you keep talking like that, you might not make it to the office."

"Are you saying there's something to keep me here apart from holding my son?"

She looked away, tucking her hair behind her ear. "You should go or you'll be late."

"In the evening then?"

"What?"

"Evening it is." He kissed her on the neck.

When he was ready to go, he carefully gave Asher back to Olivia and the moment she had him in her arms, his soft cries echoed through the room.

"I guess he knows I'm not you," Olivia giggled.

As soon as Ethan held Asher again, he immediately stopped crying.

~

A few months later, on one particular evening, Ethan had told Olivia they wouldn't have dinner at home as he wished to be alone with her just for an hour at a special place.

She wasn't too much for the idea as she wanted to be home with Asher, but he told her Angela would be there and it was only for an hour.

It was only when he insisted several times that she agreed.

He even brought out a brand new dress and shoes he had bought for her as her outfit for that evening.

The dress perfectly clung to her body, just as he wanted it to, but whatever thoughts he had, of what he could do to her, they needed to wait as that wasn't at the top of his list that evening.

As they closely sat together in the backseat of their car, he held on tightly to her hand and couldn't stop kissing the back with passion in his eyes, making her look down with a smile plastered on her face.

"You look beautiful," he whispered, breathing on her neck.

"Easy there," she giggled, placing her hand on his chest.

She then dropped it with a sigh.

"I know you're thinking about Asher," he said. "We'll be back right after-"

"Right after what?"

"Our dinner together."

"What's that look on your face?" she asked, furrowing her eyebrows with a smile.

"What look?" He shrugged, then threw his arm over her shoulder to pull her even closer.

The palm of her hand rested on his chest again as she narrowed her eyes as if to study him. "It just feels like there's something I don't know about."

He chuckled softly. "You must be thinking too much. I'm just taking you out to dinner."

When they arrived at a classy restaurant, all the tables were empty and she looked around several times while holding his hand.

"This place is empty," she said, her expression curious as to why it was the case.

"It's just as I wanted it to be," he said, smirking at her.

She gasped. "You did this?"

"Yes, for us."

With the waiters on standby, they had their meal in dim light, with Ethan staring at her every chance he would get.

"Just because this is delicious doesn't mean my other senses aren't working," she said, looking up from her plate.

He looked down at his plate with a shrug. "I'm not sure what you're talking about."

She sighed with a nod. "Fine, keep your little secrets."

For the rest of their meal, they had it in silence, but stole glances at each other until the end.

After their meal, he was the first to get up, then held out his hand with a smile.

"Time to go?" she asked, ready to give him her hand.

"No, but just come with me," he said.

As soon as she placed her hand in his, he pulled her up and stood behind her, making her look to the side as she asked what was going on.

"I don't want you to see this just yet," he said.

"What?"

He put a blindfold over her eyes, then rested his hands on her shoulders as he instructed her to start walking and he would still guide her.

She giggled, but still did as instructed.

"I hope you enjoyed the meal," he whispered close to her neck as they continued to walk.

She looked over her shoulder. "I liked it a lot."

"And I hope you'll like this just as much."

"What?"

"We're almost there."

She grunted in defeat.

When he had her right where he wanted her, he took a few steps back and told her she could take the blindfold off.

As soon as the blindfold dropped to her neck, her lips parted with a gasp as she marveled at the beauty before her, glowing lights and a variety of flowers spread out in a garden.

"This is beautiful," she said softly but with amazement as she turned around to face him. "When did you plan all-"

She paused when her gaze couldn't meet his, as he was already on one knee and she looked down at him and the box in his hand.

"Babe?" She blinked several times.

"You and I were once married but at no point did I feel the way I feel about you now, because now I know what love is and it's all thanks to you. Through the hardest times, it was you by my side and for as long as I live, I want it to be you. And so I ask, Olivia Parker?"

"Yes?" She smiled, a tear running down her cheek.

He raised the open box slightly higher and towards her. "Will you marry me again?"

She chuckled with her eyes shut. "Yes! Yes!"

As he put the ring on her finger, she placed her hand over her lips and once he rose to his feet, he held her closely, wiped her tears, then their lips met in a passionate kiss.

Only a few seconds into their kiss, she flinched at the sound of sudden violin music, making Ethan chuckle.

"Dance with me," he said, resting his forehead against hers.

"Gladly," she said, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Only for a few seconds, they danced while looking into each other's eyes, but their desire to taste each other's lips again was so strong that they got closer.

In the moment of passion, surrounded by the glowing lights and beautiful garden, they intertwined their fingers, symbolizing their unbreakable bond.

Their baby, Asher, had brought them a love that was beyond measure and as they planned to be loving and supportive parents, he would be their greatest source of happiness.

~

THE END!

°
°

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Thank you to all who finished reading this story. Please check out my other story - REMEMBERING HARMONY, a billionaire + amnesia love story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.1K 1.8K 19
[Book 1]✓ 18+ Audience. Mature Themes. Kind, honest,humble, sweet, polite and absolutely beautiful. Hard faced, sometimes scary, but a good father. T...
340K 8K 53
Lauren Campbell is a sweet, simple girl with a bubbly personality. She tries to accept her imperfections and enjoys the little pleasures in life. "Sh...
402K 12.8K 28
All Rights Reserved © 2015 TreshCelestine Contains a few errors! My very first Wattpad story. Ellie Scott's parents died in an accident when she wa...
219K 12.4K 53
She clung to people. He ran from people. She was broken. He thought he could mend her. She lost a baby. He lost his lifeline. She became his wo...