His Forbidden Hybrid Mate

By HumbleSmith123

Selene's life was shattered on her 16th birthday when her mother's deep secret was exposed and the whole pack... More

1. Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Cast in the story so far.
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Epilogue
Season 2 update

Chapter 49

8.2K 374 16
By HumbleSmith123

"Beat her to stupor!" Sophia commanded like she was a queen talking to her subjects, and that was just how it seemed because I could see the group of muscular boys sitting at the back coming for me.

The fatty, chubby-cheeked guy who called me a dirty thing earlier was their leader as they left their seats and attacked me while Sophia and some girls tried to help Callen up while he groaned in pain.

"Don't dare touch me!" I yelled at them, but none of them listened. They caught a hold of me before I could think of running. The door of the classroom was closed at that moment as three boys held my hands. It started with slaps from two different angles on both of my cheeks, then I was swept off my feet and landed heavily on my buttocks.

They were ready to beat me up, but luckily for me, a voice they feared and respected broke in just at that moment. I heard the murmurs of some of them and knew the man was the school superintendent. He came with a few security men.

"What do you all think you're doing?! Beating a girl?!" He shouted at the boys, and they backed away.

While Callen was helped out of the classroom to the school hospital ward, the boys were warned against fighting, to instead report, but I knew his warning was like water poured on a rock..

"You will suffer for what you did, bitch!" Sophia gritted; her voice was brimming with anger, but I ignored her.

I was taken to the disciplinary room to be punished for what I did to Callen, but when we got there, he asked for my registration number, which I don't have. He asked for my name, and after checking for the names of the students at the school, mine wasn't among them.

It was then that he saw the slave mark and found the answer to his questions.

"You must be brave to hit your master." He muttered with a shrug.

"He isn't my master. He is a dickhead who should be dead! To even recall that he was my mate. Fuck it!" I spat angrily, and he rearranged his glasses.

"I can't punish you because you aren't a student here, but the bad news is that neither me nor the school can be concerned about whatever happens to you in this school. You have only yourself." He stated and gestured that I go back to class.

"Can't I have a desk to sit at?"

"You can't. Apologize to your master, and maybe he can let you sit with him." He shrugged and walked away.

I hissed and headed back.

When I got to the classroom, both Sophia and Callen weren't there. I guess they are still soothing Callen's aching balls with ice water.

I gently sat on Callen's desk, ignoring the glares of the students. A male teacher stepped in and began to teach whatever it was he was teaching because I wasn't listening at all. My mind wasn't even in the classroom as I was racking my brain on how to run away from this pack.

To hell with that dream I had about saving this pack from demons. I rather sit back and watch them perish. How could I be their savior when everyone had been a bug in my life. I wish Jaden would just appear here now, I will be leaving with him.

I can't stay here anymore.

In a few hours, the school bell rang, and it was time for break. They all began to troupe out, but I sat still, my hands clasped and placed on the table, as I maintained a straight gaze at nothing.

"You are fucked up!"

"You really had guts, and that will be your end."

"A slave that doesn't know her limit! Fool!"

Different comments came from different angles, but I made no reaction, nor did I spare them a glance.

My stomach made all sorts of noises to tell how hungry I was, but there was no hope. I was just swallowing my saliva, wondering what kind of punishment awaits me for what I did to Callen.

Like I said before, I have no regrets, and if I have the opportunity to cut off his dick, I will do that without hesitation.

The school bell rang once again, signifying the end of break time, and the students started filling the classroom again.

Just then, one of the female students with curly dark hair and glowing black skin, her school uniform gracing her nice curve, walked over to me.

She smiled and secretly handed a folded paper to me. I was hesitant to take it so she threw it to me and hurried back to her seat as if she was scared of anyone seeing what she did.

I opened the paper, and what I read sent chills of terror down my spine.

"My name is Jane. I know we don't know each other, but I feel for you. My sister is one of the nurses in this school and was the one who attended to Callen. She overheard him and his sister planning how to get Selene gang-raped by the bad boys in this class after school. I'm really sorry."

My jaw dropped, and I just couldn't believe my eyes. I had to read it again and again. When I glanced at her, she was also looking at me with pity in her eyes.

This must be a joke! No, it can't be!

My lips trembled as my breath became shallow. Fear crawls under my skin.

At the same time, Callen and Sophia walked into the class. I quickly hid the paper, looking up at them in disbelief.

"You already found a seat for yourself, kickass heroine." Callen smirked and let out a sinister chuckle before he headed to sit with a female student, who joyfully made space for him, blushing already.

Sophia only glared at me as she sat on her own.

My heart was thumping in fear as the horrifying thought of being gang-raped blasted through my head.

Another teacher came in and gave her lecture, then left. Everything was sounding distant and faint in my ears as I kept staring at Sophia and Callen in fear, wondering if they would really do such evil to me. I thought of reporting them, but I recalled what the superintendent said.

I'm alone.

My heart was pounding, and the only option that was left for me was to apologize to Callen, but the single thought of it made my stomach churn. It made me feel shitty.

When it was time for the last teacher before school closure, she didn't come, leaving everyone confused except me. But a few minutes later, the principal walked in by himself.

They were all surprised and curious, wondering what the hell was going on while I was praying for a miracle that would save me from the hell I would go through after school.

"I'm sorry, everyone. The last lecture will have to wait. I need to introduce a new student who will be joining you guys." He announced, trying to sound normal and authoritative as always, but my senses were able to notice the anxiety and panic in his voice.

His eyes were blinking rapidly, and he kept swallowing lumps in his throat and wiping his sweaty forehead. It looked like he was being forced to say everything.

"Which student again?"

"And why are you introducing the person yourself?

"Who is he?"

Different questions shot at him, and he let out an uneasy smile. He is my family member, so I decided to introduce him to you all by myself so you can know he is related to me." He let out a nervous chuckle while my brows arched.

What baffled me was that if he truly is lying, as I sensed, who in the world could make him do this introduction? Who could control the man who has the highest authority?

"So without wasting your time, You all should welcome my nephew...." He uttered and all our eyes were pinned on the door as we waited for him curiously.

Just like a dream, he stepped in, his hands dipped inside his trouser pocket.

Jaden, the vampire.

It was him.

I gasped, covering my mouth as my eyes became teary in uncontrollable excitement. He walked in with strides so confident and his posture tall and proud, commanding attention and bringing the class to a total silence. His powerful aura filled the air.

All eyes instinctively gazed at him, as if he enchanted them with his handsomeness and perfect manly figure. The way he walked as if he were gliding through the air and how meanly cute his face was, not to mention his green eyes like gems capturing the soul,

I took a glance at Callen, and I could see him burning with rage, jealousy, and a trace of fear. He could recognize him. Sophia, on the other hand, seemed dazed as her jaws dropped and both eyes were glued to him as if it were what her life depended on.

I watched as his eyes scanned the room with a gentle gaze, as if he were searching for someone. My heart fluttered when those eyes caught mine and twinkled like those of a man who had finally found his missing gold.

"My name is Jaden; I'm his nephew. Nice to meet you all." His voice sounded low and deep, and his face was mean.

"He will be sitting with one of you all. Anyone of his choice. I'm leaving." The superintendent said this and hurried out.

"Jaden, come sit with me." Sophia smiled in confidence; there was so much certainty in her eyes that he was going to choose her.

The other girls even became silent at their request for him to choose them, thinking he was never going to decline Sophia.

I knew so well he would choose me, so I kept my gaze away, acting like I didn't care.

Sophia had already adjusted when he began walking over. She was grinning from ear to ear thinking he was coming to her.

But those smiles vanished and were replaced with a deep frown and shock when Jaden turned over to me, smiling for the first time, and I couldn't help grinning.

"Can I sit with you?" He requested, blinking those sexy eyes.

"Yes, you don't need to ask." I cackled as he smiled and sat closely beside me, close enough for our bodies to brush gently. His presence and alluring scent brought warmth to my soul.

"What the fuck!" Sophia growled, her face red. "She is a slave!"

She yelled, and Jaden's eyes narrowed at the mark beside my neck, anger flinting dangerously in his eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 5.1K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
3.3M 85.3K 37
Lillian Wilson A 20-year old werewolf. Ever since her mother died, her father and pack abuse her. She's been mute since she was 15 and only talks t...
1.1M 29.5K 40
With his eyes trained on me he growls, "Unchain me." The supervisor chirps quietly, "I can't." His head swivels to her, and his fists are cle...
197K 5.1K 26
My freedom from Aiden Forbes, the new alpha of the pack that shares territory with ours, is short-lived when he returns. He's a nuisance I cannot esc...