Minsung mafia

By Kpopfankyli

[COMPLETED] Minho met jisung 2 years back before he became a mafia boss. but jisung didn't remember him. Once... More

A/N
The reason of no emotion.
Your alive.
A/N
I will protect him with my life.
The winner is now the loser.
First job..with the boss.
Flirting.
A/N
Flirting part 2:
A/N
New house.
A/N!!!!
New house part 2
New way of sleep.
The morning for two.
A/N for my beauty'sπŸ’œ
Truth?
The truth part 2
Butterflies.
A/N!
Anxiety.
The scam behind the scam.
A/N!
A/N!!!
Minho and jisung p.o.v's
Birthday A/N!
Say my name.
The truth- The entire truth.
New story but still not done with this one A/N!!!
Let's not be late.
Antonio.
The punishment part 1
The answer.
For finding me.
The almost confession?
Back to work.
The Files
Teasing.
The Rest Of The Emails.
A/N
Antonio's Punishment Part 2
A/N
Sleeping Together.
Bar Date?
Jealous.
First Kiss.
A/N!
Makeout.
Unknown call.
Protection.
I'm ready now.
I'm ready now part 2.
Minho's vulnerability.
A/N!
Disappeared.
Jisung's Fall.
revenge.
Re-unite.
Kai And Jackson.
Kai and Jackson part 2
second to last.
The date.
Bonus chapter
A/N

Jisung's bruises.

2K 67 47
By Kpopfankyli

(RECAP)...

"Wow..you really aren't like anyone I've ever met." Minho said.

"In a good or bad Sense?" Jisung asked jokingly.

"A good one of course. Im sure there are plenty of people out there who haven't learned how to control it like you do. But I feel like even if you didn't know how to, you would still be doing this to challenge yourself. People find a tendency to run away from the things that scares them, even my members. But you don't. For you..you find it fun, the most dangerous and life risking things you will do just for fun. That's what I really like about you. You don't run away from danger."

jisung felt flattered by the somewhat compliment. "You don't either, Minho"

Minho turned turned to look at jisung for a split second, but even that split second have him butterflies. Those shiny brown eyes looking at him like that. The warm smile that made his stomach twist and turn. The dimple's that were so visible on his face that he just wanted to swim in them. And finally the name that left jisung's mouth just now..His name. The thing he had he had been craving all morning. It sounded so magical hearing jisung sat it.

"Oh, i'm sorry, I forgot for a second that I can't call you by your name at work." Jisung apologized.

"No no, don't apologize." Minho said as he was trying to control his cravings.

"Sir..I have a question. Why were you so quick to get mad at Piere, when you specifically told me not to cause trouble."

"I just..um, well..why did you grab my hand?" Minho said trying to change the subject.

"Because..I didn't want you to end up hurting him and making trouble for yourself."

Minho didn't respond. Jisung noticed.

"I-Im sorry if I offended you by grabbing your hand or not watching my words. It won't happen again, sir."

Minho clenched the driving wheel hearing another 'sorry' from jisung.

"HAN. Please stop apologizing to me." Minho said a little frustrated.

"But what if I do something wrong?" Jisung questioned.

"I don't see you doing anything wrong." Minho mumbled but jisung heard.

They drove the rest of the hour in small talks.

They had been gone for three hours since they made occasional stops for snacks and to use the bathroom.

(No but like for real..Minho wouldn't do this with anybody else😭)

Then they finally made it back and reached the building. And jisung checked the time.

"Shit! We've been gone for three hours?" Jisung blurted out.

Minho nodded his head in confusion as to why jisung yelled.

"I-I need to go, sir! I will see you in your office."

"Wait, jisu-" But before Minho could finish the younger bolted away.

What the hell?

Minho thought.

Jisung raced to the locker room and met Antonio, who had his arms crossed.

"Just on time, HAN."

"I'm sorry for showing up later than expected, boss and me just finished the job." Jisung exclaimed.

Antonio cracked his knuckles. "Your still on time, now let's get started."

Jisung looked around.

"You don't have your boys to hold me down this time?"

"Let's be honest, HAN. Your not going to fight it..or go anywhere."

Jisung looked down in defeat. Then he felt an unbearable pain come from his stomach. Antonio's punch. But jisung didn't fall to the ground even though he so badly wanted to.

So..the torture began. And when 10 minutes felt like forever, it was finally over. Jisung was on his knees catching his breath.

His what was once clear arms were now bruise down to his wrists from him trying to block Antonio's punches, multiple times.

"Hurry up and get back to boss before he becomes suspicious." Antonio said coldly before he walked off.

Jisung finally gave in and fell to the cold ground. The muscles in his body relaxed as his body hit the cold concrete and rested. He felt relief.

"HAN?"

Jisung turned his head to see Felix standing there with hyunjin right beside him.

As Felix looked at the state jisung was in he rushed over to help him.

"Oh my god! HAN are you okay???" Felix asked concerningly as he propped jisung's head up with his hand.

"I'm f-fine, Felix."

Felix scoffed. "Well you obviously have a different definition of fine, Hyunjin help me stand him up."

Hyunjin rushed over by Felix's side and helped Felix stand him up.

"What the hell happened to you? why are your arms bruised?" Felix asked. Jisung looked down at his exposed arms as he remembered takin off his hoodie because Antonio told him to so he could get better punches. Leaving jisung with only a short sleeved shirt on.

"Nothing happened okay. It's not important. So you have to promise me you won't tell anyone you saw me like this."

Felix saw the seriousness on jisung's face.

"Okay, I won't."

Jisung put his hoodie back on and covered up the arm bruises. Then in came seungmin. "HAN, boss sent for you."

"Okay I'm coming." Jisung said as he took a quick bow to Felix and hyunjin which hurt his bruises, then him and seungmin left.

And Felix crossed his arms.

Hyunjin wrapped his hand around Felix's waist from the side making Felix jump a little. "What are you thinking about, baby?" Hyunjin asked.

"Just wondering where HAN got those bruises from and why he was on the ground when we found him. He seemed pretty serious when he told me not to tell anyone. What do you think happened to him, hyunjin?"

Hyunjin immediately spun Felix around making them face to face, and pinned Felix to a locker.

"I don't know, but you are putting quite a bit of thought into a guy that's not me."

Felix smirked. "And? are you jealous?" He asked teasingly.

Hyunjin gave Felix a look that simply said 'yes'

"Aww, that's so sweet Hyunjinnie."

Hyunjin tightened his grip on Felix's waste and laughed. The he leaned in and kissed Felix softly.

.

Jisung rushed to Minho's office and opened the door to see Minho at his desk. But as soon as Minho saw jisung he got up and walked over to him.

"HAN? Where the hell were you?" Minho asked already knowing since seungmin told him. But he still wanted to hear it from the younger.

"I-I went to the the bathroom and got stuck talking to one of the members."

Minho wondered why jisung wasn't telling the truth. "Your lying, seungmin said he found you in the locker room."

If you already know then why ask me?

Jisung thought.

"Umm..yeah, I was. I sincerely apologize for lying. I just thought I would need a good reason for being gone so long."

"What were you doing in there?" Minho asked.

"I was just goofing off with Felix and hyunjin. It won't happen again."

Jisung started getting nervous and fiddled with his fingers yet again.

Minho saw this and walked up closer to jisung, then grabbed his hands to call him.

Jisung looked at Minho and swallowed.

"Hey..it's okay HAN, just don't freak out or anything. I'm not mad okay."

Jisung looked into Minho's eyes and got confused when they looked sincere and calming.

Jisung's mind pondered with the question as if to why His eyes were so comforting to him. Why was a mafia leaders eyes so comforting?

Normally it was jisung who got nervous and looked down when eye contact was held for to long. But at this point jisung looked like he would stare at the older forever. And Minho couldn't take it.

Minho cleared hi throat and roamed his eyes everywhere except where jisung was which caused jisung to snap out of his trance.

"Um, I laid paperwork on your desk. We should get to work."

"Yes sir."

Minho turned around and rolled his eyes.

It's okay, I just have to wait until we get back home so he can call my by name again.

Minho thought.

They both sat down and started working.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.5K 3.8K 23
Minho managed to get a job after months of searching. He's a teacher at a new founded school, and quickly became a popular topic amongst students. He...
22.9K 747 26
It all starts when Han Jisung meets the cold and emotionless mafia boss, Lee Know. Secret is Jisung is in a arranged deal between Lee Know and his f...
83.5K 9.4K 87
Mafia au Jisung finally have access to power, but he doesn't know much about that what it implies. Mostly when he faces a powerful and feared gang, M...
122K 3.9K 29
⚠️Trigger warnings⚠️ -Mentions of murder -suicide -self-harm -Sex scenes -domestic abuse Safe reading! In which Minho is a cold hearted bully and Jis...