𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 (ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅ x...

By Bubble_Bleep

Y/n a young teen witch explores their new life as part of the Emperor's Coven, and along the way discovers th... More

𝙐𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙐𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙚
𝘿𝙤𝙧𝙠
𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩-𝙈𝙚-𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙨
𝙀𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨?
𝙈𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘 𝙇𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙨
𝙉𝙤𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚
𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚
𝙐𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣
𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚
𝘼𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝
𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚
𝙎𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙏𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙨
𝘼𝙩𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙨
𝙃𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙋𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙢𝙚𝙣
𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨
𝙀𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙨𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙠𝙚
𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚'𝙨 𝘿𝙞𝙖𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙨
𝘽𝙁𝘼
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙩𝙝
𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢, 𝙖 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙈𝙚
𝘼𝙣𝙮 𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢 (𝟏)
𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘾𝙧𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙤𝙡 (𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙖)
𝘼𝙣𝙮 𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢 (𝟐)
𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙏𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙀𝙮𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙀𝙮𝙚
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙮𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙧
𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚
𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙙 (𝟏) -𝟐𝟎𝟎 𝙑𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡!-
𝙏𝙤 𝙎𝙚𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙏𝙤 𝙎𝙚𝙚
𝘼 𝙊𝙬𝙡 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨 -𝙃𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡!-
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙛𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝

𝙒𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙒𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜

566 16 78
By Bubble_Bleep

Hiii! It is I, Bleep.

So... I made a tiny mistake with the timeline. But that's okay because I'm too lazy at the moment to fix some things lol. So please excuse the fact that this chapter is technically before Eclipse Lake. SO! Without further ado...Eda's Requiem...

You breathed heavily as you punch the illusion making it disappear. You were training with Hunter he was practicing with a metal staff while you fought the illusions that looked like dummies.

You heard the speakers say in a robotic tone, "Level 50 completed. Would you like to continue to level 51?"

"I'm alright, thank you." You replied.

"Simulation over. Have a nice day." The robotic voice said.

You wiped the sweat that ran down your face and then went to the bench where your water bottles were at. You sat down and chugged your water. You wiped your mouth with your sleeve and watch Hunter attack and defend himself from some illusions of wild witches. He stabbed an illusion with his training staff and then Roundhouse kicked an upcoming attacker in the face causing them to disappear. He was always so concentrated whenever he trained.

Hunter caught his breath once he finished fighting. He huffed before stretching his arms and then heading towards you for water. You picked up Hunter's water bottle and tossed it to him. Hunter swiftly caught it and then drank from it. He then sat down on the bench next to you. You were both drenched in sweat.

"Nice kick," You complimented.

"Oh, thank you. You too." He said.

"Tired yet?" You asked.

Hunter shook his head and then drank more water.

"Do you wanna spar then head back to our room?" You asked.

He nodded, "Sure why not. Just don't go crying when I beat you."

You laughed, "Ya right! You'll be lucky if I choose to go easy on you."

Hunter got up and you followed him to the center to spar.

"Hand-to-hand combat?" Hunter asked.

You nodded and then winked at him with a smirk, "I'll try not to punch you too hard in your pretty face."

"Pretty face?" Hunter whispered with a slight pink tint appeared on his face.

Hunter quickly was brought back from La La Land when a fist aimed at his face almost collided with him.

"Wh-Hey! No fair!" Hunter protested as he dodged your attack almost falling. You grabbed his shirt, you were the only thing preventing him from failing. Too bad that ship has sailed...hehe. You brought Hunter close to your face. He could feel your breath brushing against his skin. He blushed and looked at you with wide eyes.

"Come on Hunter, you have to be faster than that. You have to protect the face. First to get pinned down loses." You said before dropping him.

Hunter's eyes narrowed down on your figure, "Alright then..."

He jumped up from the ground and brought his fists in front of him. You did the same, you both walked in a circle a few times before Hunter deflected another attack from you, then counter-attacked to which you swiftly dodged. You aimed for Hunter's center and Roundhouse kicked him, to which he blocked and grabbed your leg. You yelped as he spun you around, bouncing on one leg. Hunter smirked, you then dropped your body and all your weight to the ground and lifted your other leg up around Hunter's neck, and flipped him over.

Hunter surprised at your quick actions fell to the ground with a grunt. Hunter lost grip on your leg and you moved it around his neck. He struggled to escape your grasp since you locked him in a headlock. You got up and brushed hair out of your face grinning victoriously at your best friend.

You leaned down closer to his face and watched him amused, "Oh, hello down there."

Hunter replied with a glare and grunting as he struggled to get out of your grip. He then patted your left thigh twice letting you know he gave up. You loosened your grip and Hunter shot up from his position. He got up and looked away from you, he flushed a little, knowing how close your faces were. He became a little frustrated at his thoughts. He was glad you decided to leave the bracelets in your room. He reached his arm to you and helped you up.

He then rubbed his neck a little swore, "I didn't see that one coming."

You chuckled, "Yeah, Raine taught me that one for self-defense."

You punched him in the arm and smiled before walking away, "That was fun, we should spar again soon."

"Yeah," Hunter said rubbing his arm as soon you looked away.

You were pretty strong and very good at close combat.

"What happened but there anyways? You seemed distracted." You said.

He caught up to you, "Me? Distracted? Pftt no." He let out a nervous laugh.

You shrugged, "Well, I'm starving."

"Oh, if you want we can go down to the market for some food." He said.

You gave him a sympathetic look and nervously played with your fingers, "Oh, yeah... I'm sorry Goldilocks, but Raine already invited me to dinner. Some other time for sure tho!"

Hunter looked slightly disappointed but brushed it off, "It's fine. I'll just be reading in my room later on anyways."

"You sure? I can cancel it if you want?" You said.

"No no no, you were invited. I can't just whisk you away." Hunter said.

You bit your lip. You wouldn't mind that...Wait what?

"You sure?" You asked one last time.

He nodded. You and Hunter then walked to your room. You opened the door and went to grab Hunter's bracelet and handed it to him. He took it and thanked you.

"Cya in the morning Goldie." You smiled.

Hunter thought for a minute, "Cya later... saliva...?"

You looked at him confused.

'Saliva?'

"You always give me nicknames. I thought I should give you one." He said, "Ya know, because saliva sounds similar to sliver? Nevermind."

"You basically called me bacteria and a germ..."

"Whatever Y/n," Hunter said jokingly.

You looked at him amused and gave a smirk, "Whatever you say Golden Boy."

He rolled his eyes, "Good night saliva."

"Good night...Huntie?" You cringed at yourself.

He groaned, "Never call me that again."

"Yeah, your right. It's super cringey. " You laughed.

You waved Hunter goodbye before heading to heading to your shower. You took off your clothes and frowned a little at your body reflecting in the mirror. You brushed it off and turned on the water.

...

You changed into a fresh gray graphic tee and some pants with your shoes. You couldn't forget your beloved jewelry. You were always fond of earrings and certain necklaces. And of course, you couldn't forget your friendship bracelet.

You walked to the Bard room and into Raine's new office. They became the Head of the Bard Coven. You were so excited for them and so very proud of their hard work. You waved at familiar bard members, some waved back others sent you an old look. Some of them thought you were odd and that it was odd to visit a Head of a coven as much as you did. You just smiled and ignored them. You walked into Raine's office and went to the door in the back where their new place was at. It was much bigger than yours, with a bathroom, bedroom, living room, and kitchen.

"Raine I'm home! Where are you?" You called.

No answer, you felt a little embarrassed at yourself. You accidentally blurted out the word 'home'. You were a little glad Raine didn't hear you. You looked around.

'Where are they?'

You knocked on their door to their bedroom. No answer. You creaked open the door poking your head inside. You just saw their desk, bed, and boxes. To be fair there were still boxes everywhere, Raine was just settling in after all. You walked in and turn on the light you saw some pictures on the desk. You picked one up and smiled.

"I remember this one." You whispered to yourself.

It was when Raine took you to a fair for the first time ever. It was one of the times you were able to go to an event. You were assigned as bodyguard to Terra during the festival and as the event simmered down you were able to meet up with Raine and explore. The photo showed you holding up and Raine in a photo booth making silly faces and holding up your prizes. You saw another one of you playing your ukulele. There was writing on the bottom,

𝓨/𝓷'𝓼 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓶𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓬 𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓸𝓷. 𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓴𝓲𝓭𝓭𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓵𝓵 𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓯 𝓲𝓽!

Your smile grew, you put down the current photo and picked up a new one. It was a photo of a younger Raine winning first place in a contest holding up a 'first prize' trophy proudly.

You heard a soft low-pitch growl come from behind you. You jumped back and accidentally bumped into the desk with your elbow dropping the picture. You winced holding your elbow and looked at the little menace who scared you.

"What are you doing here?! What if you got caught?!" You whisper shouted.

"But I didn't. I was bored of sleeping and wanted to see what you were doing, so I followed you." Your palisman said plainly.

"Man now I get why Hunter gets so worked up about Flapjack," You muttered.

"Well, there's no point of you going back now. Just hide if Raine comes back early." You said.

"Sweet! So uh who's Raine? Is that the one scout you and Hunter hang around with sometimes?" He asked.

"Oh, yeah. Well, I guess you haven't been around too long to know people that well. Raine's my mentor. " You said quite proudly.

"Oh...boring."

"What!? Why are you so sassy," You glared at the platypus.

"Probably because I hang around you. I like to be entertained," He said looking around the room

You rolled your eyes and went to pick up the photo. You looked a little surprised when you saw a little hidden opening that appeared on the side of the desk. You put down the photo and looked at it curiously.

"It probably opened when I bumped into it." You thought out loud.

"Ooooo."

You opened it to see some scrolls, you picked one up and read it. It was about the Emperor's Coven. Your eyes widened to realize these were forbidden scrolls, they were about how the Emperor forced people to join the Covens. But that wasn't right. People love the coven system, right?

Your confusion only grew, "Why would Raine have these?"

Your little friend's amusement skyrocketed, "Oooo rebellion!"

"Rebel against what? No, Raine wouldn't. Why would they? It has to be a misunderstanding, I'll just ask them about it when they get here." You said.

You placed the scroll back and shut the hidden drawl and placed everything as it was before. You walked out and took one more worried look at the desk.

'What could you be hiding?'

You then turned off the lights and shut the door. You picked up your palisman and headed to the kitchen. Your mood was a little better at the sight of the food. Yum!

You saw the table was set up for two, with a freak salad and spaghetti and eyeballs with a side of fairy pie for dessert. It looked delicious.

The eggplant jumped up from your arms, "I knew it was a good idea to follow you!"

"No, no, no, we're going to wait for Raine. They made all this delicious food and I'm not just going to let you gobble it up. " You scolded.

Your palisman whined but backed off and went to sulk in a corner. You rolled your eyes playfully and then saw a note attached to a glass cup. It was their handwriting.

𝒮𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝓀𝒾𝒹𝒹𝑜, 𝐼 𝓂𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒. 𝐼 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝑜𝒻𝒻 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓇𝓉𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝑒𝓇𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝒿𝑜𝒾𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒹𝒾𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓇𝓉𝓁𝓎. 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹. 𝒞𝓎𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝑜𝓃!

𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒,

𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃𝑒

𝒫.𝒮. 𝐻𝑒𝓁𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 𝓉𝑜 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓇𝒾𝒹𝑔𝑒.

You shrugged, understanding. You sat down, they couldn't be gone too long right?

...

Raine hid behind a tree with the Owl Lady.

"Eda, Belos's plans are a lot more dangerous than I let on. He's preparing some big spell for the Day of Unity. But he can't do it without every Head witch. If we can take out Darius and Eberwolf..."

"Say no more Rainstrom, what the plan?" Eda intruppted.

Raine summoned her instrument, "You say your curse messes with wild magic. I think I can make that work in our favor."

Eda and Raine made their way behind an old structure. They looked around the corner to see Eberwolf looking for the two of them. Eda blushed realizing how close Raine's face was to hers and then looked away nervously. Raine twirled their finger and summoned their instruments and Eda's. Raine then began to play the notes to a familiar song known to both of them. The enchantment set on the forest, Eda then began playing along with Raine. Her curse soon began to take its toll.

"It's working keep playing," Eda said looking at the Head witches.

The curse made its way up to Raine's body.

"Look. We may not make it out ourselves," Raine said worried.

"But it'll stop the Emperor, right?" Eda asked.

Raine gave a firm nod in response, they slightly frowned when realizing they probably won't make it home to you. Raine closed their eyes and took a breath.

'I'm sorry kiddo, looks like I won't make it home for dinner.'

Raine opened their eyes and saw the bracelet you gave to them. They smiled and then showed a strong determination on their face. Remembering why they did all this.

"Then we play on!" Eda turned around, and a photo fell out of her hair.

Raine's eyes widened at the sight of two children in the photo.

"Eda? Do you have kids!?"

The Owl Lady stopped playing and turned around, "Uh, well they're not 'mine, mine'. It doesn't matter they both have real families to return to."

Raine twirled their finger using a spell to teleport her instrument away.

Raine walked up to her, "I don't know what you're running from, but a great witch once told me...something about punching fears in the face...?"

Raine smiled at Eda and handed her the photo, "What I'm trying to say is don't give up so easily. They probably need you more than you realize."

They reached their hand out for the Owl Lady to grab. She took it and smiled at them.

"We can find another way to stop Belos."

"What about you? Don't think I didn't the little trinket around your wrist." Eda said with a slight smirk.

"Uh..."

Purple goo quickly surrounded Raine and Eda dragging them to Darius. Eda grabbed a branch and held a tight grip on Raine's hand as it continued to slip. They gave a sad smile.

Eda's eyes teared up, "Raine don't."

"Go. You know I can't stand an audience." They said before letting go.

...

You sat there petting your little friend sadly looking at the door hoping Raine would walk in any second. You waited all night, the food had gotten cold but you didn't touch it. You sighed, realizing they weren't coming. You took the salad in the fridge along with the pie before grabbing a little portion of the pasta. You picked at it, it looked delicious but you lost your appetite.

You lightly shook your palisman awake, "He buddy, do you want some pasta?"

Your palisman looked at you excited before happily eating away. You slightly smiled, at least someone gets to eat this delicious food.

...

You closed the door to your room and laid down on your bed. You sighed and thought about all the latest interactions you had with Raine. Did you do something wrong? You did joke a lot with them but they did joke along with you. Did you take it too far? You didn't mean it. What if they had gotten bored of you? Your eyes teared up the more your intrusive thoughts took over. Your palisman flew to your bed and nudge your face affectionately. You sniffed and wiped away a few of your tears. You hated to cry, especially in front of others. It made you feel weak like you were nothing.

'Strong witches don't cry.' You reminded yourself.

Your palisman softly spoke, "If it makes you feel any better, I can tell you my name."

You looked at him, "Really?" Your voice broke.

"My name is...Cosmo."

You looked at him with slightly wide eyes before giving a sad smile.

You tried out the name, "Cosmo...That's a nice name."

Hello! I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. I know it had some themes of mental struggle but I just wanted to say to those who feel down or sometimes feel like your not enough. It is okay to show your emotions and cry. It's also okay to talk to people about your problems your not going to bother anybody by venting. It's not good to bottle up your emotions like Y/n over here. You are enough and your doing amazing! I myself struggle from the thoughts that invade my head but I try to find healthy ways to cope. Writing stories is one of those ways. And if anyone needs anyone to talk to or vent to message me if you want, trust me I won't mind. You all are amazing and I am so happy that your here reading my work! Thank you all so much!

Also I drew Cosmo but it's not my best thats for sure. So if you want you can imagine him differently. It was a last minute thing lol. (Please don't take the picture as your own tho.)

Now...Don't forget to drink to water, eat and get some sleep!

<3

-Your Author,

Bleep

Edited 7/16/23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 4.4K 35
The reader will be treated as they/them. When the scout y/n became the Raven Watcher everything changed. They were only 14 at the time, many people w...
92.6K 1.9K 18
Y/N was once a powerful wild witch in the boiling isles, that was until emperor belos had captured them and was forced to join his coven. Kikimora wa...
16.6K 394 10
One day Luz, your friend starts showing up again around Gravesfield, but she's not alone, all of a sudden she has a girlfriend and 3 friends. One of...
143K 4.9K 25
★~--•--~★ 𝐀 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬. 𝐓𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞...