ᴋᴇʏsɪ's ᴋᴜʀsᴇ.

By llvrrx

his blessing, her curse. a lesson for the... More

ᴋᴇʏsɪ's ᴋᴜʀsᴇ.
1 || ITS A BRAWL
2 || WEIRDO HOES
3 || L RIZZ
4 || SUMMER LOVIN'
5 || SINNERS SUNSET
6 || SLUMBER PARTY
7 || FOR EVERYBODY
9 || RIDE OUT
10 || AREA CODES
11 || MAMA'S BLESSIN
12 || DATE NIGHT
13 || BESTIE OR BAE
14 || DRAMA
15 || DRUNK IN LOVE
16 || IN YO CITY
17 || GHOSTED
18 || DELULU HO
19 || BONNIE & CLYDE
20 || ALL FOR LOVE
21 || LICK BACK
22 || VACAY
23 || OUTSIDE
24 || VIRAL
25 || INFLUENCED
26 || REAL
27 || HOMIES HOPPIN'
28 || BE MINE
29 || BIG EIGHTEEN
30 || JESUS LOVES U
31 || THE AFTERMATH
32 || LUXURY
33 || NYC NIGHTS
34 || SKELETONS PT1
35 || SKELETONS PT2
36 || BRANCHIN' OFF
37 || PARKED CAR CONVERSATIONS
38 || DISAPPOINTMENT
39 || NETWORKING
40 || CHILDHOOD
41 || TABLES TURNIN
42 || MONEY MOVES
43 || PUBLICITY
44 || CAUGHT UP
45 || HOME
46 || NEW YEAR
47 || LONGLIVEKD
48 || THE END
49 || BONUS CHAPTER
50 || UNFINISHED BUSINESS
𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙻 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙲𝚁𝙴𝙳𝙸𝚃𝚂
ᴋᴇʏꜱɪ'ꜱ ᴋᴜʀꜱᴇ ɪɪ

8 || BLOCK PARTY

12.1K 501 317
By llvrrx

July 5 | 10:43 pm

"Yo you talked to Keysi?" I bussed in Rhyon room. "Not since yesterday, why?" She said playing in her lil nail set up because apparently she do nails or something.

"I think i'm blocked but I ain't did shit." I said typing on my phone while pacing around her room. "Calm down, maybe her phone just dead." Rhyon said.

"Nah bro she left me on read now my shit not sending." I said infuriated. "She doing a number on your hoe ass." She laughed. "Bro i'm not playing right now, why my shit not sending?" I said looking down at my hand shaking with my phone.

"Well get out, I got nothing for you." She shoo'd me away making me mug her. "Don't look at me like that, that's your shorty? Go get her." She pointed to the door.

I sucked my teeth and walked out. "Aye give me 50 dollars." She stopped me. I pulled out some money i had rolled up in a rubber band and threw it at her head, walking away.

Zaara started calling me as I was walking downstairs to the kitchen. "What?" I said answering. "Why your girlfriend threatening me?" She said. "I don't know nigga what you do?" I asked grabbing a unfrosted strawberry pop tart out the pantry.

"Nothing, she asked me if I was fucking with you and then I said no and she was just saying she gon kill me and stuff, that bitch crazy." She said making me focus on her words.

"Why she think i'm fucking with you? What the fuck you do?" I yelled at her. "Nothing Kurse foreal, I was just walking around with Li-"

"Wait where you at?" I asked. "This block party right around the corner from your crib." She said making me jump up. "She there??" I said grabbing my keys, running to the door.

"Yea she here with them hoes that jumped Lia." She said. "Ight bye." I said pulling the phone away from my ear.

"Hold on, let me tell you something else." I said picking it back up. "What now." She said. "Tell your friends too, stop threatening Keysi because yall wanna be fake tough and shit." I said.

"Kurse that bitch jumped Lia. You know us, we not going for any of that." She said. "But yall not doing shit about it, just in that girl ear talking nonsense. Cut that shit out because y'all know me and im not going for any of that shit either." I threatened.

"Wow, you switching up?" She said. "Yall hoes acting like we still in highschool. And tell that bitch Titi stop speaking on me." I said hanging up.

***

"Hey Kurse." Some hoe said as I got out my car at the block party. "Yoo." I nodded and kept walking. "Can't text back?" Another hoe said walking past with her friends and I just scrunched up my face because I ain't know who she was.

Bitches was saying shit left to right, I was getting overstimulated already and I just pulled up.

i needa find Keysi

"Aye bro you told us you wasn't coming." Rax walked up to me with a henny bottle in his hand. "My girl out here, yall can have this party shit." I said taking the bottle out his hand and water falling it.

"Keysi here?" Drako said and I nodded. "I ain't seen her but bro check these bitches out, they been asking for you." He said pointing to a group of females behind us.

"I'm good bro." I shook my head at Rax and Drako's drunk asses. "Just get they instagram, youn even gotta text back." Rax said. "I'm already in the hot seat because of you nigga." I spat.

"Speaking of, Titi and them here too." He said pointing to Zaara, Titi, Sierra, and Lia. "Y'all niggas get home safe." I said moving them out the way so I can ask Zaara where Keysi at.

"Hey Kurse, you good?" A bitch said dragging her arm across my dick. "Yo chill." I said pushing her arm, continuing to walk.

"Where Keysi at?" I said to Zaara, ignoring the other 3 minions. "Well hello to you too Kurse." Titi stepped infront of me.

"Watch out bruh." I said not even looking at her. "What's wrong with you? Acting like we not fam." Sierra said. "It's that bitch my sister be with." Lia rolled her eyes. "That bitch that whooped you?" I asked.

"I got jumped." She said. "You still lost, it was only two bitches on you and you swung first." I said. "What ever, bet she won't run it again on the 1 on 1 tip." She said. "You at the same party she at." I shrugged.

"Nah we here to get lit, her and all her bitches gon get theirs." Zaara said and they agreed. "Bruh where is she at?" I asked again. "I don't know i'm not keeping tabs on YOUR hoe." Zaara said.

"So when we gon get back together, this the longest break we ever been on bae." Titi said wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Come on stop touching niggas." I said moving her. The dj switched the music and some thot ass song started playing, making all the hoes start shaking ass.

i definitely need to find Keysi now

"Ayeee twerk Titi." Zaara hyped Titi up as she started bending over on me. I kept backing up but she was moving with me so I pushed her and she fell over

I walked away with my head down, mad as hell.

man where tf is Keysi

"Yoo, my nigga Kurse." I looked up to see this nigga KD drunk as hell. "Wassup nigga." I said dapping him up. "Damn Keysi got you going to all the functions, I ain't seen you outside like this since highschool." He said making me laugh.

"Your sister driving me crazy, been out this bitch looking for her for bout 45 minutes." I said still looking around to see if I could spot her. "I just bought her young ass a drink, she probably hanging around the drink stand still." He said pointing to the drink stand.

only useful mf here

"Preciate man, get home safe nigga." I said dapping him up again. "I'm going home with babymama tonight, ima get home real quick and safe." He said and I laughed at his ass as he walked away to where Lia and them was.

I went to where he pointed to and saw Keysi sitting down on her phone on somebody step. "Yo." I said getting her attention. She rolled her eyes and stood up making me look at what she had on. "Why you out here dressed like that first of all?" I asked.

"Would ask why you out here but i know you go where ever them hoes go." She said and I scrunched up my face.

"Man what the fuck happened? We was just good earlier today." I said. "Yea cause you had me fooled." She said. "Keysi what the fuck you talking about?" I asked.

She mushed her phone in my face as a video played.

she love throwing her phone around at mfs

"What's this?" I said holding the phone seeing me and Zaara drunk ass when I was jacking her up yesterday, telling her to leave Keysi alone but from that angle, the video was not doing me justice.

The only reason I was jacking her up is because she was tryna go back inside and find Keysi to fight her.

"You tell me Kurse?" She said and I looked shocked at the name. "Oh i'm Kurse again?" I said a little disappointed. "Why are you on that bitch in the video?" She asked.

"Bruh it wasn't even nothing like that, I was just tell-" I tried to say but she cut me off. "Stop lying." She said getting loud making me look around.

"Man where you get this shit from? I'm smacking whoever told you this was me tryna fuck her or whatever you was told." I said. "It doesn't matter, it's video proof. You really fuck with that bitch and her friend." She said snatching her phone out my hand.

"Bro you really think I would do that shit?" I asked not believing she really acting like this. "Why wouldn't you? I'm just another hoe to a nigga like you." She shrugged.

this girl is damaged

"Keysi I was not tryna fuck that girl, I was taking up for you." I said and She rolled her eyes. "This why I just blocked you because I knew you was just gon lie." She said.

"I'm not, you can go ask her yourself." I said. "You keep tryna excuse that it's a whole video." She said.

"Keysi-" "Bro on my mother, I want nothing to do with you anymore." She said walking away before I could even get my words out.

i can't believe ts

𝓚

𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

"nigga, all the bitches in the neighborhood wanna fuck you"
/ good guy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77 17 18
she is his "weakness" but he loves her too much to let go...
484K 20.5K 27
❝𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚎 𝚟𝚒𝚋𝚎 , 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.❞ a short story
30.7K 782 26
🖤 .
628K 21.2K 77
❞𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮,𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐞❞