ᴋᴇʏsɪ's ᴋᴜʀsᴇ.

By llvrrx

his blessing, her curse. a lesson for the... More

ᴋᴇʏsɪ's ᴋᴜʀsᴇ.
1 || ITS A BRAWL
2 || WEIRDO HOES
3 || L RIZZ
4 || SUMMER LOVIN'
5 || SINNERS SUNSET
6 || SLUMBER PARTY
8 || BLOCK PARTY
9 || RIDE OUT
10 || AREA CODES
11 || MAMA'S BLESSIN
12 || DATE NIGHT
13 || BESTIE OR BAE
14 || DRAMA
15 || DRUNK IN LOVE
16 || IN YO CITY
17 || GHOSTED
18 || DELULU HO
19 || BONNIE & CLYDE
20 || ALL FOR LOVE
21 || LICK BACK
22 || VACAY
23 || OUTSIDE
24 || VIRAL
25 || INFLUENCED
26 || REAL
27 || HOMIES HOPPIN'
28 || BE MINE
29 || BIG EIGHTEEN
30 || JESUS LOVES U
31 || THE AFTERMATH
32 || LUXURY
33 || NYC NIGHTS
34 || SKELETONS PT1
35 || SKELETONS PT2
36 || BRANCHIN' OFF
37 || PARKED CAR CONVERSATIONS
38 || DISAPPOINTMENT
39 || NETWORKING
40 || CHILDHOOD
41 || TABLES TURNIN
42 || MONEY MOVES
43 || PUBLICITY
44 || CAUGHT UP
45 || HOME
46 || NEW YEAR
47 || LONGLIVEKD
48 || THE END
49 || BONUS CHAPTER
50 || UNFINISHED BUSINESS
𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙻 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙲𝚁𝙴𝙳𝙸𝚃𝚂
ᴋᴇʏꜱɪ'ꜱ ᴋᴜʀꜱᴇ ɪɪ

7 || FOR EVERYBODY

13.9K 521 453
By llvrrx

July 5 |9:15 am

"Keysi" Sahil said kissing me out of my sleep. I shuffled around, pretending to still to be sleep just enjoying his affection. "I'm bout to dip, get up." I said making me fully open my eyes remembering he's not supposed to be here.

"You just wake up looking like this?" He said admiring my morning face. "Get your corny ass out my bed." I said sitting up and grabbing my phone.

I had messages from Niah, Kadir and My dad that I didn't bother to check, except for my dad who was telling me he left the house earlier than usual so he didn't make us breakfast.

"What we doing today?" Sahil said putting his shirt back on. "You just said you was bout to dip eon me." I said turning my head to him. "I got shit to do and i'm sure you do too, it's always open time for you though." He said touching my chin as he got out the bed to put his sweats back on.

"Well i'll text you because I don't know if imma have time for you." I joked and he looked at me with a shocked expression. "Girl stop playing with me." He said scooping me up off the bed and attacking me with kisses.

"You keep on putting them community ass lips on me." I joked as he kissed all on my neck while having me in his arms, bridal style. He put me down and fully faced me. "You not in competition with nooooobody" He dragged out.

"I know that, don't mean somebody else ain't already win your heart." I said walking away to the bathroom."You a tough mf to please." He said standing in the doorway of the bathroom, touching the top of the frame that his long ass body didn't have to reach for.

"Nah you just used to bitches that go for anything." I shrugged pulling my toothbrush out. "You right, Nova." He said making me turn to him in seconds.

I know he's been saying it since last night but it's just now starting to sink in. Kela, my father and my grandmother are the only ones that call me Nova and it's so intimate because it was something that my mom had called me from the womb, Idk how I feel about somebody who's not even related to me calling me something so close to my heart.

***

3:27 pm

*Ding* Sahil has been texting me since we parted ways this morning and honestly it's kinda distracting since I was now running the store by myself, I should be more focused but i don't mind it, coming from him.

I giggled at his corny ass jokes as I texted him back before putting my phone down and getting back to my paperwork.

"So are you and Sahil like together?" Kela said counting the money in the register. I brought her along so she can have some extra money in her pocket since that's all she talks about.

"Nahh." I said. "Why not? He talked about you alot when we was going on the rides and stuff." She said and I chuckled. "We're nothing too serious." I shrugged.

"You have not stopped smiling since yesterday and you're wearing heels for the first time since like ever." She said looking me up and down. "Okay? I can't be happy and look cute as hell?" I said doing a little twirl.

"Grandma said that mom didn't wear heels at all until she met dad, she said she was so happy that a different type of femininity was found in her because he treated her like a princess so she felt like one so she presented herself as such." Kela said and I jus smiled at her.

she was so young when our mom died.

"Yea that's true, you think that's happening to me?" I asked. "I hope so, you deserve it Nova." She said as The bell went off, alerting us that somebody walked into the store.

I looked up from my paperwork to see Niah and Demi. "Hey girl." Demi said awkwardly. "Yall shopping?" I said keeping it neutral.

hoes not finna come in my mama shop tryna start shit.

"You know we can't afford these high ass prices, it was expensive just working here." Niah chuckled. "Oh word? I thought all my shit was lil ass girl material?" I said stepping from behind the front desk.

"We didn't come here to fight with you Keysi." Demi said as I walked around straightening clothes and greeting other customers. "Then what yall want?" I mugged. "Our friendship back K." Demi pouted. "Our jobs back maybe." Niah added rolling her eyes.

"I mean that's fine, I wasn't the one that had an issue in the first place." I shrugged. "But y'all not gon keep on with the weird shit." I said. "What weird shit Keysi? You were upset because I fucked Kadir? Like who cares." Niah shrugged.

"You saying it like he's not my brother Shaniah." I said. "Okay?? We're grown, Me and him are very much capable of making decisions without running them by you first. It shouldn't matter to you." She said.

"You know you grown which is all the more reason why you should've been hoping on another dick, yall grew up watching Kadir do shit with so many females and you still went and did that shit? Not to mention thats Liah's babyfather." I said.

"But nothing happened to me Keysi, it was just some dick. Come on yo you know me." She said stepping closer to me. "Just some dick but you wanted to embarrass Leila and prance around him at the wing spot? Girl." I waved her off.

She sighed. "At the end of the day, i'm not fucking him no more and I want my bestie back." She said. "Well Kela won't shut up about Nevaeh and I missed you too." I said pulled her into a hug and we shared a small laugh.

"I know how he messed up all of our relationships with Lia when they started fucking and im not gon let that happen to us." She said and I gave her a genuine smile as Demi came and jumped in the hug.

"But girl i'm curious, who got you wearing heels to work and girl you like, glowing." Demi said. "My man my man my man my man my man MY MAN YALL." I said cheesing ear to ear.

"Oh lord." I heard Kela whisper to herself. "Who Kurse? We saw yall boo'd up at Sinner's Sunset." Niah said looking a lil disgusted but I didn't pay it any mind. "Yes, my baby." I said still smiling.

"Well i gotta show you something about "your man" girl." She said putting air quotes around those two words. "If it's about that Titi bitch i don't even wanna hear it, she pressed about dick she not getting no more." I waved them off.

"Uh you know about Zaara?" She asked scrolling on her phone. "Yea, that bothered ass bitch. He don't mess with her though. They was friends but she got smart with me yesterday and-"

Niah turned her phone around showing me a drunk Zaara being pinned against a wall outside of the park by Kurse while he was close to her ear...or her neck?

"Tf is this." I grabbed the phone zooming in on shit to see where this was and it looked like it was just yesterday. "Keysi baby when did you stop being on your toes with these niggas?" Demi said.

"That shit real?" I said in disbelief but of course it was real. "And you know Zaara, Titi, Sierra and Lia hang out at the trap all the time." Niah said.

"We told you not to mess with him." Demi said and I just stood there, embarrassed.

so much for my man my man

𝓚

𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

"i told her that i dug her, I wasn't running game"
/ sucka for love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

967K 25.7K 100
love • /ləv/ an intense feeling of deep affection.
521K 26.4K 22
𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗲 ©-𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐑𝐎...
484K 20.5K 27
❝𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚎 𝚟𝚒𝚋𝚎 , 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.❞ a short story