Seeking Gaston Lynx Esquivel

By levisky123

Gaston Lynx can confess to anyone, flirt to anyone, and be friends with anyone. Basically, he can do anything... More

PROLOUGE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
EPILOGUE
Special Chapter

Chapter 26

1.6K 94 9
By levisky123

Her eyes are a little bit shaky, probably overwhelmed by the numbers of media. I intertwined our fingers and I felt her holding my hands tightly.

Fuck! Never knew holding hands could make me feel this great! I should do this more often to her.

"Don't worry. I've got my hand sanitizers here." I showed her my mini alcohol and she couldn't help herself but laughed a little bit.

We walked at the entrance and saw Mom greeting visitors as they entered the venue.

"She is your Mom, right?" She hesitantly asked.

Now, I could feel her nervousness as she gripped my hand tighter.

"Yes, she is. Let's go."

I guided her as we walked through the door. Mom and Dad quickly noticed us, I saw how surprised she was while looking at us.

We made it in front of them at mas lalong namangha si Mama.

"Ma...This is Carmella, and I am currently courting her." I proudly said.

"Oh God...Hi! Carmella. I am very eager to finally be able to meet you, Iha!" She quickly pulled Carmella into a hug as her eyes glittered with excitement.

"Happy birthday, Ma'am---"

"Oh! Don't call me Ma'am! Call me Tita already. It's an honour to finally meet my son's love interest. You do not know how much you impacted his life, Iha. You're the miracle I've been waiting for!"

Carmella went red with my Mom's statements. I need to interrupt their conversation.

"Mom…"

Mom looked at me and she got what I meant.

"Okay…okay. I'll calm down."

"Iha, nice to you again." Papa interjected as well.

"Good eve po, Sir President." Carmella greeted him formally.

"You can call me Tito too, but just use whatever makes you comfortable." Papa smiled at her warmly.

Carmella was shocked for a little bit but  slowly nodded her head.

"We'll go inside. Let's just talk at our table."

We bid our goodbyes and entered the venue. I heard her gasp as soon as we entered the venue. I mean who wouldn't?

I personally asked Mom if she would like to decorate the whole ceiling with hanging roses with different colours and she agreed to do so.

"It's too pretty, Gaston." She excitedly whispered at me.

I smiled at her warmly. I'm glad she likes it so much. I hope these roses could make her more comfortable all throughout the event.

We slowly walked into our seats as she looked so mesmerized looking at the design of the whole venue.

We settled in our seats after. This is my family's table and we are in front. While my cousins would probably be just right besides us too.

I looked around and saw Gunner already with his family. He smirked at me then glanced at Carmella just right beside me. He then talked to his parents for a little bit and he started walking in our direction.

"You must be Carmella. Gaston--"

"Stop calling her Carmella, call her Ada." I interjected as he sat right in front of us.

My brows furrowed as I looked at him irritatingly. I hate it so much when someone calls her Carmella. Ako lang dapat.

He raised his brow at me, then looked at Carmella again.

Huminga ako ng malalim. I looked at Carmella beside me then held her hand.

"This is Gunner, my cousin. He is from another section."

She looked at Gunner and there was a sudden recognition in her eyes. She initiated a shake of hands but I quickly stopped her.

"No hand shakes right? You don't like touching, right?" I reminded her like she doesn't know it.

I heard Gunner chuckled but whatever.

"Yes, but this is a form of respect, for formality." She whispered. "It's fine, Gast---."

Kaagad akong umiling kaya napatigil siya. "No. I'm jealous please."

"Ohhh...But he's your cousin?" She asked weirdly.

"Hmp...Even if...I still don't like it."

Nalaglag ang panga niya sa sa sinabi ko.

"It's fine, Ada. No need. But nice meeting you here." Gunner stood up from his seat then he looked at both of us.

"You looked good together." He added more, then left our table.

I looked at Carmella giddily. "See?! He said we looked together." That was the best compliment I have ever received from him.

She just raised her brows at me then continued looking at the venue again.

The venue started filling up people from different industries. Hindi na kami parehong tumayo sa upuan namin hanggang sa tuluyan na ring dumating si Mama at Papa.

The program started and I can't help but look at her from time to time. Mama gave her opening speech and afterwhich, we started eating our early dinner.

"Iha you should try this. This is one of my favourites."

Mom gave her a bowl of pan seared scallops.

"Thank you po…" Then she shyly accepted it.

She started digging in. And her eyes went wide as soon as she tasted it.

"You should try this crab cake too."

Mom gave her another plate of crab cake and gladly accepted it again.

I watched her eat with gusto and just feel so satisfied watching her eat like this.

"You like it?" I whispered to her.

"Yes, the food is great."

I was content watching her and Mom continued suggesting food. She likes all of it and I'm glad she did.

The program continued until it's time for her to perform. Carmella and I talked about her time and we agreed to do it before other activities continued. The emcee will announce it and the spotlight will be on her only.

I held her hand tighter but she seemed fine. Ako lang ata ang kinakabahan sa aming dalawa. Well, she already said that she performs in big events.

"Are you ready?" I whispered to her. I need to make sure though.

"Yes, don't worry." She whispered back.

The emcee finally announced her name and she stood up from her seat.  The spotlight was on her as she climbed the stairs for the grand piano.

Everyone clapped at her but I made sure that I had the loudest clapped at all.

Mom looked at me surprised and I just smiled at her. "This is her gift, Ma."

Mom looked at the stage excitedly. I looked at Carmella with the spotlight on her, she is so gorgeous in there with her black gown and the black grand piano.

She breathed in deeply then closed her eyes. I watched her with amazement as she slowly opened her eyes and as the audience clap died down.

She started playing the piano and my heart started beating so wild. My insides are crumbling and I am shaking. She finally opened her mouth to sing and her soft and lovely voice echoed all around the venue.

Fuck again! What if someone scouts her from here?

Mom's designer even asked if she is a model. What if there is someone in here to ask if she wants to become an artist? A singer?

Well, I don't mind but a long line of suitors will surely come her way. And just thinking about it made my stomach hollow. Hindi ko ata kaya.

She finishes her song with ease like she just didn't take everyone's breath away with her piano and singing skill. She then looked at me and then smiled a little bit. I stood up and clapped as hard as I could. The audience stood up and clapped too.

She bowed then the emcee praised her. She went down and I quickly guided her.

"You did really great, Carmella." I whispered to her ear.

I held her hand tighter and she was actually quite shaking.

"I got nervous as soon as I reached the stage…" She laughed a little bit and she is very giddy about it.

"You still did great, baby, that was wonderful." I complimented her again.

We reached our table and Mom quickly hugged her while wiping away her tears. "That was such a wonderful gift, Carmella."

Carmella patted her back. Bumitaw sila sa isa't-isa. "I'm glad you like it po." She shyly said.

"It was the best that I have ever heard, Iha. You don't know how much you completed my birthday celebration."

We settled down and Mom and Dad continued showering praises. I noticed how she became more nervous with their words and I just find it so adorable.

She intertwined our hands together under the table and I felt like a teenage boy who got excited with these little things.

"I want to go to the comfort room." She blurted out after a while.

"Oh! There is a comfort room near  here. Sasamahan kita." I stood up but she stopped me.

"Your Mom and Dad are here. Stay here, I can do it alone." She then stood up from her seat as she walked towards the comfort room.

And so, I waited for her. My eyes went back and forth from the direction she went in. But ten minutes have already passed and she is not back yet. I panicked a little bit and so I stood up from my seat.

I went to the bathroom and saw ladies coming out. Pero wala si Carmella.

I waited right outside for a few minutes more but she isn't out yet. When the last group of ladies came out, I looked from side to side and sneakily went in. Wala ng tao sa loob at bukas lahat ng cubicle.

She isn't here.

I started panicking. I went back inside the venue, I saw our table from afar but she wasn't there yet.

She might need some fresh air so I went to see her in the garden. But only a few people were there. My chest started rumbling as I did not have any idea no more where to find her.

Maybe I should call security?

I walked passed through a secluded hallway and that is when I stopped.

"Don't talk to Peter ever again...and don't you dare talk to Pauline." I heard a man's angry words towards someone and I'm very much familiar with the name mentioned.

"Peter is kind---" I heard Carmella's voice and that is when I realized the situation.

Peter's parents were here. And they are here today. And they saw her today 'cause she played the piano and she is with me, with my parents!

Fuck! That's my Carmella out there!

My feet rooted in its place as realization hit me.

"And were you in a relationship with Gaston Esquivel right now?"

I started sweating as my name was mentioned in their conversation. Napasandal ako ng tuluyan sa pader.

"He is courting me po…" My Carmella's voice was so small and scared as I just wanted to snatch her away from here.

I won't forget Gunner's words towards his father. He doesn't accept her as her daughter. Naikuyon ko ang kamao ko.

What a selfish bastard!

I heard him chuckle ridiculously at her own daughter. "You know what...At first I thought Gaston was just bluffing about you. But here you are today, you met his parents." He sarcastically said his last statement.

"He must be serious, huh? But you know what, my daughter, Pauline likes him so much. They've known each other for a very long time because of Peter. And I am planning to propose an arranged marriage for Pauline and Gaston."

Maging ako ay nagulat sa sinabi niya. Though yes, I've known Pauline since Peter became my friend for a long time.

But hell no! Engage my ass. My parents have been receiving arrangements but they rejected it all 'cause they want me to find it on my own. And they don't believe in it either.

I heard him chuckle more and my Carmella remained silent.

"Where is your Mom now? Whoring herself?" His voice was full of insults.

"Hindi ko po alam kung nasaan ngayon si Mama." Her voice was so faint I almost didn't hear it.

"Stay away from the Esquivel's. And don't try to talk to me again. Do you understand, Ada?"

I didn't hear her respond but I was shocked when Peter's father came out but faced the wrong direction, he walked to the other side of the hallway. Hindi niya ako nakitang nakasandal sa pader.

I also didn't have the time to hide 'cause Carmella went out as well but this time she faced my direction and saw me right there, eavesdropping with their whole conversation.

My eyes went critical as I looked at her shocked eyes, full of shed and unshed tears.

I clenched my jaw hard.

"I'm sorry. I heard your conversation."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 168 68
So who will it be for this hopelessly unromantic girl? The brooding best friend? Or the young and unquestionably attractive substitute teacher? They...
38.9K 1K 44
Charlotte Ruiz was once a shy girl who had a small crush on Tom when they were kids. As the years go by Charlotte's crush was soon forgotten. Thomas...
15.5K 252 49
"Short, be my girlfriend." What?! Me? Become his girlfriend?! Are you kidding?! I'm just an ordinary girl with a simple and a little life, while this...
170 5 14
Caitlin has been offered the opportunity of a lifetime for the internship that will complete her studies. She will be interning for six months as the...