Sinful addiction

By romanticxwrites

"Valerio, fuck I- I can't it's t-too much" he grabbed both her wrists locking them in place behind her back w... More

โ•‘-๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
โ•‘-๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ
โ•‘-๐“๐จ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ
โ•‘-๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ
โ•‘-๐†๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ
โ•‘-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ
โ•‘-๐“๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž
โ•‘-๐‚๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
โ•‘-๐’๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž
โ•‘-๐‹๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง
โ•‘-๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ฅ
โ•‘-๐“๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐จ๐จ
โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž
โ•‘-๐‡๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ 
โ•‘-๐๐š๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฒ
โ•‘-๐Ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ž
โ•‘-๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž
โ•‘-๐ƒ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ 
โ•‘-๐“๐ก๐ž ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
โ•‘-๐‘๐จ๐œ๐œ๐จ
โ•‘-๐‡๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐
โ•‘-๐’๐ก๐จ๐œ๐ค
โ•‘-๐๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ
โ•‘-๐‘๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ
โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž
โ•‘-๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ
โ•‘-๐๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐ž
โ•‘-๐’๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐
โ•‘-๐๐ž๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ 
โ•‘-๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐˜๐š๐œ๐ก๐ญ
โ•‘-๐‡๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐›
โ•‘-๐‚๐š๐ง๐๐ฒ
โ•‘-๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
โ•‘-๐๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐‰๐ž๐ญ
โ•‘-๐‘๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก
โ•‘-๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐
โ•‘-๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ž
โ•‘-๐๐š๐ง๐ข๐œ
โ•‘-๐“๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž
โ•‘-๐€๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
โ•‘-๐ƒ๐ข๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐
โ•‘-๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
โ•‘-๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ
โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ
๐’๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ซ

โ•‘-๐ƒ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ

92.9K 1.9K 1.3K
By romanticxwrites

Song: Why'd you only call me when you're high? - Arctic Monkeys
𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚
❀❀❀

It's been four days since I left Valerios house and four days since I got cheated on.

I wanted to be mature about the situation so I called Christian, I wanted to meet up with him but he couldn't for some reason and he refused to tell me why. Instead I told him what I saw and I made him explain everything. My heart dropped when he finally confessed that he's been cheating for months now, and with several different women.

Lily told me that i should call off the engagement and break up with him, I know I should, the last thing I want to be is someone who forgives their cheating fiancé and takes them back. But it happened so fast that just the thought of ending everything feels so... wrong. I will end things eventually, I just need some time to.. process.

Lily also told me she knew how to get over my overthinking, I wasn't super surprised when she came back with 2 wine bottles.

"One for you to get over your miserable dating life" she hands me a bottle. "And one for me for having to listen to your miserable dating life" she takes like 5 big sips from the bottle. Well damn.

I roll my eyes taking a few clunks myself, I wasn't that annoying to listen to.

A few hours later we somehow end up on a bench in a park a few streets down from her apartment, laughing about every single word coming out of our mouths.

We've finished drinking. The entire bottle. We needed it okay?

"O-oh mah god you- you should TOTALLY call him" Lily bursts out out of nowhere.

"PFFT, heeeeellll no. What- would I possibly say?"

"Come onnnnn, just do itttt" she smirks.

"Fine Fine okayyyy" I take out my phone, putting it on speaker when it rings. It's currently 01:21 so I'm not exactly expecting him to answer.
He answers on the fourth ring. Of course he does.

"Amara?" He says, his voice low and husky.

"OH MY GOD PFFFT HE ACTUALLY ANSW-"
I cut her off by putting my hand over her mouth.

"Shhhhhh he-" my laughter cuts me of. "He's going to hear you" i get out my laughter still intact.

I turn back to the phone.

"Heeeelloo" I snort.

"Amara. Are you drunk?"

"Whaaaat. Nooo what- why would I be.. that?" I say but for some reason it comes out like I can't speak English.

"Where are you right now?"

"Uhhhhmmm I don't knowwww, I can ask the cute guy over there though". I say looking at one of the guys in the group opposite of us.

"What? Amara I swear to god don't fucking move"

"Pfffft, they look niiiceee, and hottt." I say.

"They? Amara don't talk to anyone you don't know I'll be there in a few minutes" I can hear keys and the sound of a car starting in the background.

"Huhhh. You don't even know where I am smartypants." I laugh. "Don't worry I'll ask the cute guy where we are"

"Tell the cute guy that if he touches you I'll cut his fucking dick off and feed it to him"

I pause and blink and his sudden aggressiveness.

"Didn't know you had a dick feeding kink valy, however I don't think the guy is gay, I can ask him after he tells me where we are." Lily bursts out laughing behind me while I walk forward towards the guy.

"Amara... what? Don't fucking go up to them I know where you a-" Whatever Valerio says in the phone next gets muffled as I face the men. When they notice me they all stop talking and grin at me like I'm some kind of prey.

"Heeey" I say twirling a strand of hair. Valerios probably loosing his shit right now but it's not like he can actually find me.

"Well hello there. What can I do for you, princess?" The blonde one asks.

"Weeeell do you know where we are?" I say loud enough so that Valerio can hear me through the phone.

The guys smirk at each other then look back at me.
"I'm not sure princess how about I take you home so that you can sober up?" He grins.

Now I may be drunk but im not stupid im not going home with some random dude I saw on the street.

The guy moves in closer putting his hand on my back.
"Live a little! Come home with me and I'll make you feel real good."

I grimace at the thought of that and shift uncomfortably away. His hand moves to my arm, grabbing it and pulling me close to him.

"I- never mind I'll just go back-" I panic.

"It's too late for that little girl." He yanks me forward towards a car parked close to them.

"What the fuck? Don't touch me!" I shout punching his arm.

"Hey what the hell? Let her go!" Lily runs forward almost falling to the floor but she tried at least.

One of the guys catch her pulling her back.

I punch and use all the force I have left to get out of his hold but I'm drunk and tired so I'm no match to him.

"There there princess don't make this so hard for me I don't want to have to force you with me." He's about to push me into the backseat when all of a sudden he falls to the floor and a sharp ringing tone screams in my ear.

I look down to a lifeless body with a clean shot right through the forehead and a blood pool forming under him.

I cover my mouth with my hand taking steps back but I crash into a brick wall. I look behind me to what isn't a brick wall but Valerio.
How the fuck did he find me?

A grunting noise makes me flinch as I see a guy that looks an awful lot like Valerio punch the shit out of some guy then scoop Lily into his arms carrying her towards us. I gasp to see her unconscious body in his arms with blood covering her stomach.

"She's fine." The mystery man says. "I'll take her to her apartment." He assures me then gets into a fancy black Porsche.

It feels like my entire body just flips around and I fall backwards.
Valerio catches me by waist pulling me into his chest.

"Look at me Amara. What the fuck are you doing out here? Your not this fucking reckless are you?"

I laugh, for some reason I laugh.

"Fucks sake" he grunts taking me to his car and driving off.

The drive is awkward and silent so I try to reach for the radio but he slaps my hand away before I get to it.

"Well damn, sorry for trying to lighten the mood" I huff. "You know you shouldn't leave random body's in the middle of the street, people with eyes can- or nevermind WILL see it. Just a little tip."

He ignores me keeping his eyes on the road. Fine then, I guess I'll just tease him a bit more until he decides to talk.

"Shame you killed him, I soooo would have fucked him. He was quite the looker" I lie.

His eyes darken and a small smirk appears on his lips.

"What did I tell you about your lying skills, curls?"

"I dunno" probably that I was shit at it or sum I don't fucking remember.

"Right." He grumbles.

There's silence for a few seconds before I drunkily break it.

"OH MY GOD" I yell, looking out of the window.

He jumps and the whole car shifts.
"Jesus woman, what the fuck is wrong with you?"He snarls.

"Did you see that dog, it was the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life I think I'm going to cry" I say in cuteness overload.

"Your not going to start cry-"

I cut him off with a small cry then all off a sudden I start full on sobbing.

"Oh my fucking god" he groans "are you seriously crying over a cute dog?"

Tears fall down my cheeks like a full on waterfall. "YES, you have a problem with that? Of course you do, you look like you eat baby's for breakfast." I sob.

"I don't eat baby's for bre-"

"OH MY GOD" I yell again, startling him.

"Are you fucking kidding me what the fu-"

"WHERE IS LILY? THAT SCARY MAN- WHO TOOK HER? YOU KNOW HIM RIGHT? BECAUSE I SWEAR IF SHE GETS KIDNAPPED I WI-" this time he cuts me off by slamming his palm over my mouth.

"First of all, stop fucking cutting me off, second of all, yes I do know that scary man as he's my brother. He took her home to her house and she's safe. Third of all, stop fucking screaming." He speaks, parking the car in his garage.

When he removes his palm from my mouth, I start sobbing again.

"What is it now?" He leans back in his seat rubbing a hand over his face.

"I want a dog!" I sob dragging out the o into two syllables.

"We're not getting a dog." He spits out.

Before I get to ask him what the fuck he means by we I feel the excessive amount of wine in my system make its way up.

"Oh god-" I run out of the car and throw up into a nearby trash can.

Valerio runs after me and holds it up in a make shift pony tail.
"Fucking hell, Amara. How much did you drink?"
I throw up again before stumbling backwards into his chest and then all of a sudden my vision gets disoriented.

"Valerio I think I'm going to-"

I don't get to finish before I fall into his arms.

And everything goes black.

❀❀❀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 2.3K 47
Amara Moratti, a Young and beautiful woman. But there is one problem, she is a woman, she is no use for her father. Living with a deadly secret. Ace...
831K 12.9K 30
__ In which a young -soon to be mafia leader falls in love with a girl he cannot have, but is ready to take any risk to make her his but the thing...
2M 52.8K 69
"It's funny that you are saying this because if one of us is jealous, then it's you. Or did you forget that you just pushed the man I was dancing wit...
455K 13K 56
"I don't want to eat." His eyes narrow a fraction of an inch, but at this point I don't even care if I piss off the great Cavallaro. Last night was...