Moran - Dare to Love

By Ms_WhisperAngel

A story tells about Monami Mahajan, a soon-to-be graduate, freelanced by Karan Shergill, a young psychologis... More

Part -1
Part -2 Missing teenagers
Part-3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27 Coaxing and pampering
Part 28 Follow Rani sahiba k orders
Part 29
Part 30 A new case
Part 31 Who is the Murderer?
Part 32 love you like crazy
Part 33 Accident
Part 34 Statement
Part 35 Almost kiss
Part 36 Realisation
Part 37 Bar, drinks and indirect kiss
Part 38 A unique confession
Part 39 Some sweet time
Part 40 Goodbye
Part 42 Family Homicide
Part 43 His efforts to get praise
Part 44 Another family murdered
Part 45 Abandoned
Part 46 Caught but Got Injured
Part 47 Avni visits
Part 48 Shades of Karan Shergill
Part 49 A Beautiful Night
Part 50 How Fast the night starts to change
Part 51 Suicide or were being controlled?
Part 52 Say 'hello' to Jenny
Part 53 Now it begins
Part 54 A trip to US
Part 55 A video for Karan
Part 56 Trying to show his life
Part 57 Profiling him
Part 58 Analysing victims life again
Part 59 His Fantasy
Part 60 Hunt, Rescue and a Deal
Part 61 Little Moments
Part 62 Of accident and attacks
Part 63 For Being Karan Shergill's Woman
Part 64 Break out
Part 65 Parcel
Part 66 Simon's secret
Part 67 The letter or suicide note?
Part 68 J. I am back
Side story - Allen
Part 69 The kiss before he kills
Part 70 The plan behind the trap
Part 71 The Final Move
Part 72 The new Beginning
Side Story Faizi -1
Side story Faizi Part 2
Extra stories - 1
Extra stories 2 - The college life
Extra Story-3 Henpecked Husband
Extra stories -4 Parenthood for Mr. And Mrs Shergill
Extra stories -5

Part 41 Childhood memories

660 69 5
By Ms_WhisperAngel

Hey guys thank you for your votes and comments.

Continuing from the last part,

When you love a person, you want to share your deepest secrets with him.

On a peaceful night. Even the stars were ready for bed, shimmering in the horizon. Monami curled up like a cat on the sofa. She was resting her head on Karan ’s chest. She said: “Actually, mujhe na jyada ache se yaad nahi hain ki..what happened to dad, or even what he looks like.”

Karan  nodded: “That’s the usual memory capacity for a normal person.”

Monami laughed. She beats his chest lightly.  Even as a listener, he was serious and ‘technical’.

“Main 7 saal ki thi tb...” she said. Her eyes are looking into a blank space. “Dad ne uss waqt ek murder case par work kar rahe the.. jisme involved ek gang leader bhi tha. Uss gang leader k bahut saare followers the.”

Ah..” Karan ’s hand played with the hair behind her ears: “Continue.”

Uss din dad mujhe aur Koel ko nanu aur Nani ma k Ghar laye the.. nanu ka bday tha.. Mom ko uss din jyada kaam tha toh woh work se late aane wali thi...” Her voice was turning coarse. “We were having so much fun. Mujhe yaad hain nanu aur Nani dinner ki preparation kar rahe the kitchen me.... uss samay Koel chhoti thi.. woh thak gyi thi isliye papa ne usse room me Sula diya tha.. aur main aur papa khel rahe the.. tb woh log aaye...”

Monami’s tightened her grip on Karan ’s hand. Karan looked at her with his deep black eyes.

Woh khud ko 'axe gang' k naam se bulate the kyonki unka choice of weapon axe tha..” Monami let out a breath, “Actually na, woh ladke the jinki age 12 se 20 k beech hi thi.. Incident hote hi woh log phir jald hi bhag gye.. par woh sab pakde gaye.. aur sabne apna time jail me serve kiya.”

After she finished, she kept quiet and leans more into his arms. 

And Karan ….

He saw her head digging into his chest. His heart has a burst of warmth and pity for her:  Oh… she confides and trusts in him.  Her man.

Listening and sharing are important aspects of any relationship, just like physical closeness.

After drafting a response in his mind, he said to Monami: ‘I am glad ki tumne apna past mujhe share kiya.. Actually main iss baare me bahut phle hi janta tha.. But it has a different significance to hear it from you. This means that the love and trust you have for me has reached a deeper level.  Of course, I am the same.”

Monami smiled in his arms.

He continued: “You have handled the tragic incident very well.  I am very proud of you.”

Tears formed in the corners of her eyes. She knew his response will be different from the usual “don’t be sad.” Type’s statements.  But he is proud of her?

A simple statement, like the most beautiful music notes, has made an impact in her heart.

She paused for a while, then she says: “There’s more.”

Karan raised his brows.  He looked at her.

Main room me nahi thi.. main uss wqt living room me hi thi.. papa k sath hide n seek khel rahi thi.. jab woh aaye tb papa ne mujhe cupboard me band kr diya tha aur uske sofa lga kar cover kr diya tha.. woh mujhe nahi dekh sakte the.. but Maine sb dekha tha.. Unhone bahut high volume par music chalaya tha taki unki awaaz bahar na jaaye.. unhe bhi mere chilane ki rone ki awaaz nahi sunai di thi.. jab phr mujhe.. rescue kiya that time dad was still alive. I held on to him, until he breathed his last breath.”

—————-

Why did she decide to tell Karan about it tonight?

Perhaps after saying goodbye to Sid reminded her of her past.

Perhaps she has finally found a person whom she can share, without reservations, her deepest and most painful memories.

Because he understands.  He understands how she would have felt, more than anyone else.

From now on, he is the closest person to her. 

Karan  looked solemn. He stares at her for a few seconds, then he kisses her. 

This evening, he embraced her while he listened quietly, and of course making sure his side of the promise was met - a kiss every now and then.  When they first started, Monami didn’t pay too much attention. Later, she realised that he strictly followed the time limit - once five minutes was reached, he would pause the conversation and ask for a kiss. 

She asked him if there are any interesting things he did at university that he wanted to share with her. He frowned and replied: “Nothing in particular.”

Monami: “….. ok.”

She was feeling tired. It’s getting late. 

She stood up from the sofa: “I am going to bed now.”

Karan looked at her. He also stood up. The two of them went back through the living room to get to their respective rooms. 

Monami said before she walked into her room: “Good night.”

Karan  gently kissed her forehead: “Good night.  Sweet dreams.”

—————

But she didn’t really have sweet dreams. Instead, she found it hard to fall asleep. Perhaps her heart was feeling a little empty after recalling the events from her childhood. She looked out the windows. Stars dimly lines the dark sky. She sighed.

Then she thought about Karan. These few nights, after a lot of cuddling and kissing, he will ask for more.

The first day. He asked: “Do you want my body?”

The second day.  He said: “Sleep in my room tonight?”

Everytime during these days, he has something to say.

But tonight. He seemed to have forgotten about this. He simply said goodnight to her.

Monami laughed.

——————

In Karan ’s room. 

He was wearing his black pyjamas, lying straight (in the healthy sleep posture) on the bed. But he was not asleep yet. 

He has seen things far worse than Monami’s experience. A lot more cruel and bloody, including his own past.

But when he thought about his woman had once been through hell, and remembered her tears, he felt agitated.

After lying in bed for an hour or so, he got out of bed, and took out a key.  He walked out of his room.

Men like him don’t even consider whether it’s appropriate to go into a woman’s bedroom in the middle of the night, without her permission. 

He only knew he really wanted to be with this woman now. And she was just a wall away. So, why not?

———-

Monami was still awake.  She heard his footsteps.

Karan is awake too? What is he trying to do in the middle of the night?

Then she heard the sound of the door being unlocked. He quietly walked into her room, and closed the door behind him.

Monami was not nervous. She knew Karan would not do anything to her that is against her will. The room was dark. She half opened her eyes to see what he wants to do next. 

He walked up to the bed. Monami quickly closed her eyes to pretend she was asleep.

Then she felt her hand is lifted up by him. A warm moist touch - he kissed her hand. 

Monami’s heart skipped a beat. He gently put her hand back on bed.

Sometimes, a small kiss on the back of the hand meant more to woman than a long passionate kiss. 

That is because it’s not about lust - just admiration.

Monami wanted to laugh, but she refrained. After a while, she saw there’s no more movement. She thought he was going to leave the room. But the right hand side of her bed sinks in. 

She was stunned. He lied down on her bed?

His masculine scent was coming towards her. The coolness of the fabric of his black pyjamas brushed past her nose. Then, there’s weight on top of her waist. He was resting his hand there.

She tried hard not to move. He was obviously not that tired. Soon, his hand was twirling her hair. But he was only doing it gently and carefully, just in case he wakes her up.

This guy….

Monami couldn't stand it anymore. She opened her eyes. Her pupils were bright even in the dark room. 

Their eyes met. He was a little stunned.  Then he smiled.

Tumhe bhi nind nahi aa rahi.” he sounded pleased.

Monami laughed. He was facing her, which means he was lying down sideways. She said to him: “Oh, an unhealthy sleep posture.”

Karan  examined his pose. That’s true. He didn’t even notice that. As someone that despised her sleeping position… he has broken the golden rule.

He looked at her for a while: “toh?”

She answered: “toh..toh kya?”

How are you going to compensate me?”

Once the voice stopped, his kiss landed on her mouth.

Halka sa mature content ahead..

A deep kiss. His hands cupping her cheeks. He kissed her until she started to gasp for air. 

Then he looked at her. 

Monami looked at him too. He was like a beautiful sculpture, whose existence was for the sole purpose of staring at her.

Heat was rising quickly in this room.  At least, that’s how the two of them feel. It’s like something is fermenting in the air. Her heart was pounding like never before. The emptiness she felt earlier is completely filled and soothed by this kiss. His mouth, his every touch, like a magnet, was attracting her to want more.

She wrapped her arms around his neck. And at the same time, he moved on top of her. Their hands locked together. His lips pressed on her again. 

After the sharing, both of their hearts were unsettled, they both feel the suppressed desires slowly releasing. 

He started at the mouth, then he hovered on her cheeks. Soon he moved down to her neck. Monami mind was not thinking whether this is or is not appropriate anymore. She just wanted to be close to him. She put her arms around his neck. Tonight felt different to the past few nights. An urge that was hiding somewhere deep within their body have surfaced. A fire has been ignited.  

Dangerous, but terribly tempting.  Perhaps she was not sure what she is getting herself into.

Monami was wearing a pyjamas set.  Karan ’s hand was  feeling the curves of her body that’s underneath the thin layer of fabric. Then, he reached ups gradually and grabbed a handful of her full and plump flesh.

Oh…” He used his fingers to squeeze it gently. His mouth let out a moan. 

It’s the first time someone has touched her like this. Monami grabbed on to his pyjamas. She buried her face in his chest. 

Without thinking, Karan  was unbuttoning her pyjamas top. 

She cried out: “Don’t…”

For the first time, Karan ignored her plead.  He lowered his head and bite her. 

That was a strange sensation. An itch that started dispersing to the rest of her body from the top of her head. In the dark, she can see his short black hair. His head buried in her chest. She felt like she was suffocating.

fantastic!” He muttered. 

Monami covered her face with her hands: “Kya pls tum...koi comment na karo”

They bodies were rubbing against each other. He held her with his pair of large hands. Amidst the gentle bites and kisses, she felt something hard is against her body. 

This was making her feel very shy, and a little fearful of what will happen next.

Suddenly, Karan  let go of her and sat up. 

She looked at him.

He quickly tooj off his clothes and lied down on top of her again.

Monami put a hand on his chest to stop him: “ you took off your clothes… for what?”

Karan  was also stunned. 

He took off his clothes because subconsciously, he was feeling very hot. There’s a tight feeling inside him that makes him want to explode. So… he took off his clothes.

He paused for a second and thought about the situation.

Monami, let’s do it.”

She was lying underneath him.  Goosebumps rose on her bare skin that’s exposed in the air. She made a fist. She looked at him in the dark.  His naked body.

In this moment, time has stopped for the both of them. The atmosphere was hot and inviting. They looked quietly at each other. He was waiting for her answer.

In a soft and slightly coarse voice, she whispered: “Please be gentle.”

Karan  has a big grin on his face: “Thank you.”

His body covered her. Only this time, while their tongues tangle, his hand slides underneath her pants. 

Her whole body tensed up as he touches her leg. 

Then, she heard his voice in her ears: “I need to make one correction.”

Huh…”Even her voice was shivering.

If I am too gentle, you will not be aroused.”

She felt defeated. She just wanted to hide in his arms: “Please… kuch mat bolo..”

He straightened his body again.  He reached out for the light switch: “I need to turn on the lights.”

nahi!”  Monami is blocking his hand.

kyon?  Don’t you want to look at my body?”

aisa nahi hain.” She said.  Her face was red like a tomato. “I am shy.  We’ll have the lights on next time. Ok?”

Karan  hesitated: “Ok.”

Monami was relieved, until she heard him say: “I can wear my night vision glasses.  Then we’ll both get what we want.”

“No!  You are not allowed to.”  She held on to his shoulders to stop him from getting out of bed.

Karan  looked at her in the dark.  Then he laughed.

Why are you so shy?”

Before he got an answer, he leaned down again. Tenderly and gently, he glided his hands down her neck and below. He took her pyjamas top off and started kissing her back, inch by inch, while his hand continued to move down her body.

Every cell in Karan was crying out to him to get to the main act. But he restrained himself. He knew the woman in his lap was accepting his advances because she loves him very much. But she was very shy and tense. As a gentleman, he should put her feelings before his. And human biology tells us sufficient foreplay is necessary to help a lady get excited.  He wanted her to have a good and memorial first experience. So he patiently waited and enduring the burning desires in him, kissing her over and over again.

In hindsight, Karan regretted the delay. Based on experiences he accumulated after that night, he realised that Monami’s body would have been ready for him midway through their foreplay. But since he lacked experience at the time, he dragged it out for too long, which led to the delay of their first night. 

——————-

Can read from here

It’s late in the night. 

Monami’s perfect naked body is finally before him. Karan took a breathe. He was ready to reach out to her. 

Suddenly the phone ray.

Both of them paused.

Monami was in a dreamy state while Karan was all over her. She was ‘awaken’ by the call. She reached out to the bedside cabinet.

Leave it.” Karan was trying to grab her hands.

Monami: “…. This is a special ringtone I set for incoming calls from the Police Station.”

Karan  gave a big sigh.

He reached out and took the phone: “I am Karan Shergill.”

The team leader was a little taken back. He called Monami’s number but Karan  answered the phone… in the middle of the night?

But he had more important issue at hand than to speculate what is happening over their end: “A family is murdered in the nearby village.  The crime scene is gruesome, and very strange. It’s hard to explain over the phone. Please come over immediately.”

****
Huh, bechare Karan and Monami.. kya time par phone bja.. but koi na..
New case.. excited to hear about it??

Anyways till the next one,
Ta-ta

Signing off
Kriya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 850 32
"You said they were saying no one will marry you, right? How about you show them you have a husband now.There is someone to accept you for your life...
134K 6.8K 47
❀pyar ki ek aisi ankahi dastan❀ ❀jisme beshumar mohabbat hai ,❀ πŸ–€to nabayan ki jaane vali nafrat bhi , πŸ–€ kehte hai pyar aur jang main sab jayaz hai...
1.6K 178 15
Ira Sharma. She scowls on almost everybody that tries to know her, outside the professional boundary. But she wasn't always like this. She was a love...
2.6M 120K 84
The story is of two individuals Siddharth Khanna and Anusha Singh. Both were gems to their parents, both spoiled, both stubborn, friends adored them...