๐ˆ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐›๐ž ๏ฟฝ...

By brownskinbadgyall

In which a certain inarizaki schoolboy falls in love with the twin sister of his volleyball teammate. Suna R... More

โœงเผบโ™ฅเผปโˆž
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”

1.2K 29 6
By brownskinbadgyall

"ARE YOU HAVING FUN?" Rintarō yelled near Y/n's ear as loud music blasted through the entire house.

"YES, ARE YOU?" She yelled back before leaning back to look up at Rin.

Standing in between Rintarō's legs, with his hands onto the surface of the countertop and his body leaning against it, Y/n admired his face, blinking very slowly, her eyelids starting to feel a little heavy.

Rin nodded his head, a small smile tugging at the corner of his lips at the sight of Y/n bobbing her head and lip synching the lyrics of the song that played.

"I LOVE THIS SONG!" She yelled, not bothering to lean in as she took a quick sip of her drink before lip synching again.

Rintarō shook his head in amusement before he felt Y/n grab ahold of his hand, his body hairs beginning to stand up straight. His eyes widened when Y/n intertwined her fingers with his.

His lips parted, a shaky breath escaping his mouth when Y/n sang the lyrics of the song to him.

"Cause it's you I would change for, you always make sure~"

...

"I just wanna be your favorite~"

The words smoothly rolling off her tongue. Her enticing voice sounded so pleasing to his ears, causing butterflies and tickly, fuzzy feelings in his stomach.

"I just wanna be your favorite..."

Y/n's eyes stared deep into Rintarō's grayish-yellow ones, his heart starting to beat faster.

He knew that she liked this song, but still, something about the way she sang the lyrics got to him.

Was she trying to seduce him? Cause if so, it was most definitely working.

Y/n was so alluring, and so captivating and breathtakingly beautiful. But not only that, she was also smart, funny, generous and a social butterfly. That's probably why Rintarō often wondered how he was able to function when she was near him.

She was simply perfect...

A certain feeling embraced Rin as Y/n held onto his hand, singing the rest of the lyrics. And not the one that made his dick stand up straight. Nah, this feeling made his heart warm and tighten in his chest.

Was this... Love?

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

A few songs later and a couple drinks down, Y/n had started to feel a light, buzzing and vibrating feeling through her body which made her feel warm and cozy. It was kinda as if her mind and body had been taken to another place.

"HEY! I LOVE THIS SONG!"

Y/n hadn't felt this way ever since...She couldn't remember when the last time was exactly. What she did know was that this was a pleasant feeling, as she didn't want it to end anytime soon.

Rintarō stared at her with furrowed brows, this was the fourth time that she had said that...in a row. He watched her bring the big, red, plastic cup to her lips to take a big sip, the liquid sliding down her throat with a lot more ease than before.

Strange...

"RINN~ DANCE WITH ME!"

"Wha- wait." Rintarō's voice was cut off by Y/n who didn't wait for an answer and pulled him towards him, grabbing a hold of one of his hands and bringing it up to above her head, turning herself around.

Y/n's pout from before had turned into a big smile as she forced Rintarō to dance with her. Well, it was more like him standing there with her as she danced, but whatever made her happy.

Y/n made a pirouette for the third time when she all of a sudden started to feel dizzy, her vision starting to blur. She stumbled over her steps, Rintarō being quick to grab ahold of both her arms to help her stand up straight.

"Ae y oy?"

The music and the sound of people around her sounding far away, as if all the noise around her had faded, muted even.

"Huh?" She uttered, the words slurring out of her.

"I ad if y were oay..."

Y/n's eyes squinted as she tried to read Rin's lips, still holding onto his arms for support as she'd probably fall right to the ground if she let go.

Rintarō gave her a confused look till the quarter dropped.

Y/n was drunk...

"Y/n, can you hear me?" Rintarō asked.

...

No response.

Y/n was really drunk...

"Can you stand?" Rin asked her, already knowing that she wasn't in the right state of mind to answer him. He slowly let go of her, watching to see if she could stand on her own.

After letting go he gently took the cup out of Y/n's hand and brought it up to his nose, smelling the scent of Y/n's fruit punch. Now he could smell it...

This definitely wasn't the pineapple...

He slowly took a few steps back from Y/n to throw her cup away in one of the trashbin's that was in the kitchen.

Rin quickly ran back to Y/n when he noticed her movement in the corner of his eye. She was about to fall down the ground when Rintarō came rushing to assist her, his hands holding onto her waist.

Y/n fell forward, her hands holding onto Rintarō's chest for support. She didn't know what was going on, just a few seconds ago she felt lively, and now she felt dazed, and woosy.

Y/n's eyes widened and her lips parted ways when she looked up at  Rintarō, the distance between them being little. She could feel the warmth of his hands in her waist, the buzzing and vibrating feeling in her body increasing.

Oh my days...

The awareness of his long, slender fingers pressing into her side, made Y/n's lower stomach twist in arousement. Her knees buckled, causing her to falter. Rintarō caught onto it fast and held her up, one of his hands moving to her lower back while the other wrapped around her upper body.

Her mind and thoughts were all over the place but she was sure of one thing.

She wanted Suna Rintarō on top of her...

Right now...

Rintarō was about to say something when a certain voice interrupted his thinking.

"What happened?"

Rintarō's head turned to the side, his eyes meeting those of his close friend, Y/n's brother, Aran.

Rin chuckled awkwardly before he answered. "She's drunk..." He trailed off, wiping his sweaty hands off of his pants after Aran had taken her from him.

"What?" Aran's brows furrowed in disbelief. "I told her not to drink~" He whined as Y/n gave him a weird look, unable to hear what he was saying.

"She didn't do it on purpose." Rin quickly defended her, Aran side-eying him as Y/n laid her head onto his shoulder. "You didn't tell me you'd put alcohol into the fruit punch..." He said, pointing towards the now almost empty bowl on the counter.

"What?" Aran exclaimed. "I didn't make that shit!" He said, almost offended that Rintarō would assume such a thing.

"Then who did?"

"Atsumu."

Ahhh, that made much more sense...

Rintarō slowly nodded his head in understanding, Aran rolling his eyes in response.

"I can't take her home like this..." He mumbled. "Our parents are gonna kill me." He sighed.

"She just has to sober up." Rin shrugged, grabbing a bottle of water and holding it up for Y/n, waiting for her to take a sip. "She'll be fine..."

Both Aran and Rintarō watched as Y/n clumsily put her mouth around the bottle, not even attempting to take a sip.

...

"Okay. This isn't going to work..." Aran stated, Rintarō tugging onto the bottle, waiting for Y/n's mouth to let go.

He put the cap back onto the bottle and squeezed it into the pocket of his jeans.

Aran watched him with a curious expression on his face but decided not to comment on it.

"Are you ready? Cause I have an idea." He spoke, waiting for Rintarō to answer him.

"Yea." He answered, waiting for his friend to elaborate.

"Alright then." Aran gave him a firm nod. "Help me take her somewhere more quiet, preferably on this floor." He continued.

Rintarō nodded his head in understanding, putting Y/n's arm around his shoulder so he and Aran could carry her out of the now crowded kitchen.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Bro, be careful!"

"I am careful!" Rin hissed as he and Aran placed Y/n down delicately. She groaned in response, jerking her head back.

"What's wrong?" Aran asked worriedly, grabbing a hold of her shoulders to shake her eyes open.

"Aran! Stop!" Rintarō gasped, supporting Y/n's back to hold her still. She squeezed her eyes shut in agony. "You're hurting her."

"Headache~" Y/n whined, laying down on the bed she was sat on.

"We can't let her fall asleep." Aran whispered to Rin, who stared down at Y/n's body which laid on the bed.

Osamu's bed...

He knew his timing was terribly wrong, but he couldn't help but imagine Y/n laying on his bed. Legs spread, over his shoulder even-

"She needs to sober up." Aran spoke, Rintarō shuddering at the sudden sound of his friend, immediately waking up from his imagination.

"You still got that water bottle?" Rin nodded his head and handed Aran the water bottle he put in his pocket earlier.

Curiously he watched Aran struggle with making Y/n sit up straight, so she wouldn't choke on the water when she drank.

"Do you...need help?"

"No it's fine-" Aran mumbled, everything clearly not being fine. "Could you please find Himara? So Y/n can crash at her place?" 

"At her place?" Rintarō asked, a questioning look on his face.

"Yea, I told you that I can't take her home like this..." Aran trailed off, sighing when Y/n spilled water onto her top. "Great..."

"You guys can just come over to my house." Rintarō spoke, Aran glancing into his direction. "-It'd be way easier." He quickly added.

"I don't know man, we've always done it this way..." Aran trailed off. There was a pause, and Rintarō hoped that Aran would give into his idea, he crossed his fingers as Aran answered.

"Just get Himara, I'm so fucking tired, I just want to get this over with." He sighed, Rintarō nodding his head in understanding.

"I'll bring her once I find her..." He spoke quietly before he left the room.

Bummer...

Rintarō wandered through the crowded place, earning some flirtatious stares from girls. He never really understood what girls saw in him, he wasn't even that well built, or funny, nor did he talk a lot.

All these girls saw was just an appealing face, they didn't even know him, didn't even want to know him, yet they wanted to be with him.

He shook the thought off as he opened Atsumu's bedroom door. "Hey have you- Oh my gosh..."

Rintarō's face turned a bright shade of right out of embarrassment at the sight of Atsumu and Aiya making out.

"Shit-" Atsumu muttered, clumsily helping Aiya to put her tank top back on. Not that it mattered now anyways, Rintarō had already been exposed to the 'horrifying' image.

"What's up with no one knowing how to knock these days?" Aiya rolled her eyes, wiping away her smooshed lipgloss.

"YOU DIDN'T LOCK THE DOOR?!" Rintarō exclaimed.

"FOR EMERGENCIES?!" Atusmu countered, raising his voice as well. "AND YOU CAN OPEN YOUR EYES NOW!"

Rintarō shook his head, the palm of his hand covering his eyes as she stood behind the door, his head peeking through the crack.

"What were you gonna ask Rin?" Aiya asked, giggling at the situation. She wasn't bothered by the fact that Rintarō had seen her making out, neither was Atsumu. The only one who was embarrassed was Rintarō, still keeping his eyes closed.

"I was gonna ask if you guys have seen Himara..." He spoke quietly, still finding the whole thing still very weird.

"Is Y/n drunk again?" Atsumu asked.

"Yea..."

"Do you need help?" Aiya asked, already standing up from Atsumu's bed.

"Uhmm- no it's fine " He answered after a short pause. "No idea where Himara is?"

"Nah man."

"Nooo~, I'm sorry..."

"Alright, thanks anyways..." He answered. "You guys can just- continue with what you were doing.." Rintarō awkwardly chuckled before closing the door.

He checked the other upstairs rooms as well, not making the mistake to knock before entering again.

He had already lost hope when there were only two rooms left to check.

Maybe Himara had gone home, or went over to some other guy's place...

"Hello?" Rintarō's voice sounded from the hallway. This was the last room he hadn't checked yet, and he really really really hoped that Himara was here. Though no one answered him when he called out.

Lazily Rin turned the knob of the door and flicked on the light as he saw that the room was pitch dark.

The sound of stuff clattering to the ground sounded loudly into Rintarō's ears as his jaw dropped to the ground at the sight. His eyes had widened and his hands started to tremble.

Oh...

My...

GOSH?!?!?

༘♡ ·˚Authors note꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

Hey guyssss~ 😜

Hehehehehe🤭

Sorry for not updating for a little, I just couldn't find the motivation to continue writing☹️

CLIFFHANGER?!?!?!🤯

anywaysssss~ I haven't started on writing the next chapter yet, so pls bare with me💔

Still love you guys! ttyl 🫶🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 8.7K 22
Y/n Kita, she is popular not just because of her looks but also because of she's the only person that the Inarizaki Volleyball team accepted as Manag...
68K 917 30
in which y/n moves and goes to inarizaki where she falls for the schools volleyball teams toxic middle blocker ...
262K 7.6K 38
"I love you y/n;)" "Aw I love me too!<3" ๐™Ž๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™Ž: completed IN WHICH, some of the members of the Inarizaki volleyball team fall for the pretty...
2.4K 53 15
L/N Y/N is a second year student at Sejio. She is the team manger of the boy's volleyball club. Y/N is constantly getting hit on by the team captain...