𝟐𝟓

Y/n hummed along the song that was blasting through her earphones while she stared out the window, watching the unfamiliar surroundings as she was on her way to Miyagi.

Himara's coach was back at school today after all, making Y/n's feeling of guilt disappear that she felt after canceling their date.

02:34

Y/n sighed to herself as she read the time on her homescreen, turning her gaze from her lap back to the window.

She had to admit that she was kinda nervous, tapping her fingers against her thigh.

It was just something about being so far away from her city, on her own, to meet with people she didn't even know the slightest...

But it was fine.

She was gonna be fine.

After discussing all the important details, Y/n and Hinata talked a bit more.

Turned out that Hinata, and his volleyball teammate, Kageyama, needed tutoring so they could join the rest of their team to training camp.

Quite the coincidence that almost all of the people she met were into volleyball...

Hinata had failed his English test because he had filled the answers on his sheet all off by one, and Kageyama needed some help with modern lit.

All she had to do was prepare the two for their supplementary exams they'd have tomorrow, and both of these subjects came easy to Y/n.

She had this in the pocket...

Y/n sighed to herself after checking the time again.

02:37

"Ugh~" She groaned, rolling her eyes whilst slouching down in her seat.

Another twenty-three minutes before she'd finally arrive at the station and would get off the train.

A small smile grew on Y/n's face when she skipped a few songs in her playlist, a particular song grabbing her attention. She lip-synched the lyrics, moving her head along the rhythm of the music.

'I don't want no drama.'

'I just wanna be your diamond, babe'

Y/n grinned to herself as memories of a certain past event flew into her mind.

She hated to admit it, but ever since her interactions with Rintarō at Himara's the night after the party, he had been on her mind non stop...

She'd fantasize about him every minute she wasn't focused on her schoolwork or curriculums.

It had even gotten to the point where Rin would be sitting right in front of her and she'd envision him taking off his shirt.

He'd smirk at her after he had caught her staring at his abs and grab her hand, placing his over hers while he let her hand wander his chest.

She'd be so mesmerized that she wouldn't notice Rintarō leaning in, pecking her lips in a playful way.

Those were the cute and somewhat innocent thoughts...

On other days Y/n'd imagine him praising her as he was bending her over the kitchen counter and-

Okay, that's enough...