𝟑

"You slept well, didn't you?" Atsumu laughed, buckling up his belt.

"Yea." Rintarō grinned from beside him, tying his shoelaces.

The volleyball team members had just finished morning practice and were getting ready in the locker room for their first class.

"That might've been the best sleep I had in weeks..." Rin chuckled before standing up to check his hair in the mirror.

"You must've had a reallyyy~ good dream then." Osamu smirked, waiting for a reaction from Rintarō.

Rin knew, and just rolled his eyes in response, running his hands through his hair to bring it somewhat in shape.

"Was it about Himara~?" Rin's teammate Yūto teased.

Rin  felt like  the rumour of him liking Himara wasn't seen as a joke.

"OHHHH~" All the other boys in the locker room roared.

"You guys do know that I don't actually like Mori-san, right?" Rin said with a deadpan look in a serious tone, turning around to face his team instead of the mirror.

"Why are you blushing Suna-kun?" Atsumu said in a high pitched voice, fluttering his lashes girly like.

"What the fuck? Bro...I'm not even blushing?" Rin's brows furrowed in confusion as well as in disbelief.

"You don't have to be shy about it." Shinsuke said, probably in an attempt to make Rin feel better.

"I'm not shy about anything cause I don't have a fucking crush on Himara!" Rin said irritated, his voice louder than that he intended on.

The other boys in the locker room quieted down and shared glances with each other.

"Okay guys let's quit the teasing. Wheather Rintarō likes her or not, It doesn't matter. Let's all just mind our own business from now on, alright?" Aran raised his voice to grab the attention of the whole team.

"You got it."

"Whatever you say."

"Alright."

Everyone answered him as they quickly got dressed and left to make their way to class.

Most people had left the locker room except for Atsumu, Aran and Rintarō, who were in the same class.

"I'm taking off, see you in class." Atsumu spoke while sheepishly rubbing his neck.

"Please don't tell me you're about to take a dump." Aran sighed.

"-Again..." Rin filled in.

Atsumu awkwardly chuckled, unintentionally answering their question.

"Bro..." Rin trailed off.

"At school too..." Aran shook his head.

"My bad guys, duty calls!" Atsumu shrugged before walking out of the locker room, leaving Aran and Rintarō standing by themselves.

"..."

"..."

There was a silence between the two friends before they looked at each other and bursted out into laughter.

After they calmed down Aran suggested they walk to class.

Aran held the door of the locker room open for Rin to walk through, Rin nodding his head up in a 'thanks'.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

There fell a comfortable silence between the two again as they walked on the premises of school.

"I've noticed, you know." Aran spoke.

"Noticed what?" Rintarō asked, briefly looking in Aran's direction as they continued walking.

"Noticed how you look at her, Himara I mean..." Aran answered, purposely not making eye contact with Rin.

Oh Aran, you've got it all wrong...

"Whattt?" Rintarō let out an airy chuckle.

"I see how you glance in her direction when she sits with Y/n and their friends bro." Aran chuckled while shaking his head.

If he denied having a crush on Himara, Aran would probably ask him who he did have a crush on. Rin would have to say 'no one' as he was most certainly not telling his friend that he had a crush on his sister. But since Rin is a terrible liar, Aran would put two and two together and figure out that he had a crush on Y/n.

He decided to stay quiet.

And Aran must've seen that as a sign to continue, because he spoke up again.

"I talked to Y/n about it-"

"YOU DID WHAT?" Rintarō exclaimed, standing still in his spot.

"Bro, stop yelling. People are giving us weird stares." Aran whisper yelled, tugging at Rin's arm to pull him to class.

"Why did you tell your sister that I have a crush on her best friend?!" Rintarō whisper yelled.

"Bro, That's not even how it went." Aran answered.

Rintarō sighed exaggeratedly as he rolled his eyes in irritation.

"Bro that's not the point, I don't want her to think that I have a crush on her friend." Rintarō said between gritted teeth.

"She doesn't think that you do." Aran said.

"What do you mean?" Rin asked, his brows furrowing in confusion.

"Look-" Aran started.

"A few days ago, Y/n and I were having a small discussion about who were more obvious about liking someone. Boys or girls? I said that girls always get super shy around their crush. But then Y/n was like 'yea but guys make it super obvious by their body language' and she told me about how guys always try to make eye contact or unconsciously scan the body of their crush." Aran mumbled, seeming deep in thought.

"And, not gonna lie, her words made me think about it. And so I've noticed  you always scanning Himara in the cafeteria or when you see her in the hallway... Or at least, I think it's Himara..." Aran trailed off.

Shit! Aran was starting to doubt him, he had to think quick. And in that moment, Rintarō did the only possible thing that could save him from Aran's suspicion.

"Damn bro, I didn't think it was that obvious that I had a crush on her. Please don't tell the others though..."

˚ ༘♡ ·˚Authors note꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

Oh em gee guys, WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!? 😧

WHY DID RIN SAY THAT?😰

LMFAO I LITERALLY FREESTYLED ON THIS WHOLE CHAPTER CAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE.😭

I know this chapter might've been a little short but I just thought that this was the perfect way to end it. 🫣

Stay tuned, let me know what you guys think and don't forget to vote!💓

With that being said, ttyl bae's 🤭